ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ ⟨⟨EW × Reader⟩⟩...

By ProblemChild1470

★«Welcome Reader!»★ [♪Title Cover made by @Fangirl_332♪] ✧This is a Eddsworld Fanfic.✧ The beginning is not t... More

•Introducing•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•°•°•Another A/N•°•°•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
☆FAN ART☆
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
★Fan Art★
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
A/N
•Chapter 35•
GUESS WHOS BACK!
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
★ FAN ART ★
•Chapter 42•
★Uhhh..★
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
Please Read
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
Fuck it
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Um...
Read!!
💗Fan Art💗
🎄 Christmas Special 🎄
●Chapter 54●
....
•Chapter 55•
(⁠〃゚⁠3゚⁠〃⁠)
New Stories

•Chapter 36•

1K 28 101
By ProblemChild1470

[✩ Y/N's POV ✩]

Me and Matt both stared at Tom with confusion. "The fuck did he just say?" Tom's eyewear started to glitch again and his eyes turn back to green. Matt looked at him with a worried expression.

"Uh...what the hell did I just say?" Tom asked just as confused as we are. Tord came over and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Quite simple, that eyewear you currently have on is one of my second prototype visors. They're meant for our more feral bioweapons, but seeing your current-"

"In English, please? I can't understand your Swedish accent." Tom said in a monotone voice.

Me and Matt started to giggle at his words. While Tord on the other hand- took that very offensive.

"I'M NOT SWEDISH, YOU DIMWIT-"

"Nope. Still sounds Swedish." Tom grinned knowing for a fact he knows Tord's Norwegian.

Tord grab the hold of his uniform and took a deep breath in and out. "Okay, okay. I'm on a beach... There's water splashing...I hear a seagull..." Tom rolled his eyes at this.

"Anger issues~" I said in a singing tone as I looked the other direction. Vlahd giving me a disapprove look. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Tord's face went back to his sinister grin as he bring his finger close to his robotic arm again. "How about a DEMONSTRATION?" Me and Tom both gulped. This can't be good-

He pressed the button and once again Tom's robotic eyes go red. "Uh...Tord what are you-"

"But wait! There's more!" Tord said as he slid his finger up on the little screen on his arm.

My eyes widen. Tord holding on to my arm tight as his smile grew. Then huge purple smoke erupted from Tom....me and Matt looked in horror.

It was still Tom, only this time his monster version got an upgrade. "AH! HE'S A MONSTER!" Matt yelled out in pure terror.

I looked over at Tord with anger. "What the hell did you do to him!" I yelled at him. God, If I didn't have these cuffs on I would of ripped of his robotic arm and slapped him with it.

"Oh, so you have no idea either? What fun! And to answer your question Y/N-....I MADE HIM MY GREATEST WEAPON."

Matt held onto me as he hugged me from behind. Clearly still being terrified of Tom's form. He must not have seen when Tom transform and protect him and me.

"Alright, Vlahd, your turn." Tord said to him as he took out a techno whip and approached Tom. "Hey! Don't you hurt hi-!"

"Relax my love, relax." Tord placed both hands on my shoulder rubbing them in a massaging way. "He isn't going to hurt him...he's just...'Training' him."

I clenched my teeth together. "He's a fucking person, Tord. Not one of your fucked up, weird, sci-fi experiments." I growled at him.

"Огонь." Vlahd said pressing a button on his wrist. Tom then blew out a huge flame of fire from his mouth.

"....Okay that's pretty fucking cool, still messed up, but cool."

We watched Vlahd as command Tom to do certain things. Such as, destroying things or picking them up. "Isn't is amazing my dear? Once he's fully trained, who knows the possibilities we will conquer."

"Whoa whoa whoa- lemme stop you there." I elbowed him away from me, and looked him dead in the eye. "There is no 'We', and there will never be a 'We'. If fact if there wasn't a 'Me' there would have never been a 'You'!" I got it into his face in scold at him.

He must of not like that. Because his face then turned to anger. Matt prayed with his hands as he backed up.

"You know...you shouldn't be so cocky..." His smile return back to his face as he placed his robotic hand on my head. ".... Just because I won't kill you, doesn't mean I won't hurt you... Sadly, being the kind-hearted man I am. I don't think I have the guts to hurt you physically.... But that doesn't mean I won't hurt you mentally." He smirked.

"And the hell does that mean you bootlegged version of Fry from Futurama?" I said getting closer to his face.

"I could just turn him back and have the tank crush him, you know..." He proclaimed while having his finger nearly inches away from the button.

Tom, who was still in his monster form, was holding a tank above his head... So if he were to change back the whole thing would fall on top of him. Killing him in the process-

I bit my tongue. As much as I would love to cuss out this fucker- I can't have Tom getting hurt because of my childish behavior

Mmmh, maybe if cooperate with his stupid plan... He won't find me as suspicious... After all he did make me super smart. I'm pretty sure I can top his knowledge.

I just need a tiny bit of distraction- then I can get the hell out of here and find Edd...Damn But how the hell am I going to get Tom out? He's basically Tord's main focus.

Doesn't matter... What matters is getting everyone out of this shit hole...Alive at least.

I lowered my head down. Not making another word. Tord let out and amuse noise. "Flink pike."

"опусти его." Vlahd said which made Tom put down the tank. I let out a relieve sigh.

"But as funny as that would be, we unfortunately still need him around in case of any setback." He explained somewhat unhappy at the fact he needs Tom still alive.

"преобразовать обратно" Vlahd told Tom. Tom's eye piece made a weird noise until Tom proofed back to normal.

Tom still had some purple steam rising from his body. And he was still under control by Tord, because his screen was still red.

Tom walked back to us. His face still hold a dead expression. "Tom, are you okay?" I asked him placing a hand on his head.

His 'eyes' looked up at me and saluted. "Greetings Mrs. Red Leader." He said to me. And when I tell you I nearly gagged while hearing that.

"Really Tord? You just have to have the WHOLE BASE think we're a couple? We aren't even married-"

"Yet~" Tord finish my sentence with the word I was definitely not going to say.

"Good job, Tom. You deserve a reward. Put it on." A soldier came in and handed a handcrafted paper hat that had the word "Dunce" on it.

"Oh now that's just mean." I told Tord who just laughed. "Now, go to your corner."

"Yes, Red Leader." He put on the hat and walked over to a corner. God, this was just sad.

Tord started to laugh at this. His laughter finally died down and he turned his direction to Matt.

"So, you see you two-" He stopped his sentence once you saw that Matt had took in the brochure and folded it into a paper hat.

Tord just looked at him with an unimus look. While I just thought it was adorable.

I don't know if telling Matt about my plan is a good idea though...As much as I love the strawberry blonde head boy, he's not the best at keeping things secret.

Looks like I might have to be on my own...Even if it kills me. I have to save my friends.

....it's the least I can do for them.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hope you guys enjoyed!
♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )
I might not be posting a lot- because I'm going to be packing for my vacation.
╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

I'm going back to my home state to visit some relatives.
(つ≧▽≦)つ

Comment down below if you can guess which state I'm from.
(• ▽ •;)

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote. Have a great day/night.
('∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

MEME:

((Shout out to Baka_thecorgi for making this Meme 😂))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 4.8K 69
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I probably won't be back to edit any storie...
10K 309 20
This is a remake of my story - "I'm sorry" on my old account @/cosmicstar9. hopefully this one is less cringe. If you need to read the old one for th...
64.2K 1.9K 16
*tw: swearing, murder, abuse, and crazy yanderes* "I guess that was the stupidest thing I'd done in my entire life. And trust me, I've done a lot of...
7.3K 240 24
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...