The Demigod Alien Hero

بواسطة PerseusKyogre09

What will happen when Ben gets thrown to the dimension of Percy Jackson along with Vilgax? What happens when... المزيد

⭐|¦_Dimensional Demigod_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Visit To Camp Half-blood_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Enter Bellicus And Serena_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Prophecy Of Rescue The Goddess!_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_The Truth_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐
⭐|¦_The Dam Episode_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Trekking Tamalpais_¦|⭐
⭐|¦_Paradox Makes An Entry_¦|⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Nico Has Disappeared_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Percy Destroys A School, I Fight My Dad_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_I Found The Spy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Search For Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Fighting Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Death Of Percy_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_Surprises_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Rise Of Kronos_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐|¦_The Aftermath_¦|⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Secret Of Vilgax_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Another Point For Team Ben 10!_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_Taking A Step Back_¦|⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐|¦_From Tam To Cam(p)_¦|⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐|¦_Things Get Titanic_¦|⭐⭐⭐

1K 25 5
بواسطة PerseusKyogre09

So... Hi again.
You guys must really be angry, because I would have been too, if I was in you place. Sorry for disappearing of the face of earth for a long time, because I really wasn't expecting to be this busy with my schoolwork. I swear, my teachers are really evil. One month, two month. And eventually I forgot about my fanfictions. So here I am now, back after nearly over 4 months. But now I am back. I really don't intend to leave (unless I die, obv... Jk) I guess I just wouldn't be able to get as much time for writing as I used to. Thank you for your patience, and here is the new chapter. Enjoy!

_____

"We're in big trouble Percy. If my Omnitrix identified him as a Titan, then we're screwed. I don't want to fight unprepared." I said, both me and Percy backing onto a corner.

Percy was assessing the Titan however. "We have to lure him away from the city. Somewhere we can fight well."

***

Our weekly hangout looked promising this time. No monsters, no Titans, no danger, nothing. Every single time me and Percy went outside, some random or crazy monster attacked us. That's why we spent most of our time in home.

And I really shouldn't have jinxed myself, because things always go wrong when I assume they would not.

I needed a huge break from the recent training the gods have been giving me. I mean seriously, the last one would have killed me.

Still I always happen to survive, and I'm plenty happy to not complain about it.

"Hey Perce, can't you take some break from the camp? It would be good for your health. Constant training is bad for your health." I said to an exhausted looking Percy.

"I have to do it though. I can't help but feel this prophecy they are hiding is for me. What frustrates me is that everyone knows, even Thalia and Nico. Thalia, I understand, her being a hunter and whatnot, but Nico knowing is unfair. Plus... I'm not sure about his crazy idea..." Percy said gasping some air in between.

I sighed. Ever since Nico had presented the idea of bathing in River Styx, I had been really skeptical. I mean, it can just kill you if you don't know the steps. But on the other hand it could potentially give Percy a power boost to win us the war.

"Look, let your worries go away for now. Come on, let's just hang out in the city for old times sakes."

"Old times sakes? Would it include fighting through monsters to get to one Cafe?" Percy quipped.

"Aw come on. Besides it could potentially give you more training. You know like, experience is practice or whatever." I said convincingly. "Besides, it's on me."

"Alright," he sighed "I'm in. Where to first?"

***

In the end, we just ended up chatting with ourselves instead of going somewhere to eat because of monsters attacking constantly.

"I mean, I'm not even a human anymore. I'm really not sure what I am now. So me bathing in River Styx is dangerous." I said.

"That's unfair..." Percy said "Everything in this world sucks."

"What about..." I started to say when my danger senses kicked in. Percy caught on as well and started looking around.

I pulled Percy into a building's corner. A burly and tall person was walking, with his eyes indicating he was looking for something.

And I was definitely not liking the feral look on his eyes. The ground was literally shaking with every step he took.

This man looked like some crazy strong monster. "Omnitrix, identify."

*This is Perses, the Titan of Destruction. He is the son of Helios.*

My eyes widened "Shit. This is bad."

"We're in big trouble Percy. If my Omnitrix identified him as a Titan, then we're screwed. I don't want to fight unprepared." I said, both me and Percy backing onto a corner.

