Sweetness Of Life ✔

By free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 30

184 46 41
By free_bird_123_

"Did you text Shreya?" Abir asks me as he stops the car outside the old warehouse that Roy suggested to us.

"I did," I say as I look outside. We intentionally asked Maya to make them call us at night because we don't really have Arya and Aryan in there.

Maya will tell them they are in a room but they are actually two mannequins. They won't pay a lot of attention if it's dark so we had to do this. It's a lot of pressure on Maya to not let them enter the room.

"Come on, we can't waste any time." He says hurriedly and we get out of the car.

He reaches out to hold my hand and we look at the old warehouse for a moment. We had come here last night to know how many rooms and ways are there to get out of here.

As we walk inside my blood boils when I see Ira, Mr. Arora, and Maya drinking and laughing looking at something on the phone.

I narrow my eyes at Maya wondering if she switched the sides already but the baby cries coming from the far make me realize she hasn't. I had given her the recording just to make sure this sounds real to them.

"Surprise!" Mr. Arora says as he laughs. "It's us! Aren't you shocked?"

I look away clenching my jaw.

"I told you she had doubts about us from the moment she saw us together." He continues as he looks at Ira.

Ira smiles as she looks at us and I find myself wanting to fulfill my desire. To make her laugh so hard that her cheeks hurt then make her cry and those tears won't be happy.

"I can't believe it was you both behind all of this," I say trying to sad sound. I can feel Abir looking at me but I don't look at him. "Why are you doing this? And Maya what are you doing here?"

"It's called revenge." Ira laughs. "You deserve this. Maya, don't worry baby they are not going out of here alive today. You are safe. Your brother will not figure this out."

"Revenge of what?" I ask keeping up with my sadness. I asked Abir to let me do the talking and he agreed to it.

"You know that your parents killed my parents?" Mr. Arora asks angrily.

"You know my parents?" I gasp. Maya laughs and I narrow my eyes at her so she knows she isn't helping with it.

"Of course." He says as he walks up to me. Abir suddenly stands between us and he glares at him. Mr. Arora chuckles and takes a step back.

"You guys are not going back anyway." He laughs. "Enjoy the last moments."

"Oh, and you didn't ask about your kids?" Ira crosses her arms on her chest as she smiles. "I am sure you can hear their crying, right?"

"Get them out," I tell her, hoping they don't really get in the room to get them. That would ruin the plan.

"Not until we finish the conversation." Mr. Arora interrupts. "How do we being cousins sound to you?"

"Bitter," I say as I clench my jaw.

"You know it already, don't you?" He frowns. "You don't seem surprised."

"Yeah, I have known how much of a piece of shit you are." I glare at him. "I can't believe you would do that to your cousin."

"Why not?" He glares at me. "Why would I not do that when that's what your parents did to my parents."

"I don't believe it." I shake my head still not accepting it.

"Well, it's true." He clenches his jaw. "Your mother ran away with your father and there my father goes through a sudden heart attack because he lost his sister. A few weeks later my mother commits suicide not able to live without my father."

"How is that my fault in any way?" I glare at him. "I agree my parents shouldn't have run away and thought about their families but your father should have given them the happy life they deserved instead of keeping my mother locked. What would she do if not run away?"

"I don't give a fuck about it." He says bitterly and I see the warning in his eyes. "It's still because of your parents I lost my parents."

"And I lost my parents too," I shout feeling exasperated. "Aren't you happy with that? That makes us equal."

"I am happy with it." He chuckles. "They deserved it."

Having him say that makes my blood boil all over again and I feel the anger stir in my chest. I know everything is been recorded on Abir's phone and I sigh suddenly feeling sad all over again. My parents didn't deserve it, I didn't deserve it.

"But that doesn't make us equal." He shakes his head. "Your parents met with an accident and I didn't take any revenge there."

"I want to kill you both." He looks between me and Abir. "And your children."

"You got a mother to live with, Mishti. I can't tolerate your happiness."

"Feelings are mutual," I say. "I can't tolerate your happiness too."

"I thought you wanted us to sign the papers and hand over our companies to you?" Abir asks. "And then give us our children back."

"Well, before that Ira has something for you." He chuckles as he turns to look at her.

"You have no idea how much fun I had doing this." Ira walks up to us. "I used your people against you. Kabir, your business partner's sister Maya and Foziah your best friend."

"Foziah?" I frown.

"I mean, wasn't she the reason you asked the bodyguard to stop following your wife?" She asks with a smile to Abir.

He looks at me and I so wish he said no but he looks a little pale. I thought he did it because he thought I can take care of myself but that's not what troubles me the most.

Foziah? Seriously?

I did notice her father following me secretly but I thought Abir wanted me to feel better so he asked him to follow me discreetly.

Why would Foziah do that?

And why would her father still follow me around?

"You had no idea about any of it." She laughs. "I love that we always had an upper hand in this revenge."

"Here is something for you." She looks down at her phone. "Since you forgot everything and also your husband needs to see this."

"I am the reason for your memory loss." She chuckles.

She turns on the video and shows it to us. I feel my tolerance going away as I watch myself lying on the floor and Roy is standing there shouting at me.

