TRAPPED || Taegguk

By _guccichim

"Spread your fucking legs or I'll tie them to the bed." Twitter AU in which Jeongguk is a sex addict looking... More

[ 0 ] Intro : TRAPPED
[ 1 ] Sex addicts
[ 2 ] When I'm alone
[ 3 ] Jealousy and ecstasy
[ 4 ] Teach him how to love
[ 5 ] Not a fuckboy
[ 6 ] Wreck me
[ 7 ] Good boy ( or not )
[ 8 ] Shameless whore
[ 9 ] You have a lot to learn
[ 10 ] A time, a place & your consent
[ 11 ] Yellow
[ 12 ] Ten questions, zero answers
[ 13 ] Weaknesses are a strength
[ 14 ] Car ride with a twist
[ 15 ] Limits & Boundaries
[ 16 ] Chastity sucks ass
[ 17 ] Cock piercing
[ 18 ] Yours tastes kinda sweet...
[ 19 ] Your body is my kink
[ 20 ] Take me for a ride
[ 21 ] The boy behind the mask
[ 22 ] Hot and cold
[ 23 ] Denial
[ 24 ] Lips, nipples & dicks
[ 25 ] Heaven is boring
[ 26 ] Bratty sleeping beauty
[ 27 ] Coercion
[ 28 ] Would you hurt me?
[ 29 ] No self respect
[ 30 ] Lust wears red
[ 31 ] Serotonin rush
[ 32 ] Trust buddies
[ 33 ] Hot chocolate
[ 34 ] Drunk confessions
[ 35 ] To find a way out
[ 36 ] A deal with the devil
[ 37 ] Poker face
[ 38 ] Pretty doll
[ 39 ] I made a mistake
[ 40 ] Home wrecker
[ 41 ] The art of gaslighting yourself
[ 42 ] There for you
[ 43 ] Fear and other feelings
[ 44 ] Soulmate seeker
[ 45 ] Cravings
[ 46 ] Purple afflictions
[ 47 ] Trust me not
[ 48 ] Smoke and strawberries
[ 49 ] Eyes never lie
[ 50 ] Spice things up, make a move
[ 51 ] The galaxy underneath
[ 53 ] Soft spot
[ 54 ] Glossy lips & selfish thoughts
[ 55 ] Ashes of euphoria
[ 56 ] Wait for me
[ 57 ] Ode to debauchery
[ 58 ] Down the rabbit hole
[ 59 ] Sunny spells
[ 60 ] Gold & Silver
[ 61 ] Lips never miss

[ 52 ] How to melt a frozen heart

3K 142 256
By _guccichim

WARNING: mentions of alcohol

Votes, comments & follows are really appreciated :)

When Taehyung took Jeongguk to an ice skating rink for the second part of their date, he expected the boy to take it extremely seriously. He expected him to flex his hidden talent in ice skating, to make fun of Taehyung for sucking at it, or even to act all boastful and cocky like he did at the arcade.

He certainly didn't expect the both of them to end up drunk on the rink, their legs wobbling like a fawn's as they desperately held onto each other not to fall.

It all started when Jeongguk noticed Taehyung struggling to put on his skates in the changing room. From this moment on, he already had a hunch that Taehyung didn't have much experience in ice skating. And his assumption ended up being correct; as soon as they stepped foot on the ice, Taehyung slipped and fell.

It didn't take long for Jeongguk to realize that the older had never been to an ice skating rink before, and after making fun of the man for a good fifteen minutes, he jokingly offered to get drunk so Taehyung wouldn't be the only one falling like an idiot every time he even tried to move.

At first Taehyung had rolled his eyes, muttering a 'haha, very funny Jeon' under his breath. But as his string of failed attempts and shameful falls grew longer and longer every passing minute, he ended up agreeing.

Yes. He, Kim Taehyung, son of the CEO of the biggest Korean entertainment company, willingly got wasted — well, more like tipsy; he still needed to drive after all —with his stripper crush just so he wouldn't hurt his pride.

Another thing to add to his list of questionable decisions.

A list that seemed to have doubled in length ever since he met Jeongguk.

Although he was far from complaining. Every moment spent with the boy was worth whatever questionable decision he made to acquire it. Every single one of his bunny smiles was enough to wipe away his doubts. Every memory was a good one.

So at the end of the day, did it really matter?

"Taeeeee" Jeongguk whined. "you're supposed to slide, not walk!" Holding onto the border of the rink for support, he reached out to grab Taehyung's quivering hand and pulled him in closer.

