The Real Mansion Madeleine

By TheMadeleineArchives

IN A MANSION WHERE OVER HALF OF THE COOKIE POPULATION LIVES, THINGS CAN ONLY GO WRONG. or... right? (aka a bu... More

Credits!!!
Woes of a Paladin
Party Rockers
The Everyday Life of a Vampire
The Worlds Worst Sandwich
Accidental Adoption
He Knows How to Speak Child
Tree's a Crowd

Midnight Heist

311 5 2
By TheMadeleineArchives

Pure Vanilla Cookie bursted into the ancient's shared bedroom. "Alright everyone! It's time to go to the farmers market!" He loudly proclaimed.

Dark Cacao groaned and rolled over in bed, pulling the covers over his face, "Go away."

Hollyberry, at the bedside, opened her eyes to check the time, "Pure Vanilla, it's literally 5:00 in the morning. I'm going back to sleep."

"Oh no you're not!" Pure Vanilla exclaimed while pulling the covers off of them in one harsh tug. All of them cringed aside from Hollyberry, who moved over to grab a nearby pillow. Golden Cheese glared at him and lurched forward, trying to rip the blankets out of his arms. Pure vanilla did not budge, all the while keeping the cheery look on his face.

"C'mon," White Lily said while sitting up in bed, "we can at least hear him out."

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Golden Cheese yelled, still wrestling Pure Vanilla for the covers. He was certainly stronger than he looked.

White Lily frowned and reached out towards Golden Cheese, wrapping her arms around her and pulling back, "Stop it!"

Golden Cheese pushed forwards in resistance, accidentally falling on top of Pure Vanilla in the process. The three of them fell into a heap on the floor. They were a mass of cookies and blankets.

Dark Cacao sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning. "White Lily, you're...," he seemed at a loss for words.

"A simp. You're a simp," Hollyberry supplied from her spot in the room, still snuggled up to a pillow.

"HOLLYBERRY," White Lily yelled, offended.

Pure Vanilla shuffled under the other two, trying to get out, "I already started the car. You are obligated to come or else I'll make you feel bad."

"Oh, you started the car?" Golden Cheese questioned, staring down at him. She paused, processing the statement.

"Well I call shotgun!"

As Golden Cheese shouldered the weight of White Lily off of her, she bolted towards the parked car outside, slamming the door shut as she left the house.

"Well then..." Pure Vanilla trailed off, somewhat surprised with her actions.

"She didn't even put on regular clothes," White Lily observed, similarly surprised.

"Me neither," Dark Cacao said, shuffling out of the bed and into a pair of slippers. He trudged his way out of the bedroom. He left the house with a soft click of the door. Clearly he was still tired.

That left Hollyberry. She was still hugging a pillow and the both of them doubted they could get her to move willingly.

That's how both Pure Vanilla and White Lily ended up dragging her to the car, placing her in the backseat alongside Dark Cacao.

The line up was as such:

Pure Vanilla was driving.
Golden Cheese was in the passenger's seat.
Dark Cacao was in the back, followed by White Lily and Hollyberry.
White Lily was, of course, wedged between the two others.

And thus began the miserable road trip.

The farmers market wasn't too far away, but Pure Vanilla took the drive as an opportunity to explain himself.

"You see, I've found we have only been eating junk in this household and I am feeling as if we are becoming malnourished. I am trying to counter this as I care about your health. I believe you guys will actually like healthy snacks like these more than our bagel bites!" Pure Vanilla ranted.

Golden Cheese stared at him incredulously. She looked incredibly offended, "I WILL NEVER LIKE ANYTHING MORE THAN MY BAGEL BITES. BAGEL BITES ARE MY LIFESTYLE."

"Yeah, a bad lifestyle at that," Pure Vanilla snapped back.

Golden Cheese gaped at him. This man had AUDACITY. She looked back to the other passengers and they carried faces of mostly indifference. Aside from Hollyberry who was still dedicated to her sleep. She even had her pillow with her.

"What I'm saying is that I'm doing this out of concern for you, nothing less" Pure Vanilla said with a stern look on his face.

"Well, before we go through big changes, we should at least vote on it. You can't just change something without the majority of the house agreeing," Golden Cheese tried to reason. She was grasping at any hope to keep her Bagel Bites.

Pure Vanilla smiled softly, "You're right. Let's put it to vote now then."

"White Lily, what do you think about having healthier foods in our household?" He asked.

White Lily perked up from her spot despite her cramped position in the car and voiced her opinion, "Well I think it's a lovely idea!"

"Dark Cacao?"

Dark Cacao folded his arms and leaned against the window with a scowl on his face, "I think things are fine as they are now."

"Alright, Hollyberry?"

Hollyberry blinked, still trying to catch the remnants of sleep, "Does it affect my drinking?"

"It shouldn't," Pure Vanilla supplied.

"Well then I say go for it!"

Golden Cheese felt her face fall as she mentally tallied the votes. They were not in her favor.

Pure vanilla still had his eyes on the road, but he had a smug look on his face, "Well, there you go."

Golden Cheese was not going to have a great time. Though from her spot in the passenger's seat, she swore that she would do anything to keep her Bagel Bites.

...

It was late at night, and two of the ancients were converging in the kitchen; discussing matters that were of great importance. Matters directly related to Pure Vanilla's newest established rule. Matters that HAD to be altered with their intervention.

"Dark Cacao, I CANNOT live like this." Golden Cheese said, sitting down on a stool and banging her arms on the counter top.

