the wolf twins

De WolfTwins123

piper is you're average teenager. Except that she's a werewolf...... Nitara is an foster child. She doesnt ha... Mai multe

the wolf twins
Proluge 2
Chapter one
More boring school
Authors note
Going home

Chapter 2

47 3 1
De WolfTwins123

Hey guys, Makayla here, this is just different times in Nitara's life and some of the hair styles she has had. The one in the bottom left corner is the hairstyle she has know. Also she is dressed like in that pic but she also has a leather jacket.

IMPORTANT: I FIND ALL PICTURES AND VIDEOS ON GOOGLE IMAGES OR YOUTUBE! THESE ARE NOT MINE!

Nitara's P.O.V.

Screech.Screech!SCREECH!

"Turn it the fuck off b*tch!" Someone screamed as it smacked the snooze button.

"Why don't you SHUT THE F*CK UP!" I yelled back.

"Why don't you all stop F*CKING CUSSING." My foster Mother yelled.

I got up out of bed, put on some gym shorts and a t-shirt. And left to go for a run. Every morning I run a mile lap at the park.

****TIME SKIP******

After getting back I got into the shower. I walk out after turning the water off and dry myself off. Leaving my hair to air dry. I put on a plain white t-shirt, jeans, my belt, and my necklaces. I pull on my leather jacket as I grab my keys and backpack.
When I get downstairs i grabbed and apple for breakfest.

"BYE!" I scream like a banshee , just to annoy everyone, as i walk out the door. I opened the seat of my suzuki motercycle up and put my bag in after i took out my helmet. Closing the seat back i pulled on my soild midnight black helment, and got on my soild pitch black motercycle. Here we go to school B*tches.

What did you guys think? So the P.o.v. are gonna be writen like we have been writing them. Awesome750000 writing Piper's P.o.v. and me ,Makayla1247, writing Nitara's p.o.v.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.7M 64.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
351K 6.2K 38
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
47.4K 1K 37
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
240K 9.7K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...