GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

eleven.

1.4K 30 2
By Boonannaxdd

(love island: episode seventeen)

_______

michael already had his arm around his coupled up partner's waist, "how did you sleep?" paige questioned her partner as the two of them got comfy, "the second time, much better,"

"mm, yea,"

michael smiled charmingly at her, pulling the duvet over their heads where he moved her face with his hand underneath her chin kissing her sweetly, where she moved back from him, "we should go back to everyone,"

the davidson male groaned, "no, they're all gonna be asking questions, and i ain't—" paige chuckled with a hand placed on michael's chest, "that's the whole point,"

paige spoke making him intertwine their hands, "ok, fine," they get out of the comfy double bed, standing up with michael's adjusting himself in his boxers before coming out of the hideaway behind his partner who had her pink robe around her body.

he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "why am i nervous to walk back into this room with everyone?" he chuckled as he held open the door for her, where everyone smiled, "yo!"

"oh, la, la!"

the couple who went into the hideaway went to their bed, "so, how was it?" tasha asked with indiyah following the question up with, "anything happen in the salon?"

"the salon is closed," paige expressed to the girls, "what?!" paige nods her head, "yea, it was just, you know, calm," michael hummed to everything she said, "little bit of pillow talk, and that was it, really, innit?"

she asked turning back to look at her coupled up partner, who nods his head for everything she said knowing full well she was gonna tell the girls when they went upstairs to the terrace for their chat and michael was gonna tell the lads, "i don't believe a word you're saying,"

"we'll catch up,"

michael smiled at his partner who leaned back into his chest, "i'm excited for today," ekin commented with michael running a hand through his brunette hair.

____

once most of the lads went outside for breakfast, michael waited until all of the girls left to go for their chat as michael ran a hand through his hair looking at the three faces of his closest friends.

andrew, luca and jacques looked at him, "come on, lad, tell us what actually happened in the hideaway," michael looked at them, "we kissed a bit, before i opened a draw and found some things,"

andrew hummed knowing what he was saying, "like what?" jacques and luca questioned, "like handcuffs, whips and some sexual shit mate,"

"did she use any on you?"

michael shook his head, "no guys, i mean— she asked do i like being handcuffed and i said sometimes i do," the three lads all make faces, "and then like, she used the whip and, like slapped it against my butt,"

"did you do it back to her?"

michael shook his head at andrew's question, "mate, if i did do that, i would get carried away and then something actually would've happene—"

dami comes into the room abruptly, "boys, boys, get out here!" michael stands up coming to the bedroom door following dami out of the door, where michael sees a beautiful, very stunning blonde curly headed girl standing there, "what are you doing here?"

jay and davide laughed at what michael said, "hiya, i'm michael," he side hugged her, "nice to meet you," they all heard the girls up on the terrace, "morning!"

"hey!"
"hello,"

antigoni looked at all of them, "sorry to take you guys by surprise," danica looked at the newcomer, "it's all right, morning!" the newcomer smiled, "i am excited to meet you all!"

michael loooed at the newcomer, "what's your name again?" she looked at them, "antigoni," all of the lads repeated that, "antigoni,"

she looked at them, "in greek, it's anti-goni, so maybe you can say it," the lads all repeated her name.

more and more of the girls started to come down either by twos or by themselves, to introduce themselves to the blonde headed bombshell.

"antigoni, do you want coffee?"

davide asked the new bombshell, "oi! oi!" the lads all said, "do you know what, come and have a chat with us—" davide looked at her, "yea, but i need a coffee, otherwise, i cannot chat,"

she nods her head, "all right, can i have just like an expresso?" michael walked beside paige to the firepit after making her a cup of coffee.

