Not Another Love Affair || JJK

By Gukmajins

They didn't do it to piss off their parents. It was so much more than that. They wanted freedom-to follow th... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 😏🔞
Chapter 26
Covers
Accomplishments

Chapter 1

4.2K 94 65
By Gukmajins

“Hyunji! The Jeons are here!" 

Two seconds pass, two heart beats, and the quick stomping of feet against the wooden stairs make it to her ears. Silence falls for another moment, and Hyunji shuts her book closed, eyeing the door from her bed.

Any second now

Her breath is held, and within the next heartbeat the door to her room swings open. 

“Hey Ji, guess who’s here?” 

°•°•°

“Mom, we’re done, is it alright if we go upstairs now?” Hyunji turns to her mother from across the dinner table where she was chatting with Mrs.Jeon about the new grocery store opening up in town. But her mom momentarily stopped and nodded, giving them both the green light to go up to Hyunji’s room, far away from the parents and their excruciatingly boring conversations. 

Both Jungkook and her pick up their plates and place them in the sink in the kitchen, then make their way up the stairs in silence. Once her bedroom door is pushed open, he’s already throwing himself onto her mattress, sighing. 

“Go ahead, make yourself at home,” Hyunji mutters, taking the seat by her desk since he clearly didn’t care enough to leave some room for her on her own bed. 

Jungkook grunts and sits up on his elbows. 

“You say that as if I’m not here every weekend.”

“You’re not obligated to come, you know.” 

“Yeah but why spend a beautiful Sunday evening doing nothing, when I can come here to annoy you and have some of Mrs.Jung’s food?”

Hyunji squints at him, annoyed. 

“You think you’re funny, don’t you?” 

“Quite hilarious, actually” he shoots back, and she’s left rolling her eyes and twisting her chair to stare at her desk and ignore him. 

Maybe she could get some homework done. 

“Are you going to the carnival next weekend?” 

Or not. 

Hyunji shakes her head. 

“My parents didn’t let me.” 

And suddenly he’s interested to know more.

“Why not? Everyone’s going.”

She almost laughs at his stupid question, as if he didn’t know her parents enough. 

“I’d like to remind you that I’m a ‘girl’” she makes air quotes with her back still turned to him, “I’m not allowed out that late without one of my parents around.” 

“Yeah,” Jungkook drags the word, tilting his head, “But you’re also eighteen, and probably going with friends.” 

This time Hyunji twists her chair back to him. 

“I don’t think you get it.” she adds, “I can be kidnapped, raped, makeout with a few hot dudes, maybe even run away, cause afterall, I am a girl.”

Jungkook blinks at her, pursing his lips. 

“Would it help if I tell them you’ll be with me?”

She shakes her head and sighs. 

“That doesn’t change anything,” she grumbles, and points at her half open door. “They don’t even trust me enough to keep my door fully shut with you, and you know that.” 

This time he slowly nods, remembering what had happened last time he was here, and instinctively shut the door once coming back from the bathroom. Her father had swung the door open when passing by, interrupting their tenth boring round of Uno with a glare and clenched jaw, reminding them the rule of keeping the door at least halfway open. 

He would rather not see him that angry again. Then he ponders on how bad it must be when he's not around, and it's just her versus her parents, and the idea didn't sound great. 

For a moment he was thankful that his parents were a bit more laid back. Sure they were still strict, not letting him go to parties and all, but he was still allowed to go out with his buddies until his curfew at eleven. 

Maybe the fact that he was a guy was why they were more chill, but it was something he didn't want to admit in front of her. 

He catches Hyunji turning back to her desk, opening one of her textbooks. Him coming over was so common that she didn't even bother trying to entertain him in any way which was usually why he would find something himself. 

Jungkook reaches for the book laying on her bed sheet next to him and rolls onto his stomach, flipping over to the page she had left off with a pink strawberry shaped bookmark wedged between the pages. 

He starts reading, and it takes him a moment to process what had exactly been happening, but as soon as he does, he's left cackling, grabbing his companion's attention immediately. 

Seeing the open book in his hand, Hyunji jumps to her feet with wide eyes. 

