typical - n.jm

By introvertederror

you really are typical. More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

07

21 2 0
By introvertederror

entry #07

"oh jaemin, goodmorning." the mornings was always the same for the boy, show up early or show up late. it didn't matter to him, she would be there either way. sitting down, he hummed and relaxed. "how are you feeling, i heard you drank again." he shrugged, barely feeling a headache nor a sore.

he was used to drinking so he couldn't have felt anything out of the norm. he was on the scale of sober at this point. "you know, you shouldn't be drinking at this age, you're gonna fuck up your head more than it already is fucked up." she laughed, feeling the corners of his mouth twitch.

was she seriously worried about that? she was more worried about him than he thought she was. maybe she was getting closer to him than he thought they were. "do you really care about me?" he teased, intrigued to see her reaction. seeing her flare up with an unamused expression, she simply pushed his face away and went back to deciding what she wanted to do with her hair.

staring at her, he was always amazed by her focus. she would fall asleep in class yet never failed to be focused on her appearance. at this point, he assumed that she cared about it more than her academics.

it was okay though. he never minded getting to look at her face. call it weird, but what was so wrong with looking at a friend's face.. right? she couldn't be mad at that could she? it wasn't something you could get mad at.

"hmm, jaemin, what do you think?" without realizing, the lee boy had came over and they seemed to be talking about something he hadn't heard. "uhm, whatever clementine said." he shrugged, not concerned to ask what was questioned. "see! i told you. jaemin always on my back. she's toxic, why run back to her?" ah. maybe his agreement was for the better.

"but her character is so good! it's not her fault! it's just her traumatic backstory." he whined, resting his head on the girl's desk. they were always like this, arguing about some character from a show or game. even celebrities that they were interested in. they just loved to argue.

they were like crows fighting over scraps. even though there is still more scraps, you can't help but want more. that's how he saw them, their arguments weren't necessary but i guess he could see why they would want to discuss it in such a manner. he would've preferred the easy route out by agreeing to disagree, but with how these two function, it seems impossible for them to do so.

their prides and superiority complexes would've been crushed if he mentioned it even once to their faces.

they were not ones to be proven wrong. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom." he stood up and stuffed his hands into his jacket. the two nodding and going back to arguing. pulling one of his earbuds out, he made his way out to the hall and into the direction of the bathrooms.

stepping into the bathrooms, the smell of strong cigarette smoke made him gag and sneer. "go smoke outside fuckfaces." he yelled, washing his hands and staring at the reflection.

what a fucking fool he was.

"oh na boy! funny seeing you here." the stall that contained all the cigarette smoke opened, making his sleeve shoot up to cover his mouth. "you haven't backed off our deal have you?" rolling his eyes, he stared at the boy in disgust. "shove it lee." shouldering him away, he went to grab the door handle to leave but got stopped.

sneering, he glared at the boy who seemed too shitfaced to even know what he was doing. "you're doing what i asked you to do right?" he smirked.

"back off lee. i'm sick of hearing your desperate voice after the whole shit with renjun." feeling himself get pushed, the boy looked enraged and annoyed. "don't mention that brat to me." he ran a hand through his hair and crossed his arms. "so are you gonna do it? you've made it this far so giving up is pointless." sputtering a laugh from his lips, he looked back at the boy with a grim expression.

"do i look like the type to back down?"

jaemin left pretty abruptly during our conversation, it was weird. not only did he space out, but he was going to the bathroom of all places? usually he'd say he was skipping first period once the bell rings or some other stupid excuse he'd make to leave. but the bathroom? bro i don't think i've ever seen him even mention going to the bathroom on a normal school day.

even jeno was surprised and they've been going to school together for over a decade. it's kinda weird to be honest, but who am i to question him. it took him awhile to come back and he looked a little winded and pissed off. his jacket smelt of cigarettes which was questionable.

he hated the smell of cigarettes so why did he smell of one? i didn't ask questions though, i didn't have a space to speak. i hated trying to look attractive you could say, yet that's all i focus on. myself. narcissist in the making you know.

