The Villain Deceived Me That...

By Xlyvie

Rating Average 5 / 5 out of 13 Rank N/A, it has 601 monthly views Alternative 흑막이 남자주인공이라고 사기쳤어요 Author(s)... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

345 9 1
By Xlyvie

For example, there are things like going to the bathroom for a long time pretending to be sick but actually baking cookies. Anyway, thanks to that, Camilla was able to blend in well with Valdwin and me. Now, all of her wariness toward us had completely vanished. It developed a relationship between me and the geeks.

In a nutshell, Camilla was overtaken by Valdwin’s beauty. Unfortunately, there are no cameras during this time and age. If only I had one, I might have taken a hundred pictures of Valdwin every day.

Valdwin started learning swordsmanship two years ago as promised, that is, when he turned seven years old. There was a description in the novel, saying, ‘Like a black panther, he has an elegant and languid eye of a savage beast,’ so training swordsmanship for him was essential.

Dad didn’t mind spending money on Valdwin and me, so Valdwin’s sword teacher was one of the best in the Empire.

“You are doing well, Miss. Put more strength in your arms. Calm your sword.”

A roar rang out in the drill hall.

I watched as I ate the cake – from the fluffy shortcake to the milk mixed with honey. The spring and nice weather was a nice addition. Besides, I can watch our pretty cat swinging his sword as hard as throwing cat punches in front of me.

(T/N: Cat punches – painless punch; someone punching with soft hands)

“Is this heaven…?”

It was a breathtaking scene for a successful fan.

“Yes?”

“Nothing.”

Caring for me – no. The maid, who was clearly sent by my mother with the purpose of monitoring me, tilted her head. Her name is Kara. It is true that after Kara arrived, there were restrictions on my actions. If it wasn’t for her, I would have written Valdwin’s name on a handkerchief and waved it. The only thing I can do now is,

“Fighting! Didi! You are the BEEEEEEEEST! You’re handsome, Didi!!!”

That was all.

I could see the sword sliding out of Valdwin’s hand. Well, he’s shy.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Valdwin wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand. He learned something about Laila after living with her.

By ordinary standards, she is by no means an ordinary Duke’s daughter. She was unique, interesting, and fun to be with. Valdwin was able to come to this conclusion after he got along with the other children of high society.

First of all, noble young ladies don’t do things like that. Moreover, Valdwin couldn’t find a figure as unique as Laila no matter how much he combed through the knowledge and memories he inherited.

“Milky skin Didi! You’re handsome!! Very pretty!!”

Valdwin bent down and picked up the sword he had dropped. The one who wanted Valdwin to become a swordsman and embarrassed too was none other than Laila. Valdwin’s sword teacher laughed.

“Miss Laila is passionate today as well.” His sharp eyes were bent softly as he looked at Laila.

Valdwin looked at the Knights Commander with a dissatisfied expression on his face before quickly smiling. Laila doesn’t make that kind of expression towards adults – especially when she’s being taught.

“Yes, I think so.”

The Knights Commander smiled kindly after Valdwin answered in a somewhat dignified way.

With his long hair tied in a high ponytail, Valdwin was also passionately learning swordsmanship. He never skipped the morning and afternoon training.

‘Besides, I like his natural body, so I think he can go beyond the limits of a woman’s body.’

Valdwin’s strength was far superior to that of boys his age.

‘He’s going to be a great knight.’

Kervel, the Knights Commander, slowly turned to Valdwin. He seemed like he would be a great sword to protect Laila in the future – as the Lorovante’s Knights Commander.

Valdwin swung the sword between his fingers. He could move his body as one with the sword even without anyone teaching him. It was only natural – he was Caliburn himself. The sharp edges from the cold metal were more familiar to him than any human body temperature. Valdwin’s red eyes ran through the sword.

“Then let’s start over, Miss.”

(T/N: Kervel didn’t know that Valdwin is a boy, so he called him ‘Miss’.)

Kervel raised his sword.

Swing –

Valdwin’s eyes gleamed like a beast preying on its prey. It was difficult for him to control his power, however,

“Didi! DIIDI! Kyaaaaaaaah! You’re so cool!”

He unconsciously lost strength in his hands when he heard her screaming like that.

As expected of Laila.

A smile filled Valdwin’s eyes instead of a threatening aura. His long, black hair fluttered in the wind.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Do you know that in fact, it is more fun to be a fangirl than to be alone?

