Bad Decisions (bwwm)...

By zaynswifeyr

Ivy's extremely gifted in school and cheer, she plays the role of the picture perfect girl trying to reconstr... More

A U T H O R S N O T E**
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y*
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y*
T H I R I T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O*
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R*
F O R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T*
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
F I F T Y S I X
F I F T Y S E V E N*
F I F T Y E I G H T
F I F T Y N I N E
S I X T Y O N E
S I X T Y T W O
S I X T Y T H R E E
S I X T Y F O U R
S I X T Y F I V E
S I X T Y S I X
S I X T Y S E V E N
S I X T Y E I G H T*
S I X T Y N I N E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y O N E
S E V E N T Y T W O
S E V E N T Y T H R E E
S E V E N T Y F O U R
S E V E N T Y F I V E
S E V E N T Y S I X*
S E V E N T Y S E V E N*
S E V E N T Y E I G H T*
S E V E N T Y N I N E
E I G H T Y
E I G H T Y O N E
E I G H T Y T W O*
E I G H T Y T H R E E
E I G H T Y F O U R
E I G H T Y F I V E

S I X T Y*

22.5K 639 2K
By zaynswifeyr

A L E X

Surprisingly Ivy has been fine, well whatever she deems as fine.

At first I thought she was going to go down a rabbit hole.

I was wrong.

The first night I told her she wouldn't touch me, she wouldn't sleep, she wouldn't eat either.

She just sat on the couch sobbing silently.

I couldn't sleep with hearing her cry so I just stayed up with her and we sat in silence.

The next night she stayed over again so I knew she couldn't of been mad at me.

This time she ate food and stopped crying but she still didn't speak to me.

I don't even think she was speaking to most people.

Kimani thought I did something but when Ivy got in the car with me she realized it's something internal.

The third day she started speaking to me again, it was slight words but it wasn't awkward.

It's been a week since and she's back to her regular self, she just hasn't smiled genuinely since I've told her.

My playoff game is officially in a week so practice is more intense.

Ivy's Daytona national championships is in a month as well.

We've both been busy but she's still been staying with me.

When she isn't with me I've been watching Samir. I'm not over what he did either.

We're playing against our rivals at this game so coach is on everyone's ass.

This is the one and only day that I don't have any practice that needs to be done and so this is the day I'll make my move.

It's almost 8pm, he's walking out the girls quad so it's the perfect timing.

I have on a ski mask and gloves so at least I won't get caught in the act.

He's on the phone walking mindlessly like he isn't about to get kidnapped.

I purposely walk a little bit loud so when he turns around I pepper spray his eyes right before knocking him out and putting a bag over his head.

Good thing I play football and he's a coke head so his weight is nothing to me.

I carry him to my truck before slamming the door shut.

The first place I go is to the house straight to the basement.

He's not up yet; not that it mattered, people are partying at Kadens.

Finally I throw him in the corner of the basement before closing the door and taking the bag off his head.

I made sure to tie his wrist and legs to a chair so he doesn't try anything.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yells waking up immediately, and I just walk to the corner of the basement where all the weapons are. For emergencies obviously.

"I'm talking to you" He tries to stand up but with the ties around his wrist and the chair it's hard.

"I wouldn't speak if I were you" I mumble but he keeps going.

"You're crazy you know that right? I'll call the cops on you" He screams and I just keep searching for what I'm looking for.

The butterfly knife.

It took me months to figure out how to use it when I first got it. I also have a spear point, and a reverse tanto knife.

I have a gun too, but I keep it locked in a safe, it's for emergencies.

Finally when I get all I need I walk back to where he's sitting up.

I sit in the chair in front of him and I learn forward.

"This can be done really quick, You can work with me and be free, or you can keep fighting it and I'll just have to kill you" I tell him and he laughs, not from enjoyment but from nervousness. I know this because Ivy laughs when I say things that catch her off guard.

Man do I miss Ivy.

"Whatever you want I'll give it to you, Do you want coke? Weed? Xans? Za?" He keeps going like he could go on and on.

"I want you to confess to being a rapist" His light hearted behavior disappears, I see real fear shoot through his body and I see him try to mask it.

"W-what are you talking about" He stutters just like the fucking pussy he is.

"Kaitlyn Longstern" That's all I have to say for him to stop rambling.

"Met her at a party, she didn't remember anything else from that night besides drinking then waking up naked next to you" He just shakes his head completely.

"What are you talking about, I don't know a Kaitlyn" Liar.

"Christy Bradford, you met her at a bar, she was all alone, sad and sombering over a breakup, then she magically doesn't remember the rest of the night, just waking up hours later next to you" The further I go down the list the more and more frustrated I get.

"Rapist don't deserve to live, But I'm giving you your chance to just confess to it all into this recording and then turn yourself in, that's all I'm asking" I'm staring him straight into his eyes and that's when I feel it.

A wad of spit hits my face, coming straight from his mouth.

Don't react. Don't react. Don- Fuck this.

I grab the spear point and drive it into his thigh hearing him scream out but it doesn't bother me, I keep it in there before wiping my face.

