Stuck - a Mech-X4 Season 2 (R...

Door AddyKay23

The anonymous hero's of Mech-X4 have been going back to their regular lives since defeating Seth Harper. Dako... Meer

WELCOME BACK MECH HEADS!
✨Cast✨
Versus the New Evil - Part 1
Versus the New Evil - Part 2
Versus the New Evil - Part 3
Versus the Deep - Part 1
Versus the Deep - Part 2
Versus the Outbreak - Part 1
Versus the Outbreak - Part 2
Versus Harper's Ghost - Part 1
Versus Harper's Ghost - Part 2
Versus Harpers Ghost - Part 3
Versus the Mountain - Part 1
Versus the Mountain - Part 2
Versus the Dark Night - Part 1
Versus the Dark Night - Part 2
Versus the Tech Army - Part 1
Versus the Tech Army - Part 2
Versus Traeger - Part 1
Versus Traeger - Part 2
Versus Traeger - Part 3
Versus Velocity and Veracity - Part 1
Versus Velocity and Veracity - Part 2
Versus Velocity and Veracity - Part 3
Versus the Arctic - Part 1
Not an update but it's still important😉❤️
Versus the Arctic - Part 2
Versus the Wolves at the Door - Part 1
Versus the Wolves at the Door - Part 2
Versus the Wolves at the Door - Part 3
Versus the Thirty - Part 1
Versus the Thirty - Part 2
Versus the Thirty - Part 3
Versus Miami - Part 1
Versus Miami - Part 2
Versus the X-Weapon - Part 1
Versus the X-Weapon - Part 2
Versus Sabotage - Part 1
Versus Sabotage - Part 2
Versus the Monster Within - Part 1
Versus the Monster Within - Part 2
Versus Harris - Part 1
Versus the Infected - Part 1
Versus the Monster Inside - Part 1
Versus the Monster Inside - Part 2
Versus the Zero Gravity - Part 1
Versus the Zero Gravity - Part 2
Thank You All!
3 Years Later......
3 Year Later.... (Part 2)
Another 4 Months Later....
ANOTHER 6 months later...
(fake) ✨Instagrams✨
(fake) ✨Instagrams Part 2✨
(fake) ✨Instagrams -Part 3✨
THE Cooper family breakfast playlist
Regret/Stuck FUN FACTS✨✨
One final thank you!
Headcanons because they cute🤭

Versus the Betrayal - Part 1

110 4 3
Door AddyKay23

(Dakotas POV)

"Easy there Ryan." Veracity says laser focused on her computer. All of us included a knocked out Harris sat in one of our labs, Ryan was using a piece of Harris's tech to get a sample of the ooze from his brain so we could try and make and anti-dote. "Little to the right."

"You sure he's out?" Ryan asks. "If he wakes up, he'll waste us."

"Trust me he is so pumped full of sedatives that nothing will wake him." Veracity reassured him while mark stood over his brothers shoulder.

"Just stay in the zone." Mark says softly. "Try not to think about the fact that you're basically preforming brain surgery, on your friend. Jus completely remove that thought, from your-"

"Hey Mark?" I jumped in. "Kinda hard for him to 'stay in the zone' when you're breathing down his neck?"

"Yeah, Don't think about the brain surgery." Mark backs off.

"Can you deactivated the part of his brain that makes him call all shoes loafers?" Spyder asks. 

"Guys, chill out and let him focus." I said.

"Thank you." Ryan nods at me, before looking back to Harris.

"You got the sample Ryan." Veracity says checking her tablet. "Now get out of there before you make him as smart as Spyder."

"Dang son!" Spyder yelled while Veracity examined the ooze in the small capsule. "I'm sorry, I just felt like someone needed to say dang son. I miss Harris.

—————

"The oozes response to stimuli is very aggressive." Veracity says as I join her and Ryan in her lab a little while later. "So, the ooze has been weaponized by Traeger, which is probably why the old antidote doesn't work."

"Well, then we amp up our cure." Ryan adds.

