•☆Monokuma's Special motive☆•...

By Saiiioumaa

•☆Saiouma/Oumasai☆• • This story is a rewrite. My original was finished last summer after working on it for... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}

{5}

512 5 10
By Saiiioumaa

☆•Sunset•☆

Kokichi's POV•

I noticed Saihara-Chan fall back a bit as he grabbed onto my arm for support. I grabbed onto him and I guided him to a bench with Wisteria flowers hanging off it. We sat down and I felt a bit of pity for him. Saihara just so... tired.  I placed my hand on his back as I tried to help him, though I knew it wouldn't do much...

I decided it would probably be best if I wasn't watching so I diverted my attention to something else. As I tried not to make eye contact, I felt my hand being held within another's. Saihara had his hand intertwined with mine on his knee. He looked away from me but I couldn't help but feel guilt... once again.

"...Hey...I'm sorry."

Shuichi looked up at me as I said that.

"Why?"

I looked away and crossed my arms and mumbled "I don't know, just felt like saying it..."

He looked at me with a very confused expression, I don't blame him. We didn't really sit there in silence, he started to talk to me as if we were friends, are we? We talked for what felt like ages and I was enjoying myself for the fist time in what felt like forever. He still hadn't released my hand but I don't think I minded.

As Saihara-Chan started talking about a novel he was reading about a thief and a detective he paused mid-sentence as he remembered something.

"Crap! I forgot to return and grab a book at the library...would you like to come with me?"

"Nishishi, of course I'd come with you Saihara-Chan! Can't leave you alone in this condition, can we?"

*Sigh* "I guess you're right Oma-kun...though I doubt it's my fault..." Saihara-Chan said with a gentle smile.

"Anyway, let's change the subject! How about we hurry up and go get that book of yours! Uh...where are we going again?"

"We're going to stop by my dorm and grab the book and then drop it off at the library and get a new one."

And with that I pulled him by the hand and dragged him and I to the dormitories. 

•Shuichi's POV

Kokichi grabbed my hand and started dragging me to my dorm. Eventually we got there and I put my hand in my pocket to find the key but it wasn't there.

Hey Oma-kun, do you have the keys to my dorm? I thought you would have them considering you woke up in there."

"Hm? Oh yeaaaahh I lost them earlier while we were walking around but that's a lie! Here, catch!"

He threw me the keys and I unlocked the door and we walked in. The bed was messy and the door to my bathroom was left wide open. I sighed as I went over to my desk opening the drawer and grabbing the novel. I turned to see Kokichi messing with some stuff I have on my shelves.

"No fair! I don't have any of this!" I heard him whine.

"Well maybe that's because you already have enough stuff in your dorm, now let's hurry up and get to the library before dinner!"

Kokichi sat there and pouted like a child until he gave in and ran after me. We walked the almost empty hallways passing by some of our friends who seemed to still be getting used to the motive, we were doing somewhat well.

Soon, we made it to the library and we started skimming the shelves. I found the book I had been looking for as kokichi examined the comic book section, picking out a few as he went. I sat down next to a pile of books and started reading my book waiting for Kokichi to finish. 

After a while I look up from the pages and notice Oma-kun standing over me. It startled me a bit before he noticed and smiled. He came and sat next to me and insisted i continue reading. I started reading aloud and before I knew it he was asleep. 

I sat there silently until my eyes fell heavy and I began to doze off, leaning onto Oma-kuns shoulder.

...

My eyes fluttered open as I sat up trying to wake up. I looked next to me only to realize that Oma-kun was sleeping quietly. It surprised me at first but I warm up to it. I looked out the window of the small corner we were in to a sunset with beautiful purples the same color as Kokichi's bright, vibrant eyes. I turn back to Oma not wanting to wake him up, I pulled out my book and turn to chapter 5 and continued reading until he woke up.

As I neared the end of my current chapter I heard pages being turned, I picked up my head and saw Oma-kun flipping through the pages in one of his comic books. He turned to look at me with a bright smile.

"Ah, your awake now Oma-kun. Sorry I didn't get you up sooner, I didn't wanna wake you.."

"Nah it's fine I don't really care.....what time is it?" Oma-kun questioned.

I looked out the window once again. "Its sunset."

"Well then we better get going! I bet your stinky friends are worried that I brutal murdered you!"

I spoke up and said "well we also can't miss dinner.."

"Yea, that too." 

