Sweet Blood

By Arestella

Once a upon a time, There was a princess lived in a powerful Empire. She had Platinum blonde hair that she go... More

โ™กFirst Meetingโ™ก
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chalter 10
chapter 12
Authors note!

chapter 11

306 17 0
By Arestella

(Athanasia's pov)

'Why is he here again!?' I wondered looking at the boy infront of me with horror in my eyes, something seems off. His natural long and straight raven hair are cut short now? And his original height is smaller than his original tall height? 'Huh? Did he used a shrinking spell?'

"I know im Handsome, but don't have to stare at me too much, princess" a smirk formed his face as he looked at me with his high egotistical face.

'This guy. . .' I want to slap him so bad! 'Let's calm down first, don't let your emotion. . .' i turned around and looked left and right if someone is there; when i saw no one near i quikly grabbed his wrist and pulled him.

I dragged him somewhere where no one is around only the both us, i heard him yelp but i didn't bother to look back at him.

"Let's go somewhere first" i said firmly as i drag this rascal far from the Palace, it didnt took long when we arrived at the open field where no one usually goes, only me who knew it 'i come here if im feeling down and let it all out, cause no one usually comes here'

After making sure that we're far away from my dad's palace, i let go of him and faced him straigh with a stern eyes.

"So what are you doing here again?" I asked him, i saw him rubbing his wrist where i grabbed him from and mumbling something 'did it hurt that bad?' I thought.

"What? Am i not permited to wonder the palace?" He said a bit mocking evidentin those voice, i snorted at his remarks "the palace grounds are not an amusementpark for you to walk around here, so why are you walking around the Garnet palace without permission? Especially you could get punished for trespassing the palace grounds, according to law"

I could see him getting annoyed just by looking at his face that is now forming into a frown but disappeared and replacedwith smug

"Im just exploring the place so i wont get lost once i started working here" he replied nonchalant waving his hands infront of my face "Even so-" i stoped midsentence processing what he said "did i heard you right? Working?" I asked 'what the-. . .'

"Yes, infact I'm assigned as the Royal Magician by his Majesty" i cant believe what his saying, him?working inside the palace?

'What did i do wrong to deserve this. . .' I screamed internally, ruffling my blonde hair with both of my hands.

'If he work's inside the palace, there's a possibility that will bomp in to each other!' I poundered still screaming inside my head 'is this what he means by knowing tomorrow?!' I thought recallingnwhat he said last night when he visited me.

I heard him laugh, my head quikly wipped up and just gave him a glare looking up at him 'jerk' i thought.

"When will you start?" I asked, maybe making a plan to kick him out of the palace sounds good, hehehe. And ill live a peaceful life without a sucker blood!

Lucas who notice Athanasia change of expression in her face only made him confuse. "His majesty said i can start, tomorrow" he replied.

Why tomorrow!? "I-is t-that so?"

"Well ill be leaving now princess, i have plenty places to see, Let's meet again. Blessing and glory upon the obelian empire" he putted his hand on his chest and bowed his head, after that he walked away.

'Let's not meet again' "Bye~" glaring at his back who was now walking away.

"I should go now" i greeted my teeth with annoyance evident in my face.

(Lucas pov)

'How cute' i thought, laughing at her reaction. 'Haha i never thought that her personality is still the same'  for sure that she'll change after those Misfortune and bad thing's that keep happening to her over the years of her life.

'I thought she'll  be cold and distance, but turns out, it was the opposite.'

While i was busy looking at her I sense someones watching us and looked around, there is no doubt that she's here 'heh after so many year's, i didn't think that you'll hide here'

The presence that I've felt after walking out the palace, even if she's hiding her presence, she can't hide it from me.

"Well, I'll be leaving now princess Let's meet again. Blessing and glory upon the obelian empire" bowing my head and walked pass to her, after making sure im out of sight and far away, i located her faint presence.

Even if it's faint there is no doubt that she's definitely alive, i located her presence and teleported infront of her

To my supirse she was already looking at me as if she already expecting me "i never thought that ill find you here, Cellienah"

"What are you doing here." Her tone was cold, her jeweled eyes are glisttering with danger as she looked at me with hatred within those eyes as she glared up at me.

