Purple Stories | Taekook

By BlackdiaryV

Book 1. End Of The Contract ✨ Book 2. Assistant Mommy✨ O/s 3. Happy JK Day ✨ ✓ O/s 4. Happy Namjoonie Day✨ ✓ ... More

End Of The Contract-1
End Of The Contract-2
End Of The Contract-3
End Of The Contract-4
End Of The Contract-5
End Of The Contract -7
End Of The Contract - 8
End Of The Contract - 9
End Of The Contract -10
Happy JK DAY
Happy JK DAY -2
Happy Namjoonie Day
Assistant Mommy-1
Assistant Mommy-2
Assistant Mommy-3
Assistant Mommy-4
Assistant Mommy-5
Assistant Mommy-6
Assistant Mommy-7 *
Assistant Mommy-8
Assistant mommy-9
Assistant Mommy-10
Assistant Mommy - 11
Assistant Mommy-12
Assistant Mommy-13
Assistant mommy-14
Assistant Mommy-15
Assistant Mommy-16
Assistant Mommy-17
Assistant Mommy-18
Assistant Mommy-19*
Assistant Mommy - 20*

End Of The Contract-6

2.1K 125 102
By BlackdiaryV

After filing a complaint in the police station, Jimin and Jin were driving to their home. The officer had assured them that they would do their best to find his location.

"Can you drop me to the Hansung Hospital." Jin asked, wearing the seat belt. "And yes please inform me too about Kook in case you find him out."

"Hansung Hospital??" Jimin asked, getting inside the car.

"Yeah. It's confidential though but.. Taehyung has been admitted there since afternoon. His surgery is going on_

"WHAT!! YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?? TELL ME." Jimin shouted. Although he's angry by what his best friend did.. but Taehyung is still the person he cares about the most.

"I... you were tensed about Kook so..

"Let's go. I want to see him." Jimin panicked and drove fastly.

***

Taehyung was unaware of everything happening to his body but all he could feel was a burning pain in every part of his body. He shouted inside his mind painfully.

After putting a lot of efforts.. he forcefully opened his eyes but saw everything white around him.. he roamed his eyes around himself. He was wearing a white shirt and pants. His hands and face looked paler than usual. He felt his feet shivering as he was standing over the cold white floor.

Taehyung slowly started walking forward to feel less cold. He kept walking and walking.. but there was no ending of the path.. all he could see was a shiny light coming from far.

After getting tired by following the light in hope to get out of this place he knelt down feeling scared and lonely. His body started shivering badly. He curled himself into a ball before his lips started twitching.

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.. IS ANYBODY HERE??" He yelled looking around. Nevertheless he got no replies.. only the sound of the cold wind was audible to his ears. He buried his face within his knees and started crying.

Moments later.. he felt a soft touch over his head. He flinched badly and slowly looked up. He gasped looking at the white figure.. a known one.

"K-kookie.."

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook smiled while sitting beside him.

"Kookie.." Taehyung hugged him tightly. "W-why were you?? I-it was s-scary.. T-this place." Taehyung sobbed in his chest.

"You got me Tae~" Jungkook chuckled.. caressing his back.

Taehyung cried until he felt warm.. he wasn't scared like before as he is now safe with Jungkook. He slowly looked up at his face.

"Kook where are we??" He whispered.. with a pout.

"I don't know.." Jungkook roamed his eyes at the place.

"Huh?? That means we're stuck here?"

"Maybe yes.. are you scared?"

"No unless you are with me. I'm not scared... just don't leave me." Taehyung said, entwining their fingers.

"I won't.."

"Promise?"

"Have I ever told you about the promise your dad took from me?" Jungkook asked, detaching their bodies. Taehyung shook his head as no.

"That day.. while he was taking his last breath.. he asked me to promise him that I will stay beside you forever because you hate being alone and your favorite food is Jajangmyeon. You don't like beans." Jungkook giggled. "So how can I promise you again when I had already promised someone?"

"I was a bad son. Wasn't I?" Taehyung looked down.

"You were.."

"A bad husband too.. right?" He asked with a heavy heart.. knowing the answer already. Jungkook hummed, smiling lightly.

"What can I do to get the forgiveness from the people I hurted badly?" He looked at him with teary eyes.

"We forgave you a long time ago Tae~ and you never hurted us." Jungkook smiled.

"But I deserve a punishment. Please give me one. I want to get over this guilt from my heart. It's killing me inside there." Taehyung bit his lips to stop himself from breaking down again.

