Sun And Moon [lore] [evil lux...

By LilyLunaetic

Welcome to the lore of [E.L.A] More

Information before reading
Lux (Antagonist)
Palette Roller (Protagonist)
Merciless 2nd antagonist(Sidekick)
Drop (Protagonist's sidekick)
Goth and Crescent
Dreamtale Frisk & Core Frisk
Dust & Horror
Chara Hope [Caretaker]
Ink Comyet [Protector of aus]
Geno & Reaper [The souls guides.]
Blue [Royal Guard]
⚠ Killer ['wife' of the King]
⚠ Dream Joku [Guardian of Positivity]
⚠ Cross [the traitor]
Error CQ [The Destroyer]
•Nim, Passive Nightmare and Angst•
•Good ending•
•Bad Ending•
•surprise ending•
Moonrise and sunrise
//the meaning of the title//
end of lore

⚠ Nightmare [King of Negativity]

282 9 16
By LilyLunaetic

[⚠ sensitive topic again guys ⚠]

[to sum up the story, I changed the lore so Nightmare/Alphonse have more personality.]

[Appearance]
Royal armours, he doesn't wear royal clothing due trauma from his past. Alphonse have two appearance with is human form and monster form. 

His human form are just Crescent meanwhile his monster form resembles his original. 

[Personality]
Alphonse personality is a bit complicated than I thought. For the past 2 years, I analyze every time he spoke or act. 

Alphonse can be soft around Crescent and Killer. Yet he still hurt Killer. 

Alphonse is a very abusive person towards Merciless and his subordinates. It was said he really hates how Merciless resembles the prince he used to served. 

Yet, he still let Merciless live. 

Name: Nightmare [his name is Alphonse]
Age: [unknown]
Gender: [male]
His issues: Life

His backstory•

Corrupted Nightmare or his real name Alphonse Elric. Alphonse was a guard in the empire of feelings. He served Passive Nightmare as his personal guard. 

Alphonse had a wife, Fiona and a daughter, Adelle. Sadly, Fiona was accused of being a witch and burned alive. Adelle got caught with a deadly disease at the age of 6 years old and died shortly after that. She can be safe if the royal family help Alphonse but they didn't. 

Alphonse lost all his purpose on living. The prince he served became a true tyrant, the empress treated him badly, Dream is... Well Dream. Hope is kind of hopeless if it wasn't for Dream. 

So he decided to commit treason by following Dream and Hope. Alphonse actually decided to live a long life by protecting Dream and Hope. He killed Frieda because Frieda was actually manipulating the two children for the whole time. Hope and Dream didn't know anything so Hope burn Alphonse alive out of anger.

Hope stop burning Alphonse after they realized Alphonse did it for reason. Hope was going to help but didn't because they feels guilty so they ran away. 

Since Passive Nightmare were killed before Frieda. Alphonse took the black apple and ate it, it wasn't enough to keep his body from falling apart so  he took Passive Nightmare soul.

•Fun facts about him•

*Alphonse, in the past. He talks to Passivemare about fatherhood and how would like they want to name their children. Passivemare said he wished to name his son Merciless and his daughter, Artemis. Alphonse still remember it. Despite hate the prince he used to served, he fulfill Passivemare wish because it's something Passivemare longed for.

*The reason why Alphonse prefers daughter was because he miss his deceased daughter, Adelle. 

*He prefer Crescent because Crescent resembles Adelle in many ways such as appearance.

* He ordered Killer to kill Pj and Gradient. It was because Error pissed him off so Alphonse want to make Error feels how he felt when he lost his deceased daughter. 

* He love killer? no not actually love I guess-  Killer looks exactly just like Fiona, his dead wife. So I guess overprotective because he doesn't want Killer to die in any short of way... 

* He killed angst.. 

* As much he named Merciless because of Passivemare. He never really treat Merciless as his own son even if they are biological related. Even if Merciless looks mostly like Killer, Alphonse still can't treat Merciless like his own son.

* Did he raped Killer? Unfortunately, yes. Does there any reason behind this? Yes but that'll never excuse his doing. 

*  After eating the black apples, Alphonse developed more sadistic side because of the apple corruption.

* He is one of the people who killed Palette. 

*Hope give him C-PTSD. So whenever there's a glimpse of fire and red that match the blood, he'll shivers in fear.

•Why did he killed Angst•

When Alphonse found out Dream have a child which is Palette. He is mad and angry because there will annoying positivity shit that might disturbed him.

So that time Merciless was only 5 years old and were hid by Killer. Usually when Alphonse throw a tantrum, Merciless is the one who got beat up the most- so Killer always hide Merciless. Anyways, Alphonse starting to yelling at Killer and force Killer to tell him where did Killer hide Merciless. But Killer didn't answer him. He lost his control and almost attack Killer.

Sad thing, Angst was there watching their Parents arguing and he immediately reacted when his Father try to attack his Mother. So Angst protected Killer but died because Alphonse incidentally stab him.

Merciless actually came out from the hiding because he was scared then Nightmare broke his skull. Took a year to fix that.

Crescent who was watching the whole scene is traumatized.

•His fears•

He is scared of cats because of bad luck.

He is scared of Hope because Hope once almost kill him using their magic fire. Hope is the reason why Alphonse is blind in his left eye (it can't be healed)

•How people see Alphonse•

*king of negativity. 

