"A murderous love"

By aiya_n3ruuXD

"No matter who you're talking to," "No matter where you're hiding," "You are only mine." Credits to rheadc_ f... More

Part 1
Part 3
Letter
Part 4
Part 5

Part 2

1.8K 24 219
By aiya_n3ruuXD

Lmao I will leave that there

Finally it was afternoon, Tanjiro was returning all of his shit to the locker and getting ready for the next class. He stumbles upon an alive french fries.

Zenitsu: Good afternoon Tanjiro!

Tanjiro: Z-Zenitsu-san!

Zenitsu: Hey, have you heard that someone burned Himari in the incinerator??

Tanjiro: Really?? That's scary. . .
(Stop the cap)

Zenitsu: We need to be careful. . The school has received some suspicious activity lately. . .

Tanjiro: I see. . . I'll make sure everyone is safe. Even when if it's you.

Zenitsu: W-What?

Tanjiro: Oh nothing! Hehe

Zenitsu's POV:
That's suspicious. That's weird-

Tanjiro's POV:
Zenitsu-san really looks nice today. . . AAAAA I'M IN LOVE AJAKSJAKJ I'LL MAKE SURE TO KEEP HIS CUTE FACE SAFE. Even from pesky people. . .

Yui: Zenitsu-senpai!

Zenitsu: Oh hello! Can I help you?

Tanjiro's POV:
Tsk. Looks like my wish came true. Another Rival. . . 

Yui: Actually, the Teacher mentioned stuff about working with a partner. . . W-Would you be one then. . .?

Tanjiro's POV:
"Partners". . . "PARTNERS"?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! IS SHE GONNA TAKE MY ZENITSU AWAY TOO?!

Zenitsu: Oh uhm, I was about to be partners with Tanjiro, but sure! I can help! You dont mind right Tanjiro?

Insert Tanjiro going on Shinobu mode. Angry on the inside and smiling at the outside

Tanjiro: O-Of course. . .!! Why would I. . .?

Zenitsu: Ding ding ding ding! I'll meet you after class!

Zenitsu left leaving these two behind

Yui: . . I know what you did to Himari last morning.

Tanjiro: . . Oh. . . You do huh?

Yui: Yep!!~ I'll make sure everyone knows what you did.

Tanjiro: Oh. . . Oh we'll see about that. . .~

He does an evil grin

Yui: If I meant for everyone, I also meant by Zenitsu-senpai. . . You'll never be able to get him.

Tanjiro: Mmh. . . What if I stab you so that you will never be able to get him?

Yui: Oh no. You can try. I'm pretty skilled at fighting.

Tanjiro: Heh. How about I make sure it wont last for long? The only thing you're pretty skilled at, is losing your life away. . .~ Now, after dismissal, you can kiss that life. . . "Bye bye" away. . .~

Yui: . . . That won't happen. I will prove it to you.

Tanjiro: Hm, okay then! I'd like to see you try before murder strikes to you.

School bell rings

Yui: Well, since the bell has rang. I might as well just spread rumors.

Tanjiro: Hm, okay! I hope your evidence arent just words because, I dont think they'll believe you soon. . .~

Yui's POV:
Tch. He's getting on my nerves. I'll make sure he pays what he gets.

Ima skip to lunch time

Zenitsu: Man! That was good! Hey, I'll meet you up after school!

Yui: Hehe okay!

As Yui was about to go down the stairs, Tanjiro was there at the end of the railings. What is he gonna do?

Yui stood to the start of the railings

Yui: Ah, you again.

Tanjiro: Why hello there.

Yui: Dreaming about your boyfriend? Yeah keep on dreaming. You wont be able to get him one day.

Tanjiro: Oh yeah? 

He sat down at the end of the stairs. What is he doing?

Tanjiro: O-OW!! WHY WOULD YOU PUSH ME OFF LIKE THAT?!

Yui: WOAH THERE SIR ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A SCENE NOW?!

Teacher: I-IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!

Tanjiro: NO! mArInEtTe PuShEd Me DoWn ThE sTaIrS!1!11!!!

Teacher: YUI! HOW COULD YOU?!

Yui: N-NO I DIDNT! HE IS FAKING IT ALL!

Teacher: IN MY OFFICE! NOW!

Yui stammers

Yui: UGH! THIS SUCKS!

Tanjiro's POV:
Heh. It's going exactly as planned.

Zenitsu: T-TANJIRO!

Zenitsu ran to the boy

Tanjiro: Z-Zenitsu!

Zenitsu: Are you okay?! What happened?!

Tanjiro: Oh. . . Yui pushed me down the stairs. . . It hurts so bad, that I almost sprained my ankle!

(Stop the cap)

Zenitsu: I feel terrible. . . I'm so sorry that would happen to you. . . I will go talk to her after she is having a conversation with the Teacher. Damn, I don't even know why would she hurt a fly. . .

Tanjiro: It's okay! It's probably for a reason!

Zenitsu: Man, I just cant stand getting one of my friends hurt or bullied. . . Im sorry you had to go through this. . .

Tanjiro: Heh, it's okay! I get used to it!

Zenitsu: Nobody should get used to bullying. Here, let me help you up.

Zenitsu lends an arm and helps him out.

