High School Days (Shizaya fan...

By Animeforlife123

It all started from that very day they met. At Raijin Academy, to be exact. And the "they" was a certain blo... More

Basketball Love
Happy Birthday Izaya
Trouble
sorry

First Day of High School

6.4K 187 275
By Animeforlife123

Shizuo's POV

*buzz, buzzz*

"Mmmh....."

*buzz, buzzz, buzzzz, bu-*

"SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!!" I swing my arm to knock out the sound.

*crash*

"......Damn it, that's the 25th one...." I got up irritated and picked up the shattered pieces of my alarm clock.

After picking up the pieces of it, I walked to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Once I finished eating, I washed the dishes and left some food for Kasuka. He usually gets up late and goes to school a different time than me.

I was in my room and stared at my new uniform for today. Yes, today was my first day for high school; at Raijin Academy. I'm trying to control my temper and live a peaceful life. Living up to my name, Heiwajima Shizuo. Shizu means peace or calm.

I put on my uniform. I wore a white t-shirt, without the first few buttoned, a light blue jacket and pants.

'So this is my uniform, huh?' I thought and smiled.

Before I left for Raijin, I wrote a note and placed it on the table near the food for Kasuka.

It read:
Dear Kasuka,
I'm off to Raijin and before I left, I made you breakfast. If it's cold, heat it up in the microwave for about 90 seconds. Enjoy. See you tonight at home.
-Shizuo

With that, I left and headed off for Raijin. I walked and I heard a voice calling out to me.

"Shizuo-kun!!! Wait up!" The voice shouted. I knew that voice, man was he annoying.

"Ah. Shi.....zuo...kun.....hah..." The brunet was panting from running. "Good morning!!" He looked up at me and grinned.

"Morning Shinra." I sighed.

"Hah...... I'm better. Let's go!" Shinra grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"Hey! I can walk myself, thanks." I snatched my hand from his grip and started walking ahead of him.

"Haha, I'm sorry Shizuo-kun! " Shinra was now walking side by side with me.

There was an awkward silence for a while until he broke it "Man, to believe we'll be in the same school again. It's like fate brought us together." Shinra had one hand on his chest and the other out.

"Whatever." I continued to ignore his ranting and before I realized it, we were at the front gates.

We walked through the gates and some cherry blossoms were blowing through the wind. 'Today is really peaceful.' I thought as a cherry blossom landed in one of my hands.

There was people giving out fliers and shouting to join their club, something like that. I wasn't interested in joining any clubs. But it was expected for all students to join a club.

'Hm...... Maybe I'll join the basketball club? I'll think about it later.' But, for some reason, I wrote my name on the sign up sheet.

"Ah! Heiwajima Shizuo I see. Practice starts tomorrow after school. I'll see you there." It looked like it was the coach saying that to me. I nod and walked towards the building.

When I entered Raijin, I looked for my locker.

"54.....57.....61.....64.....ah. Found it. Locker number 67." I opened my locker and placed my indoor shoes on the ground, took off my outdoor shoes, slipped my feet into my indoor ones, and placed my outdoor shoes in my locker, and closed it.

I took a look at my paper that was showing the whole campus and my periods for the day. I found out that my classroom was in 1-C, and headed towards there.

I walked through lots of classrooms and saw tons of people. I've finally, reached 1-C. I slide the door open and walked in.

There were people talking in groups and sitting on their desks. I checked my name to find out where my place was. I placed my bag down and sat in my seat. I placed my right hand on my cheek and my left, on the desk - leaning to be exact; and looked out the window.

The door suddenly opened, which caught no one's attention, and I heard foot steps, walking towards me.

"Hey Shizuo-kun. Seems like we're in the same class too, huh?" I looked up and saw Shinra smiling. "I look foward to be classmates with you again."

"Yeah, yeah. Me too." I waved my hand in a rude manner and went back to staring outside again.

"Hey Shiz-" Shinra was interupted by the bell.

'Thank you bell.' I thought.

"I'll talk to you later Shizuo-kun." Shinra left for his seat. He sat in the middle of the classroom.

The door opened and my teacher walked in. We did introductions and the class representation for the girls and boys. We all stood up and gave our respects to our teacher and sat when the class rep said to.

Basically, all my classes were just introductions, standing and bowing, and had some lessons due to subject.

----time skip to the end of school----

School finally ended. Man I was exhausted. I packed all my books into my bag, stood up and left.

I was walking near the lockers and heard Shinra called for me to wait up. By the time he got here, I was ready to leave.

