ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ sᴀɴs ᴀᴜ's ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs

By SussyChoco

×Cover is made by yours truly× Start: June 1, 2022 End: ? More

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴏᴘᴇɴ!
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.. | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ x ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ x sᴡᴀᴘ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢs ᴏғ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ x sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ᴊᴇʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅs!ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ x ᴅs!ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅs!ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ x ᴅs!sᴡᴀᴘ
ʟɪғᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅs!ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ x ᴅs!ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ?! | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ x ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ..

sᴏ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɴᴀɪᴠᴇ.. 🍋 | ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ x ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

545 11 6
By SussyChoco

Yey mah first lemon :D (why am I celebrating 👁️👄👁️)

Requested by: LuckyCottonee

As you guessed from the title, yes, Dream will be an innocent bean but not for long..

W A R N I N G:
-Slight Stockholme Syndrome
-Incest
-Kidnapping
____________________________________

Dream's POV
I had 'another' fight with the Trio again, but this time they knew my advantage and my weak spots. "Dream-? OI DREAM!" Ink kept yelling at me while poking my non-existent nose, "U-uhmm..something wrong?" I asked, Swap and Ink looked at each other for a moment and finaly replied, "You didnt answer us for 2 minutes Dream, is there something bothering you?" Swap asked, I saw his eyes filled with concern, "Yes..yes, im fine Swap..im fine, I just need time to think and be alone.." I replied and looked down, Ink shrugged and walked away while Swap pats my skull, "You can just talk to us about it.." he said, I looked at him with a warm smiled as he places his arm[?] on my shoulder, "We are your friends Dream, you can always trust us." he said and hugged me, "I..im fine Swap..just go, I will meet you at Undyne's laboratory." I replied to him, he smiled and walked away.

I felt a little woozy so I went to Papyrus and Swap's house.

"H-hello? Is anyone there?" I said and knocked on the door, I stopped when someone opened the door slowly. It revealed Swap's human, Chara, "Oh! Uhh, is Papyrus or Sans here?" I asked.

*You stopped nibling on your chocolate and told Dream that only Papyrus is available.

"Ah I see, may I come in?" I asked again to see if they will let me in.

*You smiled at Dream and told him 'Any friend of Sans is a friend of mine!' and let Dream inside.

"Thank you human." I smiled warmly seeing Papyrus drinking Honey again, "Hello..? Papyrus?" I said and peeked through the kitchen door, "Come in, Dream." he said, I had an odd feeling when I slowly approached Papyrus. He seemed to have a deeper voice than usuall, I sat down on the chair and saw him pushing a tray of cookies towards me, "So, what'r you doin here?" he asked, "Well, im here to seek shelter, do you mind if I stay in here just for one night?" I asked nicely, I saw him smirk..? When he looked at me, I saw a flash of his eyes turning cyan. "Sure..Dream." He said it in a much deeper voice, I saw the human walking towards the fridge to get more chocolate, I dashed towards them and carried them to their room.

*You asked Dream about why he did that.

"L-listen..Chara, this is for your own safety, I want you to lock the doors in your room and dont come out until I say so, alright?"

*You trusted him, so you nodded and placed all 5 of your chocolates on the night stand.

"Thank you, Chara." I smiled warmly, and walked out the door but before walking away I have to guard the door until its locked. I heard a 'click' sound which means they locked the door already, so I summoned my weapons and slowly walked towards 'Papyrus'. "Whats up Dream?" he asked while leaning onto the wall, "I-i..I know thats you Nightmare! Stop using Papyrus as your pawn!" I yelled while getting ready to fight, "Wow, you already know whats up~" I heard a different voice and saw Papyrus slowly disappearing, 'He was a clone?! H-how?! Nightmare cant do clone magic!' I thought, "Tsk tsk, Bill's cloning magic was awful as always." he said while walking out the darkness, I backed up for a bit and saw him smirking widely, "Whats the matter? Backing up already..?" he teased and slowly walked towards me, I stand my ground and gripped on the swords tighter, "How.." he stepped back once and took his hand out his pocket.

"PATHETIC."

He summoned his tentacles behind me, I dodge it but when I looked in the front a tentacle wrapped my eyes sockets making me unable to see, "Give up Dreamy, I dont want to hurt you.." he teased again and felt him running his boney finger on my ribs, I felt tingly? What?. "Hmm lets do this at 'home' shall we?" home? HOME? That place was pain for me! If I go in there my powers would disappear and my head would num sometimes! I panicked and squirmed, I felt my body getting squised and getting a little goopy and liquid-ish, that was probably Nightmare teleporting us 'home'. He released me from his tentacle and threw me on a bed, I saw him lock the door with his tentacle and slowly walked towards me, "Whats wrong Dreamy? Still..innocent~?" he teased, 'What? I-innocent?' I thought while slowly backing up until I hit a wall, "Y-you wouldnt..you wouldnt h-hurt your brother, r-right..?" I asked and shed a tear. He smirked and summoned 4 tentacles behind him, 'T-this isnt good..'

I kept struggling and kicking my legs[?] and begged for help, but no one was there, "Shush Dream, all you will feel is 'pleasure'..no pain, I promise." I-is he teasing me..? But he sounds sincere..

"Have you ever heard of, 'sex' before Dream?"

"U-uhm..whats..that..?"

"Its something that couples do."

"B-but, we are not couples! We are brothers!"

"Ouch.."

"Its true! We were born as brother Nightmare..!"

"Lets see if we will still be 'brothers' after this.."

"W-what do you mean..?"

"Oh Dreamy..youre so innocent, and so naive..."