Percy was assessing the Titan however. "We have to lure him away from the city. Somewhere we can fight well."

"Maybe I have something. But I have to find it first. Distract him somehow." I said.

Percy nodded, uncapping his Riptide. The Titan instantly turned towards Percy sneering at him "There you are you Sea-Spawn. I will crush you and The Crooked One will reward me. I shall be recognised as the strongest one ever!"

"Anytime now Ben." Percy muttered under his breath. Talking loudly to Perses "Oh yeah? I bet you are the weakest Titan ever. I thought Atlas was always the strongest. You can't even beat him."

Perses face turned into a look of pure rage "Take back those words you Sea Spawn! I will crush you easily!"

He charged forward and I transformed into one of my strongest alien. "Atomix!"

My body turned white, while my chest created a space to create nuclear energy. I flexed my knuckles "Let's try the rocket system, shall we Titan of Destruction?"

My legs immediately retracted into my body, and I tightly gripped him with my hands.

"Launching in 3... 2... 1... 0!!" I mimicked the sequence of rocket launching in space. I trusted forwards with my nuclear energy powering me, both me and Perses flying into the sky.

"What is the meaning of this!? Unhand me you mortal!" Perses growled at me. His eyes started becoming red.

Uh oh.

I would have liked to say that I punched him with fists so hard that he turned into dust, but I would be lying.

Perses, he punched me with his free hand and I instantly fell, straight back to earth. I hit the ground, creating a meter deep hole.

"Oww..." I groaned. My watch started beeping. Percy was calling.

"Yeah, yeah... I know. I'm fighting him. No don't come here! I'll handle him. Just go back to camp. No I don't mean you can't handle it! The nuclear energy I will be radiating is very harmful brother, even if you are Demigod. Yes. Bye." I hastily cut the connection to focus on my opponent Perses.

He was cracking his knuckles. I got up immediately and he growled. "You are a mere pest. I will destroy you, for I am known as the Destroyer!! I will prove to Kronos that I am worthy to lead his army!!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... You villains are always the same. Everyone always wants to destroy this, and that, defeat the hero and conquer the world, and blah blah blah. What you don't know, that for me, it's hero time!"

My right hand quickly transformed into Ultimate Humungosaur's hand. I retracted back my fingers to turn them into cannons. Then I powered my shot using my nuclear energy and started firing.

And it looked like it was working. I was honestly shocked at the power. Nuclear energy really was dangerous in the hands of wrong.

The titan screamed, because his armor was melting. Good. But on the other hand, he was getting more enraged, and if what I gathered from omnitrix was correct, he grew more stronger the angrier he got. He was literally like Ares, but much more primal.

Then I took out my sword Afthartos, and it transformed into a silver sword with a white handle. I could feel nuclear energy flowing through the blade.

I held the sword with both of my hands and rushed towards him. I slashed as he tried to dodge. He was slammed to the ground, but he wasn't down.

He got up again, even more enraged. Then I prepared my next strike. But before the sword could hit him, he intercepted it with one of his hand.

Shit.

My eyes widened, then with a horror, I saw his eyes blood red, like it would burn anything in its way. He growled like an enraged lion. "You fought well, son of Poseidon. I was not expecting anything like this. I will bring your severed head to Kronos instead."

Then he grabbed my sword, and slashed at me. Then I felt unimaginable pain on my neck. I was trying my hardest to keep my eyes opened, because I realized he couldn't behead me. He growled at the failure. Then with the limited vision I could see, he sneered "Goodbye Demigod."

Then the last thing I saw was the world fading in a purplish light.

***

My eyes opened slowly. I tried to get up, but found I couldn't. I suddenly blinked and found a person... No, two people looking at me.

Then I recognised them. "Bellicus. Serena."

Bellicus nodded at me, saying nothing. Serena started speaking "We intervened in time. You are safe here... For now."

I shook my head, trying to remember "What... What happened? Did I die?"

Bellicus said this time "No, you were about to. We saved you."

I bowed my head in gratitude "Th... Thanks. But that titan... He was really strong. I couldn't even defeat him. Then how am I supposed to help Percy?"

