LOVE AND JOY

By lonlystranger

Just another typical love story. Maybe with a twist? More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Author's Note
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Author's Note

1

246 7 0
By lonlystranger

All I ever wanted was that my parents acknowledge me. That I exist. That I'm not a disgrace. But for that to happen it meant that I had to throw away everything I loved and do their bidding. And I did, for years. But I couldn't never become what they wanted me to become, my sister.
My sister, Adele was the perfect child. We were identical twins, the only thing different in us was that I had freckles and she didn't. She was flawless.
Two minutes younger that me, and she was the star of the family. Whatever Adele did, I follow.
If Adele learns ballet, I learn ballet. If Adele likes to paint, I like to paint. If Adele goes into the literature stream, I-

No, I left all of that behind. Long back. I couldn't sacrifice who I was just because of wanting some love. What's the point of they don't love me for who I am?
So I left. I left the day she stole the one thing I held secretly dear. The day my parents announced her engagement to Mathew Roy, my first love. I couldn't bear it anymore so I left.

It's been eight years since then. They never sought out for me. They never tried to contact me. Well, I guess it's for the best. Because now, I finally love myself, and I have people who love me as well.

Now, I run a small, but successful pub in downtown LA and I have a small appartment that I share with a lesbian couple, Lina and Flare. They run a tattoo and piercing studio and they did all of my tats and piercings.
I have a couple more friends I met. The band that plays weekly in my pub, is like my family. They are rising stars I say, they have so much potential, I hope they succeed in their line.

Whereas for me, my pub has been doing really good, and I have a few specials that are really unique. A few larger ones wanted to merge with me just for the recipe. I'm kinda proud of myself.
I have always wanted to run a casino, but let's start with whatever opportunity I am given. I am thinking of opening a second pub, in the heart of the entertainment city. I have got the contract cut out and let's see how it goes.

Today was a busy night. I was making a non alcoholic drink for one of my regulars, Melissa, who was again flirting with me. And I was politely rejecting her advances.

The rest of the night was fine and soon it was time to close up.

[A/N: Well, first chapters up. Happy reading]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 12.5K 43
They say opposites attract, very true in their case. She loved him, he hated her He didn't want to be around her, she wanted to spend eternity with...
103 14 34
Sometimes the best things happen when you least expect it. Some of the charactes backstories are insppired by the movie Something borrowed. (I am so...
7.7K 32 22
This is a brothers bestfriend story. this is also a smut btw.
349K 6.1K 19
New synopsis pending...