The name of this novel’s female lead is Camilla Roister. She was Count Roister’s darling daughter and later on, Valdwin’s fiancée. Though she’s my fellow fangirl now.

According to the novel’s description, Camilla was a passionate red rose. She was like a (electric) shock to the cold, not very talkative, and the little brusque Valdwin. If Camilla was a red rose, the original Laila was a lily – lily.

Unfortunately, it was the rose that was strongly engraved within Valdwin rather than the lily. Camilla and Valdwin started dating when they turned 18 and continued their relationship at the Knight’s Academy. It was a wistful relationship that stood on thin ice.

Having watched that silently, Laila went to visit her parents to take Valdwin away.

[‘I will die, mother. I will really die without Valdwin.’]

Oh my gosh. I get goosebumps when I think of that line even now. Isn’t that a modern fantasy? Besides, thinking that I am going to say that in the future… uh, ugh, I’m going to faint. This is because I’m going to do something I don’t want to do.

“What’s wrong this time?” Valdwin asked me softly.

We started studying at the age of nine. The study room was filled with books for each age group. Valdwin seemed to think of this place as his second home, but it wasn’t the same with me. Mom was burning with her will to invest as much as she could to improve me and Valdwin’s grades.

“No, just,” I shook my head lightly.

“Speak. Then I can help you.” Valdwin smiled sweetly. “Don’t tell me, you are thinking of something strange again?”

Valdwin was a bit feisty when we were nearing the end of the age nine.

Ahem, I shrugged and looked at Valdwin, then opened my mouth. His transparent red eyes gleamed. You’re getting more and more beautiful. As he grabbed, his masculinity was naturally oozing out so mom started to cast illusion magic to Valdwin every month.

Uh, sister… take me away.

(T/N: Valdwin was so beautiful it made Laila call him ‘unnie’.)

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

“… Do you think this is right? We’re only nine years old! But this schedule will kill us! I cannot accept this.”

Valdwin shook his head with a smile as I spoke bitterly.

“Didi! Look at me! Look at me now withering and dying like this!”

“You are fine.”

This kid doesn’t know anything!

There is a possibility that I would be dragged around like this and receive 12 years of cramming education! I clearly declared it when I was 7 years old.

[‘Lala, what would you like to receive as a gift?’

‘A world without studying.’]

(T/N: I need that, we all need that T_T)

That was a trifling memory when my mom grabbed the back of my neck because of that. What’s important is that I came here after 12 years of cramming education.

You want me to study there again? Am I preparing for my PhD? Urgh. This cannot be. I don’t want to sit at my desk and study these impractical things anymore!

Valdwin and Camilla started swordsmanship classes. Therefore, they are studying directly related to their future job. Of course, I’ve also tried though I terribly failed.

[‘Pant, pant, pant. L, l, lift me u, up….’]

After only running one lap, crawling around the training ground, and returning while being carried by Valdwin, the Knights Commander gave up on me.

[‘You don’t even have the basic stamina. You can’t lift a wooden sword in this state. Lady Laila is therefore not suitable for sword training.’]

Well, you’re also adamant, Sir Knights Commander.

In the end, I have to find a way to make a living. I am the classic natural sciences person, so I didn’t really want to go into politics like my Dad, rather,

“I’m going to be a scientist.”

“Scientist?”

Valdwin’s voice seemed to contain laughter for some reason. Are you laughing at me? But he was just smiling when I looked at Valdwin. He wasn’t.

“Yeah, I will become a genius scientist!”

So, at the age of 9, I proudly declared. There are things I’ve learned in my previous life. I’d rather use it to become a scientist. It was my calculation that once I made one thing that would contribute to the scientific development of this world, I would be able to play and eat in moderation.

Fufufu, it would be nice to make something like antibiotics. What if I end up being called the mother of the pharmacy world? Well, something like that. Like Mother Teresa… or Edison? They say people die and leave their names behind.

(T/N: Mother Teresa became famous as the Catholic nun who dedicated her life caring for the destitute and dying in the slums of Calcutta. Thomas Edison (I don’t know if the author here was referring to him, but he was the closest as well as the most famous Edison in the internet lol) is an American inventor who, singly or jointly, held a world-record of 1093 patents. He also created the world’s first industrial research library.)

“Alright, Genius Scientist. But you have to study for that.”

“I’m telling you, I already know all of this. I am actually a genius!”

I banged on the desk. It’s not like those 12 years of cramming education would go anywhere!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
242K 29.2K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
426K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...