I tilted my head in confusion, he chuckled and started to nuzzle his skull into my neck[?], I blushed? What is this feeling..? He suddenly stopped nuzzling his skull and felt him lick my neck[?] "Mhmm~.." I widened my eye sockets and looked at Nightmare, "W-what was that noise..?" I asked then he chuckled, "It was a moan Dreamy~.." he looked at me and smirked, "A..moan..? Does that happen to everyone..?" I asked and tilted my head again, "Yes, it happens when you feel pleasure Dreamy." he kept calling me 'Dreamy' and im not sure why I liked it, "C-can you continue..?" I asked and he chuckled, "Ofcourse Dreamy~" he started to lick my neck[?] again and started to make these 'moan' noises, suddenly I felt him nipping on my neck[?] I gasped and gripped Nightmare's jacket, "O-oh stars-! W-why did you do that?!" I asked still gripping on his jacket, "Heh..I did it so I can 'test' ya Dreamy.." he said and continued to start licking and nipping my neck[?].

After a minute, he stopped and moved to my shorts (idk what he wears), he held it and was about to take it off, but I gaasped and gripped on the bed sheets, he looked at me and frowned.

"We dont have to do this if you dont wanna.." he said, I wanted to speak but when I opened my mouth[?] a little bit, I felt sin crawling behind me, I shivered and nodded. "Heh, if ya say so Dreamy~" he starts to take it off, and  took off his shorts too. He pushed me on the wall and slowly crawled towards me, I saw his waist[?] moving up to mine, I was hesitating and I shivered, "W-what are we doing..? I-is t-this part of 'sex' o-or something..?" I stuttered, he started to chuckle and caressed my cheek[?], "Ofcourse..Dreamy~" he said in a soothing voice this time, "I-i trust you N-nightmare.." I said while gripping on his jacket, I shut my eye sockets tight until I felt something emerge, I opened my eye sockets and looked at this weird cyan hotdog at Nightmare's waist part. "A..magical..hotdog..?" I was confused until I heard him burst out laughing, "Whats f-funny?!" I said and pouted, "Its not a 'magical hotdog' Dreamy~" he said and felt his glowing hotdog near me and rubbing it, "Its called a member, also called a dick." he said and held my chin[?], "I-i think I prefer calling it a member.." I said while wrapping my arms[?] around his waist[?]. "Now summon your pussy." I tilted my head in confusion, "A cat? But I dont have a pet cat." I said, he chuckled while I was blushing out of embarrasment.

"Pussy is another term of 'female entrance' or 'vagina' Dream." he said, I was really confused on these new stuff Nightmare learned, "H-how do I summon one..?" I asked.

After what felt like hours, I finally summoned this..'female entrance' or something, "There~ now we can start.", he started to stick his 'member' inside my 'female entrance'. "O-ouch..OUCH! N-NIGHTMARE!" it hurt, it really hurts! "Its going to hurt Dream, but dont worry, the pain will be gone soon and pleasure will take place, I promise." he said, "But before I move, I will stay like this for awhile so you can adjust, tell me when youre ready." he continued his sentence and hugged me, "O-ok nightmare..". And after just a few seconds I 'adjust'-ed and nodded, "Brace yourself Dream.." he started to move up and down, and I did that 'moun' noise again but this time its louder, he took that as a sign and started going outside and inside. "A-ahhahh~.." I covered my mouth[?], I was really embarrased, "O-oh stars~.." I gripped on his jacket, "..I-is it possible to go any faster..?" I asked, "Yes but..youll have to beg for it~" he replied, 'begging? Oh stars this is going to be embarrassing..' I thought and breathed, "P-pretty please Nightmare? Can y-you please..go faster..please..?" I asked, he chuckled, I blushed a bright yellow from embarrasment again.."Heh..you dont know whats 'beg' do you?" he said, "Theres another term of beg?" I asked, he chuckled again, "Oh Dream, you will know how to 'beg' soon.." I was confused but I nodded so he can continue, he started to faster and faster, "Ahhahh~!" I 'moaned' loudly and felt something in my stomach[?], "Nightmare! My stomach[?] feels..weird..a-am I going to puke?!" I asked while panicking, "Dream, your about to cum.." he said, "Whats cum?" I asked, he only smirked in reply so he pulled out and saw something white squirting out of his 'member', "W-WHAT IS THAT?!" I panicked.

"Calm down Dream..its the 'cum' I was talking about, it happens when you feel 'weird' in your stomach[?]" he explained, then I felt something warm come out of my 'female entrance' I widened my eye sockets, "Are you supposed to pull out when youre about to cum..?" I asked, "It depends..if you want to make a child, you dont pull out and you just let it stay inside. And if you dont want to make a child you just pull out." he said, then my mind suddenly blew, "Thats how babies are made?!" I asked while quickly pulling up my pants, I covered my face[?] and blushed madly, "Atleast you witnessed what 'sex' is~.." he hugged me from behind, "Love you Dreamy~.." he whispered to my non-existent ear, I didnt answer him.

'What happened to..Swap..?'

My first ever Lemon story, thanks for requesting it LuckyCottonee!

Should I be celebrating? 🗿

F i n
×1927 words×

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 915 20
"There's a lot more to this than you know." DISCONTINUED WILL NOT BE FINISHED Cover- made by yours truly (me) Started ~ Finished 07/16/21 ~ 01/12/22
31.8K 720 48
Idk why I wanted this but I had the urge. It contains at least one oc. May add more later. The oc is very minor and most of the time, just in Blues h...
20.7K 769 21
its been years since the stars sanses and the bad guys made a truce. They are all falling in love and living their happy lives, but one of them has a...
49.3K 2.4K 64
Dream chooses the wrong time to fall in love with the forced destroyer known as Error. When problems arrives Dream has to balance between real love...