Sour Grapes | HoonSuk [✓]

rubon_nobur tarafından

"Don't get me wrong. Cause I've never really liked you" Hyunsuk has been staring at Jihoon during lunch but n... Daha Fazla

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22

18

1.2K 88 17
rubon_nobur tarafından

"I can't wait for the pool," Yoshi said. I just nodded. Yoshi has been talking nonstop since when we're just out from the campus. I don't know what to reply anymore. We're currently on our way to Jaehyuk's family's holiday cottage. We just done with our exam period and the kids decided to released their stress somewhere. Jaehyuk offered the holiday cottage that his family own.

It's only me and Yoshi who haven't arrived yet because we have one paper left just now and we come straight here. I'm amazed at the landscape of the holiday cottage. Jaehyuk did said that the place is beautiful, but I didn't expect it will be this beautiful.

"Hyunsuk and Yoshi is here!" Mashiho announced as he saw the two of us.

"You must be tired. Go rest first," Jaehyuk said.

"Pool," Yoshi said.

"You wanna see the pool? Let's go," Jaehyuk said. Jaehyuk took Yoshi to where the pool is located at.

"Where's the other?" I asked.

"Junkyu, Jeongwoo, Junghwan and Jihoon went out for shopping. Haruto and Asahi playing at the pool. Doyoung is sleeping inside," Yedam said. "We're going to have a barbeque tonight,"

"Oh? Really?! It'll be really fun," I said. "I'll just go inside first,"

"Sure. You'll like this place too, Hyunsuk-ah," Yedam said.

"I liked it as soon as I saw the landscape. It's really nice," I said before walked inside. I wonder where Doyoung is sleeping at. Maybe upstairs.

I sat on the sofa in the living room. I took out my phone. I don't really have a time to check my phone thoroughly since we're rushing today. I opened my Instagram account. I saw a new story from Jihoon.

A short video of him shopping at the supermarket with Junkyu, Junghwan and Jeongwoo. I noticed that he hang out quite a lot with Junkyu this past few days. Usually Junkyu will not going out when it's exam period but I saw him went out with Jihoon a few times before.

Once with Jihoon and Jeongwoo. The other time with Jihoon and Yoshi. Junkyu also hang out with Jaehyuk, Asahi, Haruto and Jeongwoo a lot these days.

Now that I see Jihoon and Junkyu getting closer nowadays. I haven't heard that Junkyu complaining about Jihoon anymore since weeks ago.

The love that lies above the ladder
I don’t want to get hurt for nothing

"Choi Hyun..." I heard Jihoon's voice. I quickly open my eyes. When did I fall asleep? I looked around and took my phone to look at the time. It's almost an hour since the last time I looked at the clock. Jihoon is sitting next to me on the sofa.

"Oh. You're back," I said. I rubbed my eyes and blinked for a few times. "Where are the other?"

"Preparing for the barbeque," he said. "Are you still tired? Is your last paper that hard? I've heard Yoshi keep complaining about the paper while playing at the pool,"

"He's still at the pool?" I asked.

"No. He already changed and helping the other," Jihoon said. "Sleep more if you still feel sleepy. But sleep on the bed upstairs. Not here. The kids will be loud here,"

"I'm fine now," I said while stretching my arms.

I joined the kids preparing for the barbeque. I don't know why but I feel like whenever Jihoon is talking to Junkyu, my eyes will follows them. It's not like Jihoon only talked to Junkyu this whole time. Maybe because I realized that Jihoon liked Junkyu, I can't help myself but to noticed those interactions.

"Are you okay, Hyunsuk-ah?" Junghwan asked.

"I'm okay. Maybe the cells in my body haven't really woke up yet," I said.

"Let me do it if you feel tired," Doyoung said. "I just done with my tasks,"

"No you don't. You still need to cut the marinate the chicken," Yedam said. "I can help you, Hyunsuk-ah,"

"Don't worry kids. It's not like I'm sick or something," I said.

After the preparation, we started the barbeque session. It's quite nice like this. The kids look happy too. After done with the barbeque, eating, playing, drinking, et cetera, we cleaned what we've used together. After a few hours, most of us getting ready to sleep.

