Wasn't I Enough For You?🥀...

By Taecherrie_land33

| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now re... More

Introduction
Flashback✓
Was he cheating? ✓
Caught✓
Out of control✓
Wait✓
A new "him"
Girlfriend?
Kidnapped?
I hate you
New entry?
Jealousy
Misunderstanding✓
Could be the worst day..
Unbelievable...
I am sorry...
Little space...
Coldness...
Sorry🦋
Made love(M)
She came⚡
A/N
Best Friend?
Identity 💫
Too much trust ♾️
Meeting her>>
Promised♾️
WASN'T I ENOUGH FOR YOU?
Last Part : Kookie ^ Bunny
Epilogue🌟
HAPPY 4k+❤️

Will he regret?

6.4K 185 27
By Taecherrie_land33

Ignore grammatical mistakes....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung went to his house. But he was unable to explain everything to his parents. He was worried about how his parents would react so he only told the whole story to his brother aka Yoongi.

"So are you going to divorce him instead of making him regret for what he had done?" The ravel haired boy asked with a clear angry tone. Yes it was normal for him to get angry. Though he didn't liked the Jungkook guy from the start.

"Hyung, I had already decided to divorce him after 6 months anyways so now when I got one reason behind it then it will be more easy." Taehyung said chuckling on his own thoughts.

"Can you really leave him?"

"Why are you asking this, Hyung. Why can't I leave him?" Taehyung asked with a little confused tone looking at his brother who was in a deep thought.

"I can see your love for him in your eyes, Taehyung." Yoongi said calmly noticing every movement of his brother.

"What? No! I don't love him." The blue haired male said with a cold face trying to avoid all those emotions he had for his husband. Yes, he fell for his husband. He loved him more than anyone. Read correctly - Loved

But now he was felling disgust knowing that he had loved Jungkook. He doesn't deserve it.

On the other side -

Jungkook woke up early in the morning and as usual called Taehyung.

"Tae, where's my breakfast?" He asked while rubbing his eyes and coming downstairs looking for a particular figure of his husband preparing breakfast for him wearing the beautiful embroidered apron.

But this time it was different. No one was there in the kitchen making breakfast for him. Suddenly he remembered that Taehyung left him. He was no more with him.

"Why it hurts so much knowing that you left me? It's not like I love you then why?" Jungkook was in deep thought not knowing that he was running late for his office.

Jungkook shrugged the thought of Taehyung. Why would he think of him when he has a girlfriend whom he loves?

Jungkook's Pov :

"Tae, where's my breakfast?" I called out as it was my habit of calling him every morning since he always woke up late.

But when I came downstairs I remembered that he was no more with me. There's no one to prepare my breakfast, to wish me a sweet 'good morning', to kiss me everyday before I go for work.

I didn't do anything wrong right?

I was thinking of him not caring about anything. When suddenly I got one call which diverted my mind out of his thoughts for now.

I received it since it was from Lisa.

No one's Pov:

"Baby, Are you not coming today?" Lisa asked trying to act like caring for his so called boyfriend and yeah Jungkook always fell for that.

"Oh yeah, I am coming. I have something important to discuss with you." Jungkook said and cut the call before Lisa would say something further.

He was not in the mood for anything. He don't know why.

Jungkook went to his office within 30 minutes and immediately got a tight hug from his girlfriend. He don't know why but he just wanted to push Lisa at that moment.

"Morning baby." Lisa said hugging Jungkook tightly.

No, Jungkook didn't get the same feeling he used to get when the blue haired male used to wish him.

Jungkook didn't uttered a single words and also didn't hugged back. Lisa was confused and also afraid. Afraid that Jungkook will lose interest in her. She won't be able to use him anymore.

"Are you sad? What happened baby?" Lisa asked showing his fake concern.

"Can you just leave me alone for sometime?" Jungkook asked blankly looking at Lisa who got irritated by Jungkook's strange behaviour.

Not caring much about Jungkook's statement Lisa went closer to the black haired male , trying to attach their lips but Jungkook immediately pushed her making her fall on the floor. Other employees were surprised as this was the first time ever since Jungkook ignored Lisa's kiss.

"I fucking said leave me alone for sometime. Can't you hear?" Saying that Jungkook went towards his office room and closed the door banging loudly making Lisa and all other employees to flinch.

Lisa immediately got up and ran outside the Jeon building due to embarassment.

Taehyung's Pov :

I lied to Yoongi Hyung. I love him still now. Why did he cheated on me? Was I that bad? Was it because I refused him to give myself to him on our first night?

But can giving body make someone love me? I knew that loving includes caring, trusting, being kind to each other, understanding. I gave him everything then why? Why he cheated?

No one's Pov :

Taehyung cried very much that night. He didn't sleep. He was angry at himself for loving him , he was sad that Jungkook choosed Lisa over him.

On the other side:

Jungkook was in the office roaming in his phone gallery looking at his wedding photos. He was looking how etheral the blue haired male was looking in that white dress. How Taehyung was blushing when the priest said to kiss him. How happy he looked that day. No body can imagine that the marriage was forced. He never let anyone knew that.

But now only the memories left with him. He was crying. Jungkook was crying. Why?

Suddenly the door opened revealing an angry Lisa. Jungkook immediately wiped his tears and kept his phone back into his pocket.

"Are you supposed to burge in my office like this?" Jungkook asked in a cold tone.

"What happened to you, Jungkook? Why are you behaving like that?" Lisa asked coming towards Jungkook and grabbed his hands.

"Nothing." Jungkook just simply answered before turning his eyes from her yanking his hands away from her grip.

"You can't say me to believe that."

"Then don't believe. Who cares?" Jungkook said and got back to his chairs giving all this attention to his laptop again.

Lisa came towards Jungkook and closed the laptop and threw all the files on the table.

"Lisa! How dare you? Do you know how much fucking time I needed to arrange those papers?" Jungkook shouted fuming in anger.

"Then tell me what happened to you?" Lisa also shouted.

"It's none of your business Lisa."

"Oh now you got interest on your little slut husband. Hm?" Lisa asked smirking towards Jungkook in the most ugliest way she ever can.

"Slut? Whose the slut? You're only the one present right here." Jungkook calmly said trying hard not to burst in anger and to beat Lisa.

"Okiee you wanna know what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes"

"Then reason is my father is taking this Jeon company away from me and I will no longer be the CEO of this company." Jungkook lied.

"WHAT? No! This can't happen." Lisa shouted.

"And Taehyung also left me, so let's get married. Hm?" Jungkook said sweetly smiling at Lisa whose facial expressions immediately changed.

"What? No why? I don't love you." Lisa said and immediately covered her mouth understanding what she told.

"I mean -"

Jungkook interrupted Lisa.

"Get out. You're fired."

"J-Jungkook"

"It's sir for you and get out."

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Surprised? Actually it was kept written in my draft. So yeah I thought to post it today since I am not staying okay now a days! Anyways!

Stay safe
Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.6K 24
Th: let's break up. He said rudely. Jk: stop kidding, let's eat , I have prepared all your favourite foods. Tears welled up in his eyes, yet he tried...
342K 16.4K 56
ONG Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...
337K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
53.2K 4.6K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...