The Unworthy Ones

By TheAverageSmolBean

(Previously "Rogues Aren't Lunas") ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ Mole isn't normal. At least... More

~ P R E V I E W ~
~ A / N ~
~ C H A R A C T O R S ~
~ T W O ~
~ T H R E E ~
~ F O U R ~
~ F I V E ~
~ S I X ~
~ S E V E N ~
~ E I G H T ~

~ O N E ~

19 1 0
By TheAverageSmolBean

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

MOLE

Mole kicked a small pebble, bored. 

What to do, what to do...

She yawned, and stopped suddenly at the border of the Windhill territory. The rogue she-wolf tapped her chin sarcasticly, her dark brown hair blowing into her face. 

WHAT to do, WHAT to do?

She brushed her hair out of her face with irritation. She took a step over the border of Windhill and did a happy twirl.

Hey, look at me! I'm a dangerous deadly rogue! Roar! I'm gonna eeeat you! Grrrrrrrr! Mole thought with a chuckle.

She whipped around when she heard the crack of a stick behind her.

"Hey! Who are you?" A short sire snapped from behind her. His blurry eagle tattoo on his (rather... nonexsisting) bicep showed that he was from the Windhill Pack. He had no other tattoos, stating he was nonmated, under the age of 18, not an elder, not an Omega, and of no high rank.

"What does it look like, dimwit?" Mole rolled her eyes, her hand moving by instinct toward her dagger.

"Hey hey hey!" The young man held up his hands. "No need to get jabby jabby pokey pokey with me!"

Mole snorted, "Well, I want to get pokey pokey POKEY jabby jabby JABBY JABBY JABBY!"

He clicked his tongue, backing up slowly, "Alright, pretty girl-"

Mole interupted, glaring, "Oh, I am NOT a pretty girl. I am a deadly, savage, insane, murderous rogue woman!"

"Okay, gorgeous all of the above." He winked. Oh God, why are men like this? This is why I'm single.

"You're annoying." Mole stated, turning around.

"Aw, you don't mean that, pretty girl!" The man said with a wink.

"Yes. Yes I do." She said, almost ignoring him.

"So cute." The man smirked, stepping towards Mole.

Mole's hands balled into fists as she stared at the obnoxious man.

Do I run away?

Or  do I let him do what he wants?

Or do I kill him and risk the 'horrifying' pain of being in bad waters with the new 'hot' Alpha?

Mole thought of Allie, a fellow rogue, and their conversation about Alpha Owlfang.

"Hah!" Allie had laughed, "You don't get it, hon." 

"What don't I get?" Mole smiled. Allie was her only friend, and the only friend she needed. They traded with eachother often.

"The Alpha! He's really cute! He's got golden eyes..." She had sighed dreamily, "And white-blond hair..." She had rubbed her hand through her hair, the way she did when she wasn't really going to listen to anything Mole was going to protest, "And abs. Lots of abs."  She had saw the disgusted look on her friend's face and said, "But not like, too much."

"Are you done yet?" Mole had yawned, leaning against the tree.

"Eh, you know I could go on for ages, mate." Allie had an Earthian accent, due to the fact she was exiled. 

"True, true." Mole had laughed.

"Yeah... anyway. The Alpha? Legit DEFINITION of hot, no joke." Allie had sat down on the plate-shaped, really large rock that she called her 'meditation spot.'

"Mk. You do your simping and I'll do other stuff." Mole had chuckled, playfully punching her friend on the arm. "Seeya."

"Enjoy yourself, hon." Allie yawned, turning into her wolf.

"See you." She had waved and skipped off, feeling the gaze of her friend following her.

Mole snapped back to reality. Wolf, she thought, I don't like that thought. 

Mole wasn't able to turn into a wolf yet, for she was only 17. In three days, however, on her 18th birthday, (which she wasn't excited about) she would shift for the first time.

She watched the young man approach her, a smug smirk on his face, "So, whats on in your... mind?"

Mole didn't care what the Alpha thought. He could deal with it. She grabbed her dagger and quickly did a little...

Slitting.

Hah. Weakling. She thought, shaking her hands. Blood stained hands.

Casually.

She put her dagger back and crouched down next to the dead body. She gagged. Even an assasin like her still wasn't enjoying the idea of blood all over her nice outfit!

