๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

The Emergence

1K 66 25
By starrysnite

actual update this time :))!!
i promise u guys updates will eventually go back to normal LMAO😭

anyways in other news.. yk how i said that i'd probably rewrite my earlier chapters

well, i'm gonna do that now! i've actually finished rewriting the first chapter right before starting this one soo

and don't worry, i'll be updating them slowly, so the up-to-date chapters will still be posted!

WARNING: Swearing , Blood , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You wanted to curl up into a ball and die. You hated this. You hated everything about this.

The taste of blood and vomit stained your mouth, making you want to throw up even more. Blood oozed from your eyes and ears — per usual. But the pain was the most intense it had ever been. It felt as if someone was scooping out your insides.

Your tears flowed like an endless river.

Eli appeared by your side, and he dropped to his knees next to you. He shakily called out to you, "(Y-Y/N)..! You have to calm down..!" You slowly looked at Eli, "E-Eli.. everything hurts..! I c-can't do this..!" Eli widened his eyes, which were now glossy with tears, "How.. how can I help!?"

You continued to sob, "I.. I don't k-kn-" Your breath suddenly hitched as a newfound pain surged throughout your body; a pain worse than anything you'd ever felt.

You brought your hands up to cover your ears as you hunched over and let out a bloodcurdling scream of pain. The scream echoed throughout the entire vicinity.

Tears finally flowed from Eli's eyes, "(Y/N)!! Nonono!!" The sound of footsteps came from beside him, making Eli look up to meet a bloodied Tanjirou.

Tanjirous eyes were furrowed with anxiety, and his lip was slightly shaking. He dropped down to your level, "(Y/N)!?" He whipped his head towards Eli, "W-What happened to her?!"

Eli grasped his hair as even more tears spilt, "I.. I don't know!! I.. I don't know how to help her!" Tanjirou turned back to your hunched figure, "(Y/N).."

He drew his hand back, before knocking it against your neck, rendering you unconscious, "..please forgive me." Eli exhaled a shaky breath, wiping his tears from his cheeks, "H-Holy shit.."

『✦』

While Nezuko was stomping on Daki, your bloodcurdling scream echoed in the distance. She halted her movements altogether, whipping her head to face the source of the sound.

With her guard down, Daki fully regenerated, "MOVE IT, BRAT!!" She went to spring back up, but Nezuko kicked her down just as quickly.

Daki sent multiple waves of obi towards her, slashing and hacking off every single one of Nezukos limbs, including her head. However, Nezukos blood solidified instantly, allowing her severed limbs to stop any more oncoming obi.

Immediately after, her blood sent Daki into an ocean of flames. The bright hues of magenta and pink stained the atmosphere as Daki let out a scream.

Daki was too injured to regenerate or move, giving Nezuko the chance to pull her severed limbs back to her using her solidified blood. Her limbs snapped into place, making her smirk.

She then stomped Daki's face into the ground as the fire danced around her limp and burnt body. Once Nezuko was satisfied with stomping, she kicked her at full force, sending her flying into a wall.

She began to pant in slight exhaustion, before locking eyes with an innocent yet injured woman. Her arm dripped with crimson, irony blood.

Nezukos eyes slowly widened, before her entire mouth began to slobber. She had yet to realized how hungry she was. She was craving such a delightful meal of blood.

She could just imagine the taste and texture of a human, even though she never tasted one before. The sweet and refreshing taste of the smooth and liquified blood along with the fleshy taste of human skin.

It was too hard to resist.

She lunged for the poor woman, who screamed in fear. She fell to the ground, preparing for her utter doom.

That is, until Tanjirou lodged his sword in Nezukos mouth, before yanking her back. Tears of anguish and grief fell from his eyes, "NEZUKO!!" He strengthened his grip, "STOP!! ENDURE IT!! YOU HAVE TO RESIST!!"

She struggled and thrashed in his grasp, letting out a loud scream, "GUUUAAAHHHH!!" Tanjirou called to her, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU FIGHT!!"

As Tanjirou attempted to calm Nezuko down, Eli carried you down on his back, before going to reassure the woman that she was okay. He placed you up against a nearby wall, before making his way towards the woman.

Tanjirou continued to attempt to help Nezuko, "IT MUST'VE HURT, IT MUST'VE BEEN PAINFUL. I'M SORRY! YOUR BROTHER WON'T LET ANYONE HURT YOU, SO GO TO SLEEP AND RECOVER!!"

Nezuko hauled Tanjirou onto her back, before jumping up into the buildings second floor. From the first floor, Eli let out a yelp in surprise, "EH?!"

