Push & Gravity

By Fangirl_C

Natalia, Javier, and how their lives, now irrevocably interconnected, unfolded afterwards. ------------ Post... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Bonus Scene 1: Raúl and Sofía's first pair up
Bonus Scene 2: The secret agent costume

8: Finale

41 1 0
By Fangirl_C

They managed to stop the people behind the atrocities and put an end to everything.

Raúl was shot shielding Sofía. Thankfully, the bullet didn't pierce through anything fatal, and the doctors managed to save him before the worst came to happen.

Sofía stood by his bedside every day until he woke up and then every day after that. Her first words to him were "You're an idiot, Raúl."

They never parted again.

Javier and Natalia received a scolding from their families for getting involved in all of this, but ultimately nothing too dire happened and the scolding served to remind them that someone still cared.

Natalia stood by Javier's side when his dad was judged and subsequently imprisoned for having sexual relations with underage girls.

The press was all over his mom's house, his dad's house, and even Natalia's house when they realized Javier frequented it. Javier apologized for all the ruckus, but Natalia always shot those down— She was here for him, no matter what. She rathered months of inconveniences than a day without him. Besides, what was a little trouble when they'd faced drug dealers and death?

They also never parted again.

Not even when years passed. Not even when they settled into routine, familiarity and comfort, with no more pounding hearts and heightened emotions but soothing gestures and soft smiles.

After all, they'd had enough excitement during their adolescence to last them a lifetime.

Peace and quiet was enough.

More than enough.

...

..

.

--------------------

As some of you must've noticed, this is just a oneshot I divided in parts to post in here. I'm not particularly invested in this fandom, I just got this idea and wanted to post it before S3 comes out and makes SofíaxJavier canon because of course they will. 

Hope you liked it and the bonus scenes coming up. Thanks for reading! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 171 16
𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❝𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐞𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐮ñ𝐞𝐜𝐚 �...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.9K 115 11
I rarely see any NFL, football, Patrick Mahomes imagines, I'm gonna change that. I mean no hatred towards Brittany Matthew/Mahomes. This is just for...
933 49 5
" what's your favourite scary movie? " STATUS: CLOSED!!! 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, after 27 years, the town of woodsboro's most famous killer is back and 10 t...