"hi!"
"hi!"

michael sat next to the newcomer with his coupled up partner sat near to the girls, "you're turkish, right? i'm greek, so we've got a lot of the same foods,"

"so, how old are you?"

danica asked her, "i'm twenty-six," the lads all nod their heads at that, "twenty-six, perf," luca then wanted to cause some drama, "do you fancy jay or michael?"

he laughed to what michael leaned over dami slapping luca upside the head, "do you know what, i have to, like, meet everybody, i'm very much the kind of person...i don't know if i fancy someone until i've had, like, a good chat with them, you know?"

the islanders all nod their heads, "yea, what else d'you wanna know?" she asked the islanders, "everything about you, what do you do, what's your hobbies?"

ekin asked with antigoni answering, "so, my life resolved around music and food—basically," the islanders all murmur in response, "and training, just so i can eat what i want,"

"what's your type?"

antigoni explained her type to them, "my type—erm, honestly, i know everyone says this, but, like, i don't really have a specific type with looks," michael hummed, "because every guy i've ever liked just has this quality, which is, like...sauce,"

michael half smiled at that, "there's just, like, a little charisma vibes," luca looked at her, "good vibes, eh?" she nods her head, "yea, just like someone who can bounce off me, and i like a guy who's quite, like, secure in himself, like, is ok with me being quite, like, the biggest, loudest version of myself,"

ekin had to comment, "firstly, antigoni, you've got beautiful hair, just wanted to say," the bombshell smiled, "thank you,"

they spoke more about what antigoni's about and how long her past relationships have been, and learnt more about her.

the islanders all separated with the lads going towards the kitchen, "all right, boys, boys, boys—" michael sat near luca on the kitchen stools, "what're we thinking?"

luca looked at them, "i reckon she's going for jay, davide and michael," jay looked back at luca, "d'you know who i think she'll go for?"

"fair enough,"

dami said as jay pointed to him, "that man right there," dami looked at them, "the way she came in, though, was sick, though," he commented, "i wasn't expecting that, i screamed like a little girl, i came back— boys!"

the lads laughed, "i used to love a blonde," michael hummed at what his friend said.

upstairs with the girls, they all sat on the terrace, "what's everyone situation? what's the deal?" paige went first, "erm—obviously, i'm coupled up with michael, the little joker of the villa," she commented about her coupled up partner, "we went to the hideaway last night,"

"ooh!"

antigoni added with a smile, "it was just a little of a massage of the hand—" she played with her hands, "you know, to get a feel for some things,"

"wait, hold on!"

indiyah added, "you know, like, after you get your nails done, you get the little cuticles massage, all that, like, kind of bit," paige added, "like, sensual,"

laura looked at her friend shocked, "were you happy with the, erm, products?" antigoni asked the girl, "yea, for sure," she added not wanting to mention where her hand grazed against michael's flask in the hideaway last night.

where the girls all commented about their situations with the guys they're coupled up with where laura went, "i'm with jacques, he's like the other joker in the villa alongside michael and luca," she added, "i am happy with how things are progressing between us," laura explained to what she smiled at.

the lads downstairs, michael especially was making breakfast for himself, "yea, she's very attractive," michael commented, "so let's see what's like in terms of personality,"

"pretty girls all round,"

luca comes to stand beside his friend, "what's her name again, antigia?" michael laughed at that, "no, it's antigoni, it sounds like a greek goddess,"

the davidson male finished making his breakfast, where the lads all went onto the sunbed where antigoni joins them, "do you like older guys or younger guys?"

michael ate his breakfast, "do you know—i've never dated a guy that's younger than me," she commented, "yea, no, i don't think i'm closed off to age, but i've just never dated a younger guy,"

the lads hummed, "ok, anyway, what's your situations, from the boys' point of view?" davide went first commenting about how he's single and how gemma picked him in the recoupling in a friendship term, "dami,"

"dami?"

the irish lad said how he's single since his coupled up partner was dumped and how he's feeling indiyah and how he's trying to get to know her more properly.

"i won't lie, like—" luca said, "it would take a lot to turn my head.." the blonde headed bombshell looked at luca, "you're wifed off?"

michael laughed at that, "not wifed off, no, but, like—for what i want, she is, like, that, and it's up to us what we do now, really," antigoni nods her head, "fair enough, next?"

the davidson sat back aganist the sunbed listening to jay speak who was kind boring him off to sleep.

