ONE SHOT GENSHIN IMPACT STORY

By Bobaa_Storieees

This is some draft there's some r-18 scene and also some sad happy and toxic scene here this is just my draft More

NOTE
Aether x Xiao

VENTI X DILUC

65 0 0
By Bobaa_Storieees

R-18 ( MINOR IS NOT ALLOWED)

The bard was so drunk that he didn't even know that he's been flirty at the angel share...

The owner, Diluc, sees it. He didn't want any damage or something to happen to the angel share, so he called the bard.

"Old bard!"He called the bard look at him with some sleepy eyes.

"Oh, M-mas-ster hic* D-Diluc hehe hic*"

Diluc looked at him, annoyed. In his mind, he says, "Why would he need to take care of an old drunk archon?"

"I'm sorry for this, sir. I'll take care of him."Master Diluc says to the customer, and the customer nodded.

"Old bard, come here,"

"D-Diluc hic* can I come o-over hic*"

"No, you'll just be a mess there."

Diluc held venti's arm to assist him from walking.

"I-I want t-to sleep,"Venti said and almost fell luckily. Diluc catches him and carries him.

"You're so annoying."Diluc says, and he had no other choice to carry the bard and bring it back to his home.

They entered the guestroom, and he just threw the bard to the bed, and he left.

"Bring water to the guestroom and also a towel."He said to one of his maids.

Diluc entered his room to fix his hair and also to shower because he fought with the abyss earlier.

After he showers, he gets his night clothes. He gets some night clothes for venti too.

He goes back to the guestroom, and the old bard is sitting on the bed and waiting for him.

"You should sleep.''Diluc said to Venti.

Venti didn't respond to Diluc.

"Take off your clothes."Diluc said to Venti so he could clean him up and dress him up.

Venti did what Diluc said. He took off his clothes and now he was naked in front of him. Diluc started to clean him up.

"Straight your legs."He command, and Venti did it.

Diluc almost cleaned all of his body, but then he didn't want to touch his private parts.

"Wipe it yourself."Diluc said, and he gave the towel to Venti.

The drunk Venti wiped his d*ck, but he was feeling a little pleasure, so he kept stroking it.

Diluc noticed what he was doing, and it stunned him. Venti looked at Diluc. It was asking for help.

"Stop it, you're drunk. I don't fuck drunk people."Diluc said to Venti while Venti keep stroking his d*ck.

"It's n-not enough" Venti said he change his position so he can reach for his @ss.

Diluc was trying to control his self because he doesn't like to fuck someone when it was drunk.

"M-master diluc~"Venti cried for his help.

"Venti, you're drunk."He said to Venti. Venti feel hopeless and he can't wait so he stoke his d*ck and he enter his one finger to his @ss.

He started to moan infront of Diluc until he cum.

"Have you calm down? Wipe yourself."Diluc said to Venti after he cum

But Venti still isn't listening. Instead he was looking at Diluc's pants he know he was hard and he was just stopping his self from doing it with Venti.

He hug diluc waist and starting to lick his pants where he can see how hard Diluc is.

"Hey, seriously stop."Diluc said

"But you're hard... Let me help you" Venti said.

"Who wouldn't be hard if someone do that infront of them... you don't need to help me" Diluc said.

Stubborn Venti pull down his pant and Diluc's dick is now infront of him. Venti started licking the tip of it. He was thinking if it will fit in his mouth, so he try to fit it in his mouth but it doesn't fit.

He was giving Diluc head, and he was touching his butt hole while he was giving him a blow job.

"Stop haaah- I'm gonna cum~"

Diluc try to push him away but he couldn't, he thrust into his mouth and cum in mouth venti's.

"Ahhh fuck." He moaned

He stare at Venti's face and his mouth is full of his cum. He admit to himself that Venti look so hot especially with his cum in his mouth.

"You can spit it out"Diluc said.

He let venti to use his left hand so he can spit out the cum. Diluc grab the tissues and wipe his left hand.

"Since... you started this I'm gonna finish it. You know I hate fucking drunk but if you're so desperate..."Diluc and he take off his clothes.

He kiss venti and his tongue is exploring venti's mouth. Venti let out some soft moan while they're kissing, Diluc hand is entering venti's butt hole.

He was thrusting too fast that venti almost cum.

"Ahhh it's enough~"Venti cried.

"Enough? We're not yet close to enough."He whisper to venti.

Venti can feel the tip of Diluc's d*ck at his butt hole and he was starting to worry if it was gonna fit.

"Is it gonna fit?''He asked

"Do you wanna find out?" Diluc thrust his d*ck inside venti.

"Ooohh ahhh, My butt hole is going to hurt tomorrow~"

Diluc chuckled and he wipe the little tears come out of venti's eye, he grab venti's waist while he was slowly moving his dick inside him.

"Fuck venti ahh" Diluc moan

He was thrusting too fast and that made venti moan like there's no tomorrow. Diluc is entering deep and fast that made venti curl his toes.

"S-slower master diluc aahh so deep~"

"You're not allowed to cum yet, if you cum I'll stop fucking you" Diluc whispered to venti's ear.

Venti nodded at him. He kiss venti because his moan is getting louder and louder and sure the maids hear them.

"Shh, my love ahhh"

"Ohhh aaaahhh I'm gonna cum, ngh oh fuck "

"Haaa I told you not to come yet, then let's cum together."

Diluc hug him so he could thrust deeper and faster, he kiss venti's nipple leaving some red mark on it

He suck it and lick it like a lollipop.

"Master Diluc fill my a-ass with your cum aaahhh"

"Ah yes, you slut"

"Aaaaaahhhhh fuckk~"

"Yes, right there fuck ngh, fuck mee aaahhhh fuck~"

They both cum together Diluc sit beside venti and he assist venti to get on top of him.

"I told you we're not done yet, I won't let you sleep tonight"Master Diluc whispered to venti's ear.

He again start to move inside venti.

"I just - ngh ahhh s-stop"

"It's impossible to stop when it feels so good.''

"Ah, ngh yes. Oh yes, faster, don't stop.

"Fuck"

Diluc and Venti had sex all night and they finished when the sun is coming up.

"My head is spinning, and I'm full of master Diluc's seeds," Venti's whispered at master dilucs ear.

He didn't listen to what venti says, and instead, he cleaned him up before they slept together

*NOON

It's three in the afternoon when venti wakes up and he saw master diluc reading something on the couch.

He needs to pee, so he stands up, but when he stands up, there's a pain in his back,

"The fuck."

"Oh your awake. Let me help you. "

He then realised that master diluc was not wearing anything on top and just wearing a short

"Did we..."

"Yes."

Hi, i need some suggestions like genshin ships that you might want me to create a one-shot fanfics you can comment it down here thank you so much guys!!

-boba

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
68.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...