"You want it?" Taehyung nodded.

"Hmmmm... then your punishment will be your repentance. I believe you can do it. Right Tae?" Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes.

"Repent?? How??" He looked confused.

"You have to stay happy in your life and smile a lot. You have to try to overcome your fears.. you won't run away from them." Jungkook brought their hands near himself. "You will do it right.?"

"I can do anything if I have you beside me. Like my guardian angel!" Taehyung giggled. Jungkook nodded, pecking their hands.

They were sitting closely in each other's arms not caring about the place as long as they were together.

"This place is beautiful yet cold. I don't like it. I want to go back, what shall we do??"

"Ohh you want to?"

"Yeah don't you want it too? It's getting colder." Taehyung said, hugging him more.

"Yeah we should." Jungkook smiled, getting up and helping Taehyung to stand up too.

"How do we go back? There's no way."

"You'll find a way Tae~" Jungkook pecked his forehead.

"What do you want to say?"

"That you have to go back on your own now Taehyung."

"A-and you?? A-ren't you going back with me?" Taehyung asked, securing his waist in his arms due to fear.. fear of losing him again.. fear of being left alone again.

"I want to.. but_

"But what?! I'm not hearing a NO! Please Kookie, don't leave me. I beg you please. I'm scared." Taehyung hugged him.. before crying miserably again.

"I will never leave you Tae.. I'll be always around you.. you have to just feel me.. like you do now.

The first ray of the sun that falls on your face will be me..

The cold wind of the night roaming around you will be me..

Each drop of the rain falling over you will be me only..

You can find me in any form you want.. love." Jungkook smiled, snuggling in his chest.

"Y-you are coming with me right?" Taehyung asked, not understanding the words exactly.

"I wish.." Jungkook whispered, detaching their bodies. Taehyung looked at him lost. He slowly turned his face behind Jungkook and widened his eyes.

The white light that was too far.. started coming towards them. His hold around Jungkook tightened as he felt his body light for some unknown reason. He stared back at him in horror.

"Be strong my love.. be strong. Me and our baby will always look after you. We love you.. and will do till the end. Be happy." Jungkook smiled before stepping back from him.. close to the light that was right behind him.

Taehyung held his hands tightly. He was unable to see anything clearly but he could feel Jungkook slipping away from him.

"No please.. don't.. don't go.. please.. Kook.. Kook.. no.. please.. I can't stay without you.. you promised me.. Jungkook.. no..." Taehyung tried to go near him but the strong wind was repelling him.. and soon everything vanished away like a blink. He found his hands and the place empty like a graveyard.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

JUNGGGGKOOOOK...

COME BACK...

JUNGKOOK...."

He kept yelling his name.. begging him to come back.. but there was no sign of the pretty human who left him a moment ago. He fell down on his knees.. crying loudly. Slowly everything turned black around him.

Taehyung's face had already turned into a pale lavender. He was lying emotionless over the bed. Doctors were performing CPR on him.. but the wires connected over his body were showing negative results.. results of heart failure.

"We need to do CABG. Right now!" Dr. Myeong declared.

"But.. it's too late Sunbaenim." The second surgeon said.

"It's not late. We'll do whatever we can and we still have a few minutes." She nodded, getting the injection from the nurse. She pushed the needle over his chest.

They all stood there looking at the monitors with their fingers crossed. Minutes later they saw slow beeping sounds generating again.. and a green line started forming into arbitrary shapes showing the readings of Taehyung's heart.

That means Taehyung was out of danger now. They all sighed in relief and congratulated each other for the success of the surgery. Still the ratings were low.. that means he needs to be kept under intense care.

"Shift him to the ICU. His vitals are not normal yet."

***

Jin and Jimin ran to the OT where Taehyung was kept. They saw Mrs. Kim and Namjoon standing near the door. Suddenly the red light on the wall turned off.. and slowly the surgeons started coming out one by one.

"D-doctor h-he's fine right? You saved my son right??" Mrs Kim asked as soon they came out. Namjoon was holding her tightly looking at them with curious eyes.

"Mr. Kim is out of danger for now. But he'll soon be shifted to the ICU. We can't assure you fully but he's a strong fighter don't worry. We hope for his fast recovery." She smiled walking away with his team.

Soon Taehyung was taken out by two nurses holding the stretcher in which he was laying over. Mrs Kim broke down again looking at his son's face. Jimin stood there frozen looking at his best friend crossing away from him.. he couldn't stop himself from breaking down too.

