𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗘'𝗦 [�...

By screamjukebox

[𝗔 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟] The children of Hermione Granger and Seve... More

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

4 0 0
By screamjukebox

Hogwarts. Middle Courtyard. Day. Snape wandered, walking through the corridor with both hands inside his pocket.

He sees Henry with Teddy Lupin seated on the freshly mown cut leaning their back on the iron armillary sphere, talking about something he didn't bother to hear.

He stops when he sees Aurora running toward Henry, taking her to sleep on his laps after class.

He then sees Leyla Weasley playing Gobstones with James and Albus Potter together with his son Tobias and Tristan but.. where is Susannah and Ariana?

Wonder where these girls had been by the day.

Snape eyes looking around the courtyard, somewhere in the castle probably hiding themselves. Neither he sees them between Henry or the other students.

I'll get you girl! I'll get you!

Those moments. Snape heard Filch's screaming voice not far from where he stood. Meanwhile, Susannah and Ariana run through their dad.

He almost stumbled on the cold stone, immediately he stopped the girls. "Why are you two running around?"

"Hi dad". said Susannah. "We're kinda busy!'' Before Snape could say a word, both girls resumed their running through the corridor. "See you around, dad!"

Snape barely said anything as he watched the girls disappear around the corner, behind him was Filch chasing the girl's.

Now he knows Filch's the one who taunts his daughters around the castle.

"STOP!"

Argus Filch stops. He looked up at Snape. "Professor Snape". he was panting. "Those girls of yours are messing up with me that I cannot allow it in Hogwarts".

"What do they do?" ask Snape.

"Top secret. If you want more details ask your son or the Headmistress. They'll know". Filch continued chasing the girls.

Henry approach his dad.

"I don't understand". he turned to Henry. "Why is Filch chasing your sister? Is it a normal routine? Does it always happen? What did all of you six doing behind mine and your mum back". the boy stood silent. "Well?"

Henry smiles. "You ask us to stay away from trouble. We did as you told but not for Susannah".

"Why?"

He sighs. "Every time Filch sees her around the castle, he'd be so pissed and annoyed because she knows all Filch's secrets that include she read the letter that he keeps inside his drawer, whom he had rejected by someone he loved at Hogsmeade village".

Snape frowned, Henry spoke back. "She knows everything, even the password of every room in Castle... everything".

"She sounded like your mum when she was young". Snape sighs. "Is there anything I could do to stop Filch from chasing my daughters around the castle?"

Henry clicks his tongue, nods his head. "Of course, dad. Wait until she graduates and Filch immediately stops chasing her. Or not.. because she will spill the secret, so don't trust your daughter so quickly".

"So I have doubts about my daughter. Fine, wait until your mother hears about this". his eyes stare at his son. "Have you seen Malfoy around?"

Shrugged. Henry look around the castle. "He should be chasing Susannah right now. No, I don't see him anywhere".

"What on earth would everyone like to chase her?" Snape breathed. "Malfoy?!"

"You don't know?" Snape shook his head. "Malfoy has had a crush on Susannah since, because she's the one who is trying to be nice with him, no one does not even me".

"He, WHAT!" Snape was confused. Should he laugh for that reason?

Aurora walked toward him, rubbing her eyes then hugging her dad around his waist.

Snape gently patting her back, Teddy Lupin stood beside Henry. "Can I speak with you, Lupin?"

"Yes, Professor".

Bridge. Hogwarts Ground. Moments later. Deep in the distance, some boys skate about on brooms, tossing a ragged quaffle back and forth. Snape and Teddy Lupin walking along the bridge.

The bridge was rebuilt after the battle concluded. Most of the bridge was destroyed during the battle by Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, Ginerva Potter nee Weasley under the orders of Minerva McGonagall.

The same bridge where Remus Lupin and Harry Potter discussed Harry's parents in third year.

"Your father was a good man, Edward". said Snape. "When I was around your age I never had friends. I was alone.. but still Hogwarts is my home. I was the first who saw him.. (Remus Transformation) during that because I was never keeping my big nose away from their business".

Snape snorted a bit, looking out the view. "Yes. Your dad was one of the Marauders. As I saw that I was forbidden from telling anyone else. Your dad never tried to hurt me compared to James and Sirius. The men I loathe for".

"I'm sorry if my dad hurting you before".

"No". Snape eyes on Teddy. "It's been too long to remember. The Marauders are gone and they will be missed". Teddy Lupin moves closer to Snape. He wanted to say something but Snape knew what he wanted to ask. "True. My first love was Lily Potter".

Teddy Lupin clearing throat. "How's that pain when she chose someone else beside you".

"I'm the one who started it first by calling her Mudblood". Snape regretted what he said to Lily. "I was so deeply in love with her".

"And you found your wife".

Snape nodded, smiling. He sighs harder. "Because she meant everything to me after Lily. My life now is complete".

"Uncle Harry was so proud of you, Professor. He told me everything that you've done, a thing you didn't want to but you have to".

