๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™“...

By Ciara_Darling

โ ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ? โž ใ€ ๐—”๐˜€๐—ต๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ซ ๐—ข๐—ฐ ใ€‘ ... More

|| ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’ ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ธ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐น๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ||
|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ||

|| ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ ||

9.6K 151 72
By Ciara_Darling

Valentina walked into her home, taking her shoes off at the door while letting out a yawn.

She soon walked upstairs to her room, setting down her bag and changing into a pair of her pajamas.

The brunette then made way out her room, heading down the stairs to her kitchen and taking out a bottle of water, heading on her couch an turning on the Tv

"Estoy casa!" Val shouted so that her mother would hear her, notifying that she was home.

"Your also late!" Her mother responded, walking out her room to meet the girl laid off on the couch waiting Tv.

"Sorry." She said, trying to concentrate on the movie but the phone beside her kept dinging off.

L.M.E.Y.T.Y.C 🥴

Mariah Carey🎤
Look all I'm saying is
that b!tch should died

LuKe I Am yOR faThEr
Is it because she's
blonde

Mariah Carey🎤
That's not even the reason
this time

How she gon snitch on her
sister just because she
was trying to save
herself

Those dudes were trying
to kill her, it's only right she
kill them before they could
kill her

It was self defense!!

Jus do it
Can y'all stfu

Jay jay
Shh I'm enjoying this

*Teana🧍‍♀️ added (xxx)-xxx-xxxx*

Feb 14th ❤️🤭
👀
👄

Mariah Carey🎤
👀
👄

Teana🧍‍♀️
I added Ash

(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
Am I just dirty minded
or that's what the group
actually name

Teana🧍‍♀️
Yup

Jus do it
Y'all marriage moving
to fast mane

it took me a week
to get added in here 😔

Jay jay
Ghee, it took me one day 💀

Mariah Carey🎤
How'd she even get admin?

Feb 14th ❤️🤭
She asked me to make
her admin 🙂

AsHy AnKleS💊🚬
Hg mama

Feb 14th ❤️🤭
Hiiii

LuKe I Am yOR faThEr
Oh sh!t y'all, she used four
👁's

Teana🧍‍♀️
Anyone can put a bunch of
I's in simple hi

Mariah Carey🎤
🤾‍♂️🧼 🤸‍♀️🐟

Feb 14th ❤️🤭
Why did I understand that

Come on your on time out
stop being rude
@mariahcarey👩‍🦯🚶‍♀️

Teana🧍‍♀️
What she say

Jay jay
🫡

LuKe I Am yOR faThEr
🫡 🫡

AsHy AnKleS💊🚬
🫡 🫡 🫡

Jus do it
Something's fishy 🐟

The next morning came in no time, Valentina walked through the school doors in her usual graffitied top, baggy jeans, varsity jacket and some Air Forces as she headed to her homeroom.

But right as she opened the door, everyone stares were suddenly on her as if they'd seen a ghost.

"Good morning." Valentina mumbled, walking to her desk and taking her seat, only to hear the bell when her chair was pulled in.

But the girl only sat there covering her mouth as she let out yet another yawn. "Did everyone hear their names?"

"Yes Ma'am." The whole class said as they all sounded as if they were dying. "Okay then, you may go to your first period class now."

An with that, they all got up from their seats an left the class. "Gomez, stay back for a sec."

'Fu*k, it's the tenth warning.' Valentina reminded herself in her head as she walked to the teacher's desk. "Yes?"

"You know what I called you here for." The woman deadpanned as she wrote on a piece of paper, handing it to her then telling her to leave.

"Do you know how to set an alarm?" Mariah asked as the three walked side by side through the hall.

"If she did she wouldn't be coming late everyday and getting detention because of it." Teana lectured.

"My bad."

"My bad isn't fixing the fact. that you have detention." Mariah said shaking the girl shoulders.

"Yeah but, we were planning to go to the mall." She complained as she moved her brunette hair from her face.

"We'll just go without you, it's double option so see you guys break time." Teana said walking off.

"Drop me to class?" Mariah asked, as the girl only nod her head as they began walking.