"This is your last chance Samir, admit you did it" I say almost in a whisper but he only shakes his head in pain.

"Suit Yourself" I mumble putting my hand on the knife and twisting it.

Way to take the term literal Alex.

He screams even louder and then I see tears.

"Sabrina Bishop" Another name I found while doing my research through campus the past couple of weeks.

While Ivy and I were on break because of Leilanis lies I took that alone time to go on a deep dive and what I found wasn't good.

It was absolutely sickening.

Finally I take the knife out his thigh but I'm not done.

"Sarah Langford" I shout.

"I don't know her" He whines.

"Aaliyah Chester" I keep going and he continues to calima how he doesn't know her.

"Sierra Leone"

"I don't know who that is"

"Marry Brown"

"No!" He shouts.

I didn't want to go there but now I have to.

"Ivanna Davis" I get closer to him and he's quiet for a second.

"Don't deny it Samir" I point at him with the tip of the blade.

"What are you some type of Dexter?" He panics.

"Are you her boyfriend, or some fling of hers? Don't tell me she cheated on her football player boyfriend with you" If he could see my face under this mask. Little does he know I am the boyfriend.

"She doesn't care about you, None of those girls do, If you're doing this because you think she gives a fuck about you you're wrong, absolutely wrong" He shouts and my jaw clenches more.

"I didn't rape any of them" He's a liar and I completely loose it, I can't take it.

I impale the knife into his stomach watching the way all his muscles contract while the blood follows.

"It seems as we're not getting very far, I'll give you a couple hours to think about your actions" I turn away getting ready to take off my gloves and walk back upstairs and he yells more, luckily nobody will be able to hear him.

Later on in the day I bump into Ivy by one of the monument fountains, she seems happy to see me which is better than what she's been before.

"How are you?" I ask her, sitting down on the bench in front of it.

"Better, can we talk about something though" She sits next to me but I can't tell if this is good or bad.

"Iris hurt her head a week prior to the accident, The crash just worsened it. I was happy you told me who did it and didn't keep it from me, But I'm done grieving, I want to celebrate Iris not continuously have to mourn her, Your sister played the biggest role in her death, but her stubbornness did too, Iris would have never agreed to go to the doctor and get it checked out because she was scared something could be wrong, she was scared to disappoint us. I'm not mad at you Alex, but I do want you to know when I do tell my parents because I have to tell them, we're taking legal action against your sister because a man has been in jail for over two years because of what she did and that isn't fair" This is the last thing I expected. I thought she'd yell at me, then she'd ignore me but she's composed, she's calm, I like it this way.

"Ivy if you need a lawyer, If you need a sponsor, If you need a witness, I'll be right here, Iris meant something to me too and I wished I wasn't so selfish and concerned with keeping my broken family together at that time and I wish I told someone or did something more" She just smiles at me softly playing with the rings on my fingers.

"Can we go back to your place, Leilani has been feeling bolder lately so I just want to be away from that" I obviously nod and pick her up bridal style back to my car.

If we're on better terms then that's even better for me.

Once we get to my place the first thing she does is shower.

I wanted to join but I showered twice in an hour because the blood that got on me and when the bitch spat on my face.

When Ivy comes out she's just in a towel. Walking on her tip toes.

They've been times we've slept naked together, I'm just hoping this is one of those times.

However, Ivy doesn't take off her towel.

She climbs on the bed going to sit right on my pelvis.

She's just staring at me and I'm staring at her back.

I'm laying down flat on my back with my elbows keeping me up right.

She slowly starts to grind back and forth against my briefs as if I wouldn't notice.

I don't even think she's wearing any panties either.

She's trying to act like she's just adjusting her position but I can see it all over her face with how her chest is heaving.

"Iv" I put my hands on her waist stopping her movements.

"Hm" She gives me her attention and an idea pops up.

"Sit on my face" She's acting so desperate for pleasure so I'll gladly give it to her.

"What?" She looks at me with widened eyes, what's so surprising.

"We've never done that b-" But I cut her off by tugging at the towel and pulling it down.

I forget she has a belly piercing, she always has out but probably because of her cheer competitions.

I admire her full body from her face to her sharp collar bones to her breast down to her stomach.

She always covered her boobs out of reflex though.

"Iv, come on, let me be your own personal chair" I tug at her, pulling her closer.

"But what if-" Here she goes with her bullshit.

"I'll happily suffocate with my head between your thighs, now stop talking and let me eat it" Id never asked someone to sit on my face, maybe because they've never asked if they could but I mean Ivy, my god I'm just so obsessed with her.

When she's moving too slowly to my mouth I brace around her thighs, and she yelps automatically having her hands hold onto the headboard.

My head is between her legs but she's not fully sat, just slightly hovering over.

I wrap my arms all the way around her thighs and yank her down so my face is full of Ivy, literally.

My first touch of my lips to her cunt made her quietly gasp, I parted my mouth so I could lick a stripe up her slit causing her to shiver in pleasure and grip the headboard tighter.

I know her eyes are closed as I'm continuing to taste her, those small teasing licks all the way to me pulling her further up so the tip of my nose is brushing against her clit.

