๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ | ๐๐ž...

By dirteaz

She looked beautiful. She looked like art. But art wasn't supposed to look beautiful. It was supposed to make... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

1.9K 100 77
By dirteaz

Chapter 25
Little kissing session
by Dirteaz

Onika Maraj

After Beyoncé dropped me off at home, I called Robyn over since it was boring. I used to paint some cute pictures when I'm alone and bored but right now I just wanted my best friend here.

She arrived not long after I texted her. Of course she brought some self made cocktails. This bitch was making me an alcoholic. Just as Bey. But I don't mind at all.

„You spent the night at hers?" Robyn said with a raised eyebrow and the typical smirk on her face.

„Well yeah, it's not the first time that I spent the night there."

„I didn't say that, but it's the first time you spent the night after admitting that you like her" she smirked at me sticking out her tongue.

„You do like her a lot huh?" I blushed nodding my head.
„She was there for me when I didn't know what to do. And she treats me so well and kind and just...she's perfect. I really really like her and I really don't wanna loose her. Like ever."

„I believe you babe, and I'm more than happy for you" I smiled and hugged her by placing my arm around her shoulder.

„Did she already asked you to be her girlfriend?"

„Nope, not yet. But today we had a pretty intense kiss when I was about to leave the car." I proudly told her.

„Uh, did you fuck?" My mouth opened immediately looking to Robyn who was already laughing her ass off.

„Shut up bitch, no we didn't-" my phone cut me off as I received a message.

iMessage:

beyoncé🤍: should I pick you up tomorrow?

: you'll probably be at my house at 5 am I right?
: cuz if
: then nah u shouldn't

beyoncé🤍: c'mon I'm the boss I gotta be there on time

: Bey work literally starts at 8
: I can get two more hours of sleep

beyoncé🤍: you're so ungrateful

: you know I'm not

beyoncé🤍: I know
beyoncé🤍: send me a picture of u
beyoncé🤍: I wanna see u

: miss me that much ?

beyoncé🤍: of course not

„Rob she wants a picture of me" I informed her as she looked over to my messages trying to read some of them.

„Nosy bitch"

„Send your woman a picture come on, I can also hold the camera if you'd like to"

Robyn sticked her tongue out placing it between her pointer finger and middle finger. I got it. She was crazy.

„You get what I mea-"
„-I do but I'd rather don't, horny ass bitch" I cut her off making my hair a bit more cute by placing it on my shoulder.

I did look like trash. I put on some basic clothes since I wanted to paint and I also removed a bit of my make up.

iMessage:

beyoncé🤍: I'm still waitin

: I'm really ugly rn

beyoncé🤍:

beyoncé🤍: pretty please🥺

: how u always look so good?

beyoncé🤍: u tell me
beyoncé🤍: send me a damn pic Onika

: CHILE

:

: you pleased now?

beyoncé🤍: oh definitely now by what I'm seeing
beyoncé🤍: you are really so beautiful
beyoncé🤍: I mean it

: thank you bey

beyoncé🤍: I'll come get u tomorrow
beyoncé🤍: is 7 alright?
beyoncé: I'll wait for you until you're ready

: alright

beyoncé🤍: perfect, I'll see you tomorrow

: bye bey

„She's gonna pick me up tomorrow in morning" I told Robyn proudly.
„This bitch really likes you"

„She's not a bitch"

She is but in a good way of course. I was honestly more than happy to got to know her.

„So you finally admitting that you like women?" Robyn questioned taking a sip of her cocktail.

This was the question I was still debating with myself. Women no. But Beyoncé. Yes.

„I like Beyoncé" I murmured looking onto the ground.

„And...she's a woman. So it's a yes?" I shook my head.

„I don't like women. I only like her. She's the only woman I like this way. I couldn't even imagine myself with a woman. Even with her it's kinda weird but it's new I guess."

She sighed and stood up.

„You do like women and there's nothing wrong about it. You tried with men. Your ex was a dick, Meek hit you and now you're trying something new. There's nothing wrong with it Onigga."

„But it's not like that. I didn't just...skip being straight. I like Beyoncé but it's only her I could never imagine being with some other woman." I explained harsh.

Not to sound homophobic. But I didn't see myself with a woman. Like ever.

„You anxious of what your mom will say?"

Okay I want her gone.

„Rob I'm a grown ass woman. I can do what I want and my mom doesn't need to know everything which is going on in my life."

I lied a bit. Of course I was afraid of how my mom will react. But even if she doesn't react the way I expected, I don't give a fuck.

„So you're keeping Bey from her?" I smacked my lips.
„Please you're making me sick" I laughed at her.

She was doing this extra. She got my point after a few sentences but she wanted to provoke me because she's a bitch. Robyn could read me like an open book for the most of the time.