The man yelped in fear when Jeongguk tugged on his hand, already feeling his balance struggle to keep up. His legs were spread apart awkwardly and his muscles were tensed, almost to the point where it hurt. The only thing that stopped him from falling was Jeongguk's chest, against which he soon collided, groaning at the impact because was a chest supposed to be that hard?

"Relax." Jeongguk's hot breath fanned against his ear as he spoke, but to be honest Taehyung was too focused on the alarming sounds his erratic heartbeat made to even react. He just stood there, in his little awkward position, and let Jeongguk take his hand to gently raise his upper body.

"Stand up straight." The latter instructed, using his free hands to push Taehyung's waist back into a less awkward position.

"More like stand up gay." Groaned the man as Jeongguk's hand settled on his lower back with, again, the purpose of readjusting his posture. But his body had different things in mind, apparently. Because even under all the layers of clothes he wore due to the ice cold temperature, he could easily feel the heat radiate from the palm of Jeongguk's hand onto the sensitive skin of his back.

Jeongguk snorted at his comment but didn't say anything, merely giving the older's body a light push forwards to get him to move.

"And now slide!" And Taehyung did.

For about five seconds.

"Fuck." Jeongguk said when he found Taehyung on the floor
again. "You're really bad at this." The latter just glared at Jeongguk from the ground, a wince gracing his feature due to the ache on his butt.

Jeongguk felt a little bad for Taehyung, so with a small sigh he crouched down, just enough to be at the man's level.

"Why would you take me to an ice skating rink if you can't ice skate, Tae?" The ravenette inquired as he extended his hand for the older to take. Taehyung allowed the younger to help him up, not like he really had a choice anyway since all he could do was scramble to his legs and grab at Jeongguk's shoulders for support.

Taehyung couldn't help but huff at Jeongguk's words. In a way, he was right, and that only irritated him further. But still, he didn't regret bringing him here. Even if all he did was embarrass himself the whole time, at least Jeongguk seemed to have fun. Well, the fun was supposed to come from the activity rather than Taehyung's failed attempts at ice skating but he guessed it was still a win.

"I didn't think it would be so difficult to skate!" The older defended himself with an unusually whiny voice that made Jeongguk chuckle.

"Well." The boy secured his hands around Taehyung's waist to make sure he wouldn't slip again. "What do you say we go someplace where both of us can have a good time?"

At that, Taehyung let out a groan.

"We're not having sex in the restroom, Gguk."

"I wasn't thinking about that." Jeongguk replied with a light scoff, but his expression soon turned back to serious. "But now that you say it, maybe we-" the glare Taehyung sent his way was quick to seal his lips shut.

For a minute, at least.

"Restrooms aren't that bad, you know? I've done it in a closet once, so I'm used to not having a lot of space. Do you think we could both fit into a washing machine?"

The more Jeongguk rambled, the more Taehyung wanted to bang his head against the nearest wall. Or the ice beneath him. Either way, picturing Jeongguk in a washing machine wasn't exactly something he needed in his life.

"Jeongguk." It seemed as though the mere mention of his name made the boy stop talking and, in the span of a second, his attention was back on Taehyung.

"Right." He mumbled, gulping nervously when his eyes met the older's warm ones. "So uh. Can I  bring you somewhere?"

Taehyung opened his mouth to talk, but Jeongguk immediately cut him off upon seeing the barely concealed look of disapproval on his face.

"— not the restrooms, I swear! It's something both of us can do and it's not far from here, so we won't have to drive. Can I?"

Taehyung heaved a sigh.

"Fine."

— <3

32 likes      11 retweets

|
|

kingjoonie: this date is kdrama worthy

peachiichim: WHY DOES MY BOYFRIEND NOT TAKE ME ON KARAOKE DATES

hobisexual: idk if that's just me but I wanna shove my hand in Tae's hair

— He's mad cuz I'm better at singing than he is

3.3k likes         1.2k retweets

|
|

peachiichim: he looks as emo as Yoongi

hobisexual: here come the soft hours 😭

kingjoonie: me when jin starts talking

TWITTER CHAT
Taegguk 4lifers 🤩

SEOKJIN
if you're gay, can you be straight forward?

YOONGI
...

JIMIN
dear god

NAMJOON
Hold my crab

SEOKJIN
why do we say to give head and not to give mouth?

HOSEOK
that's actually a good question

SEOKJIN
if you're riding on top of your man, can you still say you're a bottom?

NAMJOON
can someone take him pls

JIMIN
how much is he?

SEOKJIN
I'm priceless 🙄

NAMJOON
1$

JIMIN
deal

SEOKJIN
rude 🙄

SEOKJIN
anywhores

SEOKJIN
Do you think god has sex?

