VICTORIA'S SECRET, Skins Uk

By valenblues

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐔𝐊 Victoria remembered the time she used to think love seemed... More

ACT I
00. FORBIDDEN FRUIT
01. DON'T WORRY, PRINCESS
02. THE LOVELY COUPLE
03. ALLURING VIC
04. AMERICAN PANSY
05. GRAHAM ESTATE
06. SPIRIT ANIMAL
07. SO WRONG, BUT SO RIGHT
08. THE PRETTIEST MESS
09. BREAKING UP TO MAKING UP
10. BEFORE AMERICA
11. THE DUCK
12. BROKEN HEARTED
13. IT GETS BETTER
14. CUPID HEARTED LIPS
15. SHE WAS THEIR ANGEL
16. THE VICTORIA AFFECT
17. WONDERFUL LIAR
18. 18 MONTHS
19. LAKE OF GASOLINE
20. CONFESSIONAL
21. BRIGHER THAN A STAR
22. IT WAS DEFINITELY COOK

INTRODUCTION

2.9K 75 27
By valenblues

  "Now, tell me, Victoria, are you sure there aren't any other secrets you'd want to confess before our time is up?"

"None at all."

————————
SYNOPSIS;
—————————

VICTORIA GRAHAM was always known as the drug lord of Bristol. For years, Victoria was stuck in a repeating loop of drugs, that it turned into her life. She was born into a wealthy family, one that loved and cared for her, but after the passing of her older brother, she wanted nothing to do with them.

SHE turned to her only friend in the world at the time, Effy Stonem, who helped her suck up the pain of losing a loved one. It seemed as though drugs were the only thing keeping her stable, as she had to hide away all of her feelings.

VICTORIA was young, but she already knew her life was useless. She drove her grades into the ground, along with her mental and physical health alone. Her life felt dull; empty. She believed that nothing was worth living for anymore, and it got to the point where she was prepared to end it all.

UNTIL Victoria's mother made the mature decision to send Victoria away for the year to America, putting her into a large private school, that had a rehab center attached to it. After a full of fixing her grades, her mental health, her entire life, she was brand new. She had grown up, feeling as good as ever.

NO one in Bristol expected to see Victoria again after her banishing, and it was especially shocking to Effy, who never expected to see the girl again. Victoria's look was new. Her hair was longer, blonder. Her posture was taller, grown up. And her personality had changed, everything about her changed.

VICTORIA'S name was spread around like wildfire right as she stepped back into Bristol. No one knew what to expect when they'd see the blonde walk through the doors of Roundview college, but they sure as hell weren't expecting anything they got.

—————————
THE CASTING;
VICTORIA'S SECRET
_________________

"THE ANGEL."

____________________

VICTORIA AVALON GRAHAM.

sydney sweeney
——————————

"THE SAVIOUR."

____________________

FREDRICK DANIEL MCCLAIR.

luke pasqualino
___________________

"THE DEVIL."

____________________

JAMES ZACHERY COOK.

jack o'connell
____________________

————————
REMAINING
CHARACTERS;
—————————

daniel gillies as camden graham
ellen pompeo as vanessa graham

kaya scodelario as effy stonem
hailee steinfeld as genevieve arlo

kathryn prescott as emily fitch
megan prescott as katie fitch

blackwell as pandora moon
lily loveless as naomi campbell

ollie barbieri as jj jones
bella shepherd as rowan graham

jacob elordi as maxwell cobbs

the rest of the skins cast as
their respected selfs

( WARNINGS! )

this story may contain
mature themes such as:
foul language, drinking, smoking,
mature scenes, gore, death, possible teenage pregnancy's, manipulation, and smut.

( IMPORTANT! )

Before the disclaimer starts, I just wanted to say that I've seen a LOT of fanfics of skins where Freddie is a HUGE DICK. In this fic, that won't be the case. The soul purpose of this fic is for the reader themselves to feel the same emotions as Vic, and feel just as conflicted as she does when it comes down to the love triangle that'll take place in this book. You can love Cook, you can love Freddie or you can love both. Make sure to share your opinions on it along the way:)

AUTHORS NOTE;
I wanted to start off by saying i'm not a professional writer, nor will I ever claim to be. I try my best, but there will be times I mess up. I try to update as much as I can, but there will always be times where I have writers block, or simply do not have time for it. But, please do not be a silent reader! I enjoy reading everyone's opinions, criticism, etc.

It honestly gives me way more confidence, and enjoy writing if people enjoy reading it just as much.

I do not own any plot lines or characters created by the Skins Uk writers! i only take credit for my own characters and plot lines.

| STARTED: august 3rd, 2022 |

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,
ALL TRANSLATIONS OR COPIES
ARE NOT ACCEPTED

© 2022 Valenblues

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 1.8K 57
It started out with a kiss; how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss ( Cook x Freddie x Effy x OC ) - please remember i wr...
11.3K 348 11
Well the reckless group from Bristol is back! Ana thinks her life is coming and will stay together. Boy is she wrong. If you thought last season had...
233K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
223K 3.6K 52
In which Elizabeth Stonem's Cousin, Kitty Stonem, gets sent to Bristol to sort out her behaviour... [James Cook x Female OC] [Skins Uk - Gen2] 28/03...