Cougar Family (Cougars x Male...

By GamingMaster64

Before anyone has any preconceived notions, this story is actually completed. Anyone from my other profile ca... More

Chapter 1: Lonely No More
Chapter 2: Sister in Town!
Chapter 3: On the Prowl
Epilogue

Prologue

19.6K 169 9
By GamingMaster64

Hey all! Just a heads up, this story IS completed! I'll just be uploading this while I work on getting the other stories written and tidied up!

Also, these characters are from a GAME I have played and want to make a story involving them! They do NOT belong to me, and they belong to the respective owners!

The sauce for this game will be given at the end of the story! So please, BE PATIENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A normal suburban district of a town has a peaceful atmosphere around it. People passing by their neighbors and giving them a smile and a wave. Cars going in and out of their respective garages, leaving the suburban area to get to the bustling city nearby.

A nice, quiet life for people in search of it.

But even this nice, quiet life isn't enough for certain individuals.

Standing on the doorsteps of a house was a boy, with (H/L), (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He had a backpack strapped to his back, filled with something.

He looked around while he was at the door, backing away and glancing inside the window.

"The lights are on," he muttered to himself. "Is she busy with something else?" He asked. He hummed to himself, scratching his chin, before knocking on the door. "Hey, Marisa! Are you there!?" He called out, before knocking on the door again.

"Coming!" A voice inside called out, leading (F/N) to stop and take a small step away from the door.

After a few seconds, the door opened up and revealed the person inside.

"Oh, (F/N)! It's so good to see you again!" She greeted, rather happily, and pulled him into a hug. The boy, (F/N), blushed softly as he felt her hug, feeling her rather large bust press against his face. (F/N) softly smiled and returned the hug.

"It's nice to see you, too, Marisa," (F/N) replied as he tried to keep his eyes away from her buxom bosom, with his endeavor being...well futile.

The lady, Marisa, is a rather lonely woman. Being a single mother, with only one child. Her "Honey", as she likes to call him, moved out a few months ago for college, so she's been the only person in the house, apart from when she has to go to work. She's too kindhearted, really nice, and her smile is nice and warm, just like this hug she was having with (F/N).

In terms of family, she stays in contact with two members of her family, one of them being her sister. However, her other family member has been spending an entire year traveling.

Anyway, the hug she was having with (F/N) lingered a bit longer than when she would normally hug him. During her hug, she held him even tighter, pulling him into a deeper hug. (F/N)'s blush got a bit deeper, what little sight of the rest of the world being obscured more and more by her large bust. (F/N) returned the hug with the same kind of pressure, before glancing up at her.

"Uh," (F/N) began, trying to come up with some way to kindly pull away from the hug. Marisa noticed that she was hugging him closer and closer, so she backed away, blushed nervously, and scratched the back of her head.

"Anyway, I'm sure you're here for your cooking lessons," Marisa pointed out. "Please, come on in." She stepped out of the way, letting (F/N) come in. (F/N) smiled at her kindness, before stepping inside, kicking off his shoes.

"Thank you," he said. Marisa closed the door behind her and guided (F/N) over to the living room.

"You can leave your bag there, on the couch." (F/N) nodded and placed his backpack on the couch, before being brought over to the kitchen area, where they regular whenever (F/N) is around. "Oh! I just remembered!" Marisa exclaimed, pointing a finger up. "We're going to be cooking with some grease, so we'll need some aprons! I think I grabbed a couple and put it in my room." Marisa backed away from the grill, making her way to the hallway. "Go ahead get the station prepared, I have to remember where I placed them."

"Okay," (F/N) replied. Marisa left him with one big smile, before disappearing into the hallway. (F/N) turned back to the kitchen, turning on the faucet and washing his hands. Along with that, he opened cabinets and grabbed a pan, placing it on a stove eye.

He spent some time getting the kitchen prepared and set up for his lesson with Marisa. As he looked through her cabinets, checking if he needed anything else, he noticed something peculiar.

"Wine?" (F/N) asked, raising his eyebrows. "Marisa hardly seems the type to drink." He shook his head and closed the cabinet door. "I think I have everything ready," he said before he looked over to the entrance to the hallway. "I wonder what's taking Marisa so long. Is she having trouble finding those aprons?" He asked.

He stood there in the kitchen, keeping his eyes on the hallway for whenever Marisa returned with the aprons. But the longer he stood there, the more curious he was getting. He looked up and hummed, wondering whether or not to help Marisa, or trust that she'll find it.

He went with the former.

Stepping away from the kitchen, he walked into the hallway, and looked around.

"Ah~" He heard, causing him to stop and look to where the source of the sound was coming from, which led him to her bedroom. He stepped closer and closer, noticing that her door was cracked open. He tilted his head, raising an eyebrow, before he eventually got close enough.

"Did she fall asleep?" He asked, before peeking his head inside, and seeing...

Instantly, his face went red at the sight he was seeing; Marisa, on her bed, taking the time to touch herself.

While he would question why she would take the time to do something like this when he came by to cook, (F/N) was too focused on all the other parts of her.

Marisa was panting, her bust rising and falling with each breath she took, one hand lifting up her panty while the other explored beneath the fabric, her toes curled up. And if that wasn't enough, he could spot that her nipples were getting hard and stiff, poking up from her sweater. She wasn't wearing a bra!

"Hah!~" Marisa moaned out, as her fingers pumped between her lower lips, the squelching sound that emanate from her actions could faintly be heard by (F/N), which seemed to spark interest in (F/N)'s private areas.

Marisa tried to keep her moans stifled, releasing her panty and using her finger to bite on it.

(F/N)'s face, completely red from seeing her, slowly backed away and made his way to the kitchen.

