'Styled By Styles' | Harry St...

By ahavajenkins

Y/N is suddenly sold off to the hit British boy-band One Direction to help launch the sale of Harry Styles ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

8 0 0
By ahavajenkins

Daryl took me outside of the house where a big black limo was waiting.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"The airport. We'll be flying to England." Daryl answered.

"England? Why?"

"You've been bought by an English boyband." He said.

"Boyband?" I asked. "Which one."

"They're called One Direction. Ever heard of them?"

"I mean, I've heard their songs a couple times while I was shopping at Justice." I answered. "But...but why? What do they want with me?"

"Ask them yourself." Daryl gestured to the limo. He walked up to the back doors and opened them for me. I hesitantly stepped inside the limo.

Inside, 5 British-looking boys were waiting. They were sitting around the car holding teacups. They drank them politely with their pinkies up.

They all looked up at me.

"'Ello mate!" A blond boy greeted me cheerfully. "Don't mind us, just teatime in England right now. Thought we could have a spot o' tea while we waited."

"Um, hi." I said, shyly.

"No need to be shy, love. Ready to start your new life?"

Ready as I'll ever be....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
202K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...