SWITCHED: Walking in another...

By Silent_Dhreenmah

There is a saying that says everyone has a twin on earth right? But what if that situation lands you in circu... More

Author's Note😊
Characters 💕
•One
•Two
•Three
•Four
Character Aesthetics
•Five
•Six
•Seven
•Eight
Ten •
Eleven•
Thirteen•
Twelve•
Fourteen •
Fifteen

•Nine

9 5 4
By Silent_Dhreenmah

Dedicated to 1stBukky

She knows what she did in my life🥺🌚😍

Hello

Afa naw, my gees. Abeg I want to implore you guys to help me share this book with people. Please 🥺, do this one thing for me.

I'm trying to promote my book but it's not easy, you can help me in my struggle and tell your friends about this book.

Okay, let's do this 🥃🥃🥃🥘🥘🥘

_______________________________

The alarm rang at exactly 6:00am.

Because of the cool ac and the soft bed, I didn't want to get up. How could I, when all my life after sleeping on pako bed and fire conditioner, I have finally found comfort.

But I had to get up.

Because today was Monday, the first day of school.

I got up reluctantly and had my bath. The weather was cold so I decided to use hot water, I would have slept inside that bathtub if not because of time.

After bathing, I toweled myself and sat on the vanity, the creams were so many, I had to do mini-mini-many-mo game to choose the one I wanted. After that, I packed my hair in a ponytail and allowed one strand to fall over my face. And then I smiled at the mirror.

See fine babe oo

Poverty die their!!

I opened the wardrobe and my mouth dropped open. There were dozens and dozens of clothes, expensive looking clothes by the way. Even the shoes, there were lots of shoes, each in different colors. I had to start rummaging through the clothes to find the uniform.

I found it at last.

It was a white long-sleeved shirt with a grey flair skirt that was tight at the waist and free downwards. Compared to what I have worn before, the skirt was very short, it was way above my knees.

I took the black tie and tied it in a ribbon style. I grabbed my black blazer and went downstairs.

(The uniform here, spec I know)

Good Morning Miss, how was your night?" Agnes greeted.

"It was fine, thank you. How was yours?" I replied without thinking. She looked shocked and her cheeks became pink. I mentally face palmed myself, the real Ivie never cares about her workers.

"It-it was fine Miss. Your breakfast is served" she stammered. I followed her to the dining table and nearly fell at the food on the table. Bread, tea, eggs and all others I can't mention!

Oh God thank you for this.

I sat down and started eating. When I was done, I took my back pack and went outside when I remembered I wasn't wearing shoes but pam slippers.

Devil you will not disgrace me today.

I ran back inside and flew upstairs and looked at the shoe selections. I checked my wrist watch and saw that it was almost seven thirty and I hastily picked the least expensive looking but still expensive black sneakers and ran out of the house.

The driver was already waiting for me, standing beside the car and when he saw me, he opened the door and bowed slightly.

"Good Morning Miss"

"Morning" I answered in a no-nonsense tone and entered the car. I don't even want to talk about the car because it was so damn expensive!

I smiled slightly, one week ago, I thought I wasn't going to enjoy life. But now, here I was, sitting in a fucking expensive car with Air conditioner, in the best uniform, going to probably an elite school, having the best time of my life.

If I played my cards right, I could enjoy and get out of this alive. Maybe I could even make some connections.

What could go wrong?

.

.

.

.

.

We got to school around to eight. Immediately he dropped me, my eyes opened wide, the school was fe-reaking big! It was painted Black, white and grey and even with those monotone colours, it still looked beautiful.

ELITES INTERNATIONAL GROUP OF SCHOOLS were written in bold letters on the main building. I took a deep breath and walked in. Students were everywhere, talking and laughing. See were flashing their expensive jewelries or gadgets. I closed my eyes and raised my chin up and walked confidently.

Soon the talking and laughing died slowly, replaced with murmurs of different kinds. I ignored them and continued walking, hoping Empress and Rina were in school.

"Ivie!!!!!" Rina screamed and ran to me, Empress followed after her and both of them jumped on me, nearly falling us down.

"Hey besties, how are you?" I greeted smiling.

"We're fine. I thought you weren't coming today. I didn't even know you were discharged from the hospital" Rina answered.

"Oh, sorry I didn't inform you guys. Mum and Dad cajoled me to come today, so I didn't really have a choice" I said and shrugged.

"Oh well, we missed you! School has been so dry without you. Even Hosea felt your presence" Empress stated, wriggling her eyebrows. I noticed how she dressed, gosh, the babe was beautiful even without oversize breast and yansh. Rina too was very beautiful, it made me kind of conscious of myself.

Don't Giwa, you are beautiful too.

Something caught my attention, three boys were standing far away from us. I knew they were boys because I saw their trousers. They looked at us, or rather, at me. One then came towards us but I couldn't make out his face until he came closer.

Spec!!

He was very handsome with curly hair all around his head. He had glasses on and even with that, it still made him look hot. He looked at me with his dark eyes and I thought I w

as going to fall.

And then he smiled.

Oh what white set of teeth.

"Yo Ivie, glad to see you alive" he said.

"Thanks" I replied

"Ifeanyi, I don't think now is the time to trouble her" Empress said with a dark tone to her voice. She looked at him with venom on her face. I wondered what he did that made her so angry.

He slid his eyes to hers and smirked evily.

"I was talking to Ivie not to you, so suck up your anger and vent it on someone else" he retorted. Rina sighed and face palmed herself.

"Must you guys fight? Jesus" she murmured and rolled her eyes.

The two boys that were with Ifeanyi came towards us also. One was light skinned and the other was chocolate. When they came closer, my. Mouth. Dropped. Open.

What. The . Fuck?!

The chocolate skinned boy was very handsome, yes, but the light skinned boy...oh the light skinned boy was a god!

He had long hair which he braided in two places, just like all back. He had the most beautiful hazel eyes which were enframed with long, thick lashes. His lips were delicately curved and were a lovely shade of pink. He was tall and had the build of an athlete. God, he even had a mole above his lip!

He was the kind of creation that God really took a long time to create and perfect. All the girls, including Rina and Empress were ogling and drooling at him.

I felt like fainting.

I mean, his beauty was beyond perfect.

It was..It was...

Too much!

"Ivie" He called, a bored expression in his eyes. I had to mentally slap myself awake.

"Ye-yeah?" I stammered.

"I hope you are well. Welcome back" he said in a cold voice. Even with the cold expression on his face, he was still...

"Nice one Hosea, must you be so cold?" The Chocolate skinned boy who I think would be Saviour spoke up, he smiled at me and winked.

"Good to see you alive Obinna. I would have cried if you died" he said, making me laugh.

"Yeah thanks guys" Then the electric bell rang, signifying first period. Hosea turned and left like a ghost, without no good byes or anything.

"I can't still believe you are still chasing this boy" Empress huffed.

"I can't help it, he's so gorge" I replied.

"Well, good luck"

Yeah, I would really need that luck ...

*******

Yee, my fingers oo!

How far guys for this chap? You have met our other characters but for one, the witch, I'm saving her for later😂

Do you think Giwa would adjust fully to the life of Ivie?

What do you think about the bad blood between Empress and Ifeanyi?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Ciao

Danielle ©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 8.5K 58
"Sarauniya!" I said almost loudly but not enough for my friend Bilal to hear, "who is she?" "Aaliyah. She's the late Alhaji Mujib's daughter. " Bila...
178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
4.6K 79 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
32.7K 4.6K 36
"Nimi, a frustrated church girl, encounters her biggest temptation yet when she lands herself in the arms of Lagos' most eligible bachelor..." Nimi i...