"What the hell are you doing!" she exclaims, lunging towards him to grab the book out of his hands, but the soccer player himself has faster reflexes than her, holding the book out of reach as she kept jumping up to grab it. 

It was no use. 

Her genes had failed her. 

"Damn Ji, I knew you weren't innocent, but this? This is next level." He grins in amusement as she keeps trying to reach for the book way out of reach. 

"Just give it back!" 

"Nah-uh, I wasn't finished reading yet," 

"Jungkook!" 

He ignores her calls, turning back to the open page that he held over their heads. 

"She's soon gasping my name, her hands in my hair, at the back of my neck. She’s already so wet, so ready for me; the sight of her–mph" 

Hyunji's hand comes to cover Jungkook's mouth and silly, annoying grin as he reads the page aloud, as if for the whole world to hear. 

"Are you out of your mind!" Hyunji's voice is low as she whisper-yells at him now, glaring up at him. "My parents could hear you!" 

She could still feel the smile hidden behind her hand, and the mischievous twinkle in his ebony eyes. 

He pulls down her hand, whispering this time. 

"I'd just like to add, this seems like no Land of Stories, Ji, I think you got the wrong book." The next second, before Hyunji could even react, he's slipping off the paper cover of the book to reveal a different title. "Ah, would you look at that, it's not even the Land of Stories, how interesting." 

And now she's fuming, snatching the book out of his hands once given the chance, and placing it on the bookshelf across her bed aggressively. 

Jungkook continues to grin in amusement. 

"I genuinely wonder what other books you're hiding there, 50 shades of grey, perhaps?" 

"Jungkook," Hyunji seethes, but he couldn't care less. This was too much fun, probably the most entertaining day he had ever had at her house so far. 

"What? I'm just curious." 

She glares at him. 

"So is that the stuff you get off on?" 

"No." 

"C'mon, Ji, you can't tell me you haven't," he leans in closer "m-worded to that. I mean, that's a hot scene, I almost busted a nut—" 

Her hand is over his mouth once again, heart pounding as she glances towards her bedroom door, expecting it to swing open with one of her parents ready to walk in. But instead she hears their laughter downstairs in the living room. 

Her eyes squeeze shut for a moment and she breathes through a sigh, finally turning to him with a desperate look in her eyes. 

"Please, just be quiet." 

And this time Jungkook shows mercy, stepping back and zipping his lips as Hyunji falls onto her desk chair. Jungkook takes a seat on the edge of the mattress, staring at her curiously as she hugs her torso, looking away in embarrassment. 

"Please don't tell anyone." she gathers the courage to mutter out, still eyeing the ground. And to this, he almost laughs out loud. 

"Who am I gonna tell?" 

"I don't know, your friends, my parents? It's already embarrassing enough that you know now." 

He tilts his head, noticing the pink on her cheeks. 

"I mean yeah it's embarrassing, but it's normal. If anything it shows that your hormones are working fine." He says, trying to lighten the mood "If it makes you feel better, I was watching porn last night." 

To this, Hyunji's eyes widened. 

"Why are you so surprised? I have my porn and you have your smutty books." 

"That's not the same!" 

"Yeah it is." 

"No it's not," Hyunji gives him a dirty look. "You're quite literally watching people do the deed."

"And you're imagining it? Your point?" He throws her a narrowed look "Isn't the idea to get off to it?" 

"No!" 

Jungkook pauses for a moment, tilting his head, inspecting her. 

"So you're telling me you've never masturbated before?" 

Hyunji's cheeks turn hot pink at the question, embarrassment settling in the pit of her stomach as she stammers her answer. 

"No, I haven't. And you shouldn't either, it's a pretty big sin." 

Jungkook rolls his eyes. 

"Oh yeah, and you reading some smut isn't." 

"But it's not the same." 

"You know, I think you're just in denial." He adds after a moment, resting his elbows on his knees "You don't want to admit that you want what happens in the books, and you're too scared to try." 

Hyunji looks away and purses her lips. 

"If my parents found out about anything, they'd disown me." 

"Um, so don't let them find out?" 

"Great idea, Sherlock." This time it's her turn to roll her eyes. 

