๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จy /๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... More

๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐š.
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž.
๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž.
๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค.
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก.
๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ.
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐๐ค.
๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐.
๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐š.
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž.
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง.
๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐.
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ (๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž)
๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ.
๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก.
๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . (๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž)

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ.

157 10 3
By urmomrryyy

third pov

"Five more minutes...just five more..." Alejandro mumbled to himself, turning the corner of his and Nano's street to do another lap around their block.

He'd been running for two hours now, Nano was at home with Kairi probably outside playing tag because they were both incredibly immature.

‼️

"So you're just...never gonna see them again?" Kairi asked, leaning his head on the couch and looking up at Alejandro who just shrugged and looked away. "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm gonna do," Alejandro replied, reaching over and grabbing his hot coffee mug and carefully taking a sip as he looked across at the TV.

"Really?"

"Kairi...why are you so shocked? You're acting as if you didn't do the same thing when you and him were together." Alejandro scoffed, putting his coffee cup back down and laying back on the couch.

"Yeah but...Luna's your daughter, me and Mattia never had any children together-"

"You did, but you just had an abortion and got rid of the problem easily. I had to go through with it." Alejandro told him, thinking back to all the times when he could have gotten an abortion, but couldn't because of how scared he was of Mattia doing something to him.

"Alejandro, seriously? You don't care about your daughter? You don't wanna be involved in her life in any sort of way now?" Kairi was a bit shocked, Alejandro watched Luna for a little under a month, he's her father. Kairi just wasn't sure why Alejandro was so eager to get away from his family.

"Nope..."

"Ale...I-I know that you don't like him...I don't like him either...I hate the fact that you got stuck with him out of all other people with your scar but...she's your daughter, you aren't gonna miss her over the next few years?"

"Kairi, y'know...if all you're gonna do is ask about Luna then you should just leave..." Alejandro mumbled, sitting up and pushing himself off of the couch, grabbing his coffee mug, and walking off to the kitchen.

"Ale-Alejandro, I'm just trying to make sure you aren't doing something you're gonna regret-"

"I'm not! I don't wanna be her fucking dad-or mom, or whatever I am to her. Now, just get out." He said, setting his coffee on the counter and watching from the kitchen to see if Kairi would leave. "I watched Nano for three hours and I don't even get a thank you?" Kairi scoffed, rolling his eyes as he slipped his crocs back on.

Thankfully, Nano was upstairs playing with his toys so he didn't really hear any of the arguing from downstairs, and even if he did, he wouldn't be too worried about it.

‼️

"She sleeps a lot easier now, papa," Mattia told his dad, looking down at his sleeping daughter in her car seat.

"That's great, and look at her, she's grown much more since she was born. Just beautiful," Giacomo smiled. He couldn't have been happier that he had a granddaughter who was just gorgeous.

Mattia and his dad scheduled to have breakfast, just so Giacomo could talk to him about... everything that's happened the past few weeks. "Besides her...have you and Alejandro spoken?" His dad asked.

Him and Alejandro haven't talked, but he's certainly thought about calling him himself soon.

Just because he wanted to try to be a family again. But it sucked knowing that Alejandro was defiantly happier off without Mattia and Luna.

"Dad...please..."

‼️

"Emilian! C'mon, we're gonna be late for Des' party!" Alejandro yelled, leaning on the back of the living room couch as he pulled his socks over his feet, doing the same with his shoes.

Destiny was having a small get-together party with some of her family. Alejandro was guessing she just invited him and Nano out of pity because they weren't her real family, and who wants an eight-year-old at their party?

"I don't wanna go!" Nano yelled back.

Ale rolled his eyes, it seemed like Nano didn't wanna do anything anymore just because of the dumbest reason. Which was Mattia.

"Nano, please get in the car, Des' house is fifteen minutes away and we live twenty away, hurry the hell up!" Alejandro shouted, pushing himself off of the floor and grabbing his phone to ask how far away their uber was.

"Is Mattia gonna be there?"

"...no...?" Alejandro replied, waiting by the front door and going on the uber app.

"Then I'm not going!"

Jesus Christ, if Alejandro wasn't a good person he'd be screaming at Nano right now. But he remembered that he had to be nice just so Nano wouldn't get all upset.

"Emiliano...babes, I'm gonna ask you nicely one more time, and if you don't get in the car now, I'm gonna be...upset...t-that's an understatement but get your ass outside, please?" Alejandro called out, rubbing his face frustratedly because Nano was so damn complicated.

"Alright...y'know what-Nano, I am gonna count to three! And if you aren't down here when I'm done, then no TV for a week, and your iPad is going in the tr-"

"I don't care! Go ahead and do whatever you want!" Nano screamed, slamming his bedroom door shut.

Alejandro took a deep breath before getting upstairs quickly just so Nano wouldn't think he won the little fight they were having.

"Baby, I told you. We aren't gonna be seeing Mattia anymore..." Alejandro reminded his little brother, leaning on his doorframe so that Nano could hear him clearly. To hear the tone in his voice and understand that Alejandro was being serious. That this wasn't a joke and that Mattia really was never coming back into their life.