"Please wait for me Shizuo-kun. I want to walk home with you." Shinra pushed up his glasses.

"......Fine. " I sighed deeply and waited near the front of the building.

When he was done, we walked to the front gate and left school. We were walking for a while until someone in a black jumpsuit, black motorcycle and yellow cat helmet came up. Apparently, Shinra knew him.

"Ah!! Celty~! I see you came to pick me up!" Shinra ran over to him and was about to hug him but was stopped by a jab in the ribs.

"A-ah......Celty you meanie. *cough cough*" Shinra was holding his stomach. "O-oh! Shizuo-kun, this is Celty, my girlfriend. Nnguu!" He was jabbed in the ribs again by "her" and fell to the ground

[Nice to meet you Shizuo-kun. ] She showed me her PDA and had a hand out.

"Yeah, nice to meet you Celty." I shook her hand. "Um...I don't want to be rude or anything, but..."

She tilted her head in response.

"Um.....why do you use a PDA, instead of talking?"

Shinra got up and had a serious look on his face. "Shizuo-kun, come with us for a second." I followed them into an abandoned alley.

"So, why are we here?" I asked.

"Well, we'll just show you." Shinra gestured at Celty and she nodded.

She typed on her PDA and showed it to me.
[Don't scream ok?]

'Why would I? ' I thought.

She took off her helmet, and I was shocked, really shocked. She was headless and was moving. There was black smoke coming out of her neck.

I was silent and wide eyed, just staring at her gives me the shivers but at the same time, I felt calm.

I decided to speak, "...O-Oh, that's why. Sorry, I'm sure you didn't want me to see."

[No no, I actually wanted you to see because you're a friend of Shinra's. Any friends of Shinra is a friend of mine.] She showed me her PDA.

"I see. Well, it's getting dark, I should probably go now. Bye." I waved and walked home.

I reached the door of my house and opened it and said, "I'm home, Kasuka."

Kasuka peeked his head from the living room and said, "Welcome back, nii-san. "

I smiled and took off my shoes and walked to the kitchen. "I'll make dinner, ok?" I said loud enough for Kasuka to hear.

"Okay nii-san."

When dinner was done, I called Kasuka and we ate. During dinner, I talked about my first day at Raijin, and Kasuka talked about his first day of being a 3rd year at my previous middle school.

At the end of our meals, we washed the dishes and got ready to go to bed. I said good night to Kasuka and went into my room, to sleep.

'Today sure was peaceful. I hope tomorrow will like that too.' I thought and drifted off to sleep.

--- time skip hours earlier, during school---

Izaya's POV

I was on the roof and heard something very interesting.

"Ah! I found you Kanza-chan!" A girl ran up to Kanzaki, a girl in my class; 1-A.

"Hey Yui-chan~!" Kanzaki said to the girl named Yui.

"It's great to see you again! " Yui said.

"Yeah, it's great to be together again." Kanzaki smiled.

"Hey hey, I need to tell you something about my class!!" Yui shouted.

"Ah, you're in which class again?"

"In 1-C!! So you see, there's this cute guy in my class! I think I like him!" Yui fangirled.

"No way, what's his name?" Kanzaki asked, being interested.

"His name is H...wa...m... S...zu..!!!" I couldn't catch what she said because a huge wind came in.

"Huh? Shizu-chan? "

"Huh? You know him?!" Yui asked.

"Yeah, he used to be in my elementary school."

"Really!!??? Awesome!! Can you tell me what you know about him?" Yui was jumping, she was really excited to know.

"A-ah.....um..Yui-chan, this might crush your spirit in liking him but...." Kanzaki looked away from Yui.

"Hm? What's wrong? There's nothing that'll make me change my mind about him!" Yui said straight foward.

"Well, he has inhuman strength, and terrible temper." Kanzaki said.

".....Cool~! See! That didn't make me change my mind at all about Shizu-chan~!" Yui shouted.

"Depends on you, I'm not interfering any longer with your love life. " Kanzaki sighed.

"Hehe." Yui placed a hand behind her head.

*ding-dong-ding-dong~*

"Ah, the bell rang. See you after school Kanza-chan~!" Yui ran out.

"Ok. See you after school. "Kanzaki smiled and left.

'Hmm~ Inhuman strength and terrible temper, huh? Hehe, I can't wait to meet this "Shizu-chan"' I thought as I came out of the corner and smirked evily.

"Hmm....I'll skip class." I went up the latter and rested on the roof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 15.9K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 43.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
901K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...