Truly Madly Deeply ✅

By lovinuwasred

~truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you🧿~ Rohit is 27 and single(or atleast the team... More

Prologue
Asthetics
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Epilogue
Thank You 🫶
Bonus1

Fifteen

2K 139 79
By lovinuwasred

Rohit flustered immediately while she internally cooed at the squishy male.

"come on", she said as she started walking on the pavement.

"where?", Rohit furrowed his brows yet followed her like a lost puppy.

He never trusted anyone easily and here he was with some unknown lady he barely knew, walking side by side but it all felt right, as if this was where he belonged.

They talked among themselves about everything, from their favourite dishes and restaurants to their favourite films to their most embarrassing moments.

She burst out laughing when Rohit told her he cries while watching sooryavansham. He grumbled in sulking but when she pinched his cheeks, he melted immediately.

He didn't know why was he sharing such embarrassing stories, stories he wanted to bury deep in the ground and never unleash. His usually introvert and awkward self felt at ease with her.

The sadness was slowly vanishing and all the courtesy to this angel lady.

Her laugh sounded like music to his ears and he swear he could hear her talking all day.

They stopped in front of one of the tallest buildings.

Rohit looked at her and teasingly said, "didn't know you wanted to take me home to meet your parents. At least you should have told me, I would have come better dressed"

She smilingly rolled her eyes and slightly pushed him to the side, "you have to work hard for that Mr. It's not that easy"

If Virat would have been there, his eyes would have popped out seeing Rohit flirt so easily, it came so naturally to him around her.

Rohit himself couldn't believe the words that fell out of his mouth unknowingly, he was cursing his life a few moments ago, blaming his destiny for the wrong happening in his life and here he was laughing gruffly mere minutes later.

She guided him to the terrace and opened the door.

Rohit closed his eyes feeling the cool breeze healing the burning ache in his heart.

They sat a little behind the edge of the railing and looked at the beautiful citylights.

"this is where I come when I'm disturbed about anything", she said breaking the silence.

Rohit turned to look at her, she was smiling slightly, her smile was like a soothing dose to him, the way her eyelashes were falling gently on her skin, she skin seemed so soft and glowing.

Rohit mentally scolded himself so getting distracted that way.

"this is my secret place, this terrace has seen me in all my weakest moments, has seen my bawling my eyes out but has also seen me heal", she said.

Rohit nodded in acknowledgement. Everyone went through hardships, failed, cried but got up and tried again.

Just this simple thought filled him with the new resolution of working towards himself, he couldn't play the 2011 world cup, it's okay he'll get nothing in mourning over the past.

He's going to work hard and make sure he leads the team in world cup some day.

A promise was made to self.

"you know why I'm telling this to you?", she turned a little to his side so now she was facing him.

Rohit stared at her in oblivion.

She held his hand as she started, "this is your dream, you have worked hard for who you're today, everyone have their bad days and it's you who can take yourself out of the pit. Work hard for yourself and show the people pointing at you today what you're truly capable of"

Rohit was amazed with her words, it was like she could read every nerve, every thought going in his head.

Rohit squeezed her hand in gratefulness as he whispered a thank you.

She smiled brightly at him and the atmosphere turned to silence again, a comfortable one.

"you know me, fan?", asked a amused Rohit as he funned.

"in your dreams", she huffed.

"it's okay I don't mind giving an autograph", he chuckled as he nudged her.

She couldn't help but join him in.

"you see that", she tapped him to look in the specific direction.

Rohit stared at the number of lanterns in the air.

His mouth formed an O looking a the beautiful sky.

"they do this every month. You write your wish in a piece of paper and attach it to the lantern and send it off. It's believed it fullfills it if it lands safely anywhere", she explained excited.

"if you want we can do this next time we meet", said a hesitant Rohit.

"very sure that we'll meet again", shr raised her eyebrows.

"only if you want", he hastily added.

She laughed as she pulled out a sharpie from her bag to write hr number on his palm, "I'd love that"

As they parted their ways that night.

"Rohit", she called from the other side.

Butterflies flew in Rohit's stomach hearing his name from her.

"it's Ritika",

"huh"

"it's Ritika Sajdeh", she said before she spun and walked away smiling widely.

"Ritika", Rohit mumbled under his breath grinning himself.

He blamed his destiny but it lead him to the most beautiful night of his life.

"wow", everyone sighed in amazement.

"this is such a beautiful story", Shrryas sniffed while Yuzi nodded his head dabbing his eyes himself.

Rohit almost rolled his eyes on the dramatic boys of the team, he turned his head towards Virat who was already bawling his eyes out.

His eyes widened seeing him crying so hard, "Virat what happened?"

"I can't believe my little Rohit is already in love", Virat threw himself on Rohit.

Rohit cringed on his extreme affection as he mockingly commented, "if you remember I'm older to you"

"well I'm more experienced in love than you so shut up", he wiped his nose on his shoulder.

A completely aghast Rohit pushed him off, "you pig, I just bought this t-shirt"

"also it was poor Anushka who fell for you, I don't think any girl would be able to tolerate your stupid stinky ass", Rohit looked at Anushka with pity.

"I agree my bad, now what do I do, I'm stuck with him for life", Anushka sighed in defeat as she joined in the act.

Ritika decided to help Virat since he was looking at them with deceived eyes.

"oh please Rohit, any girl would be lucky to marry Virat, it's me who is stuck with your lazy self", she patted Virat's back in support.

Virat looked at her brightly, "only you understand me Ritu"

While Rohit had the most betrayed look on his face.

After all the laughter had died down a bit, Rohit decided to apologize.

"I'm so sorry everyone for hiding this from you, I wasn't planning to but I didn't know how to explain, Anushka and Sakshi bhabhi encouraged me to introduce her to you and that is why I brought her here", Rohit said sincerely.

It was never his intention to hurt anyone from the team but because he was new to all this, he didn't know how to approach.

"i didn't mean to lie to you", he said but was interrupted when Virat engulfed him in a hug.

"shhh it's okay we understand", he mumbled making Rohit tighten the hold.

Everyone looked at the two best friends reuniting, it finally felt as if everything was going back to how it was.

Virat broke the hug and stood in front of Ritika.

"and if you have brought anyone except her, I would have broken your bones", he continued in all seriousness.

Rohit rolled his eyes as if it would have happened.

"welcome to the family Ritika", smiled Virat as he hugged her.

Epilogue coming your way next

❁❁❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 405 3
Hey... Guys this story revolves around Mahi Bhai, Virat, Rohit, dada, jaddu... Or let's say entire team Just go read and enjoy..
90.1K 6.3K 71
A lost and found fanfic but it involves ICT. Yuvi ,Mahi and Rohit are brothers - the stars of cricket. A bond like theirs is hard to come across bec...
20.6K 920 16
So guyss come and join me in this madness..Cute moments hai, cricketers hai, masti hai mazak hai aur kia chahiye..🤣🤣 Peep in to know more 😉😉
8.4K 549 11
A young Ritika was promoted from a junior to now added in the management, she was brought to manage for the younger lot of boys. She was the chirpy...