NAMJOON
ENOUGH 😭

JIMIN
sex in the sky

JIMIN
I should add that to my bucket list

YOONGI
I don't wanna see that bucket list ever-

HOSEOK
sex with god

HOSEOK
I should add that to my bucket list

SEOKJIN
Can I borrow it?

HOSEOK
anytime 🥰

SEOKJIN
also, why do we say 'I have a boner' even tho there's no bone in the dick?

JIMIN
I'm too lazy to search up the answers to your questions BUT I love them 🤩

SEOKJIN
only a wise man like me could have these wonderful questions

SEOKJIN
Namjoon could never

NAMJOON
you're right 😔

HOSEOK
poor Namjoon 💀

SEOKJIN
he's used to it 🥰

NAMJOON
if I become emo, blame him

JIMIN
my boyfriend is emo

YOONGI
I AM NOT.

JIMIN

YOONGI
...

JIMIN

JIMIN

YOONGI
so

YOONGI
those were supposed to stay private but hey, surprise I guess?

jinniethepooh saved 3 pictures from peachiichim!

hobisexual saved 3 pictures from peachiichim!

kingjoonie saved 3 pictures from peachiichim!

YOONGI
traitors

HOSEOK
shut up emo

YOONGI

JIMIN
while you're fighting Taegguk might be kissing

JIMIN
🥺

HOSEOK
Or fucking

JIMIN
well, that too

JIMIN
But kissing 🥺

SEOKJIN
and fucking 🤤

JIMIN
you know what?

JIMIN
I give up

JIMIN
You're just a bunch of sex addicts and you have no idea what romanticism is 😔

NAMJOON
Jeongguk doesn't really strike me as a romantic person, to be honest

SEOKJIN
I'm a sex addict and proud 😎

YOONGI
can you be proud and not use that emoji?

SEOKJIN
sorry emo

YOONGI
🙄

JIMIN
Jeongguk is actually really thoughtful and romantic

YOONGI
Sure he is

JIMIN
he IS

JIMIN
you shouldn't judge a book by its cover hyungs

NAMJOON
isn't that what the cover is for?

JIMIN
don't play around with words! You know what I mean

NAMJOON
Yeah yeah, don't worry

NAMJOON
I guess I could see him do romantic stuff

NAMJOON
but Tae seems more romantic to me yknow?

JIMIN
it's a different kind of romantic

JIMIN
Jeongguk is more spontaneous but you all underestimate him

YOONGI
how do you know he's romantic?

JIMIN
Because I've known him since preschool 🙄

JIMIN
and Jeongguk is the one who's going to ask taehyung out in the end

JIMIN
I can feel it in my toenails

YOONGI
ew

SEOKJIN
I can also feel it in my toenails

NAMJOON
ew

HOSEOK
I also think it'll be Jeongguk

HOSEOK
I was able to study the Jeongguk specimen during our week in Vegas

HOSEOK
so I have a feeling it will be him

YOONGI
Jeongguk freaks out over the tiniest steps

YOONGI
If anyone asks the other out it's gonna be Tae

NAMJOON
I'm with Yoongs on this one 😩

YOONGI
don't call me that

NAMJOON
yoongs

YOONGI

JIMIN
loving all these Tae memes

YOONGI
oh I have plenty

YOONGI

YOONGI

YOONGI

YOONGI

HOSEOK
cute 🥺

YOONGI

JIMIN
damn

JIMIN
...

peachiichim saved 5 pictures from yoongay!

SEOKJIN
as he should to be honest 😩

JIMIN
why am I the only one saving these?

HOSEOK
we kind of all have them already

JIMIN
oh 😔

JIMIN
I feel left out!

JIMIN
I bet y'all don't have this one

JIMIN

YOONGI
... why is Tae the one with the veil?

HOSEOK
can you really picture Jeongguk with a veil? 😭

YOONGI
good point

NAMJOON
I can't really picture Tae in a veil either to be honest

JIMIN
Tae has a fat ass

JIMIN
that's why he's the one with the veil

NAMJOON
what does that have to do with anything? 😭

SEOKJIN
does that mean you're going to wear a veil at your wedding too Jimin?

YOONGI
Watch it

JIMIN
obviously 🥰

HOSEOK
can I be the pastor at your wedding?

YOONGI
no

JIMIN
yes

YOONGI
no he can't!

JIMIN
yEs he cAn

YOONGI
no he can't.

JIMIN
he can.

YOONGI
he can't.

JIMIN
shut the fuck up

JIMIN
he can 🥺

YOONGI
I-

YOONGI
no.

JIMIN
yes.

YOONGI
no.

JIMIN
yes.

