Ashtray Imagines/ preferences

By crazymilf

Some imagines of your favourite jar of ashes xox TW SOME MENTIONS OF SELF HARM There will be no smut, only sl... More

Fuck that
I can be a better boyfriend then him ;)
Open the door
REQUESTSS
His favourite thing/s about you <3
Shes busy bro
Please read !
Dear Ash,
READ๐Ÿคช

Rolling in the deep

711 5 5
By crazymilf

Request for @tatiannaispretty, Thankyou sm for the request and I hope you like it <3

Word count: 2.9k +

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WERE YOU WITH HER ALL DAY, WHEN WE WERE MEANT TO BE HANGING OUT?" I scream in my boyfriends face, anger taking over me as he hesitates to reply "I waited all fucking day for you, checking my phone every second seeing if you called or texted, but no you couldn't even text me" He rolls his eyes "I can have friends which are girls y/n" I laugh and shake my head " you can have other friends which are girls but don't fucking stand me up" 

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing' me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear

Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your shit bare

Ashtray and I had planned today that we were going to have a movie day and watch all our favourite movies together and cuddle all day but he never showed up, and I knew he was out with this one girl he keeps texting. I have a bad feeling something is going on because whenever we're together he leaves to go answer her facetime and this isn't the first time he's cancelled plans to hangout with her.

"Do you love me anymore?" I ask as I raise my head from my feet to look at my boyfriend "yes of course I do.." it felt like someone had poked my heart with a toothpick "am I the only one you love?" tears well in my eyes, I know I am not the only one my boyfriend longs for "n-no" I hear him speak softly as his head drops. My sadness is turned into rage "did you cheat on me" I spoke loudly as I walked over to my boyfriend "I didn't mean too" I was taken back for a second but then my brain clouds with anger "after everything I've fucking done for you" he looks at me with a sorry look "I know baby I don't know why" my face is meet with his, I stare into his brown eyes then I push him forcefully "I FUCKING HATE YOU" I push him again "IF YOU LOVED ME YOU SHOULD'VE BROKEN UP WITH ME INSTEAD OF CHEATING" again I push him " stop pushing me baby" hearing the word baby coming out of his mouth knowing he's been calling another girl it hurts me even more "don't call me baby" "look y/n I don't blame you for being mad or upset but please let me fix this" a little bit of hope jumped into my heart but I was too angry to give in yet " we're done" I turn away facing his bedroom door and wipe my eyes. "We're not over, please y/n" I hear Ashtray take a deep breath in "don't throw it all away y/n" I turn around "me throwing it away? YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME" I look at his face, he then turns to the wall and punches a hole into it yelling loudly "we're done, you lost me" I sigh as I open his bedroom door and walk to the front door but then Ash's footsteps were heard "please don't leave, please don't stop loving me" I scoff " you can't cheat on me then tell me not to stop loving you" tears roll down my cheeks, he runs his hands over his face and I look at his bloody knuckles and I feel slight sympathy for him "I'll never stop loving you but you cheated and I don't deserve that" I walk out the door closing it behind me.

See how I'll leave with every piece of you

Don't underestimate the things that I will doThere's a fire starting in my heartReaching a fever pitch and it's bringin' me out the dark

Its the next day and I'm getting ready for school, I am dreading it horrifically but mama wouldn't let me stay home. It isn't that bad since Ash doesn't go to school so I wont have to see his face so early after the break up, but the girl he cheated with is in most of my classes. 

I'm at my locker shoving my books in there but then I hear my best friend Maddy calling out my name "y/n baby" she yells out and I smile" Maddy motherfucking perez whats up" she grabs my right arm and pulls me close to her body, wrapping her arms around me "what are you doing" I look at her with a confused look on my face "I am so sorry you and Ashtray broke up, I'm here to talk to when you wanna tell me what happened" I pull away from her "what are you talking about, we didn't break up, how do you know about the argument?" she gives me a confused look "I don't know anything about an argument" her eyes widen "we only had an argument, so don't get confused thinking we broke up" I pause "I don't think we broke up atleast, anyways where'd you find out we had an argument?" I look at her and she frowns "Ash was walking Honey into school and he hugged her and kisses her goodbye.." her words got quieter as she finished the sentence, I look down "I don't think we broke up, we never said anything about breaking up" I fiddle with my phone in my hands and my fingers tapping on the screen made it turn on, my eyes fall upon the photo of Ash kissing my camera and my heart breaks even more. Maddy looks at me and pulls me into a tight hug "I don't wanna force you into telling me anything but why did you guys argue?" I close my eyes as I feel her running her hand down my hair "he was distancing away from me every since he started talking to Honey and I knew something was up so I confronted him about it and he told me he loves me but also loves honey" tears roll down my cheek as the bell rings for class "oh i'm so sorry my baby, men are fucking cunts" I laugh at her harsh use of words, it's funny seeing such a pretty girl like Maddy use such a harsh word "and if I see that ratchet Honey today I'm gonna drag her" I laugh as tears fall out of my eyes "I love you so much Madz" she kisses my head "I love you too n/n".

