Second Chances

By Serena_Bookss

Scarlett Anderson, is a 16 year old girl who lives with her mother. It's always been just them two. They alwa... More

CHARACTER ASTHETICS
1: The News
2: Leaving
3: Meeting pt1
4: Meeting pt2
5: Rules
6: Morning
7: House tour
8: First day out
9: Distance
10: Business dinner
12: Inhaler
13: Partner
14: Asshole
15: Flute
16: Bubble Gum
17: Mystery
18: Tattoo
19: Starbucks
20: Old lady
21: Company
22: Gummies
23: Rolls
24: Princess
25: Maybe one won't hurt?
26: Inner Italian

11: The Gonzales family

10.6K 276 143
By Serena_Bookss

The restaurant was even more beautiful in the inside. Right when you walk in your greeted with a server who came right up to us and showed us to our table inside. Our table is where the VIP is at in a separate room and when I say this is the fanciest place I've ever seen I'm not joking.

I swear everything here looks like it costs millions of dollars. I'm scared to touch anything. There's not much people here and supposedly we're quite early since the important people aren't here yet. I quite like it here though. It has red seating and white table covers, a huge chandelier at the top of the ceiling, and there's also a bunch of plants in here.

I'm sitting in-between Alexander and Giovanni.
We already got our drinks since they give that to us right away. Everyone got win besides me and Santi since were too 'young' like sirs I had way worst than wine but I wasn't gonna tell them that.

At the end we didn't really care since I smelt Giovanni's cup and it smelt so freaking strong. Like nah they can keep that. I just got a mango smoothie drink and Santi got a Sprite.

Mangos are literally the best Fruit.

Like don't even deny it.

If you don't think the same then I'll fight you.

"Finally" I hear Santi say and I look up at the entrance in surprise. Surprisingly Ezequiel is here. A older couple walks in first they look about the same age as Alexander. Then Ezequiel walks in with a younger boy that looks about 15. He looks a lot like the older man and Ezequiel. I'm pretty sure their siblings. The boy has black fluffy hair and dark brown eyes that almost looks black that are similar to the lady's.

Lastly another boy walks in and oh.my.bejesus. He is so good looking. He gives off a hot bad boy style. He has black hair just like everyone else that walked in and his is a little messy but he makes it look good. He has a sharp jawline that I'm sure if I touch it it'll cut me and his lips are so plump but in a good way.

He walks in with his phone in his hand so he's looking down at that and I can't get a good look at his eyes. So since he's not looking i glance at his outfit and it gets even better.

He has on white Air Force's, black pants that are a bit baggy on him but not really, and a black Balenciaga shirt. For jewelry he has a silver chain and some rings on his fingers.

Simple yet hot on him.

I look back to the other people and see that they are walking towards our table now. We all just wait until they are at the table until Alexander gets up from beside me and walks up to the couple "It's been far too long since we've seen you all. How are you guys?" He says in his formal voice.

Damn aren't they friends.

The older guy take his hand out for a hand shake towards Alexander and he takes it while the lady smiles. "We are doing good how about you and your family?" The guy asks after they break apart and then take a seat while the other people do as well.

Alexander than walks to me and puts his hands on my shoulders lightly "We are all doing good. I also want to introduce you all to my daughter Scarlett."

Oh no

Everybody immediately looks at me even the hot guy and that's when me and the hot guy make eye contact.

Wow

His eyes

His eyes are so beautiful. Their grey-silver color eyes. I never seen anything like them. Their black in the middle but a gray color around it. Their probably the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Besides mines of course. Sorry I know I shouldn't be cocky but I inherited my moms eyes. Their a green-ish and blue-ish color eyes. I can't just not be cocky about them. But anyways his eyes are amazing.

Imagine what our kids eyes would look like-

Woah there

I need to stop

I don't even know the guys name-

Snapping out of eyes contact with him  but not missing the way he analyzes me too like I'm some art piece might I add I look away from him and back to the other people.

I just give them a really small smile. This is so awkward for me oh my bejesus.

It's quiet for a moment of them just looking at me until the man smiles at me but in a welcoming way and says "Well it's good to meet you Scarlett, we heard a lot about you from your father. My name is Ricardo and this is my wife Sofia." He tells me than gestures to his wife.

"Hello Scarlett, it's a pleasure to meet you like Ricardo said my name is Sofia and these are our kids. Boys introduce yourself please." Sofia says while smiling at me and then looking at the boys.

"My name is Sergio, I'm the best outta these 2 and also I just wanna say your very beautiful." The younger boy says while smirking at me.

"Yeah okay keep dreaming also your like 14 bro she's 16." Ezequiel says rolling his eyes.

"And? It's only 2 years."

I thought he was older since he looks older for his age.

What are people feeding kids these days I swear.

Before they can argue more Santi interrupts "She's not dating and she's especially not dating you Sergio so shush." He says glaring at Sergio.

"Whatever your just hating on my love life." Sergio replies with an eye roll and a huff.

What love-

I'm right here

I don't even like younger dudes

"Adriano" a voice suddenly says and we all turn to the hot mysterious guy that just spoke.

I look at him with my head tilted acting confused even though I know he basically just introduced himself I wanna hear him confirm it.

He sees my 'confused' look and says "my name, it's Adriano."

Adriano.

Thats hot.

Hot name for a hot guy.

Oh goodness I need to stop.

I act like I'm not drooling over his name and nod at him with a small smile while turning to the others "Its nice  to meet you all." I tell them.