"Way ahead of you plaid-lad." Veracity smiles and I tried not to burst out laughing. "Sorry, without Harris I need someone to focus my sarcasm on and thats you."

"Wow I can't believe I didn't think of that." I laughed.

"Anyway, according to my lab test the new ooze is susceptible to a certain kind of pro-catalytic enzyme." Veracity explains. "We just have to borrow it from the hospital."

"You mean steal it right?" Ryan asked and Veracity nods as I stood up from my stool.

"Well lets go round up the others."

—————

Ryan and I walked to the X-deck where Harris was held my the gravity pucks that magnetically connect to this cuffs, and walked in on Spyder trying to tickle Harris.

"Wow I've walked in on some weird things in this robot, but that one is definitely up there." I said.

"What are you guys doing?" Ryan asks. 

"Just putting on a little pressure." Mark answered. "Seeing if maybe we can extract a little info."

"Not cool man, we need to cure him not hurt him." Ryans says.

"He has answers we need." Mark protests.

"Didn't Harris help save mom from Harper Futuristics?" Ryan asks. "Didn't he stay up with you all night tutoring you in French? And Algebra, and History?"

"I get it, I get it." Mark sighs. "I'm really sorry guys, you're right. I don't know what came over me."

"I will personally tear your flesh-" Harris began to speak until Spyder, shoved a sock in his mouth. 

"Where'd you get that?" I asked. 

"My foot." He answered obviously. 

"We need to get something to cure Harris, but someone needs to stay here and watch over him." Ryan explains to get us back on track. 

"I'll do it." Mark volunteers. 

"That makes sense, you have the most experience with monster Harris anyway." Ryan agrees before turning his gaze to me. 

"Let me guess, you don't want me to come?" I asked. 

"No, yeah kinda of." He answers. "Okay it's not like that, you getting recognized in a hospital is not exactly something we need right now."

"Its okay really, I'm super behind on a bunch of stuff. Pictures and videos to edit, emails to read." I responded. "Mark and I will chill here with Harris. Just be safe."

"Always." He smiles and hugs me. "Spyder lets go." The two of them walked to the elevator to meet Veracity outside, and I walked down a hallway to grab my laptop to work on some things, Mark following me.

"Hey I wanted to ask you something." He says.

"What ever it is, it's probably no." I answered. "Ask away though."

"I have this idea with the whole Harris thing, but I think if I brought it up to Ryan he'd shut me down, but I think coming from you he might at least consider it." He explains. "I think we should use Harris as bait, somehow we let him go and we track him back to where Traeger is."

"Mark I don't think thats a good idea." I said honestly. "I see your point, we don't know where Traeger is, but curing Harris is a big plus for us, and I still think we can find them without sending Harris back to the enemy. And I don't think even coming from me that would work."

"Come on can we at least try?" He pleaded. 

"I'm not advocating for an idea I don't really support." I said grabbing my laptop from a table. "I'm sorry but I still think if we cure Harris, he's going to be a big help in finding Traeger, we don't need to risk his safety."

—————

Mark and I had be sitting silently in the X-deck for a while when my heart dropped when my laptop went black and showed the battery symbol telling me it was dead. I got up from my chair running back to the room we we're in before looking for my charger, which is where I thought I left it.

"Mark have you seen my charger!" I yelled back towards the other room. 

"No not recently." He answered as I came back to the X-deck. 

"Okay, would you be okay here for like 20 minutes by yourself?" I asked. "If my charger isn't here its probably still at my house?"

"Yeah I'll be fine." He says. "Go ahead, I'll hold down the fort."

"Thanks Mark."

—————

(Ryans POV)

After stealing the enzyme from the hospital, Spyder, Veracity and I made it back to the robot.

"Hey guys we got the cure!" I said as we came out of the elevator into the X-deck, where Harris was supposed to be, but the window was busted out and Harris was gone. Not 5 seconds after we came in the room, Dakota ran in from another hallway, looking mad and confused.

"Where's Harris?" She asked.