____

the davidson male stands behind his coupled up partner kissing her cheek showing her a plate of breakfast that he made for her, "breakfast, m'lady,"

paige turns to her partner where her arm wer around his shoulders after he sets the plate of breakfast down onto the counter, "so did you tell the girls?" she hummed at his question, "did you?"

michael makes a face, "kinda but not about what actually happened, more about the whip and the handcuffs," paige nods her head up at him looking into his eyes, "i didn't tell them about your hand grazing thing,"

she smiled up at him, kissing his cheek where she whispered into his ear, "i wouldn't of minded if you did," michael just smiled when she moved away from his ear, leaning down to kiss her lips.

he pulled back from her, "i knew if something else were to happen, i would of gotten carried away and i don't want that, i don't want us moving too fast," he spoke truthfully to her, "the pace we're going at the moment, is perfect to me,"

"same," michael went away from her letting his coupled up partner eat the breakfast he made for her.

____

the twenty three year old moved away from his coupled up partner away from the kitchen going to where the lads all sat on the beanbags, "all right, jac, move up,"

the rugby player makes a face, "fuck off," michael laughed placing himself on the same blue beanbag as his friend, "i wonder what her chat's like,"

luca looked at the lads, "she's got good chat," jacques looked at them, "she's just a good girl innit, just a genuinely nice girl," luca looked at his friends, "would any if youse be open to get to know her?"

the football player looked at his friend, "everyone has to be open—" andrew nods his head, "yea," michael looked at them, "whether you're interested or not,"

luca looked at his friend, "i think you could see her being a wife, though, i could," michael hummed, "you'd take her home to your mum, wouldn't you?"

"oh, yea,"

michael played with his water bottle, "i think she's—i genuinely think she's a lovely girl, like, what i've hears from her, and she's someone i would talk to on the outside, a hundred percent," michael hummed, "sleep well, though, mike?"

the lad smiled, "yea, sound, yea," he responded, "it was just to be just me and her, d'you know what i mean?" the lads now knew what he meant nod their heads, "just little chats and stuff?"

andrew said with michael nodding his head, "well, there wasn't that much chatting, to be honest with you, d'you know what i mean?" he said to the lads honestly, "we have more chats in bed in the proper bedroom,"

"really?"
"yea,"

he ran a hand through his hair, "there was just more, like, kissing, you know what i mean? so—" davide looked at him, "nothing more happened?" the davidson lad looked at them, "no, mate, nothing, no,"

"why are you smirking?"
"do you believe him?"

both davide and luca said seeing the smirk on the football player's face as michael did want to tell the lads about how paige's hand did graze his flask.

some of the ladies joined the lads with the new bombshell as antigoni grabs the football player for a chat, where the two of them walked to the sun deck sofa, "what's the situation with paige? how's thing's going so far?"

michael looked at antigoni, "so, obviously last night we went to the hideaway, before you came in," she nods her head at that, "just a little bit of kissing,"

she hummed at that with a small smile, where her phone goes off, "i've got a text!" she called out reaching for her phone what was near michael's bare toned stomach, "ooh!"

"wait, she's got a text!"

antigoni sits up from the sun deck sofa, "antigoni, it's time for you to go on your first date, please choose three boys you'd like to take and get ready to leave the villa, hashtag ménage a trois, hashtag take your pick nic,"

she looked away from her phone, "ok, well—" the blonde headed greek goddess smiled, "michael, you can come on a date with me," the male half smiled, "ok, ok,"

he spoke looking at his fellow islanders, "er, i think i'll take—jay," some of the islanders cheered at that, "whoo!" the davidson male smiled, "and davide,"

"whoo!"
"ooh!"

antigoni then started to fan herself, "shit, boy, it's hot," the two of them chuckled as michael joined in, fanning the greek goddess as the two of them laughed together.

the davidson male stands up smiling charmingly when he went away from the greek girl going to his coupled up partner, "so, you're going on a date,"

michael hummed knowing that his partner wasn't that happy about it, "yea," he commented, "i'm gonna get to know her, but not on a romantic level, more on like a friendship level, ok?"

paige looked up at him as michael touched her cheek, "there's nothing you need to be worried about," he spoke to her, walking with her inside the bedroom.

the boys stayed downstairs in the bedroom as the girls were all in the dressing room, "davide, would you kiss o the first date?" luca questioned, "yea, but i mention it and she say no, i will lose my reputation,"

"reputation!"

the lads in the bedroom all laughed at what their italian friend said, with the davidson male was putting on a stylish opened shirt with chino shorts, "jay, if the timing's right, would you kiss her?"