As he spoke I heard a clear discomfort in his tone. he sat up and pulled me off the library floor and grabbed our books. He started to drag me to what I thought was the dinning hall.

As we made it to the door of the dinning hall kokichi didn't stop even though it was clear all our classmates were in there. He tugged on my hand as we continued to walk.

"O-Oma-kun! We just pasted the dinning hall!"

"Oh I know!"

•Kokichi's POV

"Saihara-chan! hurry up!"

"Where are we going!?"

I honestly didn't know or care where we were going, As long as it wasn't the dinning hall it was fine.

"For once I actually miss being in my own body..." I thought to myself.

Coming up were the doors to the courtyard so I decided to bring us there.

"Maybe for an excuse I could show Saihara-Chan the sunset.."

I decided on that excuse, I dragged us both down the hallway until we reached the wide doors to the yard.

"Oma-kun, could you please tell me where we are going, I'm hungry." He complained.

"I thought we might as well watch the sunset! Its normally prettiest around this time!"

His face softened into a small smile.

"Well if you told me we were doing that I wouldn't have been as hesitant.."

"Well to bad! I just like being a pain in the butt and making things difficult!"

"At least your aware.." He laughed.

I laughed at the last thing Saihara-Chan said. I held his hand and pushed the door open and we walked out.

The color of the sky was beautiful shades of pinks and purples.

 Even though we were stuck in such a miserable place looking at the sky seemed to make everything a bit better. I glanced over at Saihara-Chan as he watched the sky.

•Shuichi's POV

Kokichi and I stood together for who knows how long. it Felt so nice, just the two of us. The sun had fully set and now we were both watching the stars fade into the night sky. I look down to see that Kokichi and I were still holding hands, I didn't feel like letting go.

The last few days, had me feeling frustrated and exhausted because of the situation we were forced into but this day seems to make up for...everything. It was such a simple feeling but it was so hard to recognize or describe, it wasn't the events that made this day so special, it was Kokichi...makes me wonder...

Before this motive Kokichi and I were mutual, maybe a bit less. He just struck me as an impulsive liar that just cared for himself but today....changed my views completely. 

"Hey Oma-kun?"

"Hm?"

"I enjoyed my time with you today, thank you."

"No problem! I'd say I enjoyed myself but then I would be lying! Or maybe that was a lie?"

"Good, it seems we both had a lot of fun."

" Would you like to go grab dinner Oma-kun?"

"Nah I'm to tireddddd. Anyway good night!"

"W-wait! At least let me walk you to your dorm!"

"What? Like at the end of a date?"

I felt my face heat up. "N-no! Not like that! J-just a thank you for such a nice day..."

"Nishishi why not!"

He gave me a bright smile and led us back to the dormitories.

"Are you sure your not hungry Oma-kun? Cause if you'd like I can run back and get you something."

"I really am fine Saihara-Chan! Promise I'm not lying!"

"That's a first...I was only asking because I saw you picking at your food this morning..."

"I was just tired! I ended up eating all my food when I woke up a bit more!"

"You promise?"

"Pinky promise!"

The walk after that was quite, I didn't mean to make it awkward... We passed some of our  friends wishing them a good night's rest. We made it to the dorms.

"Do you want to sleep in my dorm or your dorm?" Oma-kun asked. good question. 

"Its probably better for me to sleep in your room since it has all your uniforms, I mean I wouldn't want to have to go between rooms just to get dressed, Y'know?"

"Good point! Anyway thank you Saihara-Chan! adieu my dearest Shuichi and sweet dreams!"

"Wait!" I slid my foot between the door before it closed.

" uh- Would you like to hang out again tomorrow?"

"I think that would be nice..."

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

☆•Total word count: 1682•☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569 26 7
𝘈 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤! (It's a rewrite I intend to span from the start of the story to the...
125K 3.2K 24
•☆Saiouma/Oumasai☆• •☆This story was inspired by a POV by shartibble on TikTok. They do amazing cosplays so I would recommend checking them out.☆• •...
189K 5.8K 61
||NON TOXIC pregame oumasai|| (Part 1 of my saiouma trilogy) (Part 2 is "broken lies and lovely truths"-ingame saiouma) Shuichi is perceived as "that...
21.9K 973 33
this fucking sucks why are y'all reading it I'm- Kokichi never believed in ghosts. He had of course found it impressive how what was most likely a l...