HOSEOK
Seems like you aren't getting married any soon 😔

NAMJOON
Well this has been lovely but I need to water my pet crab

SEOKJIN
cant wait to eat it 😋

kingjoonie has left the chat!

SEOKJIN
good riddance

HOSEOK
I-

JIMIN
I need to go argue with my boyfriend until he agrees with me so byeee

HOSEOK
I-

SEOKJIN
well then I guess I'll go check Namjoon out

SEOKJIN
check on Namjoon*

SEOKJIN
bye homosexuals 🥰

HOSEOK
I-

HOSEOK

"You okay doll?" Taehyung gave the tired Jeongguk sitting next to him a quick glance before he settled his gaze back on the road. The ravenette's head was turned towards the window, his body lazily slouched on the leather seat; trapped behind his seat belt.

He seemed exhausted, yet there was this big grin on his face that not even the fatigue flooding his conscience could kill, and this glint in his pretty eyes that hadn't ceased to shine ever since their kiss at the beach.

"Trust me I've never been better." Jeongguk said with a sigh that Taehyung guessed was more of content than irritation. He gladly returned the boy's smile.

"I'm glad you had fun. I'm also glad you didn't go through with your whole 'fucking in a washing machine' thing." Upon detecting the hint of mockery in Taehyung's playful tone, Jeongguk weakly hit his shoulder and groaned.

"Shut up."

At that Taehyung only allowed himself to laugh louder, and he didn't miss the way Jeongguk flushed a deep red out of embarrassment.

The rest of the ride was silent, except for the soft jazz music playing over the car's speakers and the occasional bickering between the two men.

"What do you wanna do once we're home, doll?" Taehyung asked at some point, though he could see from the tired look in Jeongguk's sparkly eyes that this  day was coming to an end, wether he liked it or not.

For whatever reason, he didn't want it to end yet. Or ever, perhaps. Either way, he hadn't had this much fun in a while, and the thought that this might be his last happy little moment with Jeongguk made his heart clench painfully. This was such a rare occasion, it almost felt too good to be true and Taehyung was waiting for Jeongguk to freak out, or for something to go completely wrong and fuck everything up.

Yet, nothing happened.

Today had been perfect. Hence why Taehyung dreaded the moment his eyes would close and put an end to it.

Would Jeongguk be the same when he'd open them again?

"Well." Jeongguk cleared his throat, wincing afterwards. "I would love to give you head but my throat is sore from singing All too well at the top of my lungs." Taehyung chuckled at that, remembering the younger's way too serious face as he screamed out the lyrics of the song.

"I can give you cuddles though." Jeongguk's voice softened; so did Taehyung's features. "If you want them, of course."

Taehyung spared him another glance, a longer one this time. The ravenette's lips were slightly jutted upwards into a small pout, and his cheeks were puffed up and dusted with rosy pink.

Pretty.

"Of course I want them, doll."

Taehyung found himself thinking that he probably wouldn't say no to the younger, no matter what it was that Jeongguk was asking for.

And strangely enough, the thought didn't freak him out.

"Better hurry up home then." Jeongguk smirked, giving Taehyung's thigh a little pat through his slim jeans. It was meant as a playful gesture but the look in his eyes was anything but playful. It was as though something switched in Jeongguk's brain and he ended up staring at Taehyung's thigh for an entire minute during which no family-friendly thought crossed his mind. Just Taehyung in skinny jeans.

"Why are your thighs so big?" The ravenette blurted out, devoid of any shame — or tact for the matter — as always. Thankfully Taehyung had gotten used to it by now, so he merely snorted at his bold words.

"They're not that big, doll. Not nearly as big as yours."

Jeongguk let out a laugh. "That's because you have something bigger between th-" Before he could finish his sentence Taehyung pressed down on the pedal, making the younger's body jolt forward and his eyes widen because of the sudden change of speed.

"I was complimenting you!" Jeongguk defended himself when he caught the older glaring at him. The latter merely sighed, shaking his head from left to right slowly.

"Of course you were."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "I was."

"Right." Taehyung chuckled, knowing it was useless to contradict the younger. "Thank you for the... compliment, Gguk. Can we change the topic now?"

"Sure." Jeongguk gave a lame shrug of his shoulders, eyes lost in the landscapes passing before his eyes. It was silent for a little while, and Taehyung almost thought that the boy might have fell asleep, but of course that wasn't possible.

"So are you actually open to try doing it in a washing machine?"

Fuck's sake.

So who do you think will ask the other out? Jeongguk or Taehyung? 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 61.5K 64
Being the boss of a mafia comes with great responsibilities. You have to show no mercy. You have to be strong. You have to be ready for anything. And...
790K 51.9K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
805K 53.9K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
131K 6.6K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...