I feel pathetic as I watch myself being so vulnerable. Rayan is suddenly coming over and he is helping me. He was honest with whatever he said. I hadn't felt so angry at Roy until now, if he would come in front of me I would kill him.

Abir reaches out to grab the phone and he throws it away making Ira and Mr. Arora laugh.

I look at them feeling the anger all over my body and before I realize what I am doing I am hitting Mr. Arora in the balls then I kick on his chest.

He groans as he falls down and then I step on top of him as I grab Ira with her neck.

"You don't fucking get the right to do this with me." I glare at her as she struggles to get out of my grip.

"Mishti," Abir calls me out but I am too furious to look at him.

"Let her go." He tells me as he pulls me away forcefully. Mr. Arora coughs as he tries to sit up and I feel satisfied seeing the tears in Ira's eyes.

"Don't forget I have your kids." Mr. Arora glares at me.

"No, you don't," I shout at him. "I won't let you do anything to me or my family now."

He frowns at me then he seems to realize something as he looks at Maya. "You are with her?"

"I am with no one." She shrugs.

Ira suddenly rushes inside a room and when she comes back she glares at Maya.

"There are no children inside." She tells Mr. Arora.

Maya takes a step forward to get outside when Ira yanks her back and slaps her. I take a step forward to help her but I stop when Maya glares at her and she slaps her back. They are suddenly having a cat fight as they shout at each other.

I wonder why isn't Shreya and Sara's father still here. They were supposed to come while Mr. Arora and Ira were confessing.

Abir and I share a worried glance wondering what are we supposed to do now. Mr. Arora suddenly stands up and he reaches out to punch Abir.

Abir nods at me as he blocks his punch. I move to the side as they continue to fight. My heart is beating hard against my chest as I dial Shreya's number. I start to feel anxious when she doesn't answer and Sara's father's phone is switched off.

Abir rushes over to me. "Did they answer the call? Where are they?"

"Abir." I frown as I look behind him. Mr. Arora is pouring the oil all around and I rush over to pull the oil can away from him.

"Leave." He glares at me.

"Leave." I glare back at him.

"We are so same." He laughs and he pushes me away. I stumble but I straighten up soon and grab the can from him.

Abir kicks him from behind and I watch as Maya runs out and Ira follows her. I quickly run behind Ira and grab her arm.

"You are not going away so easily." I pull her back harshly.

"Let me go."

"No!" I shout. "Did you let me go? Did you feel mercy for me?"

"Mishti, no matter what we are cousins in the end. I have my children to take care of, please let me go." She says suddenly getting emotional.

For a moment I frown but I remind myself she doesn't have kids. Maya did tell me she is married but she doesn't have kids. Knowing that she is doing the emotional blackmail thing on me just makes me angry.

I twist her hand behind her as I clench my jaw. "I am not the idiot you think I am. You knew I had kids as well but you didn't let me go, did you?"

"Let me go." She screams. "Anvit, bro, help me."

Abir and Mr. Arora are too engrossed in the fighting. I lose my arm around her and I push her on the chair before I reach down to the rope lying on the floor.

"Bro." She cries as she tries to protest. I am too absorbed in anger to comprehend anything and I tie her legs recalling the video she showed me. Even if it was Roy who did it to me it doesn't change the fact that she asked him to do that.

"Stop." I look up as Abir runs after Mr. Arora who runs past us.

"Take me with you." Ira cries.

I frown as he points a gun at Abir and seeing Abir unarmed makes me realize Mr. Arora took his gun.

"Just let me go." Mr. Arora says as he walks backward.

"I can't believe you are leaving me alone in this." Ira shakes her head and I look in disbelief. He isn't even caring about his sister.

"Walk back in," Abir says.

"Ira, you deserve this after all the sins you have done." He glances at her as he continues taking steps back pointing the gun at Abir.

I reach out to pull my gun when Ira suddenly yanks it from me and before we acknowledge what is occurring she points the gun at her brother.

"You deserve this, too." I hear her say slowly and tears roll down her cheek as she clenches her jaw and pulls the trigger.

❊❊

How was it?

It's Chapter - 30! I am so happy we have come so far together including Sweetness Of Love.

It's a long journey if I sit and think about how it all started. Christmas is not only special for Mishbir, it is to me as well. I started writing the first chapter on Christmas night.

I don't even know why I am telling it anyway. Just to share my contentment I guess?

To all the people who have recently been dropping me comments telling me how amazing it is going - Thank You!

It means a lot that you have stuck around. Even if there are a few readers I am happy at least there is someone out there wanting to read.  It's not like there's no one.

I would just want to give a warning to people who want me to continue this book - It is not going to be too long. It would end any time soon I am just not sure when.

Chapter 40 or 50 or 60 I am not sure. I just want to write whatever I have on my mind but I would not like to drag it more than required.

The only thing left to write is to show how their life is now that everything is gone. To show the Sweetness Of Life.

That is the purpose of this book and I can't end it without writing it.

That's all I guess. Did I speak a little too much today? lol.

Do vote, comment, and share your views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 8.8K 52
Two normal people with normal (but not so normal) lives, meet by chance and then their life turns 180° He exudes a calm and composed nature, a strik...
58.4K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
17K 1.4K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...
251K 10.9K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...