Growing Up | Evansson Twins

By Le0naShah

Axel and Alexandrea have gone through so much in their life. Never knew about their parents, didn't have any... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 23

964 26 10
By Le0naShah

"Alexa this will be longer if you don't start talking" Scarlett said, running out of patience

"What will you even do if I tell you? Start pitying me?" Alexa said, snapped.

"I'm sorry Mrs Brown but if you wanna expel me, expel me. I don't care. I really did start attacking her. I slapped her in the face"

Then, Alexa goes standing up from her seat and leaves. She can't be in that room anymore. Feeling suffocated mentally and physically. 

"Alexa!"

"Lexie, wait!"

Everyone called her but she just walked straight out of the office and did not turn back when they called her. Axel has gone chasing her as he didn't want to leave her all alone. He really had enough of leaving her alone for even a few minutes. So, no. He won't take the risk anymore. Oh boy the separation anxiety is starting to kick in back.

"She's not getting expelled. We're actually working on the CCTV near the table where Alexa and Jessica were. Until we find out everything that happened, both of them will be in detention for next week" Mrs. Brown informs the parents. Jessica won't even tell them and they have to use the CCTV for it.

"You guys can be dismissed and bring your kids home," Mrs. Brown added.

Both parents say their thank you and bid their goodbye to the principal.

-/-

Scarlett has signed twins out from school and they are now on their way to the set as Scarlett and Lizzie still have filming going on.

Alexa's nose has stopped bleeding much to their relief but Alexa still didn't talk to them. They really are worried because if it involves Jessica, it is not good at all. They have learned their lesson the first time it happened.

"Baby, I need you to talk to me. I need to know what she does to you Alexa till she makes you attack her first" Scarlett said once the twins were settled in the trailer. Lizzie has gone to give the family some privacies.

"What makes you think that she says something? How are you so sure that I won't slap her in the face out of nowhere?" Alexa sass. She's really pushing this.

"Because I know you, Alexa! I know that you won't attack her if she doesn't bother you! Believe it or not you're my daughter and I know my daughter very well!" Scarlett said, pissed off.

Alexa just scoffed

"You know me? So tell me what I wanted to be when I was 7? Tell me what is the one thing that I'm scared of?" Alexa challenges her mother

Scarlett immediately shut her mouth. She didn't know that at all. She knows what Rose wants to be, she knows the thing that Rose is scared of but she doesn't know about Alexa.

"I want to open my own orphanage, I want to give a life for the kids who have the same fate as mine, being abandoned from their parents, I want them to live a life to their fullest. I don't want any of the kids to go through what I've been through. One thing that I'm scared of? Is that I don't want to actually meet my mother because I can't go through the same heartbreak or even worse of the heartbreak I've ever felt. I don't want it. But hey, when does the universe seem to listen to me right? They always be like 'Oh, poor Alexa. But let's get her to meet her mother and let her mother trick her that she actually loves her and then break her all over again' Right?" Alexa states.

Alexa tears started to cascade down to her cheeks as she didn't realize it.

When Alexa realizes that she was crying, she wipes the tears angrily with her sleeve. Don't need to be weak right now. No one deserved to watch her like this. Especially Scarlett. No. Nope.

"Lex" Axel states

Alexa just looks at him in question.

"It's bleeding again" Axel informs, looking at her in concern.

Alexa touches the liquid under her nose and it is indeed blood. Not to mention she felt dizzy too. Maybe she has a concussion because Jessica pushed her into the wall really hard. She admits that. But never out loud.

"We're going to the hospital now" Scarlett said, snapping her out of the trance.

"No" Alexa stood her ground.

"Alexandrea, please. I can't stop worrying if we didn't get that checked" Scarlett begs.

Alexa then goes to the bathroom and wash her nose until it stops bleeding. Thank god. She really didn't want to go to the hospital.

"It's stopped. You can stop worrying now" Alexa said, showing herself in front of Scarlett and Axel to prove to them that her nose wasn't bleeding anymore.

Scarlett was about to argue with her daughter but then a knock on the trailer door interrupted them

"Scarlett, you need to change now"

Scarlett just sighs. She can't hold it anymore because the cast were understanding enough to give them more time to solve this problem with the twins or more specifically Alexa with Scarlett but work has increased because of her and she really needs to start filming again because they have done most of their own scenes except for Chris and Scarlett. So they have to start working again whether they like it or not.