Once he got there, he leaned against the counter, panting from how hard his heart was thumping, seeing Marisa in such a position and watching her perform those actions. He could feel his pants tighten, and a small ache that stemmed from his tight pants. He looked down, seeing the bulge in his pants.

He gulped nervously, slapping his hand over his chest.

With such a sight, (F/N)'s thoughts lingered on Marisa a bit more.

"Marisa was masturbating!?" He thought to himself, panting from the adrenaline rush. "How long has she been doing that? I've never really seen this side of her." He gulped down his nerves and leaned against the counter, placing his hands on the edges. "It just seems so...indecent for her." (F/N) paused for a moment, before looking away. "But then again, she's really beautiful," he began, as a picture of her smile entered his mind, "and her tits are really big," the sight of Marisa's chest held back by a tight sweater, along with the knowledge that she wears no bra, entered his head, "and the way she looks wearing those purple pants," Marisa's round behind flashed across his memory, a repeating loop of her walking being visualized. But swiftly, (F/N) shook the thoughts from his head and then slapped his hand against his forehead. "What am I thinking!?" (F/N) asked himself, before clapping both of his hands against his cheek.

"I found them!" Marisa called out, as she casually walked out of the hallway with two aprons in her hand, her usual, kind smile returning to her face. (F/N) tensed up, hearing her voice again, but this time in her chipper attitude. He turned his head to her.

"R-Really? That's great!" He said, giving her a thumbs up. Marisa looked at him confused, seeing his strange behavior all of a sudden.

"Are you okay, (F/N)?" Marisa calmly asked.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm fine!" (F/N) replied.

"Are you sure?" Marisa approached (F/N), tossing the aprons on the counter and cupping her hands around his cheek. "You're burning up! Are you sick?" She worriedly asked.

"No! No! I'm not sick," (F/N) quickly replied. "I went to the doctors yesterday for a check up and they said I'm fine!"

"Hmm..." Marisa hummed, raising an eyebrow and looking at him. "Alright," Marisa said, before a look of realization came over her face, "oh, I also wanted to mention," she began, not taking her hands off of (F/N)'s cheeks, "I'm sorry if I'm a bit off, today, it's just," she continued, glancing away from (F/N), her eyes slightly covered by her eyelids, "it's been a long and hard day at work that I'm a bit stressed out. So if I need to go and relieve myself, please excuse me."

(F/N)'s face turned ten shades of red, hearing Marisa draw out certain words from her sentence. For a moment, he could swear he saw Marisa glance down, and then resume her previous expression.

"I-I understand," he said.

"Oh, (F/N), you're face is heating up again! Are you sure you're alright?" She asked.

"Fine...never better!" He replied, before nervously chuckling.'

"If you say so," Marisa pulled her hands away, and grabbed the aprons again. "Here, put on this apron. I think it's time we start today's lesson!"

And so they began their lesson, with (F/N) watching her, at first, so that he knew what she was doing, listening intently at Marisa's lesson. But after a while, her words slowly faded out and he slowly began to lean back, staring at her ass. And just as he knew, her pants clung tightly to her ass and her T H I C C thighs! He could feel his blush returning, the same as his erection. His eyes wandered up from her wide hips, to her slim waist, and then her sweater. He saw how large her tits were, how her sweater left nothing to the imagination. He could barely see her nipples poking out, what with the apron covering the rest and adding an extra layer.

"And then you stick it in there, and keep an eye on it," Marisa said.

"H-Huh!?" (F/N) exclaimed, blushing madly. Marisa turned to him, with a quizzical expression, before (F/N) looked at the pan. Marisa had stuck a meat thermometer into the slice of pork chop she had frying, watching as the needle in the dial reached a good number. "U-Uh..."

"Are you sure you're alright?" Marisa asked.

"Yeah! You know, just thought I heard something else." Marisa blinked her eyes, before giggling softly.

"(F/N), don't tell me you're becoming a pervert!" Marisa began, before starting a small giggling fit.

"I-I am not!" (F/N) replied, blushing madly.

"I'm only teasing, don't worry!" Marisa said, before she hid her giggle behind her hand. "Now, I want you to try and cook your own pork chop. I'm going to go take a shower." Marisa untied her apron, and lifted it up off of her person.

"You're going to take a shower? Now?" He asked.

"Yeah," Marisa replied. "I'm sorry for leaving you with this, but today's just been so hard, that I need a warm shower to help calm me down." There she goes again, drawing out that word.

"I-It's okay," he said, glancing away from her. Marisa smiled and ruffled his head.

"Thank you, I appreciate it!" Marisa said, before walking over to the hallway and disappearing around a corner. (F/N) watched as she left, still in his red, blushing mess, before he looked away and rubbed his forehead with his hand.

"She's never really acted this way," (F/N) thought to himself, gulping nervously. "What's with her? Why is she dragging out those words? She almost sounded...seductive." He sighed, trying to figure out what to do, but before he could, he noticed a problem. He sniffed the air, and quickly looked over to the pan. "Shit!" He said, before quickly turning off the stove eye that Marisa's pan was on and waved away the smoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 952 38
everything you need to know is in the first chapter labeled "a/n" :)) enjoy! fem!reader i don't proof read so deal w/ it 😩👀
14K 338 21
Jenner and Michael become stepbrothers after their parents marry, and no amount of tension could ever change that reality. Moving on is the best solu...
4.5K 246 13
❝𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙮...❞ - 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰�...
85.4K 1.5K 19
Just some one-shots about your innocent cinnamon roll Peter Parker... REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! THIS BOOK IS NOW FINISHED!! ALL ONESHOTS ARE MY OWN I DO...