i had to deal with clingy and annoyed jaemin all day so you can imagine how that went. i just slept it away and hoped that i wouldn't regret it too much. although, granted i don't think i would've. half of the subjects i wouldn't need to worry about when it came to midterm season which was funnily around the corner at that time.

the hell that was, ugh. jaemin is a little note leech when it comes to midterms or any test. i once saw him steal jeno's stuff to copy and move on with the day. dude hates putting effort into class but won't hesitate for a test score.

maybe it was about high expectations from rich parents. honestly rich people are so ugh. makes me want to throw up all over frfr.

"yah, na jaemin. what the hell is up with you today you weirdo." she groaned, he had been so god damn annoying since he came back from the bathroom that it was driving her insane. they were doing group work and she could barely do anything by herself when he was in her fucking ear.

it was like her nagging mom whenever she did, quite literally, anything. she could not be dealing with this bullshit right now, especially on graded work. any other day, maybe she'd tolerate it, but today? absolutely not.

he shrugged, still not doing a single bit of work and mostly sitting on his phone. apologizing to their groupmates, she offered to set a meet up after school for them to work on it if they ran out of time today. they were suppose to do this little project that was suppose to be easy but god was the class complaining.

so much bullshitting was gonna be done if the teacher expected anything to come out of a bunch of rich kids trying to understand any bit of the science they were taught. lab work was gonna be the death of her if she had to do this for any longer.

"since we're running low on time, and the bell is going to ring for lunch soon, lets wrap up now class!" the teacher called, hearing several sighs of relief once it was announced. stretching out her arms, she started to clean up the table with the other groupmates.

passing around her phone to the two so they could make a group chat of some sort to set up a time later that afternoon. "i'll see you two later yeah?" she smiled, the bell ringing on que as she took her phone to go to lunch. seeing jeno run to catch up with her as per usual before they most likely split or he took her to the tennis court outside.

"how was your group?" she hummed, looking at her phone to fix her disheveled herself, aka her hair. "half decent, could've been better, we got work done. but we're gonna work on it at home over call." he nodded. half happy with the outcome of the whole ordeal. "lucky, i had to deal with jaemin being an ass again." she sighed, running a hand at the ends of her hair.

her hair was beyond dead and definitely needed a trim soon. or she could fry it off by bleaching it again to retouch her orange. the possibilities were endless.

"that's how that idiot is it's annoying doing anything with him." he scoffed, both knowing the absolute pain in the ass that jaemin was. honestly fuck him. "wanna play tennis after you finish lunch?" he opened her mouth to disagree but realized that it would be a great opportunity to do something not jaemin related.

"but i got no idea how that sport works mr genius." rolling her eyes, they made their way to the lunch room, grabbing trays, she looked at the options and sighed. "ugh, are you gonna wait for jaemin to give you lunch again? gross." sticking out her tongue, she watched him get food eagerly and went to go find their usual table.

finding the boy already sitting their with the normal two lunch boxes. he never forgets to pack two, which is surprising for someone who 'forgot to do the homework'. smiling, he slid one of the lunch boxes to the girl who eagerly opened it. "i had leftover meat so you get some of my leftovers." he hummed as she stared in awe.

she couldn't remember the last time she ate meat, so she was glad to eat it at all. whether or not it was leftovers or not. food, the way to her heart, so stereotypical.

"jaem, did you hear? toktok wants me to teach her how to play tennis." the boy grinned, devouring his food like it was nothing. raising an eyebrow, he was obviously skeptical. "really? you don't give me the type to be interested in sports." gasping, she rolled his eyes.