Alejandro just stood there as he listened to Nano tell him to go away and leave him alone, that he didn't wanna leave the house unless he was gonna see Mattia at the party.

And as much as Alejandro loved seeing Nano have a special connection with someone in a fatherly manner, Mattia just wasn't the right person.

"Emi, please...we'll be there for an hour tops, then we can leave and you can come back to your room and be as mad as you want-" Alejandro was saying before Nano's bedroom door swung open and the younger boy started to yell.

"I said, I don't wanna go! You don't even listen to me anymore! If I say I don't wanna go, then let me not go!" Nano stomped his foot, crossing his arms over his chest and staring up at Alejandro, waiting for an answer.

"Emiliano, if I have to drag your ass to that car, I will, but I don't wanna do that-so please, go downstairs and wait for me by the front door-"

"I dare you to try to put your hands on me! I'm not going!"

Alejandro was shocked as he listened to his little brother scream at him. Nano had never looked or gotten this mad over Alejandro telling him to do a simple task.

He didn't even know how to respond.

Instead, he gave in.

‼️

It was hell to admit that Alejandro was standing here...on this front doorstep. Just because he hated the fact that he was listening to his little brother.

He fiddled around on his feet like a manic, rubbing Nano's back softly since the younger boy was laying in his arms, until the front door opened and Ale's heart skipped a beat.

"...H-hi...?" Mattia stood behind the door while leaning on it and rubbing his temple tiredly, looked like he had been sleeping, which made Alejandro feel a bit bad for waking him up. Especially with a baby since new parents rarely get much sleep for the first couple of months.

"Hi...uhm...I'm sorry for-for waking you up...but Nano's just...Nano won't shut up about seeing you...so I've been...been debating whether or not I should bring him here. But I have this thing at Des' place and...I was just wondering if you could watch him for tonight, just until after it's done, then I'll pick him up?" Alejandro asked, rocking Nano side to side gently just so he'd stay asleep.

"Yeah...o-of course." Mattia nodded, rubbing his eyes before reaching his arms out to carry Nano and bring him to bed. Alejandro carefully transferred the young boy into Mattia's arms so that Mattia wouldn't fall over since he still had a cast.

"Thanks...I'll probably be back in like...an hour or half? I don't know but thanks...thanks again." Alejandro told him watching as Nano laid his head down on Mattia's chest, Nano snoring quietly as he wrapped his arms around the older boy's shoulder.

"Okay...see you soon then, bye." Mattia smiled softly, closing the door with his casted foot.

Ale almost didn't wanna leave. There were definitely times when he didn't trust Mattia with watching Nano, but at the same time, he knew Mattia would never do anything to hurt his little brother. As long as Nano was sleeping, then Ale was sure that he'd be fine.

‼️

"Maybe I should cut you off here, Ale," Des told Alejandro, taking the half-empty beer bottle out of the boy's hands and moving it away from him on the table.

"No, it's fine. I'm having fun, don't be a buzz kill, Des." Alejandro grunted, pushing Des' arm away and grabbing his bottle again. "Destiny, drink some more, want me to get you a shot?" Their friend Samantha asked, motioning towards the small table with all the drinks.

Des rolled her eyes, leaning over towards Alejandro to try to get him to stand up. "Sweetie, why don't we get you home? Okay? I'll drive you and everything will-"

"No, i-it's only two, and Nano's at Mattia's house, I wanna stay-stay here," Alejandro replied, hiccuping halfway through each sentence before finishing his beer off and sliding it across from him.

"Sam, can you get me another one-?" Alejandro asked, turning his head to look over at Des' friend before stopping as Des slapped the back of his head. "Alejandro, you need to get back home, you shouldn't even be drinking right now."

Alejandro was only sixteen, his birthday was just last month. But that didn't mean that he could drink, it was just the vibe of the party and the fact that he didn't have anyone to take care of or watch that made him feel freer.

"Let's get you home Ale-"

"Can you call Mattia? I-I miss him...I really m-miss him Destiny...hey, your name is Destiny, that's a pretty name, y'know that's a video game. M-Mattia used to play it a lot when I-I was preg-pregnant...Luna hated when he'd yell and she'd start to kick al-a-lot...I miss her-I miss them...them a lot, can you call h-him?" Alejandro asked Destiny as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

"I-I can call him...as long as you go home, okay?"

Alejandro was reluctant to stand up, but somehow Destiny convinced him, dragging him outside so he could get some fresh air and maybe sober up a little. Thank fuck that Nano was at Mattia's house because Alejandro was not in the right condition to be watching an eight-year-old.

"C'mon, I'll drive you-" "N-no, I'll take an-an uber, you have to stay here for your party. I...I'll text you when I get home, o-okay?" Alejandro asked before tripping down the front door steps because he couldn't see straight.

"Alejandro, are you kidding me? Get up, you drunk little turd." Destiny rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe how quick Alejandro had gotten wasted, maybe it was just his tolerance? Either way, he was not ready to start drinking like a twenty-one-year-old.

She slowly pulled the drunk boy off of the ground and let him lean his body weight on her as she reached for her phone to call an uber.