Dark Cacao begrudgingly took a seat on the stool next to her, "I agree with you, this is unbearable."

"I'VE GOT A PLAN!" Golden Cheese Cookie yelled, slamming the counter top loudly. Maybe too loudly.

Both ancients stared at each other with bated breath, eyes wide. The last thing they wanted to do was wake up the cookie that they were scheming behind.

After a few moments' wait, Dark Cacao leaned over and whispered to his scheming counterpart, "...so; what's the plan?"

Golden Cheese cookie grinned and indulged in the plan, mapping it out with accompanying hand motions and scenarios. The plan was simple, high risk, but high reward. The two ancients were determined to get their food; and they would 100% go to hell and back to get it.

That's how they found themselves at the front door of Mansion Madeleine.

"We're supposed to be at the back door, dumbass," Dark Cacao whisper-yelled, elbowing Golden Cheese on her side.

"I know," She replied, cackling, "but look at the doormat."

Golden Cheese was holding in her laugh while she pointed towards the ground. The doormat was incredibly dirty from all of the use it had gotten. The fibers looked incredibly worn out and to be honest it probably should've been replaced months ago. It was a simple 'Welcome' mat, though some of the letters were worn off of it. It seemed like the letters weren't worn off because of traffic or anything of the likes, but rather they were altered on purpose.

To put it short, the 'Welcome' mat was reduced to just saying 'cum'.

Dark Cacao sighed, "Very funny, now let's stop wasting our time here. I want my Bagel Bites." He dragged a wheezing Golden Cheese Cookie with him to the back entrance.

It was dark outside, and as Dark Cacao creaked open the back door to the house, he found out it was incredibly dark inside as well. He was decently surprised, who knew that these cookies actually fell asleep at a reasonable time?

Golden Cheese left the door open by just a sliver before following Dark Cacao through the house. It wasn't too hard to navigate the house, considering that the dining room was just by the back exit for whatever reason, and the two found themselves within the kitchen in a heartbeat.

Looking at the kitchen, Golden Cheese could tell there was a lot of storage. She probably would've been concerned at a lack of storage, considering the absolute mass of cookies living in the mansion. Though she did have to wonder... Just how long had some of the stuff been there?

Golden Cheese opened a chest freezer and was hit by a cold gust of air. Scanning the contents of the freezer, she laid her eyes upon the target of her conquest with Dark Cacao Cookie: Pizza Bagel Bites.

She quickly got to work, grabbing the box and closing the freezer door. She looked out to Dark Cacao who was staring at her in satisfaction, holding up a banana flavored twin pop. She was going to hand the Bagel Bites over to her partner in crime before she heard a chime coming from his phone.

"Hold on," Dark Cacao said softly, shuffling through his pocket to get his phone. He paused.

"Oh, it's a message from my son!"

Golden Cheese looked over to his phone and furrowed her brows. On the screen was Dark Choco in what appeared to be an apartment, flipping off the camera. It had the caption 'fuck you', how endearing.

"Me and him have a streak going on," Dark Cacao muttered excitedly.

Their dynamic was... Interesting to say the least.

Golden Cheese didn't get the opportunity to say anything, though, before the two were interrupted by the lights turning on. They both turned to the culprit, eyes wide. Standing at the doorway, looking tired out of his mind, was Vampire Cookie.

"I need a drink.," He trailed off, walking past the two. He opened the same chest freezer and paused.

The ancients looked at eachother, eyes still wide.

Vampire Cookie whipped his head around and glared at them. "Hey! Those are my Bagel Bites! I bought those!"

Dark Cacao yelped loudly and Golden Cheese screamed and started to run, holding the Bagel Bites close to herself as she booked it towards the door.

"HEY!!" An angry voice yelled as one of the hallway doors opened. It was Espresso Cookie, looking incredibly pissed off.

"SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP"

Vampire, who was beginning the chase on Golden Cheese, paused to give a retort, "YOU DON'T EVEN SLEEP!"

Dark Cacao took the opportunity to bolt past Vampire Cookie, right behind Golden Cheese, and got to the door. He subsequently slammed the door shut.

As he distanced himself from the house, he could faintly hear Vampire yell one last thing.

"YOU LIVE IN A BATHROOM AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T TAKEN A SHOWER IN 2 WEEKS!"

Seemed like there was quite a bit of drama going on in that household.

Golden Cheese slowed to a stop, panting. The box of Bagel Bites in her arms was folded in an awkward angle from the turbulence. "Holy shit."

Dark Cacao stopped as well, facing the other. He had no words to offer, but he held up the same banana flavored twin pop from before. It was broken up and probably would've been more frustrating than enjoyable to eat, but the two ancients grinned at each other anyways.

Mission: Success!

(a/n bucket messed up while fixing the typing quirk so there may be the wrong word in the wrong place or Pure Vanilla might not be capitalized but we THINK we got them all B) -bucket)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 369 26
Fun feel good stories of our 5 ancients.
531 2 8
It's been a few months after the princess contest. Princess Cookie has returned to talk to the house royals about adventure, only to find out Jungleb...
20.9K 170 30
So... I am not sure if I seen anyone liking this kind of ship when I read cookie run fanfiction, but Imma make one because I liked this ship :3 Sum...
1.9K 45 8
Timekeeper decides to mess with a certain timeline... and Pure Vanilla gets a chance to avoid the Dark Flour War, how will this play out?