"You're late. Again." Mr. Rolle said right as the girl stepped foot in the door.

"Sorry." The girl sheeshly replied, walking to the back of the class an picking up her sketch book. Then soon headed to her desk.

"Why were you late?" Ashtray interrogate right as the girl sat herself in the chair, making her rest her head in her hands.

"I was walking Mariah to her class." She breathed out, starting to draw the image on the board.

"Knowing you were goin to be late for your own class?" He questioned, leaning back in his chair.

"She asked me and I said yeah."

"Is no even in your vocabulary?" The boy asked, taking the piece of paper from the girl had in her pocket. "Yes it is but—"

"If you keep coming late I ga divorce you ya know." Ashtray said as he read the detention slip.

"When did we even get married?"

"That ain't the point. The point is learn how to get up early." He said, taking the pencil out the girl hand since she wouldn't look at him.

"It is? How'd you even know I is come late?" Valentina asked, finally putting her eyes on the boy.

"Nope, my turn to ask the questions."

"Wasn't that what you were doing this whole t—"

"It's my turn not yours." Ashtray said cutting the girl off as she only flicked her wrist, telling him to proceed.

"Why we're you mad?"

"I was mad?"

"When you sat down and I asked you why you were late. You looked mad. Now why were you mad?"

"Because I'm tired and everyone keeps questioning me. What else am I suppose to be?"

"Did you see what she was wearing? Like it was embarrassing for everyone an I told her, I was trying to be helpful I gave her advice."

"I was like that's ugly. And she took it all personally, she was getting all mad about it. I was like 'I'm helping you."

"I don't understand why you wouldn't take my advice, I give really good advice to people—  Are you guys even listening to me?" Teana asked the two girls.

"Yeah totally." Mariah said, hurriedly shutting off her phone as she went back to eating her chip.

Soon the two heads were turned to the girl sound asleep with her head on her hand and a lollipop in her mouth as strands of hair fell in her face.

"Whas good?" The three boys said, sitting at their usual spots at the table, about to ask about the sleeping girl but didn't even have time to open their mouths.

"You guys wanna go to the mall with us?" Teana asked.

"What's in it for us if we go?"

"Nothing, you're just holding our bags." Teana said raising and dropping her shoulders.

"You buying us food aye? Carrying y'all bags my a*s." Justin said making them laugh.

"Yeah, ill buy y'all fuel so y'all won't drop the bags." Mariah chuckled.

"Aye yo." Ashtray said, walking to the table an sitting on top as his feet rest on the seat beside the sleeping Valentina.

"Where the he!l you keep popping up from man." Justin said as they dapped him up.

"I be everywhere." Ash responded as he rolled up a joint an lit it.

"You're doing that like you're not afraid to get caught." Mariah said as she looked at how boldly he smoked the blunt.

"I'm not, I'm surprised I still is come to this place." He said looking down at the sleeping girl beside him with a piece of candy in her mouth.

"So, you guys going to the party this Saturday?" Teana asked, putting her hand under her chin.

"Yeah."

"You're picking me up." Mariah said to Luke who only nod his head as he inched his hand over to take a lollipop from the sleeping girl's hand.

"I'll beat the fu*k outta you if you touch those." Ashtray said, making the boy curse under his breath while the rest laugh at Luke's disappointed look.

"She would've given it to me though."

"No she wouldn't."

"An why's that?"

"Because I wouldn't let her."

"We have Math together so she'd give it to me then." Luke said not backing down from getting the candy.

"Yeah, but I'll know if she gave you any or not." Ashtray said giving the boy an unamused look, resting the girl head on his lap.

"And how would you know?"

"Cause I'm taking all an leaving her with one." He said ending the conversation and putting all the sweets into his pocket.

"Fu*k."

1415 ʷᵒʳᵈˢ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 12.1K 31
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐œ started: 23/02/22
199K 2K 37
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ '๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต' ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
107K 935 42
๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.. โ™ฅ๏ธŽ - ! ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ !
47.6K 951 24
๐€๐”๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐๐„๐’. mostly known as ๐€๐‰. Is the girl everyone knows but couldn't name a thing about her. she stares as you talk with the same i...