The Unbelievable Crimeβ”†βœ“

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Screwed for Real

27 12 5
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon were sitting casually in the living room. Jin was typing something on his laptop, and Taehyung was making a house of cards with the UNO cards.

Namjoon, as usual, was perched with a book open in front of him. Completely engrossed.

Ding Dong.

"I'll get it." Taehyung said as only he was in the state to get up, both his hyungs were snuggled comfortably.

Taehyung opened the door to a courier man. He seemed nervous and was fiddling with the paper notebook he had in his hand. Probably as this is his first service maybe, or so Taehyung thought.

"Is this the house of...Kim Namjoon?" He asked timidly.

"Yes, it is. Hold on." Taehyung turned to face the boys. "Namjoon Hyung! You courier!"

Namjoon got up quickly going to the door. The courier boy looked at him and handed him the parcel.

"Sir please open and check it here only. That way we can replace it if there were any defects." He politely informed.

"What is it Hyung?" Taehyung asked happily as Namjoon opened the brown paper wrapping. Looking at them Jin too joined them.

No one noticed the courier man slowly backing away.

"They are the trilogy book series I told you abou-"

Namjoon was cut off by a loud bang as the trigger in the package opened and the hidden smoke bomb went off. Jin and Taehyung immediately grabbed the air for Namjoon. Coughing out the smoke they came out into the yard. As the smoke settled, the realisation dawned upon them.

"Not again!" Taehyung groaned.

Jin was again grief-stricken that he failed to protect his brother, but that soon changed to anger.

"I know who it is." Jin stormed to get his phone and dialled the same number he was going to delete. It seemed like fate wanted them to meet anyway.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

Y/N was sprawled on the floor with Jungkook after an intense push-up session with Jungkook. The maknae had challenged her to beat him which she did but at the cost of her burning muscles.

"I wonder if I can ever move from now." She panted, too tired to grab a water bottle.

"Me too." Jungkook answered.

As they were catching their breaths, a panicked Hoseok barged into the Gym.

"Y/N, come here, quick!"

Hoseok's worried tone gave her different interpretations, so ignoring the burning in her muscles and switching to survival mode, she swiftly got up picking her water bottle. Y/N followed Hoseok with Jungkook trailing behind.

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting on the couch with a phone in their hands, seemingly worried.

"Here." Yoongi handed the phone to Y/N who was completely clueless as to what exactly happened. The call was on speaker so everyone could hear what was going on.

"Hello?" She said over the call.

"DON'T HELLO ME YOU IDIOT!!! YOU SAID YOU WILL NEVER CROSS PATHS WITH US AGAIN!!! WHERE IS MY BROTHER??? I WARN YOU I CAN ASK FOR POLICE HELP!!! KIDNAPPING IS PROVED UNDER YOUR NAME!!! I AM ASKING YOU AGAIN WHERE IS NAMJOON???" A very loud voice shouted from the other side and Y/N almost dropped the phone but her training kept that phone in her hand.

Y/N kept a hand on the speaker and looked at Jimin. "You didn't throw the number?"

"We were caught in stuffs." Jimin mumbled slowly. Y/N sighed.

"First of all. Who are you?" Y/N asked as there was a silence of a moment or two. The person on the other side also seem to calm down a bit and said in a lower voice.

"Forgot me already? Ah yes, for you monsters I will be just one of the victims, right?" The person gritted out and she could almost hear the grinding of his teeth. "Anyways, Kim Seokjin. Whose brother you just kidnapped?"

"Ah, Seokjin? Long time no talk, huh? I saw you at the cafe yesterday, what went wrong?" Y/N asked with cheerfulness laced in her voice but her face was a different story. Not only did this man dare to call her but is also shouting at her and on top of that is now trying to insult her?

"Long time no talk, my ass." He snapped back. "Where is my brother?" He asked his anger palpable through the phone.

"Language, boy. Last time I checked he was with you. Find him yourself." Y/N snapped back and was about to end the call.

"No don't hang up wait!" Another person said and judging by the sounds Y/N deduced he probably snatched the phone too. "Please, we told you all the information we got, what else do you want? Please tell us where is Namjoon Hyung please!" He sounded desperate, just like a thirsty man asking for water in a desert. But sadly there is no water to give.

"I have done many things but breaking a deal isn't one of them. I didn't kidnap your brother twice." Y/N answered coldly.

In the background, he could hear faint sobs that probably came from Seokjin. Taehyung took a deep breath to steady his voice.

His voice still cracked a bit. "Please if he is with you, please give him back, please! You don't know much he's been through!" He begged through the phone and Y/N sighed.

"When he was with me I have only splashed cold water and tied him. That doesn't count much in suffering. And for the last time, I haven't kidnapped him. I have way more important things to do. Now I am hanging up and feel yourself lucky because the last person before who raised his voice at me ended up at the bottom of the river." Y/N hung up and threw the phone on the couch.

"Where did he go then?" Jimin asked worriedly.

Y/N glanced his way briefly before going upstairs without a word. The boys knew Y/N was mad about the whole incident. It was a miracle she didn't shoot that man at his own house.

"Why do you care?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I can't help but feel this is going to come back around, to us." Jimin mumbled slowly. "Namjoon was with us. Then he was kidnapped. I can feel it in my guts something is coming our way." Jimin sighed.

The boys slumped back in their seats, waiting for something to happen.

They didn't have to wait long.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

Namjoon didn't immediately open his eyes. Mainly because he couldn't due to the blindfold on his eyes. And also because he was afraid of what he would see.

He stirred a bit and his blindfold was removed almost immediately. This time, though, there was no blinding light for him. It was utter darkness even without the blindfold.

He was laying on his back so he tried to get up but was pushed roughly to the floor causing a tremor of pain up his right shoulder. He might as well have dislocated his shoulder.

"AHHHHHHHH!" He tried to struggle but the hand kept him down and applied extra pressure on his shoulder to intensify the pain.

"No use. Stay still. And quiet for the matter." A voice sounded and Namjoon tried to keep the whimpers of pain inside him.

"If it isn't our dear Kim Namjoon with us." The voice said with sheer coldness. The words might seem cheerful but the actual tone gave you chills.

"Who are you?" Namjoon whispered keeping his face from where he assumed the voice came from.

"No one you need to know." The voice snapped and footsteps sounded, slow and steady. Namjoon guessed the person was now walking around him in circles.

The footsteps stopped right above his head and he was released by the hand pinning him down.

"Get up." The voice ordered.

Not knowing what else to do, Namjoon sat up. The next second he felt a sharp sting of pain as the person kicked him sending him face-first to the ground. The same person pushed Namjoon down with his foot on his neck.

"You are under my mercy now. Be happy today I was in a good mood. Now to the point, if you don't help me, I can give you a practical demo of this gun right here." There was the sound of a gun clicking.

Just as Namjoon began writhing in the person's grasp as he had difficulty breathing, both the men left the room locking it from outside.

Namjoon rolled over on his back, gasping for air.

This time he was screwed for real.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 2.7K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
341K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
104K 7.9K 34
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ nobody plans a murder out loud ❞ - in which s o m e b o d y wants to kill them all one by one ┏...
408K 10.8K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...