[DISCONTINUED] Kuroko No Bask...

Von kuroma-hiyori

Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN! Mehr

REQUEST BOX!!!!
Memory~Kuroko X Reader
Working~
Friendly Rivals~ Mayuzumi Chihiro X Reader
Fevers~ Hayama Kotaro X Reader
Depression~ Akashi Seijuro
Fights~ KiseXReaderXAkashi
AkashiXReaderXKise Part 2-
Choose-AkashiXReaderXKise Part 3
READ PLZ ^_^
Novel- Midorima X Reader
-One Last One-
Srs
OMG THANK YOU!!
Study- Nijimura Shuzo X Reader
Hai guys~^_^
Ok im sorry im sorry.
Bento~Sakurai Ryo X Reader
Crepes- Midorima Shintaro X Reader Part 1 + Rant
Waaaaaahhhh!!!!
A difference~Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader
!!ヽ(゚д゚ヽ)(ノ゚д゚)ノ!!
Bad. Ass. - Aomine Daiki X Reader
^^ tagged
Lessons - Child! Akashi Seijuuro X Child! Reader (Part 1),
Lessons II - Akashi X Seijuro
Q & A?
Sorry again
Come Back Date!
.....
Hatred is Strong- Himuro X Reader (RQ)
Children-Kise X Reader (RQ)
:)
Home- Shy!Kise X Male!Reader
Carnations- Kasamatsu X Reader
FML
Hello everyone
0_0 Guys help
Last Minute Date - Nijimura X Reader X Akashi
The Random Challenge
Late at Night - Murasakibara X Reader + WATTPAD ANNIVERSARY
What If I Was a Guy??
.

Models- Kise Ryouta X Reader

624 28 2
Von kuroma-hiyori

:I'm sorry. I forgot who requested this.

Gonna tell you guys in advance, Kise calls people he acknowledges with -cchi at the end of their last name, so other people he just met and sh*t, he just calls then without honorifics or adds -San to their last names, okay?

For outfit please refer to media (either above or on the right)

Reader's POV

"(LName)-chan~ please change into this outfit!" Your manager passes you a floral summer dress.

"Hai!~" you quickly rush into the changing room and change.

Kise's POV

"Kise-kun~ today you will be having a photo shoot with (LName)-Chan!" My manager informs me, "Eh? (LName)? Isn't she that new popular model?" I ask, "Yep~ that's the one!"

"Anyway~ Kise-kun~ please change into these clothes~" my manager passes me a summer singlet and a pair of jean shorts along with a pair of black nikes.

(A/N: yes. I know. But I'm reeeaaaally obsessed with Nike and Adidas at the moment XD)

"Ok-ssu!~" I walk to the male changing room.

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

I finish changing and open the door to see a girl with (HairColour) hair in a floral dress sitting down on a stool, and a girl next to her, applying make-up to her face. The make-up artist finishes and places her brushes back into a box.

"Ah! Are you Kise-san?" She turns to face me, her hair swaying with her.

"Ah. Yes!~ I'm Kise Ryouta~ You must be (LName)-cchi~" I smile.

"Nice to meet you, Kise-san." She reaches out her hand towards me, I grab it and shake it.

"Nice to meet you too~ (LName)-cchi~"

"We're starting the Summer photo shoot now!" Both my and (LName)'s manager shout.

"Hai!" (LName) rushes towards her manger.

"OK guys! Kise and (LName) please stand in front of the screen!"

Me and (LName) stand next to each other, our hands touching in the process. I see (LName) blush while I feel my cheeks burning a little as well.

"For now, just do some poses and act like you're a couple~" the photographer chimes.

"E-eh???" (LName) gasps, "Hidoi-ssu~ You don't want look like a couple with me?" I pout.

"E-Eh????" She backs away from me, I grab her wrists and pull her close to me, our eyes locking in the process. Her (EyeColour) Eyes stare at my gold ones.

"Perfect!" The photographer gives us a thumbs up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"(LName)-cchi~" I wave out to the (HairColour) female.

"Kise-san?" She turns around to face me.

"That was some good modeling-ssu~" I compliment her.

"A-Ah thanks ~" she bows.

"What school do you go to?" I ask her.

"Heehee~ you'll know soon enough~" she has a sudden personality change.

"Eh?" I tilt my head, clearly confused.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"This is our new transfer student Hinata (FName)~ " my sensei points to a girl with (HColour)locks, "Yoroshiku~ I'm Hinata (FName)~ Please take Care of me~" she bows.

"Woah, she's hot ~"

"How did she get her skin like that??"

"Her legs are so skinny ~"

My classmates fawn over her, causing some commotion.

I stare at her intently, 'She... Seems familiar?....'  She catches me staring at her, and I instantly blush, 'Eh? I'm blushing?' 

She smiles at me, and the rest of class turns my way and I look away.

"Okay~ Hinata-san, please sit next to Kise-kun over there." Sensei points to me, she smiles at me again and walks to the seat next to me, her (RandomHairColourThatAintYours) locks swaying with her, 'Wait, is.... That (HairColour)??? Must be my imagination~' "Nice to see you Kise-san." She bows to me, "E-Eh? Do I know you Hinata-san?" I tilt my head a bit, "Hmph, you don't remember me?" She tilts her head as well, "nope~" I reply, "Meet me at the rooftop at lunch and I'll show you~"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hinata-san? You here-ssu?" I call out as soon as I reach the rooftop, "Here." A voice calls out from behind me. I turn to see (LName)? "Eh?" I stare at (LName) "What are you doing here (LName)-cchi?" She starts laughing, "Why are you laughing???" She just laughs even harder. She calms down a bit. "I'm Hinata, But I just use that name to make sure no body recognizes me, and I have a wig to go with that as well ~" She explains to me. "Eh?" I stare at (LName)-cchi. "So you have to still call me Hinata~ Okay?" She asks me, "Ah. Sure-ssu~"

~•~•~•~•~•

"(LName)-Chan! Here are the clothes~" my manager passes me another pile of clothes. "Hai!" I rush towards the change rooms, wanting to change as fast as I could.

Kise's POV

"Hai!" I hear the door open, "eh?" I turn to see (LName) staring at me, while I only had jeans on, topless.

"E-Eh..." (LName) stammers,

"(LName)-cchi?" I walk closer to her,

"Don't come any closer!" She blushes.

"Why-ssu??" I place my hands on her shoulder,

(LName) suddenly drops to the ground nose bleeding and all.

"(LNAME)-CCHI????????"

---------------------------END

looool hi guys that was a pretty short one shot.  Sorry Guys~ ^^;

Anyway ~ I am currently making a Midorima Fan fiction, aaaaaaand its an AU.

Oh and anyone that watches Inu X Boku SS, I'm working on a one shot collection~

Soooo yeah, two new books to look forward to :)

Sorry for slow  updates as well~ urrrgggh okay bai my phone is lagging and I can't type properly :( trying to to make too may lag errors :( bai~

-kuroma hiyori

•13-05-15? I think?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 104 6
These are my first one shots. Hope you like them.
83.3K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
835K 17.9K 80
KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone! (≧◡≦) ♡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Please...
1.7K 82 1
After the events at the Winter Cup, everyone is ready to make Kuroko's special day the best day ever! Kuroko no Basket and its characters belong to T...