Mrs. Kim's eyes fell over Jimin. She ran towards him holding his hands.

"Jimin.. please call Jungkook to come back. My son is dying.. i-i can't see him like that.. call him please.. only he can save him.. my Tae needs him.. please." She cried looking at him.

Jimin felt pity over her. Sure a mother can go to any extent for their child. She hated Jungkook to the core of her heart and now she's begging to call him.. only for his son. He chuckled, removing his hands from her.

"Ohh so now Jungkook can save him? Tell me aunt when did he become a God in your eyes..? Because my memory says you still call him a killer of your husband. Won't he kill your son too?"

"No... he's- he's not.. p-please call him Jimin please..."

"I feel so sorry for you Aunt Kim.. but how can he treat your son, tell me?? He is not even a doctor anymore. He doesn't have any proof that he's a capable surgeon who is gifted with magical hands.. no hospital can let him treat your son.. and you might know very well why?"

Jimin smirked looking at how her face turned down in shame.

"M-mrs Kim-"

"SHUT UP!! DON'T CALL MY NAME FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH."

"P-please don't d-do it."

"YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND

THESE USELESS THINGS DESERVE TO BE IN THE TRASH

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A DOCTOR

AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT OTHERS TO LOSE THEIR HUSBANDS BECAUSE OF A KILLER LIKE YOU." She yelled at him in front of all the doctors and workers present in the main hall.

No one took any stand for him and kept their heads low in order to save their own jobs.. but they all knew it was not Jungkook's fault. The boy even kept giving the chairman CPR until the end moment when the others lost hope.

They all gasped loudly when Mrs Kim tore all his certificates one by one looking at him. Jungkook fell down on the floor blankly looking at the papers in which he spent half of his life to make.

His Medical degree, Research Electives, Clinical postings, Residency certificates, LORs and all the other certificates including the gold medals.. he achieved were lying worthlessly right under the left heel of his mother in law.. a painful sobb escaped his lips before he started crying like a mother who lost his child.

The precious ten years of his life in which put all his efforts and hard work to achieve his goal felt like a bootless errand to him. It felt like Mrs Kim tore his heart apart, not the papers because he was feeling pain at every corner of chest. He couldn't cry anymore when Mrs Kim dropped a match stick over them.

"N-noo.. Nooo.......... p-please...... I beg you please..." Jungkook shook his head vigorously, crawling towards the flame. But it was too late until then.

"You burned his whole career in which he shed all his blood and sweat to build.. Not even cared when he burned his hands while saving them.

The whole world bad mouthed at that poor boy.. just because of your false accusations. You were responsible for each tear he shed that time." Jimin spelled each word forcefully, reminding her deeds.

"So now enjoy your karma along with your son." He stormed out glancing at the ICU chamber once.

***

Four days later..

Taehyung's condition was exponentially getting better with no guarantee if it could turn around. The toxicity of the drugs from his liver has been cleaned out.. Now his body was slowly healing itself. The blessings and love from his closed ones really worked. That day the surgeons almost believed that they lost him.. but he came back to life like a fighter.

Meanwhile Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Jimin didn't sleep for two in search of him. He was very much worried about the younger. And the fact that he hid it from Yoongi was stabbing him.

Right now he was driving to the police station as the officer had called him for some interrogations. He was praying for some good news from them.

"Officer Chan. You called me? Did you find anything about Jungkook?" Jimin asked as soon as he reached his office.

"Mr. Min.. I called you for some identification about Mr. Kim Jungkook. I hope you will follow the rules." The officer said, opening his drawer.

"Yes please.. show me. I can definitely tell you if it belongs to him or not." Jimin nodded, clasping his hands together.

"Does it belong to him??" He asked giving, a transparent bag to Jimin who's eyes widened looking at the particular small thing present inside it.

"W-where did you find this ring? It's Jungkook's wedding ring. W-where is he?" Jimin asked desperately.

"We have found a dead body in the Han river. And I am not sure if it's him or not.. but we found this ring near the edge. Right now we are waiting for the autopsy results." Officer Chan explained.

"W-what..?"

"J-jungkook....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 46.2K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...
177K 2.9K 66
Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ Happy reading ❣️ this story contains : (F)fluff (A)angst (S)smut (a)small angst Kook👆👇 Tae👇👆
6.1K 56 9
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...
38K 750 24
Just a bunch of stuff to fulfill your nasty and beautiful hearts. I hope the title is itself clear to make you understand what it consists off. All t...