Loved You First | Rosé x Read...

By priceless_one_

Originally this should be just an imagine but turns out to be longer than I expected 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. So I decided... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 7

593 17 4
By priceless_one_

You arrived at the restaurant near the amusement park. All of you went inside and there is an acoustic band in front. You sitted near the band and a waiter takes your order. As you wait for your orders, all of you chatted about how extreme the rides on the amusement park was and the girls said that you should all go back there. As the band started to play, your orders also came. As all of you eat your food, the band singer asks if someone would want to take the stage and sing. Lisa raises her hand and pointed at Rosé. Her eyes widened while shaking her head to tell that she don't want to go to the stage and sing. But the girls dragged her to the stage which left her with no choice.

"Hello there! We've got a beautiful guest here with us tonight! What's your name?" The band singer asks her.

"Uhm, thank you. My name is Rosé ." She said shyly.

"Everybody let's give Rosé a round of applause!" The band singer said, giving her the mic before going off the stage.

She goes near to the band and told them the song she's about to sing.

"Uhm, Hi. Everyone. I'm not used to sing in front of too many people but I hope you'll enjoy the song. It's 'If I Ain't Got You' by Alicia Keys." She said and the crowd applauded. She nodded at the band to signal them that she's ready.

Rosé starts singing. Mark looks at her lovingly. You guess that she dedicate that song for him. Well, you hope that it's for you but he's her boyfriend so it's got to be him. You just looked down and just tried to enjoy her beautiful voice.

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them

You wander your eyes through the restaurant. You saw everyone is enjoying the sound of her voice. Mark is smiling from ear to ear still looking at her lovingly.

Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share, with no one who truly cares for me

This time you tried to take a look at her. You are captivated by her beauty and the sound of her unique voice that makes your heart skip a beat every single time.

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah.

You are surprised when she looks at you while singing the last part. You quickly averted your gaze from her. The girls look at you in shock. You just shook your head and excused yourself telling them you'll just go outside for a bit. You can feel someone is glaring at you and you look at Mark. His jaw clenched in anger.

"What? I don't even know what's happening here, okay?" You said before going outside.

The crowd applauded when Rosé finished her performance and she goes down the stage. She looks for you when she got back to the table. The girls said you went outside for a while. She excused herself that she'll just use the restroom.

You went to your van and get the pack of cigarette that you hide in the compartment. Luckily, Jennie didn't open the compartment earlier or else you'd be dead meat. It's a vice that they don't want you to do especially Rosé. She's the one who had you stop from it before. But since you're dealing with this heartbreak, you find comfort from doing it.

When you are about to light the cigarette, someone snatch it from you. You look up and saw her. You're really dead meat. She throw the cigarette on the ground. Before you could hide the pack of cigarette from your other hand, she already gets it from you and puts it in her pocket. You just scratch your nape and just stared the ground.

"Seriously, Y/N. I thought you stopped from smoking?!" She said angrily. You took a deep breath before responding.

"I did, okay! I did!"

"Then why are you doing it again?!"

"I was trying to copy Gus! You know, it's a metaphor." You said to her, trying to hold back your laughter as you look at her. She smacked your shoulder many times and it's really strong.

"Aw! That's really hurts, Chae! Stop it!" You said as you tried to stop her from hitting you while laughing.

"I'm serious, Y/N!" This time she's really angry. You stop yourself from laughing and hugged her.

"Okay, okay! I'm really sorry. Please stop hitting me. It really hurts you know."

"You deserve it!" She shouted. You giggled.

"When did you start doing it again?" She pulled away from your hug and looks at you worriedly.

"Well, just a few weeks ago, I guess?"

"Why?"

"It's just that things gets really hard for me lately." You sighed as you replied to her.

"Why didn't you tell me? Didn't I say to you before that you should tell me if you have a problem? Wasn't that clear to you?"

"It is Chae, it is. But how can I tell you when you are always with Mark? How can I tell you when you never even look at me and tried to talk to me even when you kind of notice that I have problems." You looked at her, tears starting to form on her eyes, feeling the guilt in her heart by hearing your words.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have done that to you. It's just that I don't want Mark to get jealous." She said as the tears starts to fall down her cheeks.

"Yeah. Who am I to you these days anyway? I am just your best friend. You love him that's why you have to do the things to avoid him from hurting while it's okay for me to get hurt. Right?" You said smirking.

"No! It's not because I love him Y/N! It's not that!"

"Then what?!" Tears left your eyes.

"It's because I'm confused! I distance myself from you because I'm too confused!"

"Confused of what?" Your eyes narrowed in confusion.