"So what? You're gonna wait till marriage to feel what an orgasim feels like?" 

She looks away for a moment. 

"I guess so." 

He would have laughed out loud if he didn't know it would draw their parent's attention, so instead he leans back onto his hands on the mattress, his lips curved. 

"That's a hella lot of patience, Ji." 

She says nothing. 

"So if a boy comes along that you really like, you're not even going to let him kiss you?" He asks and Hyunji nibbles on her bottom lip. 

"No," 

Suddenly he's curious to test out that theory. 

And so Jungkook stands and Hyunji stares at him curiously before he's grabbing her hand and pulling her up onto her feet right in front of him.

She's surprised for a moment, continuing to stare in confusion as he steps slightly closer with a smirk. 

"So if I were to try and kiss you right now, would you stop me?" 

He hears her breath hitch for a moment as her eyes widen, but she hesitates. 

"Yes," 

He leans in closer, eyeing her lips, breath brushing against her skin. 

"Then stop me." 

Hyunji only watches as he draws closer inch by inch, her heart leaping in her chest. But she says nothing, does nothing to try and stop him, just freezes, slightly hoping that he would kiss her just to kill her curiosity. 

To feel what a kiss feels like. 

What it's like to be touched. 

But he never kisses her, and she watches as he pulls away instead, trying to hide the disappointment in the pit of her stomach. He steps back and just watches her for a moment. 

"See what I mean? You're curious, but the fear of the end result scares you." He says in a softer tone this time and this time Hyunji js chewing on her lip, shutting her eyes for a moment. 

"Yes I'm curious, okay?" She begins, crossing her arms and glancing away , "but there's so much wrong with it. It's against every rule we were raised with, and you know that. Your parents might be more flexible 'cause your a guy, but for me? All I'm told is after marriage this, and after marriage that, and at this point I feel like my only escape from this hellhole is getting married, but who knows when that would be—" 

"Let's get married." 

Her lips part open, stunned by the words that escaped his lips so suddenly. She ends up having to take a moment to process what he had said, just to make sure her hearing was working fine. And apparently it was. 

Jungkook's Adam's apple bobs as he glances away and returns his gaze back to her. 

"You said your only escape is marriage, right? So then let's get married. It'll be a chance for us to both…explore without feeling guilty or our parents in the way. Heck, my dad is already up in my ass about everything anyways, so maybe this might be good for both of us?" 

"Do you hear yourself right now?" Hyunji whisper-yells this time and Jungkook sighs. 

"I know it sounds stupid, but if you think of it, maybe it's what we both need?" 

"To get married just for sex?" 

"Yes and no. Technically we wouldn't be sinning and wouldn't have our parents dictating our lives. So not just for sex." 

Hyunji continues to stare at him as if he had grown another arm. 

"C'mon Ji, I know you're attracted to me, and well, I can't lie, I'm attracted to you too. We also share some similar family trauma unlike a lot of people we know, so I don't think it would be too bad." 

"I believe you've forgotten the part where we're both only eighteen, still living with our parents, are students, and don't have jobs. How would we survive exactly?" 

Jungkook leans back onto his heels, thinking for a moment. 

"We live in my brother's hotel? Maybe I could get a job, and we can continue on with our lives." 

"That's easier said than done, Jungkook." Hyunji mutters. 

"But it doesn't sound like you're saying no." 

She sighs, looks away, glances at him and takes in a deep breath. 

"I have to think about it." 

°•°•°•°

Um so I know I have like 10000 other books going on, but i got a moment of inspiration to start writing this. So this is gonna be like a chill story, something where I can write as horrible as I want and try to not care 😅

I guess we'll have to see how this turns out. Stay tuned :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 12.5K 36
" You and I have nothing to do with each other, stay away from me until my father leaves your mother " " How can you be so sure you won't be obsessed...
684K 13.3K 36
"We know what you're up to and if you don't let us join you then we're gonna tell mom and dad your dirty little secret."
468K 24.9K 84
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...
36.8K 1.5K 10
Getting married so fast, never cross Chaeyoung mind. But what she can do when her parents included. And what her soon to be husband look like? Note :...