Cheater boyfriend( Taehyung f...

Von yeari56

Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... Mehr

Cheater Boyfriend,, please read!!
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20

Chapter 19

1.1K 15 2
Von yeari56

Y/n,
It been weeks since we came back to Korea. I miss him. We haven't seen each other since the day we came.
So I am going to his house, to meet him and the boys.

He called me and said to come to their house.

I drove to his house and rang the bell. But no one answered. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. I was panicking when I saw a lady outside their house and she was looking at me. I went up to her and asked her about the boys.

She asked me to get into the car so that she can take me to the boys.
We arrived at a location where a wedding was about to happening. There I saw the boys in black suits and pants standing in line waiting for someone. I saw my parents there, sitting on the front seat.
But my boy was nowhere to be seen. I almost started crying when I saw him coming towards me. He kneel to the ground and brought out something from his pocket.
I was overjoyed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9K 249 22
"Please don't go Tae...why do I feel like you are going to disappear all of a sudden?? Please Taehyung" y/n cried "You must forget about me" Tae said...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
3.5K 169 13
Jennie kim a 1st year college student who is inlove with kim taehyung but taehyung dont feel same as her,she always get taehyung's attention,but he a...
7.1K 292 27
Doctor: Give her your body heat then! Jungkook: w-what? I can't do that Yn: no need to do all that. I'll manage! Taehyung: Happy birthday sinner! Yn:...