๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ; ๐“. ๏ฟฝ...

By blckkrsu

Takemitchi attracts some dangerously handsome delinquents, without noticing. More

๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
announcement.
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

08

3.4K 124 45
By blckkrsu

—🌙

Savior

Summary;

"Where did Hina-chan snatch a beauty like you? hmm?" ask Takemitchi laughing a little then shakes hands with the blonde-hiared girl.

----------

"Your the guy that saves us that night!" said a girl, surprised.

All heads turn to the stairs nearby, they all saw a girl and a boy walking towards them.

(Does anybody knows the name of Pah-chin's girlfriend and friends name? Well I don't, so I well name by myself.)

"What do you mean Aya?" ask Pah-chin and Draken asked at the same time.

"Oh, right! I remember him!" Said Haruki cheerfully while pointing at the confused Takemitchi.

"Me?" Oh, poor Mitchi! Doesn't remember their faces!

"Yes, you!" said Aya.

"You're the one that saved us from the night when some gang almost r*ped Aya and you also saved me! And we're so thankful to you." said Haruki, smiling.

The other people slowly sunk the information they
just got that both Aya and Haruki just saida while ago. After a minute, all heads turn to Takemitchi.

"Oh, right! I remember!" Takemitchi said while cheeks puffing making him more cuter.

Then after Takemitchi said that, Pah-chin holds his hands then bows.

"Thank you! Thank you, for saving my girlfriend and my pal. I really owe you!" Pah-chin said bowing a few times.

Then Peh-yan, also spoke.

"Takemitchi, we really are thankful for saving them" he said smiling at the boy.

"O-oh, don't worry about it. I just did what's right!" Takemitchi, smiled while rubbing his neck sheepishly while a blush slowly crept to his cheeks.

The two blonde just smile at the younger boy, he really are amazing! A husband (wife) material.

"Thank you very much again, Takemitchi-kun! A simple thank you, couldn't describe how grateful and thankful we are" Aya said, she really are grateful along with her friend Haruki.

"That's right!" Peh-yan, Pah-chin and Haruki said at once, smiling.

'Are they a robot or something?' thought Takemitchi, while chuckling inwardly.

Because of Takemitchi both them are safe and sound, and nothing bad happened to both of them.

------

It's been a week since Takemitchi last saw his gang friends. He's wondering why they didn't bother to see him.

Well, he understands, what if they're busy with school?

With the gang?

Or something important.

He shrug his thoughts when he hear Hinata calling his name from afar. He turn to her direction, then start walking to her.

Then when he arrived, he notice a girl with a short stature and a feminine figure being fairly developed for her age. She had past shoulder-length honey blonde hair swept over her shoulder and large golden eyes, waving at him.

She wore a school uniform consisting of a white button-up shirt, gray skirt, a light blue jacket wrapped around her waist, and white loose socks in a pair of brown school shoes.

"Oh hey, Takemitchi-kun! this is my 'friend', Emma! And Emma this is my bestfriend Takemitchi." Hinata introduces the girl - Emma to Takemitchi.

"Oh, hi Takemitchi-kun, I'm Emma, nice to finally meet you! I heard a lot about you." he said enthusiastically while holding her pale arm for a shake.

"Oh? I hope you only heard a good thing from me, btw I'm Takemitchi, pleasure meeting you."

"Oh, yes don't worry." answered Emma to his question.

"Where did Hina-chan snatch a beauty like you? hmm?" ask Takemitchi laughing a little then shakes hands with the blonde-haired girl.

Emma blushes at what Takemitchi just said. Well, the beauty just compliment her.

"Oh, shut up Takemitchi-kun" Hinata hit Takemitchi lightly, while blush is spreading up to hears.

"Ah- sorry Hina-chan! Hahaha." He said, chuckling.

"So, what brings you both here?" ask him, eyeing the two with his blue/sapphire eyes.

"Hmm, we're just going to invite you to join us for a walk since your just spacing out. Then, we will eat an ice cream after! I heard there's a new ice-cream shop, around this area." answered Emma while wrapping her arms to Hinata's waist while the said girl just blush.

"Oh, sure why not?" answered Takemitchi, excitedly.

"Let's go, Emma-chan, Takemitchi-kun!" Hinata said while dragging Emma's arm.

"Okay wait for me~"

(btw, when Hinata and Emma found Takemitchi, Takemitchi was just sitting at the public parks bench while humming a song)

----------------

"I want a chocolate ice-cream ma'am" Hinata said to the ice cream vendor.

"What about you guys?" she ask her two friends.

"I'll take vanilla, ma'am." said Emma

"cookies and cream for me ma'am." answered Takemitchi while smiling at the female vendor which make her blush.

After joting their orders, she slowly steps inside he mini four wheels, but not without giving Takemitchi a glance.

After a minutes of waiting the trio finally got their ice-cream. They payed the ice creams and left.

"That girl is weird." started Hinata.

"Hmm, I agree." agreed Emma

"Oh? How so?" ask Takemitchi while licking a 3 inches ice cream.

"Seriously Takemitchi-kun?" ask Emma, staring at him.

"You didn't notice how she blush around you, and not only that, she's giving you a flirty glances." added athe blonde girl.

"Oh, I didn't notice." said Takemitchi.

"Oh my god Takemitchi, grow up." Hinata said, lightly hitting Takemitchi's back with her hands.

"Well, I'm grown up." countered Takemitchi.
The two girls just groan, and decided to drop the topic.

On their way home, Emma mention something about a Festival.

"Oh by the way guys?" Emma ask.

"Hmm?" answered the two, still walking.
Emma continues since she got the attention of the two.

"Are you guys free on August the 3rd?"

"Yeah, why?" both answered at the same time.

"There this festival, which will happen on August the 3rd. So are you guys free?" ask Emma, using her puppy eyes.

"Oh my Emma-chan ur so cute! Of course we are free, aren't we Takemitchi-kun?" asked Hinata, holding a blushing Emma.

"Of course." said Takemitchi smiling at both of them.

"Yes!" the two girls shouted at the same time.

"So? What would you two will wear?" he ask stopping at his tracks.

"Of course we will wear a kimono!" both answered, in sync.

"thought so." said Takemitchi.

Then a split of second,he saw the glint of the two girls eyes.

'oh..oh.. I think I'm in trouble.. hahaha' he thought, sweat dropping.

Btw, guys do want HINATA X EMMA? do tell me.

Oh, and by the way I think I will let Takemitchi dress in kimono, is that all right? I'f don't, just comment.

Ciao.

—🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!ยก anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
11.2K 333 20
"๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š•, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐š‘...
225K 9.6K 51
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ 20 ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ" โ–ถ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: An AU...
Bonten By Aly

Fanfiction

32.3K 700 13
alltake