He looked up through the hole in the ceiling, before climbing up through it. He crawled through the hole, before standing up and dusting himself off, "Tabasco, what's happenin-"

Eli observed that there were women hiding behind a door, to which he shot finger guns and clicked his tongue, "Hey ladies! It's me, ya boy!" He then turned to Tanjirou, "Hey Tabasco.. you should hurry up with th- AH!"

Before he could finish, the entire wall on the right blasted into bits, revealing a burnt Daki. She fumed with pure hatred, "You've really done it now. You can use Blood Demon techniques? A curious technique that only burns demons. On top of that, I cant heal at all. This pisses me off. Extremely."

Eli drew his sword, "Stay back, you burnt marshmallow bitch- YOU AGAIN?!" Uzui randomly appeared besides Eli, lugging you over his shoulder, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, ME AGAIN!? SHUT IT, DOG!"

He then appeared in front of Tanjirou and Nezuko, "Hey, isn't this Nezuko Kamado? She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon." He cleared his throat, "YOU MADE A HUGE SHOW IN FRONT OF OYAKATA-SAMA, AND THIS IS HOW IT TURNS OUT!? REALLY!?"

He then stood up, motioning to you, "AND WHY DIDN'T SHE GO HOME!? SHE'S NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!! PLUS, SHE'S TOTALLY CLONKED OUT!!"

Daki stared at Uzui, "A pillar came from that direction? That saves me the trouble.." Uzui muttered under his breath as he threw you over to Eli, "So annoying, I'm talking over here. Buzz off."

Eli caught you right before you hit the ground, "GODDAMMIT, FLAMBOYANT BITCH!!" Uzui slowly turned to Daki, "You're not an Upper Moon Demon, are you? You're way too weak. You're not the demon I'm looking for."

In the blink of an eye, Daki's head fell into her arms, leaving Tanjirou and Eli absolutely speechless. Uzui then turned to Tanjirou, "Hey. The fight isn't over yet. Do something about your sister. Dumb brats who grumble have no place on the battlefield."

As if on cue, Nezuko threw herself out the broken wall, along with Tanjirou. Suddenly, you began to stir, before cracking your eyes open.

Eli looked down at you, his face showing instant relief. He smiled, before wrapping you in a hug, "(Y/N)..!" You owlishly blinked, slightly startled from the hug, "Woah there.. somebody's happy to see me..!"

You pulled back, before looking around, "What the hell happened here?" You then locked eyes with Uzui, before comically shouting and pointing to him, "AND WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?"

Uzui crossed his arms, "I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT, BRAT! YOU'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, SO YOU'RE LUCKY I'M LETTING YOU STAY!!"

You stood up before crossing your arms, as if you were mimicking him, "THATS WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT!! I GAVE YOU FREE INFORMATION!! YOU BETTER THANK ME!!"

Uzui comically began to scold you, "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE THANKING ME!! I WAS THE ONE LUGGING YOU UP HERE WHEN YOU WERE KNOCKED OUT!!"

You whipped your head to face Eli, "WHAT?! YOU LEFT ME?! SERIOUSLY?? EVEN AFTER I PASSED OUT FROM THE PAIN?!"

Eli defensively waved his hands around, "WHAT!? I DIDN'T— WELL, I DID! BUT FOR A GOOD REASON! PLUS, YOU DIDN'T RANDOMLY PASS OUT, TANJIROU KNOCKED YOU OUT!!"

You blinked owlishly, "EH- Well actually, kinda grateful for that one. I'd rather die than experience that type of pain again, cause yeesh.. that was rough."

You looked around expectantly, "Hey.. speaking of Tanjirou.. actually and Nezuko.. where did they go?" Eli pointed his thumb to the broken wall, "Tabasco's trying to calm Nezuko down.."

You peered over to Tanjirou and Nezuko, where Nezuko had shrunk down back into her child figure, and peacefully slept on Tanjirous lap. You waved your hands over your head, "Tanjirou!!" His eyes met with yours, and he let out a small sigh of relief, "(Y/N)..!"

You shouted down to him, "I'll be right down there!! Just give me a few minutes!! Love ya!" Tanjirou sent you a thumbs up, "I'm happy that you're better!! Love you too!!"

You then turned back to Uzui and Eli, only to be met with disgusted faces. You yelled at them, "WHAT ARE YOU GIVING ME THOSE FACES FOOORR?!" Eli coughed into his fist, "Nothing.." Uzui nodded, "Not so flamboyant to flirt on a deadly mission."