Serena sighed "No can do. Perseus Jackson needs to become stronger on his own. You cannot help even if you wish to."

Then she paused for a moment. She started "Benjamin, there is a problem, and this isn't the Gods, or even the Titans. The Fates are after you."

My eyes widened "The Fates?" My head started spinning with questions.

Serena nodded "Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos have started noticing your influence on young Perseus, and seek to eradicate you."

"But why? And what is wrong with helping my brother?" I asked, confused, and a little bit angry.

Serena said "For firsts, you weren't supposed to be born."

"But wha-"

"Just let me continue." I shut up at her glare. "Thank you. Now as I was saying you weren't supposed to be born. Your Fate was never written. Yes, people say the Moirai control your fates, but there is a being higher than them, Lady Fate herself, Anake. She is a daughter of Chaos, and represents Fate and Destiny. She had been dormant since the Moirai took control of her domain, and that's how they like her to be."

"But about 7 decades ago, the time the Oracle delivered the Great Prophecy, which now concerns our young Perseus. The gods felt an old presence. Apollo received a prophecy which he recited. It was because of that the Fates were angry. It wasn't made by them, as all Great Prophecies are made by them. It was made by Anake herself." Serena finished.

"How is that concerning me?" I asked. Serena took a deep breath and answered "Because it is about you. The Gods have mostly forgotten about that prophecy as the Fates themselves declared it invalid. But they knew better. They hid it, and tried to forget about it. Now you came, free from their strings and changing Perseus dramatically. They realized you were the one of the prophecy so they tried to kill you by sending Perses. He was not even supposed to be in this war."

I released a sigh of frustration "That is seriously messed up. I guess Paradox was right, my role in this universe is as important as the one where I grew up."

"What is the prophecy?" I asked, a bit nervous.

Serena started speaking in an ominous voice.

Beware, Hero Of Another,
The One Destined One Calls Him Brother,
Loyalty Will Be The Key,
Hardships Define Son Of The Sea,
Unearthly Being Of War,
Shall Be The Greatest Foe Of All
I, An'ke Grant The Worthy
With The Powers To Whom Fights With My Values Firmly.

I closed my eyes. So this is what Percy felt. To have your future trapped in a prophecy.

Without hesitating, I started walking to fight, and realized I was in a dream. I chuckled, embarrassed with myself. "How do I wake up?"

Bellicus emotionlessly said "Just imagine yourself waking up. And one more thing. Perses destroyed your Bio-Link option. Your omnitrix is back to being a watch again."

I looked at him, shocked "But... What!?? How in the heavens... Er Olympus is that possible?"

Then with a hint of smile, he said "Anger can achieve a lot of things. I should know, I am it's personification."

Then the world melted in front my eyes.

***

My eyes stung, and I blinked to focus what was in front of my eyes. "Ben!! Wake up! Come on I can't let you die!"

It was a familiar voice, but I couldn't remember where. "Ben!!"

I shook myself from the daze, not believing my ears. I suddenly stood and came face to face with the person who was holding Perses back, and trying to wake me up.

Because in front my eyes stood Gwendolyn Tennyson, with worry reflecting in her emerald green eyes.

_____

So how was it? I really don't know what I was expecting myself, getting into writing after so many months. And thank God, I had written some notes on how I would progress in this story, because I had forgotten what I had to do. As I already said, this year has already been really busy, I couldn't honestly get time to write.
I still get ideas though. How many remember about the show Slugterra? I recently stumbled upon it, and man it brings back some good memories, when I was a kid and used to watch it on TV everyday. As a result, I tried searching for Slugterra fanfictions. But I was disappointed to find not many out there. There are a lot of good ones, yes, but a lot of them are incomplete. So I thought, why not write one of my own? So presenting to you a fanfiction, a Crossover of Slugterra and Percy Jackson (There are only two, both incomplete). I will probably post it after I finish this one. I really don't want to abandon any Fanfics because of having too much in-progress fanfiction.
See ya next time
~PerseusKyogre09

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.6K 449 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
90.9K 3.6K 23
The demigods are mortals in a death match. In this wild multi-pov story, there is only one Victor. And that's a promise. »---▻ featured by @Fanfic »...
29.1K 474 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...