‼️

It was about three in the morning on the dot when Mattia heard loud knocking on the front door downstairs, he quickly went down there so that the noise wouldn't wake either of the kids up.

"I'm coming...I'm coming..." He mumbled, still trying to be quiet before getting to the bottom of the stairs.

"Ale? H-hi-"

"Mattia! Hell-ooo," Alejandro practically yelled as soon as the door opened, throwing his body at Mattia.

"H-hi Alejandro, wait-maybe shhh because-because the kids are sleeping and I don't wanna-I don't want them to wake up," Mattia said, closing the front door behind the both of them and letting Alejandro throw himself on the couch.

"Anything for the kids, Mr. I'm-a-dad-and-I-can't-have-anymore-fun-because-it's-all-about-the-kids, Polibio." Alejandro giggled, stuffing his head into the couch pillows.

"Ale-shouldn't you be at home? And...are you drunk?" Mattia asked, sitting down beside Alejandro and staring down at him to wait for an answer. "Why can't I be here?" Alejandro mumbled into the couch cushions.

"It's not that you can't be here... it's just that-you're drunk...do you want me to...to call you someone to pick you up?" Mattia asked, confused because Alejandro can't drive so he must've been dropped off here by an uber. But why come here? He could have just gone home instead of coming over here just for Mattia to call another car to drive him back.

"Mattia...I love you...love you so much." Alejandro smiled, making Mattia look around to make sure there was nobody else near him named Mattia. He almost couldn't believe it, it felt like it's been ages since Ale told him that.

"Uh...uh, Ale, why don't I just...y'know what...never mind, you can sleep here for-for tonight since it's pretty late," Mattia told the younger boy, rolling him over on his back to try to pick him up and get him upstairs.

"No, I should take Nano home...can you call me an uber?" Ale asked, leaning over and taking Mattia's shirt collar in his hand.

"I would, if you weren't drunk. Because then you're gonna have to carry Nano inside because he's sleeping, and you wouldn't wanna wake him up ri-"

Mattia stopped abruptly when Alejandro pulled him in, immediately attaching their lips, grabbing the back of Mattia's neck, and letting him lay down on top of him. It was pretty easy to take Mattia down just because his leg was still hurt and his balance wasn't the best.

Alejandro moaned before slipping his hand down Mattia's boxers, just before Mattia pulled away from the younger boy.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked, sitting up and away from Alejandro. "What's it look like I'm doing, weirdo?" Alejandro asked, dropping his arms and looking up at Mattia like he was an idiot for not wanting to do this with him.

"I-I don't...just...c'mon, I'll get you upstairs." Mattia for himself off of the couch and wondered how he was gonna do this with his leg and arm that was just in a wrap now. But he didn't wanna drop Alejandro going up the stairs, he also didn't wanna leave Ale on the couch while he slept upstairs in his king-size bed.

"If you get up Ale, I can help you get to my bed-"

"Where's Luna? Is she sleeping? She should come down here, I wanna s-see her...c-can you bring her down?"

Mattia sighed, "Maybe later, okay? Let's just focus on getting you to bed," He replied, lifting him by his arms and letting him walk in front of him as he held onto Alejandro's waist from behind.

Mattia never thought he'd live the day to see Alejandro practically wasted, he wasn't even old enough to be drinking.

Mattia steered Alejandro into the direction of his bedroom, deciding that Ale would just take his bed and he would sleep on the couch tonight to not make things awkward. "Okay, here...you want a change of clothes?" Mattia asked.

Alejandro plopped down on his used-to-be bed and grunting as he grabbed a pillow, hugging it tightly.

Alejandro nodded since he was wearing tight black jeans and a dress shirt that was way too itchy.

Mattia pulled Alejandro's shoe off, doing the same with his pants, sliding a pair of sweatpants on him that he'd found in his pants drawer. They were a bit big on Ale but they were only for sleeping so he'd be fine.

"Okay, up." Mattia nudged Alejandro's shoulder lightly, the younger boy raising his arms above his head, Mattia pulling his shirt off and throwing it somewhere on the ground behind him.

"Hm, no shirt," Alejandro groaned, rolling over on his side to sleep, his leg raised on an extra pillow.

"Okay...night...I'll, leave this here just in case you feel sick." Mattia said, grabbing the trash bin from his bathroom and leaving it beside where Alejandro was starting to drift off to sleep.

"M'kay...Mattia?" Alejandro called out, Mattia humming and turning on his heels to wait for an answer.

"...I love you." Alejandro told him, making Mattia's heart sink deeply into his chest. Because he knew that Ale didn't mean it at all and was just mumbling drunk things at this point.

"...goodnight, Ale."

‼️

:( stop bc this kinda made me sad and i'm mad at both of them rn so what's going on...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
88.9K 3.1K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...
30.7K 599 21
" We've been best friends for a long time. I don't want a stupid crush to get in the way of that.." she says " I've loved you for a long time. I won'...
51.1K 1K 17
He promise you he will never leave you, He promise you he will love you till the end of his life, He promise you he will always be with you when his...