You twitched your eye, "I wouldn't be talking. You have three wives." Uzui replied defensively, "Leave my flamboyant wives out of this!"

Before you could retaliate, Daki began to yell, "HOW DARE YOU CUT OFF MY HEAD!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" Your eyes widened as you unsheathed your blade, "Eli.. Flamboyant Bitch.. get ready for her brother."

Uzui deadpanned at Daki, "Stop whining. Look, we have no business with you. Just have your other demon come out already." Daki yelled back, "STOP JOKING AROUND!! YOU JUST TOLD ME I WASN'T AN ACTUAL UPPER MOON!!"

Uzui stared at her with bored eyes, "That's because you're not." Daki shrieked, "I'M UPPER MOON SIX!!" Uzui moved his swords to rest on his shoulder, "Then how did I cut your head off with ease? Did your brain explode?"

Tears welled up in Daki's eyes, "I STILL HAVEN'T LOST!! I'M AN UPPER MOON!!" Uzui shrugged, "You're not fooling anyone here." You and Eli gave eachother a side eye as the two kept bickering.

Veins bulged from Daki's severed head, "I'M ACTUALLY STRONG!! AND I'M JUST NUMBER SIX NOW, SO I'LL JUST GET STRONGER FROM HERE AND.." Uzui interrupted her quickly, "Still not convincing anyone."

She burst into tears, making the three of you widen your eyes. You sighed, "Well, get ready. Cause it's showtime..!" Daki sobbed, "I'M REALLY UPPER MOON SIX!!! I'M SERIOUS! I EVEN HAVE THE NUMBER TO PROVE IT!! I'M SUPER AWESOME!"

Her fists began to punch the ground, "DIE!! DIE!! YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! WAAAAAAAHH!! MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF!! IT GOT CUT OFF!! IT GOT CUT OFF!!" She took a deep breath before screaming at the top of her lungs.

"ONIIIIIIII-CHAAAAAANN!!!"

Soon enough, Gyutaro emerged from Daki's back. He slowly rose, but before he could finish, Uzui lunged forwards, with the intent to kill.

However, Gyutaro and Daki both disappeared before he could slash their bodies. Instead, they both appeared not too far from you, which Gyutaro wiping Daki's tears.

He then reattached her head, "Crying is not gonna help. At least attach your own head yourself. You really are lacking in the brain department, huh." Eli stifled his laughter at Gyutaro's last remark.

Gyutaro wiped Daki's tears once more, getting rid of her burn, "Man, your face got burned? Take care of that thing. You were born with such a cute face, after all."

Uzui rushed towards the two once more, but this time, Gyutaro attempted to strike back. Luckily for Uzui, he managed to stop his attack.

Gyutaro let out a dry chuckle, "Heh. Not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I really tried to kill you too. Nice, man. Niiice.."

Gyutaro turned around to face Uzui, before beginning to study his features, "Niice face. Niice skin. No spots, no birthmarks, no wounds. Niice flesh, I can't get any fatter myself."

You shouted out from behind him, "No shit, sherlock! Thanks for pointing out the obvious!"

Gyutaro ignored you, continuing to narrow his eyes on his features, "And you're real tall, man. You're clearly over six feet. You must be popular with the ladies, man."

The last remark gave Eli an irk mark on his forehead, "Spoiler alert: he's not! None of the ladies like him at all! Believe me, they hate him!"

Gyutaro blatantly ignored Eli as well, "The envy, ohhhh the envy. Could you just drop dead? You'll get a real painful death right now. I'll skin you alive and claw your innards out right after."

Daki let out a cry once more, "Onii-chan, these three aren't the only ones!! There's more!! Go kill the girl who burned me, do it!! I was working so hard. I was working super super hard alone!! And yet they all got in the way and bullied me!! They all kept bullying me!!"

Gyutaro showcased one of his sickles, "Yeaah, yeaah, unforgivable. My cute, dumb little sister was working so hard. I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her."

He then pulled out another sickle, "Time to collect the debts. I'll collect one for every bruise they put on you. I'll make you all spin round and round when you die..."

"...because my name's Gyutaro!"

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 2282

finally, an actual chapter :)!

hope u guys think it was worth the wait <3

see ya in the next update !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 114 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...
6.2K 136 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! โ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’, ๐’Š ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š...
484K 12K 65
โš ๏ธNSFWโš ๏ธ "๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›." >>In which you are...
18K 439 28
๊งIn a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) Hagakarฤ“ is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...