I don't usually fell sleepy this early but maybe because of the test and the barbeque and the cleaning make my body felt more tired than usual. I don't even realize when I fall asleep.

Suddenly I feel like someone pulled my body. When I open my eyes, some of the kids hold my hands and legs, carrying me to I don't know where.

"Yah! Yah! What are you guys doing?!!" I shouted. Being carried like this make me automatically wide awake.

They carried me outside of the cottage. The put me down right in front of the small candles that they arranged into a heart shape. There's a small cake and bouquet at the center of that candles.

"Hana, dul, set!" Jihoon shouted before the other started to sing happy birthday song. Wait! Is it my birthday? Oh.. It is. I forgot. Seeing this surprise suddenly make me teared up.

"Happy birthday, Choi Hyunsuk," Junkyu said.

"Hey. Hey he's crying," Yedam said.

"I don't know. I don't even remember my birthday is today. I'm really surprised being carried like that," I said while still crying. "I don't want to cry but it keeps on falling down,"

"Aigoo, our birthday boy," Doyoung patted my back.

"Blow the candle and make a wish," Yoshi said.

"Do I need to blow it all?" I asked crying. It make me sound like I was forced to do that. But what can I do. I can't just stop crying all of sudden. They laughed as I responded.

"Just the cake," Haruto said. He took the cake and hold it in front of me. I tried my best to stop my tears, close my eyes to make a wish. I hope that we can stay like this and being happy together. I blew the candle and continue to cry.

"He's happy. He's crying because he's happy," Junkyu said.

"Junkyu worked hard this few weeks. He has given an excellent cooperation by went out and not just shut himself in his room," Doyoung said.

"You guys planned this?" I asked while still sobbing.

"Jihoon who wanted to do it. He planned this and discussed it with us," Doyoung said. "We just need Junkyu to agree with it that's why that day Junkyu has been looking for Jihoon,"

I looked at Jihoon and Junkyu. They just grinned at me. They told me what they've planned as we're eating the cake. And now Junkyu started to complain about Jihoon again. How can I don't noticed it at all, that they have ben planning for this for weeks?

"Are you that surprised?" Jihoon asked.

"I don't even remember it's my birthday today. Of course I'll be surprised," I said. "And who doesn't if suddenly someone carried them out when they're sleeping peacefully?"

Jihoon giggled. He patted my head.

"I can't believe that you've been planning this and I didn't notice it at all. I should've noticed it when you started to hanging out with Junkyu, Yoshi or Yedam a lot," I said.

"Hehe. Are you jealous that I'm not spending time with you?" Jihoon asked.

"Yes," I replied. No filter, I just say what I want and what I feel. I can see that he looked a bit surprised by my respond.

"It seems like you've been spending time with other kids as well. You didn't even ask me to hang out with you," Jihoon said. "I was trying not to disturb you during the study week and exam week but you've been spending time with other people other than me,"

"Are you complaining??" I asked.

"Hang out with me more," he said while pouting. Cute! What are you being cute for?!

"Alright. Alright," I said.

"Happy birthday, Choi Hyunsuk," he said. "Thank you for being born,"

It started to beating furiously. My face, my hands, every parts of my body that felt cold because we're outside, started to feel warm because of the blood flows. How easy this person in front of me make me feel like this.

"Thanks," I responded.

"Let's get along for a long time. Please take care of me in the future as well," he said. I just nodded and smile. Thank you for appearing in my life, Park Jihoon. Thank you for make me feel this feelings.

°°°

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.8K 757 29
when jisung is dared by his friend, felix to do a stupid text break. started: 3.14.2021 finished: 8.12.2021 maybe a sequel if y'all like it :-) i wo...
60.9K 4.1K 32
❝ you can't fall for him, eun ❞ ❝ but what if i already did? ❞ ✧ in which kim doyoung tries really hard to make sure that cha eun doesn't fall for pa...
10K 1K 20
Are you free right now? Can we meet? It's nothing much, I just want to see you Just Park Jihoon and his big fat crush on Choi Hyunsuk START- 23/05/20...
5K 425 16
"i like you, but i don't think we can do this." when areum likes him a lot but someone else had to ruin it. started :: 22 FEB 22 ended :: 22 AUG 22 ⠀...