"I love Mark but as our relationship lasts I just don't feel the same as I did when we started our relationship. I thought he was the one that I wanted. I thought he was the one that I would want to be with until we get old. But I was wrong. It's you that I wanted Y/N. I love you Y/N. I know you have feelings for me. And that day when Jennie teased us, I just got scared. I got scared of the thought of us being together because I don't want to lose you. I just cant---" You cut her off by pressing your lips into her. She was too stunned to move for a few seconds but she finally kissed you back. You pinned her against the van as you continue kissing her passionately as she loops her arms around your neck. When you pulled away to take your breaths. You heard the girls gasp. Mark pulled you away from Rosé and he clenched his fist and punches you in the face as you drop, holding your face because of the pain. When Mark was about to punch you again, Rosé stopped him by hugging him behind.

"Mark, please stop!" Rosé said. The girls glared at Mark and went to your side.

"Y/N?! Are you okay?" Lisa asked.

"Get out of here Mark!" Jisoo yelled at him.

"Come on, Rosé! Let's go home now!" Mark yelled at Rosé. Rosé worriedly look at you before he pulled her and gets inside a taxi.

"Yah! What happened?" Jennie asked.

"I'll tell you later inside the van but now please text Rosé and tell her to text you when she gets home so that we'll know she got home safely." You said as you hopped on the van and leave the restaurant. On your way home, you explained to the girls what happened. They were too shocked to hear what Rosé said to you.

"Yah! How did we not noticed that?! We didn't even know that she has feelings for Y/N!" Lisa said.

"Same here. I guess she's really got at hiding her feelings unlike me." You told them.

"Yeah! When you started to like her, you were to obvious about it!" Jennie replied.

"At least now you both know you have feelings for each other." Jisoo said.

"Yes but I don't kmow what will happen between her and Mark."

"Well, you're right." Jennie replied.

After that conversation, you all went silent. You dropped the girls off to their houses. As you arrived your house, you parked the van and went to your bedroom upstairs. After getting a shower, you put on your clothes and you heard your phone ringing. It's Rosé calling.

"Hello, Chae? Did you get home safely? Is everything alright?" You asked her. You heard her giggled because you asked here too many questions. You smiled upon hearing her giggle.

"Yeah. I got home safely. But how are you? Is your face still in pain? I'm really sorry about what Mark did to you." She said. You can hear that she's concerned about you.

"Thank God, Mark took you home safely. And it's okay, Chae. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Although, I don't know what to explain my Mom about what happened to her daughter/son's precious face. You know how much she adores it." You said. She chuckles from the other line.

"Well, goodluck on that!" She responded still laughing.

"Chae, uhm, I'm sorry about earlier. You know, uhm, about kissing you." She didn't say anything so you speak again.

"I mean, don't get me wrong. I didn't regret kissing you. It's just that I know that what I did was wrong. You know because you have a boyfriend." You said and waited for her response.

"Don't worry about it." She told you.

"So what happened on your way home?" You asked her.

"Well, of course, he got angry at me. I can't blame him. I can understand how he feels and I know what I did was wrong too. I shouldn't have done this to him. I shouldn't have done this to the both of you. I didn't mean to hurt the both of you. I'm so sorry, Y/N." You can hear her crying from the other line. You shushed softly at her trying to comfort her through the phone.

"Shhh. Chae. It's okay. Hmmm? I'll help you fix this, okay? Don't cry now. You're hurting me when you cry."

"Hmmm. Okay. I'll stop now but I'm really sorry."

"I know, Chae. I know. You know I can't stay mad at you, right?" You said to her softly.

"Yeah... Oh. By the way, I threw your cigarettes away. Don't you dare try to buy yourself a new one. I'll seriously not gonna talk to you if I caught you again." She said in a serious tone.

"Okay, Chae, okay. I won't do it again. I promise. But please don't tell the girls about it. I don't want my ears to bleed from their scolding. I already have enough from you." You told her jokingly.

"Y/N!" She shouted.

"Bye, Chae! Goodnight!" You said quickly before she scold you again and hang up the call.

Before you put your phone down to your bedside table. You message her.

After that, you finally went to sleep.

°°°°°

Author:

🤟 means something in sign language. In case you don't get that one. 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.1K 36
You think you know the story. Just never told like this before. Copyright Disclaimer: I hereby state that I do not own any of the characters being us...
90.8K 1.4K 7
Imagines with Rosé from Blackpink.
326K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...
31.6K 876 36
At first Park Chaeyoung thought she would just be introduced as the cold guy's 'co-worker'. But the moment where their parents met, then laughed toge...