Highschool DxD: From the Sha...

By N7Captain

"There are things that go bump in the night, and we are the ones who bump back." Issei was a normal boy, then... More

Chapter 1/Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

397 13 16
By N7Captain

HEY GUESS WHAT?! I FORGOT TO EXPLAIN WHO THE SWEEPERS WERE LAST CHAPTER?! AHHHHHHHHHH?!

Ahem! Anyways, Sweepers are exactly as they sound, a group of agents who specialize in cleaning up after Section Zero has completed their operation.

This extends from cleaning up blood, bodies, destruction, etc, to erasing memories of any witnesses who spectated the operation.

Now you know, and I hope I don't fucking forget to explain anything else again!

A flash of pain sparked the awakening of Rias Gremory. She quickly sat up and grabbed her shoulder while wincing.

Once the pain settled a few things. One thing she noticed was that her shoulder was no longer missing a chunk of itself.

The second thing she noticed, was that she was lying down on a bed in a small room, or to be more accurate, a small cell.

(Ignore the blood.)

The final thing she noticed,was that she was wearing an orange jumpsuit with the numbers 546702 in white.

She looked to the door of her cell but couldn't see anything except for the door to her cell and a wall.

Confused and anxious, she tried to destroy the cell, only to realize that she couldn't feel her magic. No matter what she did, she couldn't feel anything.

She was powerless.

Discouraged with her failed attempt at escaping, she went back to the slab that acted as a bed, and sat down with her head in her hands.

She sat like that for what felt like hours, but in reality, it was only 3 minutes.

"Gremory." A voice said.

Rias looked over to see two men in white armor standing by the door to her cell.

(Replace the Cerberus emblem with the pic below.)

In their hands were black batons.

Both of the men also had a second baton strapped to their waist as well.

"Stand up and back away from the door." One of the men ordered.

Rias Gremory, seeing no other alternative, did as she was told. One of the men entered the cell and told her to turn around and place her hands behind her back.

After the man placed a set of handcuffs on her, he led her out of the cell and down a hallway.

As she was walking, she noticed that the other cells held people in them. They were screaming and pounding on their cells, but no sound was coming out.

That was when she noticed that the cells were actually soundproof.

The guards led her to what she knew was an interrogation room.

They took the handcuffs off and sat her down at the table in the middle, before moving to stand on either side of the door.

Not even a minute after she sat down, the door opened to reveal Issei Hyoudou.

"Issei?!" Rias shouted in surprise.

What was the school resident chuuni doing here?

Once he stepped in, she noticed a few things about him.

The most glaring thing was that he was completely serious, a far cry from his usual quirky self.

The next thing was his outfit. Instead of a school uniform, he wore a white dress shirt and black tie underneath a leather jacket that was partially zipped up, and he had on black dress pants which were tucked into boots that ended just below his knees. Around his waist was a belt that police officers wore and around his right thigh was a pistol holster.

He slapped a file onto the table and sat down. He rested his arms on the table and leaned forward.

"I'm gonna keep this brief. You're technically under arrest for harming a law enforcement officer. One of your attacks hit one of our men." He told her.

"Wha-?" She was cut off.

"We know you didn't mean to, so, we're going to give you three choices and you'll need to pick one." He continued.

"Wai-!" Rias was cut off once more.

"Option one, is jail time. You'll be serving about 90 days in jail, which will go on your record." He told her.

Knowing that she wouldn't be able to get a word in, Rias kept quiet.

"Option two is community service. Please note that this option will stunt your peerage's growth in power since you will not be able to do any jobs while doing this." He informed.

"Finally, option three. You and your peerage join Section Zero. This option normally isn't giving to just anyone, but you saw something that was never supposed to be seen." Issei frowned.

He leaned back and looked at her.

"You're...not exactly giving me the best options here." Rias weakly chuckled.

"I'm aware, but you need to understand that you and your peerage saw and participated in something that was supposed to be kept a secret to everyone. We can't have that get out, it could cause mass panic and a possible activation of the Day Break Protocol." He told her.

(Do you guys want me to explain the Day Break Protocol next chapter or leave it to you guys to theorize what it could be?)

"Day Break Protocol?" Rias asked.

"Something for another time. Your answer." Issei dismissed.

Rias leaned back and thought the options through. She was obviously going to pick option three. She didn't need anything on her record. She knew what Japan was like in that regard. She didn't want to make her life difficult in the human world.

She thought about bringing up her brother, but if these guys knew who she was, which they obviously did by knowing about how the Devil peerage system worked and who she was, then that meant they weren't afraid of throwing her in jail and weren't afraid of her brother.

"What of my peerage?" She asked.

"Fine. They're currently asleep in their homes." He told her.

Rias breathed a sigh of relief. They were ok. They were safe.

"Will they also be able to join if I choose option three?" She asked.

"Yes." Was all he said.

She leaned back and closed her eyes in thought. It was a good idea to pick option three since she could still be free and not have to worry about her life suddenly becoming even more difficult.

Plus, she could also use this to help her get out of her marriage to Raiser if she could get into the good graces of Issei and his boss.

"I'll take option three." Rias said, leaning forward.

Issei smiled, pulled out what looked to be a PDA and only said four words.

"Welcome to the team."

FINALLY DONE! This chapter was one of my hardest to write to date! But I finally finished it.

Next chapter will be the start and end of the Raiser arc. I'm gonna do the Excalibur arc in just one chapter too because thanks to Section Zero a lot of events never happen or are shorter that the original because the ORC now has reinforcements to call upon for help.

Also, I should let you know that this story will end after the peace conference between the factions because the rest of DxD past that point doesn't happen like it did originally.

Such as the Old Devil Faction and the Khaos Brigade getting clapped immediately after the attack on the meeting. And I do mean immediately, like an hour after the attack both factions get completely destroyed, not a single member survived or escaped. They either died or were arrested. Meaning most of the events that they caused never happen.

Also also, for anyone who is an author and you need a hero, villains, or an obstacle for your heroes, feel free to use Section Zero for any of those rolls.

If you want to use them for a story, but don't know anything about the organization, just make something up! The organization has branches in different dimensions so feel free to completely change them as you see fit, because one branch could be completely different from another.

The only things I ask of you are that you keep their jobs similar to the one here in this story, and that you keep this version of Wolfgang Amadeus Kruger as the main head director of all Section Zero branches.

And finally, onto a future story idea after this one. I thought of doing a triple crossover story with Highschool DxD, Azur Lane, and Honkai Impact 3rd.

I also thought of trying my hand at a RWBY story, and before anyone says anything, no, it will not be an abused and neglected male reader fic. I still don't know if I'll make it an OC we'll follow or a male reader, but I'll decide by the time I end this story.

So, with that in mind, do you guys want a Highschool DxD x Azur Lane x Honkai Impact 3rd story?

Or

A RWBY story next?

Keep in mind that both will be posted eventually, I just want to see which one you guys want to see first. I'll also ask this question on my other story/stories so if you want to vote multiple times then go ahead, I'll be counting all the votes, even the duplicate ones on other stories.

See y'all next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 114 15
The Kursk or known as the Oscar 2 class Nuclear powered submarines are one of the class that used by Soviet Union or Russian navy. It is known as the...
16.6K 215 5
#208223 or #372676 (C92) [Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Ajisai no Chiru Koro ni [English] [desudesu] OR (C92) [Shinjugai (Takeda Hiromitsu)] Ajisai...
11.4K 90 18
Clueless This is a shuji X y/n story longish Chapters but I plan to make lots of them and be patient I don't like when story's are super rushed so I'...
1.6M 51.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...