'I can't blame her afterall' i took pity on you.

(Third pov)

"We'll be leaving then, princess"

"Please come by again" the said princess waved her hands as they left the palace

after bidding farewell, the brunette girl got inside the carriage with her parent's sitting across them.

The brunette felt like something is acting up inside of her. She felt a cold ran down her spine, sweating bullets as her face turned pale. It's not the first time something happened like this, unless someone she knows is near here.

This notice Penelope as she looked at her daughter who is head is hang low, she could see her face turning pale every each second as her eye's started to looke a bit dull.

"Jenneatte? Are you okay?" Her mother asked her, Jenneatte quikly looked at her a bit startled.

"Uh im fine, it just a bit hot here" the brunette said hiding her pale complexion with a smile, soon after Jenneatte calmed down a bit the unshaking feeling still kept lingering inside her.

"If youre not feeling well, rest after we got back, okay?"

"Yes i will"

They arrived back at the estate and was greeted by Emily who was waiting for them.

"Welcome back" she bents down bowing her head. Mom and Dad walked inside first, i was left outside with emily looking at me.

"How's your visit to the princess?" Emily asked, looking at her master who seems oddly off "is there something wrong, Miss?" Emily asked, there waa worry evident in her voice as she asked Jenneatte who stood not.moving an inch.

Jenneatte was looking everywhere, her eyes was darting around like looking for something, she felt like something is off with her. she couldn't pin piont what is this sensation inside of her.

It as if her senses is telling her to follow that strong presence that is imitating to the location of the main palace.

"Emily, please tell Mother that im going to have a storll in the graden if she asked where i am" Emily was a bit confused by her masters sudden reaction but shrugged it off.

Jenneatte hurriedly run towards the forest, using the shortcut root to the main palace.
Her skirt swayed from the strong wind as she run.

She run faster, luckily she wasnt wearing a dress or else it would get on the way or get ruined. passing by bushes and tall trees. She was almost there, she could see the exit of the forest.

She stoped running and hid behind a tree quikly after noticing two people standing at the open field, she could recognize the other because of her platinum hair swaying.

'And the other one. . .' her eyes landed on the boy that stands infront of the princess, her eyes grew wider feeling the dreaded as she glanced at the raven boy.

'no. . .no, why is he here. . .' her face was mixed with emotion, an uncontrollable emotion that have been botled up for years after being reborn.

'Why are you here, after hundred of year's you never cared about her. Why now?!' she was in rage as her emotion was out of place.

Soon after the boy walked off, going somewhere else, her eyes followed the reven boy but suddenly disappeared.

She quikly turned around and was met with ruby eyes looking down at her, she holds her chest as her heart started beating rapidly, not because of fear but rage 'you. . .'

'Why are you with her? when Athanasia needs you, you just stood there as her life was crumbling apart, you didn't do anything to help her! I lost her because of you!'

Memory of her past flashed in her mind adding more fuel to the fire that is already burning rapidly at how her emotion is out of control.

Jenneatte gritted her teeth as she looked at him, her eyes was glisttering with rage and hatred towards the man infront of her, something Red appeared in her jeweled eyes in the middle as it glows colliding with the sapphire blue jem.

Not just hatred was in her eyes, she was feeling. it's somthing that she couldn't describe herslef, even no one can. But she knew well that she despise him.

"What are you doing here." Jenneatte voice sounded cold growling at lucas, she readying her self to attack for the worst as a mana appeared in her hands.

BOOM!!

All of a sudden an explosion was heard near the forest, the nearby trees was knocked down by the sudden explosive.

It was so loud that it disturbed the nearby palace and animal that wad near the area some died.

Athanasia who was near there could only put her hands on her ears shutting her eyes close as her head hang low "what the hell?!" She grumbled, she quikly run off finding a safe place.

Jenneatte was seen standing on the middle where the explosion happened; her surrounding was ruined and destroyed the ground and trees fallen down, her dress was torn apart.

Lucas on the other hand was startled by the sudden attack and couldn't counter attack the sudden explosion, he cast the barrier quikly but was too late as he was sent flying in the landing hard nearby tree nocking it off with him.

He stood on the ground wiping the blood away from his mouth, looking at Jenneatte with annoyance writen in his face.