It became evening fast and Robyn was gone for an hour so I was alone at home again.

In this time I got to paint. It wasn't anything special. I painted a picture with the moon on it. The usual.

After that I actually got to do my night routine and get to sleep.

| | |

Ringing and loud knocking on my door woke me up. I was already prepared for Beyoncé but she was ten minutes to early so it wasn't even seven o'clock. And no I'm not being dramatic. Ten more minutes sleep are so important.

I could be a bitch and let her wait these ten minutes but she would probably break my door so I got downstairs and opened it for her.

„Good Morning Nika" she entered my house with a big grin on her face.

I couldn't even look straight to her because of how tired I was. I only felt soft lips on mine causing me to slip a tight smile.

„How did you sleep?" she questioned following me into the kitchen.
„It was alright, I could've used ten more minutes" I emphasized the ten minutes a bit to sound more sarcastic.

„Well I'm sorry I couldn't wait anymore"

„It's alright. You want a coffee?" I asked and she nodded.

I turned on the coffee machine and placed two Versace mugs under it.

„You look so cute when you wake up" she complimented me pulling me into her arms.

She was sitting on my bar stool so we were on the same level now. Without hesitate I hugged her and buried my face into her neck. I'd much rather fall asleep like that, than go to work. Her acrylic nails rubbed up and down on my back. I was really one second away from falling asleep but the coffee machine's peeping made me jump.

An angry sigh left my mouth as I took both of the mugs.

„Here you go, no sugar no milk?" Bey shook her head.

Witch. I always put so many sugar cubes into my coffee I almost get a heart attack. But that's what keeps me awake until one pm. After that I need another one.

„What things do we have to get done today?" I asked taking a big sip.

„We gotta finish the in-design for the Louis Vuitton fashion show. I want you and Jennifer to work on it together since you started. Afterwards James will take you to the Brooklyn project so you can see if everything is right. That was it basically."

„When is the Louis Vuitton fashion show?" I asked her.

„When it's finished. We still have some work to get done."

I took a last sip of my mug and placed it into the dishwasher.

„You can come upstairs with me, I'll get ready and you can watch tv or whatever you want. Take the mug with you."

I took her hand and led her into my bedroom where I immediately went to the bathroom and did my routine which included brushing my teeth, cleaning my face, combing my hair and doing my make up.

Then I ran to my walk in closet and chose a pink blouse and white high waisted jeans. I matched it with my white Alexander McQueens and didn't forget to add my favorite bracelet and some rings.

„Bey I'm ready, we can go" I came out taking my bag and putting in my phone and some other stuff like gums and post its.

„How do you manage to look this good all the time?" she stood up and walked over to me.

I blushed asking me the same question about her. Her hands roamed my waist as my breath got stuck.

„You make me feel crazy things Nika" she whispered into my ear as I placed my hands around her neck. With that I also clutched our body's onto each other.

My lips were between my teeth as I bit and sucked on the bottom slightly. Her voice was so sexy and dominant.

Our lips brushed against each other both of us trying to tease the other one. I couldn't resist and pressed my lips onto hers but it didn't last long before she took over the control.

Everytime I feel her lips on mine, my stomach would literally explode. I loved kissing her. I don't know how I often I can say this but it was something so special.

We got carried away and before I knew I was sitting on my table where my laptop was. My legs were a bit spread while she was between them sucking on my lips. She didn't keep her hands on my waist and moved them up and down on the side of my thighs.

It was a moment we got so carried away that we didn't even hear the phone ringing.

„B-Bey your phone" I somehow stuttered out. She moved back taking her phone from my bed.

„I'll be right back" she kissed my cheek leaving my room.

Well. That's one way to make my morning. I was out of breath as I got off my table and checked my make up one more time. I mean I knew that I wasn't going to have sex right now. She's not my girlfriend. It was just a nice kissing session.

I fixed my lips before I got out my room and in the exact same time, Bey held out her hand to take me down the stairs.

„Is everything alright?" I asked her since I noticed that she had this worried look on her face.

„Yeah I'm alright" she smiled at me.

I closed the door and got into her car. It didn't take us long to get to the Holding if there weren't these other dumb ass cars.

| | |

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Some questions for y'all :)

1) Onika not admitting that she likes women?

2) Bey picking her up?

3) The make out session they had before the phone rang?

4) who do you think was on the phone?

5) why did Bey have a worried look on her face?

Don't forget to comment and vote 🫶🏽

© by Dirteaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8.8K 25
Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but meeting Beyoncรฉ changes her entire perce...
169K 7.6K 34
Beynika
90.7K 6.5K 28
She's made no secret of her dislike for me and my "lifestyle". The whole world knows about it. What the whole world doesn't know, however, is what go...