"You come get me if it happens again and we'll go to the hospital straight away. No objection, no argument" Scarlett said sternly, looking at Axel and Alexa.

Alexa just rolls her eyes annoyedly while Axel just nodded his head at his mother.

-/-

Few hours pass by, Alexa and Axel lock themselves in their mother trailer. Alexa is not in the mood to meet everyone. Axel just wants to keep his twin sister company.

Alexa was now vaping. Puff after puff. Scarlett's trailer is at the end of the land. So no one would see the smoke that went through the window into the air.

At this point, Axel really knows that Alexa is doing this to release some stress. He knows his twin sister very well because it all started with Axel, Brian and Noah vaping. Alexa wasn't very keen on the idea but she only took some puff if she really messed up in her mind.

But after seeing how Alexa becomes addictive on vaping, he knows his sister is taking this worse than ever.

"I want to have 'sleepover' at Noah's" Alexa said after taking a long puff of her elfbar.

'Sleepover' means party. Their private party and it's fucking wild because they are teenagers and it consist a lot of booze.

Axel just raised his eyebrow in shock. They haven't had a 'sleepover' in so long. Last time they had a 'sleepover' was about a year ago.

"Please let me have one night without nightmares. That's all I'm asking for Axie" Alexa said quietly, looking at the floor. 

Of course she's been having trouble sleeping. How can Axel forget about that?

"Consider it done" Axel said, putting away his phone after text the boys about their 'sleepover'. He'll do everything in a heartbeat for his twin sister. Let alone when he hears how broken Lexie sounded was. 

Alexa just smiles sadly at her brother. He really did take care of her with love. She knows he did all of this because of guilt. But she never blamed her twin brother for anything that had happened in the past. She'll do it all over again to protect him.

"She said that I'm the one who asked for it at Brian. She told me my appearance looks like someone who is really asking for it. And she said that because our parents have fame, The Quill's look bad in everyone's eyes. That's when I started losing it. I slapped her" Alexa told her brother.

Axel just sat there, dumbfounded and he was really about to go to that bitch and destroy her if he wasn't thinking about the fact that Jessica is a girl. If she was a boy, he'll surely be in hell by tomorrow.

But then he softened over the fact that his twin sister was protecting their parents. He knows she loves them. He knows it but she's hurting and testing their limits to see if they can handle her or not.

And she was protecting herself from being hurt all over again.

"Well then, she deserved it and she needs to be grateful because she's a girl. If she was a boy, she'll be in hell by tomorrow" Axel responded.

Alexa just snorted. She knows her twin brother all too well too. 

-------------- 

Axel is actually based on my twin brother personality. The overprotectiveness but less overbearing. Nevertheless the fun brother ever! Guys, I feel like I haven't warn you guys this in a long time but please watch out for any plot twist and many heartbreaking scenes + fluff. And this story, this particular story, is a heartbreaking story. I warn you there. I'm giving you an early heads up for that. And this story will mostly be about Alexa's and Scarlett's relationship! And that's all I could say to you guys. 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading! Thank you for those who voted and commented on my stories! I love you guys in every universe so much! 

Any suggestion/ recommendation are welcome, my love! Or anything to rant even. I'm all ears! 

Take care of yourselves because it's not fair that I'm taking care of myself when you aren't right? So let's take care of ourselves and happiness will reach us! Believe me, there'll be happiness reach us. You just have to be patient even if it's wearing thin. <3!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 12.5K 50
After being in an orphanage for most of your life, an awful night turns into your dream life. Maddie had been an orphan since the age of 2 and grew...
53.8K 1.2K 33
What if Elizabeth Olsen had a daughter but the little girl is kidnapped shortly after birth?
6.4K 261 21
Even with fame, money, loving parents and siblings something is still missing in Elizabeths life. something that isn't a partner, not yet anyways, so...
91.2K 1.9K 36
includes Natasha, Wanda, Scarlett and Lizzie! You are Natasha's daughter :) Feel free to comment or message any requests! Best tags: #1 in natasharom...