"Ohhh aren't you the sweetest girl ever" Sofia tells me with a smile on her face. She looks like those old lady's that want to squish your cheeks. Not that I'm saying she's old because she doesn't look like it. She actually looks pretty young.

"You have some of your father's features too." Ricardo speaks up from beside her. I do?. Nah to be honest I feel like I look more like my mom except I am half Italian which is a trait from Alexander.

Before I can reply to him a waiter comes up to us "what would you all like to order for tonight." He tells us handing us the menus.

"Give us a minute." Alexander says to him in a cold voice. Why he gotta be so rude. The waiter just nods and rushes out the room. I look towards the menu and everything is in Italian. Fuck.

Now how the fuck am I supposed to pick something.

It doesn't even show pictures-

Out of nowhere Giovanni snatches the menu from me but in a kind of gentle way. I still got shook though because sir...you could've asked for it.

"What would you like?" He whisper's holding it out openly to me. Now what was the point of taking it from me.

"What do they have I can't read that." I say to him.

Lies

"Well they mostly have pasta here so we'll just get that for you okay?" He says looking at me.

I nod and look at the options. Most of them are different types of spaghetti there's even a green colored ones. What the heck I ain't never seen that before. To be honest I only ever ate regular spaghetti, Chicken Alfredo, Ravioli, Mac and Cheese, and the twisty noodles pasta.

Speaking of spaghetti...am I the only one that used to call it "paghetti" instead of spaghetti? I don't know but for some reason I could never say the whole thing. I mean now I do but when I was younger I didn't and people would always make fun of me but it's not my fault.

Anyways.

I think I'm in the mood for Chicken Alfredo. I haven't had that in awhile. So I choose that one and Giovanni just smiles at me and nods. Soon after everyone is done choosing and the waiter come back and says the food will be done in a bit.

When he leaves everyone starts talking in small talk with one another. I don't really talk to anyone and stay quiet. I would go on my phone but my mom would always tell me that that's rude. Not that I cared to be honest but my mom would literally yell at me for ours on end.

Which isn't good because she only ever talks to me if I'm in trouble, if there's an emergency, when she has something to tell me, or whenever she needs something.

I glance around the table and see that Adriano is also quite but his head to down so I'm guessing he's on his phone.

Our food comes minuets later and everyone digs in. There's not much talking only small talk and just eating. After we finish we get dessert. Everyone mostly order ice cream or cake. I got ice cream specifically bubblegum I love that flavor because I like super sweet stuff. I have a sweet tooth although I didn't choose cake because I don't like cake or cupcakes.

Only cake pops.

That's it out of the cake category.

"So are you going to start at our school Scarlett?" Sergio asks from where he's sitting and talking to Santi. Honestly I'm not sure because nobody spoken to me about school so far so I don't know how to answer that.

"Yes, she'll be starting on Monday with you guys and the boys." Alexander says speaking up. Well umm okay then. At least now I can have my social life back. At Texas I was kind of 'popular' I wasn't like rude popular though because I'm not a bully.

I just kinda knew everyone there and everyone knew me. I'm not gonna lie and say everyone liked me because there was some people that didn't. I just kinda got along with most of them. See this is the thing I'm awkward at first but afterwards I'm playful and outgoing so I am still kinda scared to go to a new school.

"Great so that means we can spend a lot time together." Says Sergio with a wink.

That was kinda smooth.

But no.

Sir I like your brother-

Stop.

"Sergio?" Says Santi and I turn to him and see a annoyed face on him.

"Yea?"

"Shut the fuck up."

I- okay

Sergio just looks at him with a shocked and sad mock expression. "Your gonna have to get used to us together sooner or later brother-in-law."

Now hold the beans.

What did he say.

At that all my brothers get mad except for Giovanni he just rolls his eyes at them. Sofia and Ricardo are just looking at them amused as well as Ezequiel. Adriano aka mr.hot stuff is just eating his ice cream not even paying them any attention.

Santi doesn't reply he just grabs a fork from beside him that was an extra silverware which might I add- why would we need that for ice cream and throws it at him.

Oh my bejesus

Sergio dodges it at the last moment and gasps dramatically that everyone looks at him "How dare you. You could've killed me!"

"It was literally a fork-"

"And?! It is sharp"

"Stop being a loser and shut up or I'll do it again"

"You little shit"

"Don't call me that and also I'm older than you."

Wow this is interesting.

I don't have popcorn but at least I have ice cream.

"You don't fucken act like it-"

"Enough" Alexander says stopping him from continuing. "Both of you right now"

Santi just huffs and rolls his eyes making Giovanni elbow him and Sergio nods "Sorry I'll stop father-in-law."

"You little bitch-"

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

THE GONZALES FAMILY

AUTHORS NOTE:

I hope you all like this chapter my loves.

Also I'm so close to 10k reads and just in case if I hit it before I post my next chapter I just wanna say thank you and I love you all. 🫶🏼😭

All love <33

We have new characters coming in 👀

Vote, comment, and share if y'all want thank you!!

I hope y'all have a good day or night wherever your at 💗🌎

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY PEEPS 🫶🏼💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 83.8K 90
She is innocent They are manipulative She plays it safe They thrive in danger She likes her normal life They rule the world of crime She didn't...
64.2K 1.7K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
12K 525 48
"Everyone has secrets, and everyone has something to hide, but the real question is what are you willing to do to keep yours hidden inside." When Ju...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

71.6K 2.7K 61
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...