I'm sitting in history class and we're watching a video on William shakespeare 'Romeo and Juliet" and I overhear Honey talking to her friends "Ashy is so sweet we are exactly like Romeo and Juilet, he's a bad boy drug dealer and I am a princess"

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinkin' that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling

My stomach clenches at the nickname 'Ashy', he never liked me calling him that so I only ever called him that while we were joking around and I was making fun of him, she was also romanticising the fact he was a drug dealer, I didn't like the thought of him being in such a deadly job like that but he is his own person and if thats what he enjoyed I am not one to stop him.

"He's suchhhh a great kisser too oh my god" 

We could have had it all

I hear Honey and her friends start giggling, she's purposely being this loud to get my attention, and I'm not going to lie it is hurting me. "Tell us more details Honey" her friends whine and I roll my eyes " We're already saying I love you to eachother" I suck in a deep breath as I quiet literally feel my heart break and I stand up slowly looking over at the curly blonde across from me "your pathetic you know that?" I ask staring her down and she laughs looking at me innocently "what do you mean" I glare at her "ohhh I know what you mean, your just jealous your ex is in love with me, girl just get over him its weird your still obsessed with him" she rolls her eyes and smiles like she won something. 

You're gonna wish you never had met me

"Actually you wanna know whats embarrassing Honey, you talking to my boyfriend, obsessing over him hoping he'd leave me for you. We'll guess what we didn't even break up we're still together so you don't sound like a saint right now miss 'me and some girls boyfriend are Romeo and Juilet'" I walk closer to her as everyone stares at us "Y/N sit down!" I hear my teacher yell but I ignore her "HEY EVERYONE" I smile as I yell looking down at Honey, I look around at everyone staring at me "did you guys all know that honey is a home wrecking slut?" I smile as everyone looks at her "Y/N SIT DOWN NOW BEFORE I GO GET THE PRINCIPAL" I look over at the teacher and smile "I think that would be a good Idea miss" She stands up and walks over to the door "BEHAVE or every single one of you's will have detention with me after school" she eyes me as she walks out the classroom towards the office. "Stand up honey" I look down at her waiting for her too stand and to my luck she does as I say, "your just mad your boyfriend loves me more then some trashy whore like you" I laugh and out my hand on her shoulder "well everyone in the class really knows who the real whore is here" I pat her shoulder lightly. She pushes her away from her neck revealing a very dark purple hickey on her neck "and who did this" she smirks, I feel the anger boil up inside me as I think of all the times Ashtray told me he loves me and he'd never do something like this then all of a sudden my right fist is met with her makeup filled face. "OW what the fuck you pyscho" she wipes the blood running from her nose and looks at me, I push her onto the ground and I get on top of her "Your such a home wrecker!" I scream as I hit her in the face again "WE WERE SO HAPPY BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG" another hit, "HE LOVED ME" another .

We could have had it all 

Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside of your hand (You're gonna wish you never had met me)And you played it to the beat (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

(You're gonna wish you never had met me) The scars of your love remind me of us
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me) The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) I can't help feeling

Tears are streaming down my face as Honey cries and sobs "BUT NOW HE CHEATED ON ME WITH YOU" another, hearing those words come out of my mouth really confirmed we we're over and there is no Ashtray and I, he has broken my heart entirely. "STOP YOU PYSCHO" Honey cries underneath me but I'm too enraged but then I hear a familiar voice "YES Y/N BEAT HER ASS SHOW HER THAT HE'S YOUR MAN" I hear maddy whooping but I didn't look up to find her.

