I should have never wished fo...

By SimplyMidnight

You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... More

Prologue๏ฟผ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapters
Y/N's Thoughts
Protective Y/N
Jealous Childe
School Prom
Babysitting Teucer ( Part 1 )
Babysitting Teucer ( Part 2 )
Genshin Characters Reactions
Yanderes Hunger...
Beauty and the Beast
Childe as a Baby ( Headcanons + Oneshot )
Y/N as a Baby ( Headcanons + Oneshot )
Author Note #1
Author Note #2
Auther Note #3
Author Note #4

Childe's Thoughts

2.9K 67 14
By SimplyMidnight

Before

Huh...? Y/N...? OH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY GIRLY!! I don't usually say their real name so I somehow forget I guess you could say... but they are something else to me...

Deep down inside of me, something grew beyond me and I didn't even know what that was... Y/N was a key piece to my life I guess you could say... but no, they are much farther then that!

I could talk about them all day, dream-day about them all day, stare at them all day, hold onto them all day... AT LEAST ANYTHING! AHAHA!

I remembered the first time they got me and I was grateful that they finally managed to get me after such a long time... I know about this so-called game which is called "Genshin Impact" and it's nothing other than some type of game which I am the only one who knows it's fake and there's a real world out there!

I waited for... well for a long time for Y/N to get me, I tried to hack the system so they could get other 5* characters so they are happy! I want my Y/N happy! But I didn't want that either otherwise they would have never got me so I secretly budged their system so I would become their first 5* character once they pull for me...

But I think I am going off-topic again, I would do anything for my Y/N even if it meant I had to do the worse thing in the world for them! I remembered all of those moments I shared with Y/N and those kisses we had... Heh!

But I should be more careful about my murders next time... otherwise Y/N would find out! When they find out all of those murders... they will probably run away from me... AND I'M NOT GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 502 26
-------โ๏ปฟ โ๏ปฟ โ๏ปฟ------- Artist: @HTK_68 on twitter โฌ† "Her? You mean y/n? Im too afraid to even get close to her. She would blow my head off" "You dont...
138K 5.7K 38
"๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ...
28.7K 716 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) ๐Ÿ’ซYou died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichรจ), and accompanies the traveler on t...
8.2K 233 8
You were loyal to the Tsaritsa ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช You then became enemies with the Tsaritsa ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ...