๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•...

By EmptyAngie

โžญ๐™ผ๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š˜ ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› _______________________________________ โžญ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

2K 47 28
By EmptyAngie

[Warning: Cussing, Angst]

Another week had passed by before they knew it, the boys, Tanjiro and Muichiro have grown fairly close these past days but the ravenette did wonder where (y/n) had went.

[Muichiro] "Well done, you're faster than before Tanjiro. You're body coordination is perfect, you can go to the next pillar!"

The ravenette gave a smile to the boy.

[Tanjiro] "Really? It's only been five days!"

[Muichiro] "Yeah."

The latter and Muichiro exchanged a couple of words with eachother before the burgenette left to the next lesson.

They continued on with their training till dark. But when everyone was resting, Muichiro however stayed up, waiting....and waiting.... until (y/n) came.

The faint rustles of bushes caught the ravenette's attention. It rustled and rustled keeping the boy in suspense until a boar and a rabbit popped out.

'What a strange encounter he thought', before aimlessly waiting again.

As he was about to retire to bed, he suddenly felt a pair of rough hands covered in blisters cover his eyes.

[???] "Who is it?"

The ravenette felt the hands more before confirming everything.

[Muichiro] "Lettuce wrap."

[???] "....The hell I look like a lettuce wrap to you?"

The person uncovered Muichiro's eyes. He turned around and was met with his favorite person...you.

[Muichiro] "Lettuce wrap."

He smiled and hugged you tightly, taking notice that you've grown more muscles.

[Muichiro] "Hmmm...."

He feels around your arms curiously.

[Y/n] "Pfft don't like the muscles?"

You flex playfully infront of him making him laugh warmly. He shook his head of course and chaste kissed from your shoulder all the way down your hands that he held so endearingly.

You blush brightly and looked away  before shyly pulling your hands back to reach for the bento box you prepared for him.

He smiled and took the box.

[Muichiro] "Did you prepare this yourself?"

You nodded and watched the boy gobble up the food.

[Y/n] "Easy there, you don't need to rush."

You pat his back before looking up at the stars.

[Muichiro] "Where did you go?"

[Y/n] "I was helping around, got a new interest in making lunch boxes lately."

You spoke fondly tucking your numb legs under you.

[Y/n] "Nothing special, you know."

He observed your side profile as you rested your head on your knees, ears red from the cold.

[Muichiro] "What about your legs."

You widened your eyes and stared at him quizzically.

[Y/n] "What about my legs?"

The ravenette hesitated and looked away, keeping quiet. You watched as he nervously sweat under your gaze.

[Y/n] "Muichiro..."

You glared daggers into the boy, making him shift around uncomfortably.

[Muichiro] "Why didn't you tell me about this...."

He looked at you with an upset expression.

[Y/n] "Muichiro...I-"

[Muichiro] "You won't be able to walk anymore all because of that fucking curse! And what's even worse is you didn't even tell me!..."

He stood up and glared at you, with tears streaming out of his eyes.

[Muichiro] "I hate that! I hate you for not telling me!"

[Y/n] "Muichiro."

[Muichiro] "I thought we made it a promise to not keep secrets from eachother and you did!"

[Y/n] "MUICHIRO!"

The boy stopped talking and looked at you.

[Muichiro] "I'm sorry...I didn't mean that...."

[Y/n] "I am losing my legs not because of the curse, but it's because I'm turning back into a human..."

Muichiro widened his eyes and slowly squat down to (y/n) level quietly.

[Y/n] "And I chose not to tell you because, I wanted to protect you longer."

[Muichiro] "I don't need to be protected (y/n), I am a hashira."

You frowned

[Y/n] "But that does not mean anything, you are still a child-"

The ravenette grabbed your shoulders forcefully, making you look at him.

[Muichiro] "You are too! Now stop speaking as if you know everything, cause you don't!"

You stared at him in awe, unable to say anything.

[Muichiro] "You get scared, You make dumb choices, You're immature, You cry a lot but that's ok...it can't be helped."