the other italian lad looked at himself in the mirror, "well, if it felt right, then it would be right, wouldn't it?" he spoke as the lads squeal at what he said.

michael was doing his hair in the mirror, "when i go on a date, yea," he said to the lads, "i wanna have fun with the person i'm on a date with—because that's when you get to know if you guys can bond, you know," he said truthfully.

the davidson male waited for antigoni to come downstairs near the front doors of the villa as he waited alongside his friends who was also going on a date with her too, "it's not blue, it's not blue,"

"who am i linking? the three of you?"

she walked in front of them out of the villa doors with michael in the middle of jay and davide with his arms wrapped around their shoulders as the islanders all cheered for them, "let's get this party started,"

"mm-hmm,"

the davidson male smirked, "so, foursome, yea?" he said playfully to what the four of them all laughed at going to their car.

____

davide wet first on the date with antigoni to where it was now michael's turn as the lad makes his way towards antigoni with his cocktail in hand, sitting himself beside her on the blanket, "you best come with some energy cos i see you over there smirking, judging my first date,"

michael smiled charmingly, "what have you got to bring to the table, sir?" he looked at her, "i mean, like, it was cute, or whatever, but you know it wasn't all that," she hummed, "right, is that what you thought?"

antigoni questioned the football player, "no, it was calm, it was calm," he stated, "so—" antigoni looked at michael, "you're just turning to face me?"

the lad nod his head, "so, why did you pick me?" he asked honestly wanting to know the answer, "i just—you just seem like good vibes, easy to chat to—" he hummed, "i jus knew that we wouldn't run out of things to say,"

"yea, like we can just free flow, yea, i get you, i get you," he repeated smiling, "i feel the same way as well,"

she raised an eyebrow, "yea? what's your chat up lines?" he looked at her, "chat-up lines—" she interrupts him, "please don't say something cringe," the football player looked at her, "i don't say cringe stuff, i just-i just float around everything, just say whatever i say,"

antigoni nods her head what makes michael smile, "so, obviously, you and paige are catching a vibe," he hummed at that, "yea," she looked at him, "so, like, i'm not tryna step on any toes, so are you set? are you in that place?"

the male looked down, "obviously, i do find you attractive," she smiled at what he said, "but like, right now, my vision is like tunnel vision on paige at the moment," he says truthfully, "like come on, anti, keep up,"

the female laughed, "i just got here!" michael laughed, "nah, nah, i just feel like, you know when you can look at someone across the room and just with your eyes," he said motioning to their eyes, "you start feeling—"

antigoni interrupts him, "the little vibes, that's so nice," michael smiled sipping on his drink, "yea, thats-thats what i feel," antigoni smiled, "and she's so beautiful as well,"

"yea, she is,"

he commented about his coupled up partner knowing that he was liking the way things were going between them, "it feels good, but this is an experiment, there's gonna be many tests and challenges, and i'm open to it, like,"

antigoni nods her head at what michael was saying, "but at the end of the day, if paige is for me, she'll be for me, and i'm keeping myself to open still, cause i am scared to get heart broken again," she looked at him, "maybe we'll be best of friends,"

she spoke, "i feel like, we could be, to be honest, definitely could be," he commented, "the date's been nice, you've been super welcoming," the female lifted her drink up, "i'm funnier then davide, aren't i?"

the greek goddess looked at him, "don't lie, don't lie," she laughed, "don't do that," she said to michael, "why do you need to belittle another man to make yourself feel better?"

the six foot football player smiled, "he's already shorter than me, so it doesn't matter!" the two of them laughed, "well, let's cheers to that, good vibes and a fun summer,"

"oh, question," he interrupted her, "do you kiss on the first date?"

antigoni furrowed her eyebrows at him, "erm—" she paused for a moment, "yes," she nods her head, "you do?" she nods her head, "all right, cool," the davidson male stands up as it was now jay's turn with michael and davide chatting in the distance.

____

michael followed after davide with a smirk, "oi! oi!" the davidson male smiled, "what's the craic? what's the story?" he said in a weird voice making their presence known to the other islanders.

