You, Me&Three

By SweeetPumkin

*SEQUEL TO CEO'S SON* "What!?" The two turned, sheepish smiles on their faces. "Eommaaaa, your home." He chuc... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17

14

2.1K 115 68
By SweeetPumkin

Everything felt heavy.

He felt so tired, so weak.

There was a ringing-No, beeping.

"Eomma, Eomma?"

Taehyun.

That was Taehyun! He was calling for him.

He needed to get to Taehyun.

He needs to WAKE UP.

-

"Nnghaa!"

"Aish, I'm coming Ha-joon-Appas coming." Hyunjin sighed as he dragged himself off the bed and trudged toward the crib across the room.

The little infant sniffled as Hyunjin lifted him from the crib and gently shushed him so he wouldn't wake up anyone else in the house.

Recently Ha-joon had started the cycle of crying during the early morning hours, which lead to Hyunjin having to make bottles at two o'clock every so often. Of course he didn't hold it against the infant. He knew that Ha-joon was just hungry.

No matter how hard he tried to not be bothered by it, he was left exhausted during the day.

"Let's get you a bottle Joonie." He mumbled softly as he sluggishly made his way out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. Ha-joon squirmed in his arms as he plucked a bottle from the cabinet and reached for the formula. Usually Seungmin does bottle preparing for him, but recently he's gotten use to making them himself.

With a sleepy huff, he slowly screwed the top on while gently shushing Ha-joon who was beginning to fuss again.

A loud slam startled him as he turned around to see Seungmin rushing into the kitchen all disheveled, but wide awake none the less.

A frown formed on his face as he furrowed his brows in confusion. "Seungmin? Is something wrong?" He asked as he grabbed the bottle from off the counter.

With a shaky breath Seungmin spoke and in the moment Hyunjin felt himself freeze, the bottle in his hands slipping from his hold and hitting the floor with a little thud as the words sank in

"Jeongin's Awake!"

-

"H-he can't talk?" Hyunjin mumbled as he looked at Dr. Park who sighed. "Unfortunate yes. It's common for patients who come out of comas to not be able to speak, or respond to any sound or pain right away." He admitted as he gave a small nod.

Hyunjin could feel his eyes burn with tears as he ran his fingers through his hair with sigh. He was starting to doubt whether he wanted to see Jeongin right now. It was a horrible thought, but he doesn't really feel like he'll be able to keep himself from a break down if he does.

But, he'd feel worse if he didn't see him now.

"C-can I-?"

Dr. Park nodded and reached over to open the door to the patients room. Hyunjin feels his breath hitch as he takes a step inside and stares at Jeongin.

He's propped up on the bed with pillows supporting his back and blankets still pulled up to his lap, but Hyunjin can tell he's not all there by the way he stares out at the window with a blank expression.

He forces himself to take another step inside, and his heart shatters when Jeongin turns to him.

He can see it in his eyes.

Jeongin doesn't recognize him.

At all.

He doesn't stay in the room longer than a few seconds before he's rushing out and breaking into tears besides the door.

He doesn't care that people are staring at him. All he cares about is wanting to see his Jeongin, the love of his life who carried his pups and is an Eomma to Taehyun. That's all he wants back.

He wants his Jeongin.

"Hyunjin?

His head lifted to see Mrs. Yang standing there—her hair neatly pulled back into a low bun as she gave him a sad smile.

"How about we get you some coffee dear?"

That's how Hyunjin ended up sitting in the hospitals cafe with his mother in law after he had cried through the entirely of walking down the halls with her.

"Are you going to let Taehyun see him?" Mrs. Yang asked as she took another sip of her coffee. Hyunjin stared down at the table and shook his head. "I don't know." He answered honestly as his hands tightened around the cup.

"I don't want Taehyun to freak out if Jeongin doesn't recognize him. The doctor said it's only temporary amnesia, but I'm not sure how Taehyun will deal with all of this."

Hyunjin felt himself slump against the chair further as he ran his fingers through his hair another time before running at his face sugn a heavy sigh. He was scared, terrified really. Jeongin hadn't recognized him or anyone in the slightest. The doctor said it would only be temporary and that his memories should return within a week or two, but it didn't assure him in the least.

Hyunjin knew Taehyun would want to see Jeongin. The pup had been waiting for him to wake up for so long, it'd be a crime to keep him from that, but would it have really been a better choice to let him see Jeongin in that state?

He had already been through so much. Hyunjin doesn't want to force anything else on his son. He isn't sure if Taehyun can handle the fact that Jeongin won't be able to speak of hear him, nonetheless recognized him.

It might just be to much for the little one.

"Hyunjin, dear." Mrs. Yang says softly as she reaches over the table and takes his hand in hers. Her hand is warm and it brings some comfort to Hyunjin as her peach and cream scent surrounds him in a little shell of warmth that only a mother could have. "You should talk to Taehyun about it, he deserves to know at the least."

"Your right, thanks Eomma."

With a smile she shook her head.

"No need to thank me, after all we're family."

Hyunjin felt himself smile a little at that. He knew that he had something to lean on—someone to lean on. Especially in a time like this..

No matter what he'd have to tell Taehyun. Eventually the little boy would find out, and it was much better if it was Hyunjin if anything else.

He just needed to find the words for Taehyun.

What should he say...

The moment came faster than Hyunjin wished it would have.

Taehyun had gotten of from school, Hyunjin had picked him up and they headed toward the hospital just like they did everyday.

Only Taehyun seemed to already realize his stress.

"Appa, did something happen?" Taehyun asked as he played with his paper crane that Felix had taught him to make awhile back. At first Hyunjin felt himself tense, as internal panic set in that Taehyun found out, but of course it just wasn't possible. So he calmed himself—took a deep breath as he pulled up to the hospital and parked the car before turning to face Taehyun.

He hesitated as Taehyuns little eyes stared back at him expectantly—and Hyunjin knew what he was about to say would probably break the little Alpha—break his little Taehyuns heart.

But it was better to say it now.

"Taehyun."

"Mhm?"

"Innie..Innie is awake."

Those eyes lit up with hope—hope that Hyunjin was about to kill.

"But baby, he doesn't...h-he doesn't remember anything."

Taehyun frowned, his eyes filling with tears as he stared back at Hyunjin in confusion.

"What are you talking about Appa?" He mumbled quietly–his lips starting to quiver while more tears filled his eyes. Hyunjin could feel his heart squeeze as Taehyun started crying.

This was the last thing he wanted to happen..

/This is literally so late. I'm sorry guys :(

Recently I've had no motivation and I've had horrible writers block and just so many other fic ideas that it clouds my brain so updates will be longer.

Some good news though! I have been thinking about it, and after I finally finish angel I might start working on a sequel to Royal Blood, hehe.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!

Have a good day or night ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 258 45
Han is a college student. He lives with his friends Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin. Their dream is to debut as a band, but there's a problem: They are a...
6.7K 440 12
A Chanjin Vampire story (Cover edit: Made by me) ~ He made me feel loved without his touch. He kissed my scars without an ounce of lust. Should I b...
122K 3.3K 23
Felix (omega) and his 3 overprotective brothers yoongi (beta), jungkook and minho (alphas), will move into a new city. New school is also waiting for...
35.3K 1.2K 42
Felix leaves his mates after being treated badly, now his mates are back hoping to win him back. I don't own Stray Kids. Their names and pictures are...