Reincarnated Devil

By swaggerAYA

Shannon Gray Griffin was NEVER one of the normal girls in her past school. She's a badass. But besides her... More

Uno
Dos
Special Chappy
Tres
Kwatro
Singko
Sais
Syete

Prolouge

136 6 0
By swaggerAYA

"You never learned your lesson Sha"

Dad said resigned in his swivel chair serious as ever.

Those are the words my father would always tell me. Sha do this, sha do that. Well I understand why they keep bugging me and scolding me for some reasons.

"Dad i told you, it's not my fault , he ruined my lunch." I said grinning, I'm not giving him the satisfaction of me apologizing. Like nope.

"And he's a jerk and a fucktard faggot" I added.

"Watch your words Shannon Gray Griffin!" Oops. I guess I got him mad. Lol.

Well he's mad because our good for nothing Guidance Counselor suspended me for breaking a jerks face. Like hell i care. I don't like school anyway, it's full of plastic barbies and fucking factories (if ya know what i mean).

"You're lucky i haven't told your mom yet. Kailan ka ba mag tatanda? Ha? Look you're on your senior high and yet you act like a childish brat. Grow up!" Dad said annoyed.

"Well I never really wanted to grow up. And besides, go, sabihin mo lng kay mom. You don't want your baby girl to get beaten again right? " i said with a matter of fact tone.

"*sigh* I don't know what to do with you anymore. You're going to transfer to a new school on Monday. "- Dad

"b-but.. " me, I'm surely not gonna like this.

"No buts Sha. you made me do this."

Shit. Guess I'll be creating a new hell.

************************************

A/n: hello po.  This is my first book and i hope you like it.  Stay tuned.  Love ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 25.7K 53
If I will describe her, she is the perfect personification of sinful and forbidden beauty that I am willing to break the prohibition and worship her.
20.3K 1.1K 29
Somersault Boys Series #1 Might not. Probably won't. Maybe never. Unlikely. Doubtful. Despite being everything he could have been, Elize constantly s...
1.7M 72K 103
"I will rule all of you." Raiven said to the last section. Mahirap makihalubilo sa isang seksiyon na lahat ay lalaki. Mas lalong mahirap kung makas...
1.1M 48.3K 152
Pa-like po ng status, miss maam. An epistolary.