Tears fell out of your eyes making the ravenette soften his eyes and wipe them for you.

[Y/n] "Stupid...."

You mumbled sadly getting a chuckle out of the ravenette who rubbed your back gently.

[Y/n] "....Thanks...."

You look at him with red swollen eyes.

[Muichiro] "No problem."

He grinned and kissed the crown of your head.

[Muichiro] "No more 'I could do it myself' we have eachother alright??"

You nod.

[Muichiro] "Good boy.."

He whispered into your ear and cuddled you into his chest.

[Y/n] "I'm a bit hunrgy...."

You mumbled.

[Muichiro] "Here."

The ravenette moved his head aside for the boy who went ahead and bit the flesh, gently sucking enough blood to sate his hunger.

                     •○□○•○□○•○□○•

After that week and onwards, Muichiro made sure to carry you and massage your legs as possible. You also took the time to help Misturi and Iguro around meeting Tanjiro in the process.

With much difficulty and help from you, Tanjiro managed to pass Iguro's merciless training. Iguro cursed under his breath and glared at you for helping the burgenette when you really just hinted.

You sighed deeply getting a worried look from the burgunette who looked your way while walking to the next training unit.

[Tanjiro] "You ok?"

[Y/n] "Yeah..."

'Iguro's going to kill me....' You repeated in your head.

[Y/n] "Anyways! Shinazugawa's dojo is getting closer right?"

You looked at the crow who cawed, answering your question.

[Tanjiro] "Great!"

One of your bells rang faintly making you take hold of the burgenette's hand anxiously. But before you could do anything a blonde haired person covered your sight swiftly.

It was Zenistu who tackled Tanjiro after you skillfully dodged him.

[Tanjiro] "WAAAAAH! ZENISTU!?"

[Zenistu] "L-L-L-LEMME OUT OF HERE OUTTA HERE!! I CAN'T STAND THIS DAMN PLACE ANYMORE, I-I-I-I MANAGED TO GET THIS FAR LIKE A LIZARD-"

A rough hand filled with scars gripped onto the blonde's head tightly.
It was Sanemi who had a infuriated expression plastered on his face.

[Sanemi] "CHOOSE, GO BACK TO TRAINING OR I SLAUGHTER YOUR ASS!...."

[Zenistu] "GYAAAAAAHHH!!!"

[Y/n] "Oh, Sanemi."

The man looked at you with a glare as you pulled out a bento box. The familiar scent made him let go of the boy's hair and immediately rush to you.

[Sanemi] "Open it bitch."

[Y/n] "No."

The wind hashira clenched his hand, glaring at you harder. He really wanted the box that was in your hand. It had...it had the thing!

[Sanemi] "Give. Me....the. box....ughh...."

You grinned smugly at him, making him scrunch up his face in disgust.

[Sanemi] "Please....."

[Y/n] "Ok! "

You gave the good doggy- sanemi the box who took it happily from your hands. The two boys who noticed this gaped bewilderly at the scene that just went down.

The wind hashira who noticed their staring and his strange behavior coughed into his fist. Composing himself quickly.

[Sanemi] "Alright, this way useless peices of shits."

He turned around and began to walk, the three boys following them in response.

                      •○□○•○□○•○□○•

BRUH OKOK! I'M SORRY YA'LL IT'S

BEEN WEEKS SINCE I UPDATED! I

GOT AN EXPLANATION ALRIGHT?

BITCH CAUGHT COVID- YES I

CAUGHT  COVID.

But, but I have also been feeling kinda  uninterested in this story as well. Dunno my lack of drive is killing me. Feel free to check out my new Genshin impact story "A Week Worth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 23
|| Saiki x Male Reader || (ENGLISH) En Strรฅlende Dag [A Brilliant Day] ...
575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
442K 5.6K 132
Tokyo revengers x bottom/top/switch male reader! Because I never found any bottom ones... But I'm writing scenarios of bottom male reader. Now I ch...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.