๐™น๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š˜๐šข โ€ แด‹. ษชแดขแด€ษดแด€

By -XAMMIE

๐—๐—”๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฌ แตแต˜สณแต’แตแตƒสทแตƒ โฑแถปแตƒโฟแตƒ [๐™ฟ๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค From enemies to ?? ใ€Ž ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๏ฟฝ... More

โ’ ๐—๐—”๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฌ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
โžฅ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ

โžฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ

701 79 52
By -XAMMIE

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Bat ka nandito?" I asked ad I looked at Izana who approached us with a calm yet furious look.

[T: Why are you here?]

Breaking out handshake and shielding me from Mikey while holding my wrist.

"Yahoo! Long time no see brother, how was your vacation in the Philippines?" Mikey asked Izana with a childish grin and wave.

"You have some nerve showing yourself here when you knew too well that you did something wrong, you brat." Izana replied, slightly tightening his grip on my wrist.

He really looks mad.

"W-well, if you only took me with you then none of it would've happened." Mikey said as he shrugged his shoulders which only made Izana even mad and tightened his grip which was becoming painful.

"Aray!" I exclaimed which took his attention and finally noticed his grip on my wrist, slowly and gently releasing my hand.

[T: Ouch!]

"I- I'm sorry, Y/n..." He muttered and caressed my sore wrist.

Tama ba yung naririnig ko?

[T: Did I hear it right?]

I was slightly taken aback by what happened that I stared at him with surprise.

"Oh? Did my dear brother apologize to someone?" I heard Mikey tease and snap out of my trance.

"Huh? You too are siblings?" I asked, pointing at both of them as I looked back and forth.

Mikey smirked as he nodded while Izana sighed and brushed his hair back as he sarcastically chuckled.

"Not anymore." He says as he sighed once more.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion while suddenly feeling a pair of hands on my shoulder, making me jump.

I turned to look and it was Kakucho who was slowly pulling me back from the two.

"Please come this way so you won't get hit." He said.

"Huh? What do you- *crash*"

A loud crashing sound from behind cut me off from my question.

I squealed at the sudden sound before I turned to see the supposed brothers in a fighting position?

Izana's foot struck the table which caused it to break, both hands in his pockets as he glared at Mikey who seemed to have dodged the attack with ease and eyes that teased.

"Wha-"

Before I can even speak, they continued to exchange blows, both on equal grounds.

Ano to? Bruce Lee versus Jackie Chan? Wait, di yun mahalaga ngayon-

[T: What's this? Bruce Lee versus Jackie Chan? Wait, that's not important right now-]

"Huy, bat may nag-aaway jan?" I heard Panying announce through the mic since she was on stage performing as a singer a while ago.

[T: Hey, why is there someone fighting over there?]

The situation was getting worse since the two of them were disturbing other customers. Many began to cheer as if this was a rooster fight in a cockpit arena.

"Teka, nasan na ba yung mga bouncer dito? Bakit walang umaawat?" I muttered as I looked around, only to spot the security taking out money from their pockets.

[T: Wait, where are the bouncers here? Why is no one stopping them?]

NAGPUPUSTAHAN BA SILA?!

[T: ARE THEY BETTING ON THIS?!]

I turned to Kakucho who was behind me and told him to do something but he apologized and said that there is nothing to be done when the two fight like this.

Does that mean they always fight this way? No, forget that question first. At this point, they'll break everything and my salary will suffer.

"Hoy, kayong dalawa, kung mag away kayo dun kayo sa kalsada!" I exclaimed while Kakucho was trying his best to hold me back.

[T: Hey, you two, if you want to fight each other, go outside!]

"Ms. Y/n, please calm down." He says.

"Calm down? Eh kung yung kaibigan mo yung sabihan mo niyan?!" I exclaimed out of anger as I finally got free from his grip. But of course, if my day could get any worse, I pulled back too much that I tripped and fell, my face planted on the floor.

[T: Calm down? What if you tell that to your friend instead?!]

Tanginang heels kasi.

[T: Fucking high heels.]

Seated behind two grown men with a tissue plugged into my nose after a nosebleed, arms crossed as I watched the two of them talk to the police officer in front of them.

Panying came back after buying a bottle of cold water for me and sat beside me as we both watched the two "siblings" being questioned.

"Siya nga pala ate, tinawagan ko si nanay kanina." Panying whispered which made me look at her quickly but before I could respond, I heard mother's voice outside the police officer looking for us.

[T: By the way sis, I called mom earlier.]

"Uhm, sir, nanjan po ba mga anak ko? L/n po apelyido?" I heard from the door, Panying was quick to show herself to her and signaled her to come to us.

[T: Uhm, sir, are my children inside? Their surnames are L/n.]

I mentally sighed and prepared to be scolded since I was to be the responsible one and guide Iana to adjust in the Philippines or something but her words suddenly shocked me.

"Y/n, anak, anong nangyare sayo? Naku, bat ganyan ang itsura mo? Sino gumawa neto sayo anak?" She said with worry in her voice as she caressed my hair.

[T: Y/n, child, what happened to you? Why d you look like that? Who did this to you?]

She was worried for me first? Ah, it's been a long time since I felt like a priority that I might cry.

"Okay lang po ko nay, malayo sa bituka." I muttered, trying to hold my tears.

[T: I'm fine mom, it's far from my stomach.]

"Anong okay? Tignan mo nga yang itsura mo anak. Kahit na malayo sa bituka, malapit naman sa utak. Dapat sa hospital ka muna pumunta bago dito. Teka nga, sino ba gumawa sayo neto, ha?" She asked with a stern yet worried tone in her voice.

[T: What do you mean "okay"? Look at you. Even though it's far from your stomach, it's near your brain. You should've gone to the hospital first before here. Wait a minute, who even did this to you anyway?]

"Naku nay, nadapa lang po si ate kanina sa trabaho." Panying stated.

[T: Mom, she just tripped at work.]

"Hah? Eh bakit kayo nandito sa pulis?" She asked.

[T: Huh? Then why are you here at the police station?]

"Eh, aawatin sana ni ate Y/n si kuya Izana at yung isa pang Hapon doon sa pinagtatrabahuan ni ate dahil nagrambulan sila kanina eh." My sister explained as she pointed at Izana's direction.

[T: Well, sis was about to stop bro Izana and the other Japanese guy at her work from fighting earlier.]

"Ah ganon?" Mom said as she slowly marched in Izana's direction.

[T: Is that so?]

"Izana, nak, are you hurt?" She asked after excusing them from the police officer for a moment.

"I'm alright, mother. It's Y/n you should be worried about." He replied with a faint smile and mom smiled back. However, that smile was something else, something that I haven't seen since I was in elementary cutting classes with my friends.

"Ah buti naman." She said as she reached to his face and gently caressed his face before her expression turned furious and pinched his ears, dragging him down to her height.

[T: That's good to hear.]

Izana got a handful of scolding and a bit of beating from mom and if I was honest. It made me cry out of joy. 

Buti nga sayo *sniff*

[T: Serves you right *sniff*]

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 49 17
โš ๏ธ warning I don't own ok ko let's be heroes or their characters I'm just boredโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธThis'll also include cursing and characters I made upโš ๏ธ If you li...
295K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it โ™ก! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
12.8K 597 15
-๐™’๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™? โžช๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ...
93.4K 1.9K 54
Some simple Tokyo Revengers headcannons from my tiktok! I hope you enjoyโœจalso, their timeskips are used here (or most of them anyway) โ—๏ธTสœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ แด„แดษด...