She starts to verbally moan when I like my tongue out and thrust it inside her entrence.

Her hand grabs my hair tugging gently each time my tongue goes in and out and sucks harshly on her clit.

I then trap the tiny nub between my teeth before starting to flick at it relentlessly with the top of my tongue feeling her pull my hair tighter.

She finally brings her head down and I look at her seeing how beautiful she looks all worked up and twisted in pleasure.

I would be completely lying if I said I wasn't getting hard from just eating her out.

I grab her ass before pushing her further up so my tongue licks a stripe down her ass.

She verbally gasps completely surprised.

"Are you trying to eat my ass too?" Ivy asks genuinely confused.

"If you want me too" Is all I say continuing to devour her that's it's my last meal.

I start switching between her different holes enjoying both.

She's very cleanly so I wouldn't mind eating her ass voluntarily.

I slide my hand down my body till I reach my rock hard cock pulling it out and slowly stroking it.

It's filled with precum practically dripping so I run my fingers cleaning it up before moving those same fingers and dipping them into her entrence.

I smile against her clit when she starts to roughly jerk her hips against my mouth causing all her dripping when juices to drench my face.

I'm getting a free facial at this point.

I see her look back at my hand stroking myself.

"Can I help you?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I'm about to cum just from you riding my face" I tell her as she grips my hair harder riding it out harder.

"Wait, I want to try something" She stops right before her orgasm to turn around so she's now facing my cock.

I realize what she's doing when her hands are now stroking my cock for me.

"Keep going" She tells me but I'm just in awe.

I feel her warm spit slide down my dick seconds after I start licking, her hands slowly stroke it before her mouth takes it all in.

We keep going till I realize she's holding her orgasm waiting for me, but I'm holding mine waiting for her.

"Ivy I want you to finish first" I mumble but she shakes her head while my cock is still deep in her mouth.

I just listen to her feeling myself reach full peak when I feel my tip hitting the back of my throat.

My seed automatically fills her throat up and she swallows it all before sitting up again.

That's when her orgasm hits her right there. She starts moaning and twitching trying to lift her hips off my face but I pull her down harder.

Her efforts are all overshadowed even if she's pushing at my hand, I know exactly why she's pushing up because she's scared she's gonna do exactly what she did when we were in the gym. Little does she know I want her to.

Eventually she gets so weak that she can't fight it anymore she let's go, resulting in her not only moaning loud but fully coating my face in her juices.

When she realizes what she's doing she still tries to lift herself up but I hold her down till her orgasm is fully done.

It's silent for a little, both of us taking it in.

"My god" Ivy turns to face me seeing me look like I just came up from under water.

"Alex I swear I'm not a squirter, It's just you just do this thing with your mouth and-" But I stop her.

"Stop talking I loved every second of it" I stare at her and she just shakes her head before kissing me long and hard.

After I sit up and go to the bathroom washing my face even though I'd rather have her remains left on me.

When I come back she's on her chest laying down, naked, This is just my lucky night isn't it.

I get in the bed with her and I just can't pass up the opportunity to slap her ass, If it's anything I'm going to do it's going to be slap Ivy's ass when she least expects it.

I mean she sticks her finger up my butt for fun, and she grabs it, then she laughs when I get mad, nothing is funny.

"Oww" She yells at me holding her buttcheek.

"You're such a baby that wasn't even hard" I roll my eyes.

"How are you telling me" She turns to face me.

"Because I am Ms. Squirter" She immediately flushes.

"Alexxx" She groans taking the pillow and covering her face.

"Don't worry you're my lil squirter" I pull the pillow from her face and pink her cheeks.

"Oh please you couldn't hold your nut for more than five minutes" She didn't have the go there.

"That was one time Ivy, One Time" I groan.

"Well you still couldn't last, loser" She laughs and I suck my teeth.

"You we're practically wearing a thong and a see-through bra, If you didn't touch me maybe I would of been able to hold it" I defend myself but she rolls her eyes turning back around so her back is to me.

I don't fight back, I just decide to be the big spoon and cuddle her.

"Iv" I speak up after a moment of silence.

"Yeah" Shes muffled.

"Are we back together now?" I've been wanting to know for the longest.

"Yeah, I mean if you still want that, I want you to be my boyfriend though" I'm glad she does.

"You're saying that like I was gonna allow you to have any other boyfriend but me" She just sucks her teeth and I pull her closer to my body.

Skin on Skin. I love that with her.

I love her.

A/N: I wanted to give y'all some smut before Alex murders this kid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.8K 44
Ashley is used to being in the spotlight due to her dad's fame as arguably the best actor of our time. She knows what the cameras want: perfection. P...
9.1K 498 66
🥀And just like that... the flower wilts.🥀 Flash a charming smile. Walk the invisible tightrope. Be the perfect daughter. Rosie Costa has a boyfrien...
331K 10.9K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...
627K 18K 41
2023 Watty's WINNER! Queen bee Ivy Mora, the untouchable goddess, and simply average Camryn Sako could not be more different. While everyone worships...