Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Fifty-eight

4.4K 316 72
By IvoryValentia

" *sigh* Let me reintroduce myself. " I said and stood up to the middle.

" Everline Athena Keller- Wescott, though physically I might be 17 truthfully, I am turning 25. I was an established entrepreneur and an heir to a distinguished line that I never asked for" I revealed to them. 

They were absolutely flabbergasted.

"W-Wait., You're o-older than me?" Caius gaped in shock.

" Only for about nearly two years but if we were to go by our birth year, I'd be the oldest among all of us. I should be 28." I shrugged. Vincenzo based on his profile on his license was born on 2223, which meant I was a year older than him.

"You were born on 2222?!" Raven exclaimed and I nodded my head.

They were stumped, to say the least, they never expected that the person they were calling brat was older than them. It's hilarious, really. 

"...You mentioned earlier that you were an entrepreneur, you should have been 22 before you came here?" Slade questioned.

" It could be because things function differently there. There were no such things as Alphas, Betas, or Omegas. The world, unlike this one, was still suffering from the world war that occurred 90 years before, and the education system functioned at a much faster pace. Defying the fact that I was already home-schooled prior to me entering college at 19 and then graduating a year later. " I explained.

"You graduated a year after...oh, my~" Heinrich whistled. The rest of them still seemed surprised.

" I still can't get over the fact that she's technically older than the rest of us. I'm not mad about it or anything, just..surprised." Claude expressed.

"H-How does that explain everything else? " Demetrius asked with a questioning gaze.

"Homeschooling. What I meant by homeschooling is that I was put on mandatory education when I was 6. All categories, I've tackled. Athletics, Musical, Art, and Intellectual, I had a strict schedule on what to do per day and was expected to perfect them within a short limited time. I start at 5 in the morning till 9 in the evening when I was 6 years old till I was 10 and then afterward 4 till 10 in the evening thereafter. " 

" I had my own private library where books change every 4 to 6 months and there would always be around 1,100 books or more in there and I was expected to learn everything in that time interval and I would be heavily tested after for like..two to five whole days? On my sixteenth birthday I was sent to serve the British Ro- *ehem* British Military. 16 to 17 years old, in the Army. 17 to 18 years old, in the Navy, and lastly 18 to 19, in the air force." 

"I refused to be sent to the Marines as I already experienced how it felt as when I was in the navy I was being designated to where they were in some times. I left Britain or you could say the UK and went abroad to the United States to study at a college nearby where my mother's hometown was. I established my company while I was studying and managed to reach the top, besting my father, nearly two years later. My life was a bore for the most part.. Ah, I rambled too much." 

"..." They had a complicated expression on their faces but still stayed silent.

"..Was my explanation sufficient enough? I won't blame you if you don't believe me." 

"No..that was plenty." Vincenzo said, holding his temple.

" Everline Athena Keller-Wescott, your name sounds awfully familiar. " Heinrich  thought.

" It might just be a common name here." I shrugged.

"Valentina..It's fine if you don't want to talk about it but..you're hiding something from us, aren't you?" Caius asked while staring me right in the eyes.

'Keen as always..*sigh*'

But right before I could respond the telephone rang. Slade had no choice but to pick it up, his face contorted into confusion and then into annoyance. He sighed loudly which caught all of our attention.

" Sebastian, did you know that Rosia was coming over today? " He implored with an irritated expression.

" Rosia? No, she never told me..don't tell me that she's here.

Then the lift rang, the doors opened, and out she came. She strutted her way with her arms wide open like how Heinrich came in. I was no longer in the middle as I was sitting in between Heinrich and Vincenzo. 

" My men~ How have you been? Did you all miss me? " She said in a flirtatious way, kissing Sebastian on the cheek.

My eyebrow twitched unconsciously, it was odd. For some reason..I am rather not fond of her. I already knew she wasn't a good person but I usually don't judge a person until I've met them but I am just not fond..absolutely not fond of her.

" I saw you earlier at the High hills restaurant, how did you know I was coming to see you guys! " She thrilled.

" No, he did not. Don't think too much ahead of yourself. " Heinrich spoke while his head leaning on mine.

" Oh, Heinry! I haven't seen you since college. I missed you soo much! I don't get it, what do you mean by what you said earlier? He obviously booked for one female- ..oh, it's her." She stopped and looked at me.

I didn't say anything but I left them to handle this. I only agreed since our initial plan was to eat lunch together.

I checked my watch to see that I still had an hour and thirty minutes left before Pierre and the rest would show up in front of my flat.

"Rosia, why are you here? " Claude asked, even if he was trying to hide it, I could see his frown.

"I'm planning on moving here from now on! I asked my Dad if I could be relocated back and he agreed! My birthday is coming up in two months and he said he has a surprise for me so I stopped by to tell you guys that! " She said with a huge smile.

" Your birthday..you will have a party again? " Demetrius raised a brow.

" Of course, I will! An extravagant one as always. "

She wouldn't stop ranting on and on and on, purposefully ignoring my presence. I was getting very impatient and just wanted to eat already.

'I'm famished...*sigh* I only have 29 minutes till they arrive. The nearest food place is about 10 minutes away and it'd take 15 minutes to go to the condo. That will mean I only have four minutes to eat??? Fucking shit.'

I will never be late on a schedule I appointed myself, I'll just have a take-out or something.

I stood up and grabbed my bag that was being squashed by the chicken mouth.

"V-Valentina? "Caius got up and lightly grabbed my wrist.

"I'm leaving, you can catch up with Miss Rosia at the restaurant since I can't go anymore," I said in a rush and opened my phone so I could contact Charles.

" Wait..but why?? "Sebastian asked with worry.

" Check the time, old arses. Next time if you want to go out with me..stick to your promise." I stated.

One of the things that I completely abhor the most are people who don't stick to a schedule with invalid excuses. Especially if they're the ones who planned it in the first place.

I got in the lift without looking back at them, I don't need any excuses. I just want to eat. Even when I was at the military, I never got hungry since I always caught my meals if there were no food packages. (MRE's)

" Ah ah ah~ I'll be dropping you off. No need to call that pesky- I mean, lovely bodyguard of yours~ " Heinrich playfully smiled at me and refused to let go of my arm.

The doors closed and so I looked at him,

" Why did you leave Caius and the rest? I was going back to the condo to meet someone. " I raised a brow.

" Though I'm upset to leave my beloved Puppy, I can't also leave my Prinzessin alone. You don't even have at least one of us with you and there's plenty of hungry deers waiting to take a piece of you when we're not looking." He explained.

" ...What do you mean? Based on your sentencing, shouldn't it be sharks? Also, when you're not looking?? "

" Deers are just perfect for them, my Prinzessin. Because they are nothing to me and I can kill them if they try~ Also, you don't need to pay too much attention to what I said at the end. "

"....If you say so." I shrugged.

He clasped his hand on mine and interlocked them together. He had a bright and pleased smile on his face.

To be Continued . . .

A/N:

I dropped a huge bomb here and I did it slyly, if you noticed it then you a fuckin genius but if you didn't then I'm happy that I will leave you thinking about it, happy overthinking! 🤗😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 17.6K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
184K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
24.3K 942 33
Warning: future chapters will contain adult content. Keith is a successful businessman. He has accumulated great wealth and attracts many potential p...
3.7K 52 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...