•How star sanses (+Hope)see Alphonse•

* parasite
* bad

•How bad guys see Alphonse•

* someone that they shouldn't mess with
* a king

•How his children see Alphonse•

* a bad father 
* crappy old man

•How lux and palette see Alphonse•

* someone need to die no matter what
* pathetic bastard
* rapist
* parasite

•Goopmare opinion on people he knew•

*Dream

"He grown up so much... Didn't he? I don't think the little prince changed that much. I do not hold much opinion for him but I can say this little shit a traitor..."

*Hope

"The little witch huh... Well we used to be good friends as she used to work with me while we were serving the royal family. Sadly, she has no ambition and only follows orders from those dirty royals... I fear her magic, she is a strong witch. She is just holding back... Sometimes I wonder why didn't she end me back then. "

*Passivemare 

"His highness..? I mean whatever his name is. I regret serving him as his body guard. He has the chance to change for the better but he didn't and blindly follows those dirty women."

*Error

" that bastard deserve his children get killed. After all, he destroyed most of negative aus that I work hard one it."

*Killer

"Despite looking exactly like my dead wife. Killer is nothing like her... Fiona is very talkative and stubborn. Killer is the opposite of her."

*Horror

" he makes terrors in his au and loyal to me so he's good."

*Cross

" Cross is a good ally, too bad his contract end early than everyone's else."

*Dust

"Generations these days... Back in my day—"

*Ink

"She's a whore. Why I said that? Looks at what she is wearing... Why the hell Dream pick Ink as his wife? Even Hope with bad fashion taste can wear much better outfit."

*Blue

" ah yes, one of Dream allies. He still spread lot of stupid positivity even after I disables him...  His Au is very... Happy."

*Merciless [past]
" Just because I let him live in my castle, doesn't mean I have to treat him special."

*Merciless [present]
" I guess... He do look more like Killer than his highness... I mean you-know-who."

*Lux [past]
" surprise surprise, this child look so much like that guy too [passivemare] . She disguises herself as Merciless and everyone was tricked, including me... It's very impressive if you ask me.. Yet her necklace, I feels like I seen it before."

*Lux [Present]
" never thought that she will become my daughter in law. I am not complaining, it's nice to know you'll soon to be a father in law... I wonder if my daughter were still alive, will she be marry to s decent man.."

*Palette 

" I want this child to die"

*Crescent

"He's quite religious isn't he...? Remind me of the old days.."

*Angst 

"... Stupid child. If only he didn't help his stupid mother. His mother can survive it, she always did. This child is so stupid for not understand the situation. Why can't he be like Crescent? Just hide and run. Then he won't even die! It's his own fault that he died!"

*Frieda

"Lady Saint..? Saint my ass. She can rot in hell with me!"

•His death•
Merciless killed Goopmare using the positivity that were given by Lux. He will die in canon ending, bad ending and surprise ending.

I only wrote his bad ending so here you go. 

[Yearn to be love]

The atmosphere is really heavy. The palace was filled with screams and servants fled.

some bodies can be found on the floor and some of them are still hiding.

but one is not. the king stays in his throne room, waiting...

a figure slowly approached the throne room.

"So.. you're not going to run, father?" Mercilessly looked at his father with a lifeless expression.

"No." Nightmare answered bluntly. "How is your mother? did you help her escape or did you kill her too." he asked. "I bet you're that mother's son and please—"

"I killed her. " Mercilessly cut Nightmare's sentence. "I put an end to my mom suffering, isn't that great?" he smiles but his eyes say otherwise. He is crying. 

Nightmare look at him with bored expression yet he feels irritated seeing his youngest child crying. He stand up from his throne and goes closer to Merciless.

 "So what are you going to do now?" Nightmare asked his son.

Merciless stay silence, he feels really troubled now.

"I killed mom and Crescent." he confessed. "Now I am going to kill you..." Said Merciless as he smiles at his father. "I'll make it painless to respect you as my father..." 

"Okay." Nightmare responded just that.

 "Are you not going to fight back or hurt me?" Merciless had to asked that.

"No.. I lived for too long." the king responded back.

Merciless could only nodded and let out a faint smile.

"When I was a kid, I almost dye my hair black so you could love me. If I look like you, could you love me like you love Crescent?" Merciless said it out of nowhere but it annoyed Nightmare heart. He didn't like the feelings...

"What do you think the answer going to be?" Nightmare scoffed. 

Merciless sighed and wipes his tears.

"That's not fair you know..." he let out a huff. "But isn't it hilarious? Despite how you treated me, I still respect you as my father.."

"Killer and that witch raised you good then." Nightmare rolled his eyes. He is waiting to be killed, not to have conversation.

Merciless frowned and looked at his father in disappointed. He draw the holy sword to his father neck.

"No... I respect you because I love you as my father."

With that, Merciless cut Nightmare neck and his father head fell from his body. Merciless quickly dropped the sword and caught his father head and hug it tightly.

"And I am still yearning to be love.." he chuckled and yet he is still shedding tears. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...
173 1 9
Another Forced God of Destruction alternate universe. It's the same as always, Ink and Dream is ignorant, Error and Nightmare is the victim and child...
4.9K 472 88
A collection of inane nonsense (ranging from Error being reincarnated as Palette to Dust finding a new love for the color pink) circling around the m...
1.1K 65 5
The war was coming to an end and Dream was trying to rekindle his relationship with Nightmare, while trying to do so he convinced everyone to live to...