"I don't know," I answered. "Wait where have you been?"

"My computer died and I went home to get my charger, but it wasn't there. But I just found it in Marks workshop." She says as confused as the rest of us. "I was gone for like 20 minutes all he had to do was sit there, It shouldn't have taken two of us to watch him."

"Hey honey." My mom says coming into the room from another hallway.

"Mom?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Mark asked me to come, to help with your plan." She explains. "Oh and just restocked your fridge with healthy stuff and threw away the stuff that you like."

"What plan?" I asked.

"Ryan!" Marks voice whispered through the mech-links, "I know you're going to be peeved when you learn what I did, but I was right! I found Traeger and there's more-" He was cut off by another voice saying.

"Not for you there isn't."

—————

(Dakotas POV)

Grace left the robot while Veracity began to track where Marks message came from while Ryan piloted the robot down the side of a river.

"Okay, we are closing in on where Marks message came from." Veracity says from Harris's station.

"I still can't believe Mark did this." Ryan said in between jumps. "Alright lets take them out." 

"Wait, wa- wait!" Veracity yells. "I'm picking up on Marks car flying directly at that mountain. And Marks inside!" Ryan turned his attention away from the 'bad guys' running away to catch his brothers car just before it crashed into the mountain.

"Nice snag." Spyder says. "Don't spike the ball."

—————

The four of us waited tensely for Mark in X-deck. Ryan stood in the middle of the room, while Spyder, Veracity and I waited on the couch. All of us knew this wasn't going to end well. 

"Whooo, nice save bro!" Mark says walking out of the elevator, his expression drained as he read the room. "Okay, I had to call an audible, but I managed to get some new info. Harpers working with Traeger to create something called the red bloom."

"Mark we lost Harris because of you."

"They're headed to one of Harpers greenhouses in Brazil-"

"Mark! You told be you'd make sure that Harris didn't escape." Ryan cut of his brother. "Then you helped him do it. I can't believe you lied, right to my face! I can't believe you put our friend in danger."

"We had to find where Traeger was." Mark says and side eyed me. "And I knew you wouldn't listen Ryan. Neither of you did."

"Don't bring me into this." I said from the couch.

"What do you mean?" Ryan asks confused. 

"Well I thought maybe she could convince you to go with the idea." Mark explains. 

"But when I didn't you went behind my back also and did it anyway?" I asked in response.

"You know, I put my own life in danger to?" Mark defends.

"And delivered Harris right to the enemy." Ryan said back. "We got the cure, if Harris was still here, he'd be fine by now."

"And we can still do that, but what good is curing Harris, if Traeger completely destroys the world?" 

"Mark sorry." Spyder jumps in. "Why don't we just leave it at that and move on."

"Don't put words in my mouth, I'm not sorry." Mark says. "I used Harris and I'd do it again. It didn't work out perfectly, but we got the information we need to take down these guys once and for all. We're not going to win always playing defense!"

"Thats not your problem anymore." Ryan says coldly. 

"What?"

"I wont work with someone, I can't trust." Ryan answered turning back to his brother. "You're off the team."

A/N - Whoaaaaaaa. When's the last time I put one episode in one part! I think it was the 'Lets Survive the Woods' episode of SEASON ONE! Just to be clear thats not the goal, but thats just how when I was planning the episode, I didn't need to write a whole lot.

LOVE YALL

-Addy😘✌️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.7K 349 20
New Street, new beginnings, and (Y/N) (L/N) is excited for a fresh start and settling down into a comfortable adult life. Luckily for her, she'll mak...
12.1K 454 17
After the battle between Ryan and Seth, Ryan starts to act weird. He starts being mean to his friends and brother, plus he keeps getting headache and...
39.2K 813 33
We tried to live in peace after the battle of Chicago but hope is lost since the humans are now involved with the reign of Decepticons all around the...
50.5K 1K 23
Hello guys, this is technically a Kyle x Reader, but it focuses on the superhero egos that the boys have created. This was requested by Heydudecreepy...