"really? rich kid, i understand that you practically had to learn tennis with jeno when you guys were growing up, but tennis isn't for just rich people you know." yes she was half admitting that she wasn't rich, but it was obvious really. for one, she didn't show off like the rest of the school because there was nothing to show off.

so it's natural for her to not really care too much. but when there's opportunities, there's more gift and hobbies to try out. she had the habit of learning new things so this would've been helpful to her. trying out new things, maybe even getting friends.

that would be helpful next year if she had a fallout with either of these two guys. but that also meant the threat of having a fallout with said new friends.

god friendships were just so strange, why couldn't they just be easy and make her life easy? honestly, if anything was easy in her life, she would be living in a mansion doing online school so that she wouldn't have to be here because she had so much money to throw around that she was going to inherit daddy's company anyways.

but alas, you was still gifted with good food so that's the least she could ask for. "if that's what you want. but we're playing together some time after you get better." he shrugged, eating his food unbothered. she could see that he had recently gotten new piercings.

she was surprised that he knew how to take them out. he had been wearing the same one for the last few weeks and very genuinely liked them. she was curious on why he took them out but chose not to say anything. it's not like it was any of her concern anyways.

he did look good in it. she'd admit that to some degree. but did she really want to? not really. it would make her too embarrassed. so they ate in silence, well them two at least. you could never stay quiet around lee jeno the social butterfly. he was just too aggravating to not want to talk to, or argue with, both are reasonable responses to jeno.

"aye, i finished, lets go jeno." closing the lunch box, she carefully slid it over to jaemin who took it as usual. "woohoo! let's stop by the tennis club's room to go get some equipment out. i have an access key since i'm that special." he grinned fishing out the key.

waving to the black haired boy, the two walked together to the direction of the said club room. he only watched them boredly. sighing and stood up after they left where he could see them. tucking his hands into the pockets of his jacket, he could only walk randomly.

mentally he thought it was random, yet his body knew exactly where to go. the same old place he'd been going for quite a long time now. "oh jaemin, glad to see you join the party." rolling his eyes, he slumped into one of the chairs and prepared himself to go sleep. "did you hear what that bitch posted online about me? oh my god i can't stand her."

this was what he would call the assholes club, it was a bunch of popular but shitty people who were friends with each other and were from the other classes.

they were remotely friends with him, and by friends, he meant people who couldn't give two shits about each other. so they hung out at lunch often to chill out. they'd gossip tons and it gave him headaches from how aggravating it could be when you're trying to get a nap in.

"ew, i saw her in class once, she seems all tough online to you but i know she couldn't even talk to your face. and she likes me too, does she not know we're siblings?" his least favourite set of twins, hwang hyunjin and yeji. what a lovely duo they made. they were enough of a shit show to be the entire thing by themselves.

"ah, channie did you do the homework." ji yeonha, also known as haechan's longing crush. she has plenty on her name and it's surprising that she can continue going to her school. kim doyoung, the popular kpop idol is her older brother too so she can get away with practically anything to a certain level.

"i can just get someone to do it for you." choi soobin, a twofaced idiot who just makes girl swoon for him so he can get free things. he's currently in his 5th relationship this week which isn't saying much for how good of a person he truly is.

"yikes that post was bad yeji," someone that truly confused him that was in the bitch group was yeh shuhua. she was a moderately kind soul and didn't really cause trouble. he just assumed it was because she was so nice that she could tolerate this group. she did have quite the title as well.

"jaemin stop using the room to sleep for fucks sake. at least say something before sleeping." and his favourite bitch. lee haechan. god if this dude couldn't be any worse, he just had to be naggy about his sleeping habits. why have a group when you can't even sleep in peace for fucks sake. "how's your little girl jaem?" yeonha could only laugh.

shrugging, he closed his eyes and thought for a second. "doesn't really matter to you guys does it." he muttered, leaning his head back and letting his body relax.

<>

entry #07 completed

<>

posted; 7/16/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.4K 77
" Until we meet again, love " When a well-known guy chooses his heart over reality.
18K 436 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
6.2K 299 35
If only life, school, and love were easy.
85.6K 2.6K 29
"This is the last chance we got, better make it count." [WARNING! Some mature content like gore and murder and stuff]