Tanjiro: Thank you Zenitsu! ^^

Zenitsu: You are welcome anytime. Now, I need to go. I got a call from someone lol

Tanjiro: Take your time!

Zenitsu walks away

Tanjiro's POV:
One last step. Soon, he will be mine. And he had nothing to worry about now!

Yui's POV: That little brat! He thinks he can get away with this! Just wait until he gets a taste of his own medicine! 

Later

Teacher: Hmm, that seems odd. . I thought you almost sprained your ankle.

Tanjiro: I-It is!

Teacher: Hmm really? Tell me what does it feel like.

Tanjiro: . . . I-It hurts! It's being twisted! You couldnt tell because we dont have an x-ray here. .!!

Teacher: . . Okay then. . Im going have to send you early. .

Tanjiro: N-No!

Teacher: Why not? Your ankle is sprained. You need some rest right?

Tanjiro: O-Of course I do! But. . . The thing is, we have a school project presentation coming up. .  And if I missed it, my parents will kill me. . . (cap)

The teacher fucking sighed

Teacher: I-it's fine. As long you know how to take care of yourself.

Tanjiro: I understand.

Teacher: You're free to leave.

He left the infirmary room and waited until dismissal. To buy deez nutz/j 

It was nearly night time. Yui was on her way home with a bad mood. Until. . . Someone kidnapped her. You already knew who it is.

Yui was trapped in a dark room. She was tied up on a chair and her mouth, was covered in duct tape. 

Yui's POV:
D-DAMN IT! WHERE AM I?! WHY AM I TIED TO A CHAIR?!

Yui tried to resist. But it's not working. . The ropes were tied so tight.

"Ah. Good evening Yui!"

Yui: MMH-!

The lights was switched on. Yep it's Tangerine.

Yui's POV:
S-SO IT WAS HIM! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

Tanjiro: Yui! You woke up! I thought that the liquid killed you!

Yui's uh- POV:
BITCH MY MOUTH IS TIED UP TAKE IT OFF SO THAT I CAN TALK NORMALLY

Tanjiro: Lmao here let me take the duct tape away from your mouth

The actually rips it off hardly.

Yui: GAH! THAT HURTS!

Tanjiro: Sure it does.

Yui: . . Why are you keeping me in here. . .?

Tanjiro: Well, remember how you said you're gonna gossip about my death to Himari? Well, that's not going to happen.

Yui: J-Just wait!

She tried to escape. Once again, the rope is so tied up together. She is unable to get away with it.

Tanjiro: Awh. Is my prisoner trying to escape? Too bad you can't resist. I know how much you really are skilled at fighting.

Yui: How long are you gonna keep me in here you psycho bitch. . .?

Tanjiro: Hm, let me think about it.

Yui's POV:
Bitch stop the cap. Do I need to wait here for ages?

Tanjiro: Now that I have guessed it, I say until you stay away from my Zenitsu.

Yui: K then. Like I will.

Tanjiro: Oh you won't?

He goes near to the table that has a knife on it. He's still not grabbing it.

Yui: Wh-What are you doing?

Tanjiro: What do you think am I doing?

He grabs a knife.

Yui: WHY ARE YOU HOLDING A KNIFE?! STAY BACK!

She starts to move around the chair.

Tanjiro: Do you think, you can steal Zenitsu's heart away from me? Do you think. You two can live in a happy life together?  DO YOU THINK. You guys can be together forever? Well then. I cannot let that happen. . . Because. . Zenitsu. Is. MINE. And I must not let that happen.

He raised his knife.

Yui: N-NO! PLEASE! I WILL DO ANYTHING I SWEAR!

Tanjiro: It's too late for now. I have done everything to make sure you step back from him. Yet, you do not listen to me. 

He proceeded to stab her. But he stopped

Yui: . . H-Huh?

Tanjiro: Oh. . I wont kill you with this knife. . .

Yui: So does that mean. . You will spare me?

Tanjiro: Haha!

Nope.

He grabs a chainsaw and activates it

Yui: N-NO!

Tanjiro slices her body in half as she screams. Tons of blood were spilled on the room.

Well uh. . . 3 minutes later. . .

He looked at the corpse. As he was visibly insane.

He looked down to his hands. It was filled with blood.

Tanjiro's POV: 
. . . Im sure something is wrong with me. . Do I have to commit murder. . .? . . Heh. . It really is entertaining. . . Im doing this for Zenitsu. . Once I have the courage to speak up to him, he will be all mine. JUST MINE. ONLY MINE.

Meanwhile in the afterlife:

Himari: Welcome to afterlife.

Yui: . . I am traumatized.

(Hey everyone! Mustache here. Sorry for the delay. . . I was gathering up ideas and motivation for this. I hope you like it! it took me days to finish this. . Stay tuned for Part 3!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 61 19
It was fair. It was expected. The Emperor was a ruler before he was a father, and it's not like he wasn't present in Yuji's life at all. His reports...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
25.8K 465 19
A book for onshots containing the main ship - mitake/takemikey maybe contain slight bits of Other ships I have catagoried the oneshots - - fluff...
8.9K 301 13
Andres was a child made in Hecate's image. He was her descendant, and it was his job to go wherever there was magic and, on her orders, take it or gr...