Lucas could only laugh as he looked at Jenneatte who was in rage as mana was dark red and blue mana surounding her.

"The Great and Mighty Cellienah, the pwerful sorcerer that could compete with me onpar of power" he said looking her with amusement in his red eyes, Jeneatte looked at him with cold eyes, her face was devoided with emotion, it was as if she has no emotion at all.

"I've never thought that even after so many years, you could still be this powerful. It's really a shame that you got reborn as a human" he exclaimed a bit mocking, albeit Jenneatte could only snort.

"Watch it." She respond.

lucas was now summoning a spell in his hands, his eyes was glisttering dangerously 'It's been so long since i felt this excitement in me' he thought a smile made it's way to his face, smiling at Jenneatte like a maniac.

Jenneatte was now getting more pomp up on attacking the man infront of her 'i shouldve killed you when i have the chance back then' she thought casting a spell on her hand.

Lucas was the one to attack her first, throwing her a gigantic several fireballs that is heat more than just a fire, it's like a sun.

Seeing this, Jenneatte quikly coated her self with a barrier protecting herself from the attack, if she could withstand that attack in the past then that is an exeption Now that she has a human physical.

there is one thing that Jenneatte learned about a human physical body, one wrong move and it could ingravely hurt her.

So she trained herself at the age of 12 to regain her lost power's little by little, only half of her power was she able to regain. It will take more years to master her powers again. She's gonna lie if she said it's not hard, regaining all her pwoer was hell as to she has a human physical body.

Jenneatte quikly summond a thin sword in the air and hold it tighly in her hands, as she started attacking lucas, she was fast in a naked eye's and lucas was having a hard time following her movements trying to follow her.

Jenneatte found an open space and hurriedly used her sword to leave a blow at him, after swinging her sword rapidly she quikly used her other hand and summond another powerful explosion, but this time the explosion will only be inflected on the target to keep the damage minum.

Lucas who quikly noticed this started casting a barrier to using a countermeasures for the upcoming blow.

An explosion was heard again making the ground benith them shake, Jenette quikly retreated giving a long distance from him, as the smoke disappeared she saw lucas standing unharmed by the explosion she casted.

They both exchange blows and casted several spells and tried killing eachother. this goes on for a while. Jenette was out of breath as her breathing hitched 'This is not good, i can't use all my spells at once, it's still have restrictions on how i use it with this body' she thought panting, breathing for air.

Lucas on the other hand was just getting serious smiling like crazy as his eye's glowed irie red.

Jenneatte has only one option; Redraw the battle. She knows that it will hurt her pride but she has to Redraw for now. She wasnt really exhausted or hurted but there is consequences if she used her powers, it will cause destruction upon the palace ground as to she still can't controll her powers well.

"Tired now? Im still getting started" lucas said 'this crazy bastard' she thought.

In a flick of her finger, several mana circle appeared behind Jenneatte, she quikly used it and blown lucas.

Lucas quikly prepared himself from the attack. as lucas was busy deflecting the attack, Jenneatte saw this as an escape root; using the teleportation spell.

She was engulfed by a dark mana around her as she started to slowly disappear, lucas who saw this frowned

"leaving so soon? Weak." He said.

Jenneatte looked at him with hatred evident in her eyes, she didnt say anything as she let the dark mana of her transport her somewhere far from him.

After dissappearing, lucas spat a sailva out of his mouth looking a little bit of irritated.

"Tsk" suddenly several knights came marching to his direction, to check what happened, one of them was felix who lead the group.

"Shit" quikly, he used his teleportation spell and dissappear mid air

The knights arrived at the sin and thier jew drop, the place was ruined and destroyed, it wasnt even a place anymore, the grass was burned the trees are knocked down, the land was like a baren land where no plants grow, the durt was even burned and there was still a fire left burning down the nearby trees.

"What happened here. . ." Felix could only matter as he looked at the place, his eyes was wide.

To be continued. . .

____________________________________________________________________
Here's the new chapter for today! I might not be able to update tomorrow, as to i have some matters to attend, i hope that you like my story! ^ ^) love you all guys!

Word count:2628

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 191 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...
23.1K 704 38
(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their previous life. Diana Rose, the reincarnat...
13.3K 418 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...