"hey!"

the three lads looked at antigoni, "should we go over there?" she pointed to the sun deck, "what's it called?" she questioned michael who was next to her, "the sun deck," she said after michael said it to her, "thank you,"

the davidson male smiled at her, "we'll go firepit, firepit," he said to the lads when he sees paige knowing that the paramedic needed to have her chat first with antigoni and the girls, "i'll grab you after," paige nods her head at michael who smiled down at her.

michael went to the firepit with the rest of the lads, "ekin," davide looked at his ex coupled up partner, "you should have seen the kiss,"

michael stands near the italian lad, "very passionate," michael hummed to what davide was saying trying to get on ekin's nerve, as the male pats his friend's arm leading them to the firepit, "right, boys, how was it?"

michael looked at the lads, "she looked good, not gonna lie, she looks great, what's she's wearing, yea," he hummed, "naturally, the conversation was lovely," davide said to them, "i can feel she's a genuine girl, and she's not like hiding something, she doesn't have second—so it's something that i feel appreciated,"

davide looked at them, "we just need to see where things go, naturally she's not my type on paper, but it's still lovely to have a conversation," michael nods his head adjusting his sunglasses on his face.

glancing to where the girls sat on the sun deck as antigoni told them about how michael and her agreed that they'd be bets of friends rather than anything romantic.

the davidson male put himself into the lads conversation, "it was actually just, like, jokes, banter," he commented, "i did kind of sis-ed her, you know me, like? it's very easy flowing conversations,"

the other italian lad then spoke about how his date with antigoni went with michael zoning out of the conversation to where the davidson lad kept glancing to where the girls sat seeing how paige was.

____

as all of the islanders started to get ready with the davidson male going for a shower, as luca and michael furrowed their eyebrows hearing the girls all screaming.

the davidson male stands near the door to the bedroom, "what the fuck are they excited about?" andrew questions, to what dami looked at the lad who stands in the doorway, "luca, mike, are you guys gonna go check, yea?"

the two lads went upstairs making their way to the dressing room, "what's going on?" the fishmonger questioned with michael standing behind him, "nothing," indiyah said, "honestly, i had a bug on my bum and they had to kill it,"

"ok, where is the bug?"

and as michael was asking that question, gemma was taking luca outside to the terrace to tell him what they were actually screaming at, "gemma, what are you doing?"

the nineteen year old looked back at the girls, "gemma, you simp!" michael furrowed his eyebrows, "i'm not saying anything, i'm just going on the terrace,"

michael waited when luca comes back into the dressing room leading michael out of the room telling him what they were screaming at to what michael's eyes widened, "oh, fuck off," he stated to luca who nods his head.

the two lads made their way into the bedroom where the lads all looked at the both of them, "i don't know how to say this, but a new boy's coming tonight, called charlie," luca makes a face.

"charlie?" davide questions, "the name says everything," michael laughed at what his italian friend said, "fuck off, charlie,"

"time to play, bro,"

the davidson lad puts on a t-shirt to go underneath the black jacket he is gonna be wearing along with blue denim jeans as the lads all went upstairs to the terrace.

the lads all looked over the terrace where they see the new lad with his back facing them, "look at his arms, man—" dami said, "hair's a bit shit, innit?"

the love island girls all cheered coming out from the alleyway that lead to the bedroom, coming straight to the new boy, greeting and introducing themselves to charlie.

michael played with his fingers, "hello, charlie, mate, you all right?" luca asked out of nowhere, "what's the craic, bro?" and that's where michael got it from, "hi, boys, how are you doing? you boys good?"

"shall we cheers, guys?"
"yea, cheers, lovely to meet you,"

michael leaned against the terrace next to luca, "as always, has the best chats with ekin-su," michael hummed knowing that was true, "it is, innit? let's be honest, she has got good chat,"

the lads scooped charlie out, "oi, danica! you're with me, you idiot! what are you on about?" danica looked up at luca, "fuck off!" the girls all chuckled as the davidson male watched the new boy closely.

michael knew that every single one of the girls was going to be attracted to the new guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 129 11
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...
27.5K 244 54
Nyomi is a Korean dancer who lives in England and with her failures in love she signs up for Winter Love Island. Who will she fall for in the Villa...