"I had to kill the man I trust. Right now he is proudly hanging around the castle". Snape meant Dumbledore. "Everything has changed now, Edward". Snape eyes him. "Your parents will be so proud of you". he smiled.

Ministry of Magic. Level Nine. The Department of Mysteries was a section of the Ministry of Magic that carried out confidential research.

Wizards who worked in the Department of Mysteries were known as Unspeakables because of the confidential nature of their work.

Same level it happened in the Hall of Prophecy when the six members of Dumbledore's Army managed to distract their attackers and flee, scattering throughout the Department of Mysteries and combating the Dark Wizards who pursued them.

As for today. A muggle accidently died in the Death Chamber.

The Death Chamber was a large, rectangular, dimly lit room that resembled Courtroom Ten of the Wizengamot.

In the center was a sunken stone pit some twenty feet deep. Stone benches ran all around the room and descended in steep steps toward a raised stone dais in the center of the pit.

An ancient crumbling stone archway, unsupported by any surrounding wall, stood on this dais.

This archway was hung with a tattered black curtain which fluttered very slightly as though it had just been touched or blown by a faint wind, although the air in the room was still and cold.

The Veil was believed to separate the worlds of the living and the dead, somewhat of a portal, linking the two worlds. It was believed that someone who stepped through the Veil would be forever trapped in the world of death.

And the muggle who died there is one of them.

Some people, like Harry and Luna Lovegood, could hear voices from behind the Veil, the ability to hear these voices, and the degree to which they could be heard, was related to the individual's belief in an afterlife.

These voices were said to be the whisperings of the dead, talking to their loved ones from the other side.

"How does it happen!" ask Hermione to the guards who are supposedly watching over the Death Chamber. "How is he possibly running through that? and my question is.. who brought that man in here!"

She sees Harry walk towards her. He stop, breathing. "That man is the intruder, Minister".

"How I didn't know about this". her eyes on the guards. "How all of you let this happen!"

One of the guards said. "We are sorry, Minister. We don't know". her eyes back to Harry.

"We cannot let the muggle know our world. Still.. how is it possible?"

"He may have known or learned something. Probably he saw the wizards or witches using telephone booth transport in London".

Harry asks the guards to leave the place. He wants to speak with Hermione alone. "As I say, Mione. Is like someone trying to expose wizardry".

"Harry, who do you think will do that". her mind thinking exactly of Lucius Malfoy doing.

Did he try to destroy the Magical? Death Eaters rise? Voldemort? It cannot be, it's been so long since Voldemort's defeat. It can't be.

She is about to say Lucius Malfoy's name in front of Harry, and suddenly the real Lucius Malfoy himself shows up between them.

Harry and Hermione eyes on this long silver hair, walking stick on his side. Fancies clothes, Lucius smirking.

"Mr. Potter. Minister. I hear there was a muggle here and died in the Veil. How's that possible?"

"We don't know yet, Mr. Malfoy". said Hermione. "Maybe the wizards or the witches itself who trying to expose the wizardry to the world through this man by under Imperius Curse. He did what he'd told".

Lucius Malfoy stepped forward. "Are you saying someone wants to die after he sees this place? Impressive theory, Minister. But who will do that?"

"Mr. Malfoy. Haven't you noticed that the Ministry is still hunting the Death Eaters down around the world. I wasn't accused, maybe they are, so I'm saying if you know who all are behind this. You tell me now!"

Harry could see Lucius about to sweating but he act like nothing happen. Hermione spoke back.

"I will telling you this, Mr. Malfoy. If you try to cooperate with the Death Eaters again I will not hesitate take an action upon you".

"Are you threatening me, Minister?"

"I am not. Enough your bloody master ruined the world. I was there, Mr. Malfoy".

She showed Lucius her left arm where Bellatrix craved on her skin. He stared at her skin, she leaned closer to him.

"You hear me there".

Lucius nodded. "You cannot blame me for that, Minister. She is naturally mental". silence. "I am sorry. I am here because I do not want to know about the man who died. I'm here to know if truly your husband starts teaching again in Hogwarts".

"He did". Harry spoke on her behalf. Lucius turns to Harry. "If you are here, thank you. I don't think the Minister was pleasant to hear". Harry then walks through the hall, leaving Hermione and Lucius behind.

Hermione sighs, spoke to Lucius. "It's just temporary".

"Draco say to me that my wife ask your husband to comfort my grandson. Pity. Realise I done the damage and my grandson are the victim".

Clicks his tongue, he spoke back. "Snape the only man I could trust". he bow to Hermione. "Good day, Minister". he walk through the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
265K 5.9K 24
"She's like a sister." -- Fourth year of Hogwarts is going to be hectic to Alvina. Like all muggles, witches and wizards experience a roller coaster...
374 7 10
Sylvia Snape, the younger sister to Severus Snape, never intended to return to Hogwarts, not since her last year as a student. But when Albus Dumbled...
472 1 33
you're remus lupin and tonks daughter. you are a hufflepuff at hogwarts along with your twin brother. you are secretly in love with fred weasley and...