She mumbled a few curses as she looted the man. She got a few golden coins, jewerly, a wallet, average stuff.

Boring stuff.

She still kept it, she wasn't crazy, she just didn't want it. It would probably be for trading. She was shoving it in a fresh pouch when she heard an authoritive voice from behind her, "Excuse you."

She whipped around, startled.

Golden eyes...

White-blond hair...

The Alpha tattoo.

The Windhill tattoo.

This is... Mole thought with fear, the Alpha of the Windhill Pack.

Alpha Owlfang.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~🌑~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

LEIF

Leif stared at the rogue. Her dark brown hair was blowing slightly in the wind and her storm-grey eyes were staring dagger into Leif. If he had to admit it, she was quite intimidating.

"I don't need to be excused by you." She kept a steady voice, something he found rare in younger rogues. She doesn't have a Winden accent... He thought. 

"Do you?" Leif said, stepping towards the rogue. He tilted his head at the girl.

"No, I don't." She snapped, not moving whatsoever. 

"Yes, you do." Leif corrected.

She smirked, "Hah, funny." She turned around and said, "No, I don't, no returns."

Leif had to hold back a laugh. He shook his head, "Let me cut to the chase. You killed someone in my Pack, so that means that I should kill you or take you in prison or-"

The rogue faced Leif and covered his mouth, "Shut-up. Just because you're all fancy Alpha doesn't mean anything."

He didn't feel like shoving the rogue, and she moved, "Now, I notice I killed someone, but he was annoying me, and that comes with a high price, eh?"

"God." Leif rested his head in his hands, "You're annoying me."

"Ah, but that is different than someone annoying me!" The rogue smiled, obviously enjoying irritating him.

"Okay, fine. Just shoo." He raised an eyebrow at the rogue when she crouched down to continue looting the man.

"Uhm, I just said-"

"Shut-up." The rogue grumbled, sounding displeased.

Leif's eyes widened, surprised.

She grabbed a few more coins and looked somewhat pleased when she found some blood-stained yarn. "Well, rinsing... Allie would maybe..." She said under her breath, cursing as she stood up. When she saw her skirt was blood-stained, her string of cursing continued for a few more moments.

She stretched and walked off casually. Leif watched her as she left.

Why didn't I arrest her?

Why...

Why didn't I attack her?

Why...

Screw my teenaged brain.

Screw it, screw it all.

Why?

Why don't I want to keep her contained when she's obviously a wild beast that needs to be?

He walked back to his Pack, picking up the pace as he yelled, "Windhill! We've been attacked!"

"By who?" His Beta, Ezra, sprinted to his side.

"A rogue." He mumbled to his friend.

"Oh." Ezra said, "Uhm, are they-"

"She."

"Is she still around?" Ezra asked.

"No, I'm pretty sure she left." Leif sighed, "She killed someone."

"Oh no. We need to make the announcement as soon as possible." Ezra said.

Leif yelled for the Pack to gather (using his Howl) and waited as they surrounded him.

"Windens!" Leif said, "A rogue has attacked our territory, murdering one of our wolves."

"Who?" A woman yelled from the crowd.

"Bucky Thornheart."

A different she-wolve's cries interupted his speech. "No!"

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Thornheart." Leif said as Ezra stepped down to help the lady. "We'll assist you."

"So if anyone sees a rogue, just don't coversate with it." Ezra concluded, "We want to keep you all safe."

"Meeting concluded." Leif said. He asked Ezra under his breath if he could help Mrs. Thornheart, and Ezra nodded, not even asking why. You rule, Ezra, Leif thought happily.

He flopped onto his bed the moment he walked into his bedroom.

He couldn't stop thinking about the gorgeous rogue, knowing it was wrong. 'Why' questions wouldn't stop filling his head.

Why can't I stop thinking about her?

Why is she so seemingly perfect?

What is it about her that I...

Do I...

No, I've only met her once...

He sat up, startled. What if...

No way...

Not possible...

He ran his hand through his hair and stood up, pacing. He murmured some curses, worried about what he was thinking.

Do I love a rogue I only met today?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.4K 47
She tilts her head slightly to the side. My heart hammering in my chest as her beautiful blue eyes shade over in black. Her tongue slowly running on...
356K 11K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
302K 1.9K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK TWO *While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) for context before you start...
3.7K 91 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...