Then all of a sudden I feel someone pull me off Honey by my hair and I look over to see her best friend Cat "just except he doesn't love you bitch" she punches me in the mouth and I look up at her "this has nothin to do with you but your just an attention whore, but if you want I'll give you some attention" I spit out the blood in my mouth as my fist is met with her nose 'crack' "whoops im sure you can use daddies money to fix that babes" I smile looking at the girl holding her nose "YOU BROKE MY NOSE" she screams and runs behind people in the crowd that has circled me "FUCK YES Y/N YOU BEAT THOSE BITCHES" I smile as I wipe my mouth smudging blood across my face but then the door bursts open.

"Y/n I am affraid I'm going to have to suspend you for 20 days, please wait out there whilst I call your mother" The principal rubs his face as I stand up and walk towards the free seat in the office. "Y/n" I look up at the door bursting open in the office "fuck off" I reply back as my eyes are met with Ashtrays "what the fuck are you doing getting into fights" I look up at him " It's not like you care, go check up on your girlfriend she's pretty messed up" he groans "why the fuck would you do that" he rubs his eyes with his hands and I look up at him "why the fuck would you cheat?" he looks at me "I-I" I roll my eyes "I- exactly, remember all those broken promises 'oh I'll never cheat on you ma I'm  of that typa person'" "I'm sorry okay?" I scoff as he sits next to me and I look the other way "I forgive you" he jumps up "really?!" I look up at his excited face "no" I say frowning and I watch his smile turn into a frown "why not?!" he looks at me wide eyed "my heart slowly broke each time you rejected my plans, stood me up or when we did actually hangout you'd just sit there on your phone ignoring me" I pause and take a deep breath in "you lie to me that she was your friend when all along you were cheating, and deep down I knew you were cheating but I always pushed that thought away because I was always convinced that you would never do that because you had the intentions to treat me right, and I loved you too much to leave you" 

We could have had it all (You're gonna wish you never had met me)

Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside of your hand (You're gonna wish you never had met me)And you played it to the beat (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep

I suck in a breath as tears roll down my cheek and sting the cut on my lip "y/n please let me fix this, fix this all. I'll leave her, I'll never touch nor talk to another girl fuck I'll throw my phone away for you" he grabs my bloody hand and holds it, I look at him through my watery eyes "You know ash we could've had it all" 

Could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
But you played it with a beating

He looks at me weakly "I know we could've and I ruined it but I love you so so much"  he looks into my eyes scanning my face, he then raises his thumb to my face and wipes some blood off my face and I melt at this small touch of his, no matter what he does I will forever love him. "You had my heart in your hands and you cheated, you broke me in every single way someone could." A sob escapes my lips as he looks away " I am so sorry for doing it but I promise I'll never do it again" I sigh and pull my hand away slightly cringing at the lose of contact "Ashtray.." 

(You're gonna wish you never had met me)

We could have had it all(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)We could have had it all(You're gonna wish you never had met me)It all, it all, it all(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

Before I could finish he cuts me off "I know what your gonna say  but please it doesn't have to be straight away, we could start all over again forget everything  that happened between us" I roll my eyes, as much as I love him it sounds like he's just trying to make me forget he cheated and broke my heart "Let me finish please Ash" he nods softly as he shuts his mouth "You broke me and it will take me a very long time for me to forgive you and yes before you ask I do still love you, I never stopped loving you during this but I dont know whether I can forgive you" I wipe my eyes as he looks at me and wipes his eyes "for now I just want you to pick whether you wanna be with Honey or me, I may not forgive you but that doesn't mean I don't want to try again" he looks at me and smiles "I'll cut her off, I wont talk to her again, I wont even look her direction" He smiles as he grabs onto me and pushes my head into his chest cuddling into me "you will never know how sorry I am Ma, I will never do that again, I honestly dont know why I did that but please know I really only love you" I smile and hug him back.

Ew this is so bad, I dont eve know if this is what you wanted but like i tried.

Its my first time doing something like this too 

Anyways I hope you enjoy <333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.4K 11
๐ŸŽ  - " ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ - ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. " ๐Ÿ’‰ [ EUPHORIA S2 ] - ashtray x fem!oc...
95.3K 596 35
Just ashtray from euphoria imagines! Not doing smut, lemons, or anything sexual. Tws will be added but not everyhting is like triggering.
13.3K 193 11
Just read I'm not really good at describing my books Ashtray x black reader!
109K 935 42
๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.. โ™ฅ๏ธŽ - ! ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ !